Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I DO love this place. I can't take 21 years and just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist and pretend this place isn't uniquely awesome. I just think, again, this place is very much not normal and well... the video is my love letter to basically say... you guys have had no problems trolling and shitting on me for years now (which is fair... I made my presence "known" by trolling initially)... I'm just returning the sentiment in the most Vanessa way possible.
Two barrels, two worfs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You're an idiot. You have nothing to show for your scrub opinions (unlike me) other than just being a salty critic and being the EXACT person that Denamian false attributed DK to me. As I said, I really don't think any of you folks know what it takes to be a classical music composer. I'm no Wagner or Strauss... never claimed to be, but fact is I did compose a full orchestral symphony and those were snippets of my work.

Where's YOUR shit, Dirk? Show us. Put it out there.

I used to teach composition to graduate students. I've had choral, instrumental, and percussion works premiered in several countries by prominent ensembles. I've conducted my own work with the Vienna Philharmonic.

Know what the difference is between you and me? Well, there are several. First, I've actually made a living as a composer. Second, I'm not an attention whore who has to post shitty electronically rendered versions of crappy compositions in a vain attempt to garner some respect from middle aged guys who play video games and don't go to the symphony. I'm secure in myself and my achievements. I don't need or want to parade them.

Back to not replying to you. It makes life so much better.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You seem to be happy.

Good for you, hope it lasts.
I've been happy, retard. I've been telling you and others here for years. 0 reason for me to lie about shit.

I used to teach composition to graduate students. I've had choral, instrumental, and percussion works premiered in several countries by prominent ensembles. I've conducted my own work with the Vienna Philharmonic.
ROFL... all talk, no proof.

Show us. Be the Mozart here making a fool of Salieri's work. I'm calling you a liar, straight up. You have and have had nothing but words here. I've proven what I am and... fyi... I've been sitting on that piece for years. It just came to fruition because certain little dick fools (like you) tried (but failed) to bullshit their way to making the ridiculous claims that I was low intellect. I merely said, "Ya... typically people who have composed full symphonies are retards... that's sooooo true /eyeroll" then little dick fools (like you) doubled down saying I was utterly delusional with that claim.

Well... I wasn't lying and I've backed it up with proof.

So, again Mr. Progressive Christian. Show us.

Know what the difference is between you and me? Well, there are several.
Thank God.

First, I've actually made a living as a composer.
Who are you then? A bullshitter like Foler, that's who. Show us.

Back to not replying to you. It makes life so much better.
...and yet you do, and continue to. /ignore is a thing here. Use it if you take umbrage getting owned by me.

I don't think I'm some compositional God here, fyi. I was trolling this forum, just like they troll me. I'm talented yes, but don't fool yourself... I'm not claiming to be some Wagner, Strauss, Beethoven or an unmitigated genius like Mozart was, like I already said here
I'm no Wagner or Strauss... never claimed to be, but fact is I did compose a full orchestral symphony
or even a second rate of all the first rate composers like, say, Brahms, Holst, Shubert, or Bruckner, but let's be serious here... I guarantee I'm more the real deal holyfield versus some peon critic like you or Phazael.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So much for that.
Interesting how when I claimed to have written a symphony you said I was delusional, and now you have Dirk saying he conducted the Vienna Phil and you're dead silent... but only one of us has actually backed up their words as non-fiction thus far.

Retard bias is so retarded.

So far the score (as usual) is Vanessa = 1 - Retards = 0.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Seems only person is backing up their words with proof~

God I love reality... that reality is: actually having talent while others have...

...words.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Interesting how when I claimed to have written a symphony you said I was delusional, and now you have Dirk saying he conducted the Vienna Phil and you're dead silent... but only one of us has actually backed up their words as non-fiction thus far.

Retard bias is so retarded.

So far the score (as usual) is Vanessa = 1 - Retards = 0.

Funny because I've been sent tickets by Dirk.

It was enjoyable but not really my thing.

See you at the orchestra sometime soon? Europe really has nice ones.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Funny because I've been sent tickets by Dirk.

It was enjoyable but not really my thing.

See you at the orchestra sometime soon? Europe really has nice ones.
He's welcome to post proof.

You are too.

So far the score (as usual) is Vanessa = 2 - Retards = 0.

360_F_258170897_Ewq7Qo0fXziFv5MMxEUkt2RUj61owsC0.jpg

^ Pic of me waiting for proof someone here besides me has an iota of talent.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
He's welcome to post proof.

You are too.

So far the score (as usual) is Vanessa = 2 - Retards = 0.

View attachment 387783

^ Pic of me waiting for proof someone here besides me has an iota of talent.

Lets post dick picks.

Wait no, I'm not a degenerate and I don't want to dox myself because I have an actual life.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
and I don't want to dox myself because I have an actual life.
"I don't want to dox myself by posting a pic of my dick"

"I have an actual life even though I'm a virgin who has never been with a woman"

Makes complete sense.

See? Owned again. Your usual state dealing with me.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But hey... let's be real. You don't want to reveal who you are because you're a racist, homophobic, transphobic, hateful asshole who would get ruined if what you really thought in your heart ever saw the light of day in real life with normal people.

Cut the bullshit, gimp.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
"I don't want to dox myself by posting a pic of my dick"

"I have an actual life even though I'm a virgin who has never been with a woman"

Makes complete sense.

See? Owned again. Your usual state dealing with me.

Where did you get this idea? What gives you any reason to roll with it?

You know I could easily fuck a bottom of the barrel like you for a few hundred tops, so what is up with that idea?

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Are you angry noone like me is funding your sugeries?

Help me out here.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Where did you get the idea I'm a virgin when I literally just said I could buy a whore "like you" even though you've never once been a whore"

This... LOL... THIS is why you are a gimp who is eternally owned by me. Holy SHIT you have 0... I mean 0 self-awareness you colossal shitpile of a GIMP. Wow.

You're just a handful of posts from outdoing Hodj in this thread. Un-f00king believable.

Let's make this entertaining. Name ONE thing that makes me a degenerate. Seriously, name just one thing. Go:

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Let's make this entertaining. Name ONE thing that makes me a degenerate. Seriously, name just one thing. Go:

Luring a woman and her child into your home, while pretending to be a women.

Remember when you posted this, in this very thread? Most of us do.

Here is a bonus one: posting full nudes for attention. Unless I missed the bible passage that said "post peen and bobs"?

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
ps. I left a spelling error in there so you can focus on that and ignore everything else, you go bro

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.