Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey! That's me. A stranger on the internet.
Hey stranger. Hope you enjoyed the video if you actually watched it!

How familiar are you with the Bible Vanessa Vanessa ?
Pretty familiar but any pastor could pull out quotes and scriptures way over my head and I'm sure a handful of atheists could too. I find most of it boring but I find reading in general boring... plus it's a really big book. I like audible things (videos).

Not trying to put anything into question, just wondering if you could give me a good tl;dr on Job.
My interest is reasons and It feels like a lot to read.
tl;dr is that Job was a very pious, Godly man who was used as an example of faith in God in the face of great misery.

The moral of the story is multiple things: it rains on the just and unjust; faith in God always leads, in the end, to great things even in times of adversity; and that the devil always loses.

Basically Job is a rich guy with a good life that has strong belief and faith in God. Think perhaps a Biblical age Mike Lindell (LoL). The devil bets God that the only reason Job loves Him so much is because of this good life, and if his life was shitty, he would curse God. So God takes the devil up on this bet (omniscience has its perks, huh?) and allows the devil to do as he pleases to Job but not to kill him. So Job loses everything he has, gets boils all over his body and crap.... he's a miserable heap. Some men come and talk to him and it's basically a long talk about God and life and stuff but not once does Job curse God for his misfortunes, which are great.

After it all, the Devil loses (as always), Job is restored his wealth and kids and everything that he lost and is 3x (or maybe 7x? I forget) richer than before due to his fealty toward God.

Where in the bible does it say "Thou shalt slice thy own penis off"?
It doesn't. Your ignorance is astounding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"You constantly call me what I am... stop it"

I'm not a Christian, but isn't humility one of their values? Loving your neighbor?

It is fucking hilarious you think you are in any kind of position to call out other posters here. We all know (far too much) about you for that to be a thing.

Keep up the good work though.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm not a Christian, but isn't humility one of their values? Loving your neighbor?
"I'm not a Christian, but let me tell you about being a Christian"

Just Punko things...

You realize you're just a handful of posts from beating Hodj's tally here, who was called out for being obsessive over me on page 1. How utterly embarrassing after all these years.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw two bumper stickers when I went out on an old Volvo station wagon. The left one said [Break your chains] and the right one said [Fuck White Supremacy] LoL...

I didn't see the owner going in to the grocery store we were at and the car was still there going out but the owner was still missing. The last thing I want is to get in to a fight but I figure my questions were banal enough. I swear I would've asked the person if they happened to be there when I came out:

"I saw your stickers. Do you think White Supremacy is real?"

If they said yes: "So you admit whites are supreme?"
If they said no: "So why are you angry over something that doesn't exist? That's like me getting angry at fish evolving into humans"

Wonder how angry they'd have gotten with me or wanted a real dialogue. I don't think these people want real dialogues though.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Once I'm outta jail and unfettered of these manacles, I'll post my entire instagram here. That's gonna be the last skin you guys see from me. While I can't alter the past, I can do better moving forward... and that's to stay clothed.

I still need a roster of CNN anchors for a video I'd like to make. I posted on the r/cnn reddit sub but got a response that just said "read the sidebar" ... wtf. Unhelpful leftists, the lot of Reddit.

I think I'm going to highlight Kenneth Copeland's lunacy next. He's got quite the amount of material out there.

Want to hear a bit of my symphony to prove it's a real thing? I'm thinking of delivering a snippet of it on a private video just to prove it's real heh.

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
"You constantly call me what I am... stop it"
You're just too stupid to see my point
I dont give a rats ass if you call me fat, doesnt matter to me.
My point is you constantly refer to me a some huge fat ass when I have said many times I am about the same size as you
Do you understand now, you stupid degenerate freak.
If I am this huge fat ass, then you must consider yourself the same...so besides being a gay tranny you view yourself as a huge fatass.
Must really suck to be you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Just Punko things...

You realize you're just a handful of posts from beating Hodj's tally here, who was called out for being obsessive over me on page 1. How utterly embarrassing after all these years.

I just saw two bumper stickers when I went out on an old Volvo station wagon. The left one said [Break your chains] and the right one said [Fuck White Supremacy] LoL...

I didn't see the owner going in to the grocery store we were at and the car was still there going out but the owner was still missing. The last thing I want is to get in to a fight but I figure my questions were banal enough. I swear I would've asked the person if they happened to be there when I came out:

If they said no: "So why are you angry over something that doesn't exist? That's like me getting angry at fish evolving into humans"

Wonder how angry they'd have gotten with me or wanted a real dialogue. I don't think these people want real dialogues though.

I'm sorry, but that's some dumb logic. They're obviously against people who think whites are supreme and take actions to further said belief in some way.

"I don't share your opinion so I never have to worry about your opinion having any effects at all!" is quite a head scratcher. You can insert plenty of things instead of white supremacy if that's the bugaboo.

Sevens

Log Wizard

Just Punko things...

Notice how he always side steps the issue?
You claim you are a christian and yet you constantly insult and ridicule people, I mean with your vast superiority its just not fair the way you destroy us constantly. Is that what jesus taught? Or did he teach love, compassion and to turn the other cheek? Oh wait I forgot you dont actually follow the tenants of the religion you profess, but just like to use it to try and put others down. Like anyone actually believes a gay guy with bolt on tits is some example of religious piety.

Sevens

Log Wizard
God damn no edit button
Punko asked you a question, give a serious answer.
Is being a christian about loving thy neighbor?
Answer him. You profess the faith so now put up or shut up.
You cant have it both ways, either you continue to sling insults at others and youre not a christian OR you begin to practice the tenant of the faith you profess.
What's it going to be?

hy·poc·ri·sy

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just like Han said to Luke: Must've hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that huh kid?

I think the "closeted gay" thing was exactly what your dealing with. You poor old fat, closeted gay man. Makes sense why you're so angry. You never got to let out all that inner stuff and it built up and up and then you probably blamed GOD for your choices.

...always a reason. Always an explanation for things. Evil loses in the end because it always pushes against that which it cannot overcome.

...and the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehend it not.

The devil was literally jealous of God.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You are so easy to gaslight its almost cruel to do it.

• 2Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are so easy to gaslight its almost cruel to do it.
I don't feel crazy at all heh... it's not working. Are you sure what gaslighting is? Sevens is the one getting all rustled here now.

Go ahead atheist, do your best, let's go. /yawn

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

^ LoL Look at this crap.

Most of this forum (not that they mention FoH by name of course) is being likened to a religion by these fools. Y'know, Seth Rogen's idiocy has been shining brightly lately so I won't say much on him but his little pal Sara Silverman did raise a good point lately. She said... "Why don't we just break up? Have America 1 and America 2. Separated by blue and red" I've been saying that! Yes!

We need secession. A peaceful one though. No violence. Just... America 1 under Donald Trump and America 2 under Joe Biden or whomever they wish to elect anew.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Still banned from Facebook, Vanessa Vanessa ?
No, I'm actually good there. I have a helluva screenshot to share IF I could post an image here but I can't. I got a strike against the "Community Standards" there for saying... get this:

Suspect? C'mon now~

^ That comment.

I'm serious. I just can't share images while rickshawed. I'm not trying to be paranoid or feel like a "ooooh they're watching me" type person but how the f00k can that be considered "wrong". On any level. I'm getting more and more "squashed" by the world trying to supress my voice.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.