Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't know any tit showing in the history of the internet that has gathered so few white knights.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’d have thought 19 year old Jennifer Love Hewitt parachuted into FOH…the thirst was real.
I don't know any tit showing in the history of the internet that has gathered so few white knights.
Owning Punko is like breathing.

It's not even a conscious thought that does this... it's like an involuntary muscle at this point.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Five years have passed. Did you ever show your butthole or get some FoH action, Vanessa Vanessa ? I mean, you repaid the board with so many words and didn't move out. It feels like an old marriage at this point.
Never saw the butthole.

• 3Worf
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1638731329437.png

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I see.

Which category are you in?
I never knighted for Ser. I think he's mentally ill and as long as the shit stays out of school, I don't give two shits if he cuts his wanger off or does or does not let poz loads get shot up his poop chute.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Five years have passed. Did you ever show your butthole or get some FoH action, Vanessa Vanessa ? I mean, you repaid the board with so many words and didn't move out. It feels like an old marriage at this point.
With as many dicks hes taken up his ass (Remember he admitted in this very thread he likes dick, but now claims hes over that lol) im sure hes got quite a bit of anal leakage

butt.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Which category are you in?
The category you're not in: being a normal guy who is not obsessed with me versus having less than 80 posts from overtaking Hodj for being this thread's most prolific poster (sans the eponymous me) and dumping lots of RL money into the forum just to neg / silence me. Imagine the nanometer thickness of skin required to undertake such actions.

No, I've posted nudes on the internet. Never engaged in any deeper degeneracy than that. This is what God does for an individual... raises them up out of things. Shoot, in 5 more years from now, I may be regretting saying curse words. The goal is purity of soul... to grow into something good and pure and be a light in this world whenever I may leave it instead of being a blot of darkness like many many people will exit this earth.

Never saw the butthole.
I can't post pics while in chains... but even when unfettered, I never will, sorry. I'm a colossal failure of Aychamo's legacy!

With as many dicks hes taken up his ass (Remember he admitted in this very thread he likes dick, but now claims hes over that lol) im sure hes got quite a bit of anal leakage
Dear Godless, closeted gay fat guy: your focus on a transsexual's anus is telling. Come out of the closet or get therapy... it's 2021. People on here will accept your true self.

joz123

Potato del Grande
The category you're not in: being a normal guy who is not obsessed with me versus having less than 80 posts from overtaking Hodj for being this thread's most prolific poster (sans the eponymous me) and dumping lots of RL money into the forum just to neg / silence me. Imagine the nanometer thickness of skin required to undertake such actions.

No, I've posted nudes on the internet. Never engaged in any deeper degeneracy than that. This is what God does for an individual... raises them up out of things. Shoot, in 5 more years from now, I may be regretting saying curse words. The goal is purity of soul... to grow into something good and pure and be a light in this world whenever I may leave it instead of being a blot of darkness like many many people will exit this earth.

I can't post pics while in chains... but even when unfettered, I never will, sorry. I'm a colossal failure of Aychamo's legacy!

Dear Godless, closeted gay fat guy: your focus on a transsexual's anus is telling. Come out of the closet or get therapy... it's 2021. People on here will accept your true self.
Stop It Christmas Vacation GIF

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

^ So amazing. Please watch, stranger on the internet
Hey! That's me. A stranger on the internet.

How familiar are you with the Bible Vanessa Vanessa ?
Not trying to put anything into question, just wondering if you could give me a good tl;dr on Job.
My interest is reasons and It feels like a lot to read.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard

This is funny, you constantly call me fat but as I have stated I am about your size...a bit over weight yeah but nothing too major. You can think of me as gay all you want, Im not but im secure enough in my manhood that im not offended or upset if you do, but you are the one who ADMITTED to liking cock, and if you do its all good. Youre a grown ass man and can do what ever makes you feel good.
Oh and yeah, im an atheist...but at least I dont claim to follow a religion then shit all over their doctrine as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.