Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I'm sure the feeling is sooooo not mutual, but you're bae and I could never say anything bad about you. Deep down you too know how incel'ish this place is but it's still "home" to you too, right?

I figured at least a few of you would find the humor in it :)

I know exactly what this place is. There is not enough to 'engage' with for me to have any sort of emotional or sentimental attachment to it. Back in '08-'09, sure. That was a long time ago.

As it turns out, 'these kinds' of people make up a large part of my clientele- white, middle-age, middle-class men who are into gaming. I don't give a fuck about the Facebook or Instagram game and will never have a TikTok, but it would not do to be in my line of work and ignorant to the 'issues' they are passionate about and like to discuss. It's one of several sources of information that I've grown comfortable with because it provides an aggregate perspective I can't get anywhere else... without, of course, investing time I don't want to spare in seeking it out. Humans weren't meant to live clinging onto the dripline of infinite scroll feeds and meaningless fucking arguments on the internet.

So no. I don't view it as 'home.' I'm sorry that you do. Have you tried yoga?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Luring a woman and her child into your home, while pretending to be a women.
100% false. It's not my fault you and Phazael's reading comprehension on what actually happened sucks.

Remember when you posted this, in this very thread? Most of us do.
Um... no. I don't. I remember posting the truth of what happened. It's you retards who (as usual) get facts completely distorted.

Find the quote retard. You won't because you can't because it didn't happen this way... retard.

posting full nudes for attention.
I also drank from a bottle at one time in my life.

The past isn't the present. I know basic facts on how reality works is above you, but... I'm happy to explain it to you.

You're batting a big fat 0.000. I ask again: What makes me a degenerate?

See? You're a virgin gimp with nothing on me.

Unless I missed the bible passage that said "post peen and bobs"?
I don't think what's in the bible concerns a Godless atheist.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
When people ask how was your weekend and you mention "took a dump on a tranny" that tends to end the conversation.

This and more tips to follow in the most wholesome thread the forum has.

Vanessa Vanessa can you split up my post more? not sure what u mean

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know exactly what this place is. There is not enough to 'engage' with for me to have any sort of emotional or sentimental attachment to it. Back in '08-'09, sure. That was a long time ago.

As it turns out, 'these kinds' of people make up a large part of my clientele-white, middle-age, middle-class men who are into gaming. I don't give a fuck about the Facebook or Instagram game and will never have a TikTok, but it would not do to be in my line of work and ignorant to the 'issues' they are passionate about and like to discuss. It's one of several sources of information that I've grown comfortable with because it provides an aggregate perspective I can't get anywhere else... without, of course, investing time I don't want to spare in seeking it out. Humans weren't meant to live clinging onto the dripline of infinite scroll feeds and meaningless fucking arguments on the internet.
This is why you're bae.

So no. I don't view it as 'home.'
Oh. I see. Well you did come back after quitting after "they" gave you the business. I remember when it happened. I was thinking to myself... great, retards... drive off the finest female whose ever posted here. Great work, numbnuts.

I'm sorry that you do.
I've been here for 21 years. Quite a few of us have. This existed before Facebook... hell, before Myspace. ...and I consider EQ the best game ever made. ...AND I absolutely relish free speech. Since you're NOT, according to you, too savvy on social media, let me be candid with you: Freedom of Speech is under big, BIG attack from the elites who control social media... as freedom hating leftists do.

So yes, I consider it home, regardless of how many absolutely insufferable people inhabit it. I like to think there are more normal people here than virgin retards like I'm currently decimating as we speak.

I certainly wish I didn't consider this place of "meaningless fucking arguments on the internet" as you said above. But people bring the fight to me. I just give it right back to them <3

Love you Zaara ^_^ No homo.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
When people ask how was your weekend and you mention "took a dump on a tranny" that tends to end the conversation.
You're not taking a dump on anything here. You never have. You're the statue, gimp. I'm the bird. Always been. Get that straight.

Spoken like a true Christian.
No, Godless atheist... spoken like an honest person, which I am. You ARE an atheist. Atheists ARE Godless. Don't like the truth? Change your evil ways.

Anyway, fuck you
No thanks, virgin.

and your boring thread
gimp.jpg

Again, 0 self-awareness.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm sure the feeling is sooooo not mutual, but you're bae and I could never say anything bad about you. Deep down you too know how incel'ish this place is but it's still "home" to you too, right?

I figured at least a few of you would find the humor in it :)
The only person not getting laid around here is you, actually. Most of the rest of us have normal healthy relationships. Not that there are not a bunch of incel freaks that post on this forum, but the ones dunking on you are nearly all married well-adjusted people. But hey maybe you and Zaara can start a battered women of FOH support thread and then you can whip out the old noodle when her guard is down. And no I am not going to bother digging through the thread to find your old posts when we both know you will make some inane word wall post and claim to have "owned" me or some other decade old idiom. Fact is you know what a piece of trash you are and that's why you are diving into this whole "I am a Christian" LARP, because deep down you are starting to realize how much you have fucked up.

The bulk of us don't come here to work out our insecurities like you do. About half of us are here to troll and the rest of us are gaslighting you to warn the normies as a public service. Truth be told though, watching you try to Gavin Zaara is pretty fucking hilarious, though. Once a cuttlefish, always a cuttlefish I guess.

But Zaara is actually spot on about some stuff in her last post. This place is a great information aggregator that allows most topics to be debated openly. But anyone calling it "home" has some serious mental issues. For the record, the last person I heard refer to it that way was Sean.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
The only person not getting laid around here is you, actually. Most of the rest of us have normal healthy relationships. Not that there are not a bunch of incel freaks that post on this forum, but the ones dunking on you are nearly all married well-adjusted people. But hey maybe you and Zaara can start a battered women of FOH support thread and then you can whip out the old noodle when her guard is down. And no I am not going to bother digging through the thread to find your old posts when we both know you will make some inane word wall post and claim to have "owned" me or some other decade old idiom. Fact is you know what a piece of trash you are and that's why you are diving into this whole "I am a Christian" LARP, because deep down you are starting to realize how much you have fucked up.

The bulk of us don't come here to work out our insecurities like you do. About half of us are here to troll and the rest of us are gaslighting you to warn the normies as a public service. Truth be told though, watching you try to Gavin Zaara is pretty fucking hilarious, though. Once a cuttlefish, always a cuttlefish I guess.

But Zaara is actually spot on about some stuff in her last post. This place is a great information aggregator that allows most topics to be debated openly. But anyone calling it "home" has some serious mental issues. For the record, the last person I heard refer to it that way was Sean.
Spot on. Manessa calls this place home? That's a laugh....he is disliked by everyone here. Why would anyone want to call that home?

Besides, it is obvious he is a miserable fuck. People as unpleasant as he is to others is proof. You have to be a real piece of shit to be disliked everywhere. He regularly gets banned from FACEBOOK. He picks fights with people he doesn't know and shits on them, but he's just projecting.

The only upside to this is we get to make fun of him for years after he Jerles himself.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Spot on. Manessa calls this place home? That's a laugh....he is disliked by everyone here. Why would anyone want to call that home?

Besides, it is obvious he is a miserable fuck. People as unpleasant as he is to others is proof. You have to be a real piece of shit to be disliked everywhere. He regularly gets banned from FACEBOOK. He picks fights with people he doesn't know and shits on them, but he's just projecting.

The only upside to this is we get to make fun of him for years after he Jerles himself.
When I first stumbled upon this degenerates thread I was actually civil to him, was curious about what made him decide to do what he did and just general stuff like that. As I read more and more of his inane drivel I came to realize just what a miserable, narcissistic, worthless piece of human trash he is. Its not about him being a tranny with bolt on tits, I honestly couldnt care less, mostly I just make fun of him about that as a troll, not a good one I know but its not like hes worth much effort tbh. I just really really came to dislike him just from his general attitdude on these forums.

• 3Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
When I first stumbled upon this degenerates thread I was actually civil to him

Same, anyone that reads my initial posts will see I threaded carefully, because I knew this person already had a hard time.

Then you realize what an absolute fuck you are dealing with and just go with it from there.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Putting this here because the Movie House doesn't allow it for some reason.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I haven't even read Phazael, Fucker, and Sevens posts yet. I will... eventually. I'm just going to make predictions based on their history/usernames.... gonna treat it like a game.

Why? Because they always say the same senseless things heh...

Seriously, I haven't read their posts so I'm going to try this and see who "wins" heh. You'll see... it'll make sense.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So if Phazael Phazael mentions anything about kids and hormones, I get a point. If he doesn't, y'all get a point.
If Fucker Fucker (he's the most batshit out of the batshit club) mentions anything about a homeless person, I get a point. If he doesn't, y'all get a point.
If Sevens Sevens mentions anything about the Bible, I get a point. If he doesn't y'all get a point.

3 points. Very basic. Wonder who will win? I'm going to watch Hawkeye first, then I'll read them and see who wins.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Score:

Vanessa = 0
Hatertots = 3

See? I'm totally honest heh. Good work, all 3 of you. You actually did something different... I'm very impressed.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The only person not getting laid around here is you, actually.
LoL, I'm really not! That's totally true, and as a Christian I'm completely comfortable with this.

Wait... was there a post or complaint thread where I was talking about having sex or others having sex (besides Punko being a straight up virgin)?

Oh riiiiiight, it was the incel thing. See, I used that as a general modifier on a certain type of person. One that Zaara knows well based on her words. To split hairs over the word being used IN THAT it can only refer to literal celibate males who are that status not due to lack of want, but by forced societal exclusion due to awkwardness and beta status (in the real world) is beneath me. You took it literally when I mentioned it. I merely used it to paint a large brushstroke of the type of people I was referring to. Like this example:
You know I could easily fuck a bottom of the barrel like you for a few hundred tops
You don't need me to tell you how incel-ish this sounds, ya?

Not that there are not a bunch of incel freaks that post on this forum
...that was my whole point.

but the ones dunking on you are nearly all married well-adjusted people.
LoL... who?

But hey maybe you and Zaara can start a battered women of FOH support thread and then you can whip out the old noodle when her guard is down. And no I am not going to bother digging through the thread to find your old posts when we both know you will make some inane word wall post and claim to have "owned" me or some other decade old idiom. Fact is you know what a piece of trash you are and that's why you are diving into this whole "I am a Christian" LARP, because deep down you are starting to realize how much you have fucked up.
aaaaaaand there's where you go off the rails into delusion-ville as usual. I'll keep this simple. What you think I am versus what I really am isn't in the same neighborhood. Completely different town actually. Tried to tell you this many times. It makes no difference. You'll just keep getting shit utterly batshit wrong about me, over, and over, and over. It's just... what you do. It's so fucking weird.

The bulk of us don't come here to work out our insecurities like you do.
I don't have many insecurities. I have a bunch of you type of people that respond to me and I give it right back.

About half of us are here to troll and the rest of us are gaslighting you to warn the normies as a public service.
Here's a clue by four: the normies aren't on FoH. They're out there in the world. In person. Digitally, they're on Facebook. Get on Facebook and try to "warn" normal people about a tranny like me. You'll be the one being called crazy, rest assured :) Reality is grand.

Truth be told though, watching you try to Gavin Zaara is pretty fucking hilarious, though. Once a cuttlefish, always a cuttlefish I guess.
Yeah... I'm totally macking on Zaara. Totally. She can tell you how many times I've PM'd her. I give her complete permission to be honest about the numbers.

IdolizedFakeAchillestang-max-1mb.gif

This place is a great information aggregator that allows most topics to be debated openly. But anyone calling it "home" has some serious mental issues.
Your first sentence explains why I call this place home. Comfort. People take their shoes off in their home. Every platform has some form of censorship and rules in some shape or form. FoH is the most and has been the most free-speech happy place I've ever been a part of.

Koushirou called it home a couple years ago, fyi.

I wasn't aware this place was a popularity contest.

If that's what makes you happy... being liked by strangers on the internet... then...

...wow.

Besides, it is obvious he is a miserable fuck.
Literally the opposite of your assessment.

People as unpleasant as he is to others is proof.
I'm perfectly pleasant to pleasant people. Ask Pharmakos, Sadris, Lanx, TJT, Coleslaw etc.

You are just horrible people. You're going to get what you give. ...fucker.

You have to be a real piece of shit to be disliked everywhere.
I agree. Only... I'm not. Real life is a thing.

He regularly gets banned from FACEBOOK.
Yes, from triggered leftists who hit the [report] button. Any one of you shitlords would be banned twice as quick there than me if you actually do what I do (talk politics & religion). I know you think you're trying to roast me but to any normal person, they'd realize you're actually making a point for how ridiculous Facebook's "Community Guidelines" are.

They are the bane of free speech.

Ahh, yes, that normal thing that normal people do of making fun of dead-by-suicide people. Completely normal.

Same, anyone that reads my initial posts will see I threaded carefully
No, gimp. You had an anti-tranny stance from the beginning and were disappointed at this forum for liking and appreciating me. Don't try to lie and weasel your way around reality. You know I can toss out quotes and screenshots at the drop of a dime, so don't try it.

Then you realize what an absolute fuck you are dealing with and just go with it from there.
No, then you got decimated by me, and said "I have no problem with you", then pissed off... defeated. Until the zeitgeist changed and the forum started hating me and you jumped on board because you were so triggered by me from before that you then started chain negging and censoring me like a triggered little snowflake to gain acceptance from the forum. You are literally the guy who was posting his shirts for acceptance here....... LoL... the epitome of a gimp.

it's ironic... because it is... YOU who is the absolute "fuck" (LoL) here.

Punko.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
LoL, I'm really not! That's totally true, and as a Christian I'm completely comfortable with this.

Wait... was there a post or complaint thread where I was talking about having sex or others having sex (besides Punko being a straight up virgin)?

Oh riiiiiight, it was the incel thing. See, I used that as a general modifier on a certain type of person. One that Zaara knows well based on her words. To split hairs over the word being used IN THAT it can only refer to literal celibate males who are that status not due to lack of want, but by forced societal exclusion due to awkwardness and beta status (in the real world) is beneath me. You took it literally when I mentioned it. I merely used it to paint a large brushstroke of the type of people I was referring to. Like this example:

You don't need me to tell you how incel-ish this sounds, ya?

...that was my whole point.

LoL... who?

aaaaaaand there's where you go off the rails into delusion-ville as usual. I'll keep this simple. What you think I am versus what I really am isn't in the same neighborhood. Completely different town actually. Tried to tell you this many times. It makes no difference. You'll just keep getting shit utterly batshit wrong about me, over, and over, and over. It's just... what you do. It's so fucking weird.

I don't have many insecurities. I have a bunch of you type of people that respond to me and I give it right back.

Here's a clue by four: the normies aren't on FoH. They're out there in the world. In person. Digitally, they're on Facebook. Get on Facebook and try to "warn" normal people about a tranny like me. You'll be the one being called crazy, rest assured :) Reality is grand.

Yeah... I'm totally macking on Zaara. Totally. She can tell you how many times I've PM'd her. I give her complete permission to be honest about the numbers.

View attachment 388711

Your first sentence explains why I call this place home. Comfort. People take their shoes off in their home. Every platform has some form of censorship and rules in some shape or form. FoH is the most and has been the most free-speech happy place I've ever been a part of.

Koushirou called it home a couple years ago, fyi.

I wasn't aware this place was a popularity contest.

If that's what makes you happy... being liked by strangers on the internet... then...

...wow.

Literally the opposite of your assessment.

I'm perfectly pleasant to pleasant people. Ask Pharmakos, Sadris, Lanx, TJT, Coleslaw etc.

You are just horrible people. You're going to get what you give. ...fucker.

I agree. Only... I'm not. Real life is a thing.

Yes, from triggered leftists who hit the [report] button. Any one of you shitlords would be banned twice as quick there than me if you actually do what I do (talk politics & religion). I know you think you're trying to roast me but to any normal person, they'd realize you're actually making a point for how ridiculous Facebook's "Community Guidelines" are.

They are the bane of free speech.

Ahh, yes, that normal thing that normal people do of making fun of dead-by-suicide people. Completely normal.

No, gimp. You had an anti-tranny stance from the beginning and were disappointed at this forum for liking and appreciating me. Don't try to lie and weasel your way around reality. You know I can toss out quotes and screenshots at the drop of a dime, so don't try it.

No, then you got decimated by me, and said "I have no problem with you", then pissed off... defeated. Until the zeitgeist changed and the forum started hating me and you jumped on board because you were so triggered by me from before that you then started chain negging and censoring me like a triggered little snowflake to gain acceptance from the forum. You are literally the guy who was posting his shirts for acceptance here....... LoL... the epitome of a gimp.

it's ironic... because it is... YOU who is the absolute "fuck" (LoL) here.

View attachment 388730

This isn't healthy behavior.

Zero hate when I'm saying that.

I honestly hope that this is all just an elaborate, enthusiastic troll. Because otherwise it's pretty sad, to be frank.

I'm no therapist, but maybe you should reconsider your posting habits. Maybe walk away for a few weeks. I've done that myself. There's nothing so important on these forums that it should affect you to the point that you can't help but post constant rebuttals.

Ask yourself why you care so much about what other people on the Internet say, that you'd put that many individual quotes into a single post. Ask yourself why you can't just let what people say...go.

Maybe just go outside and have yourself a good weekend.

giphy.gif

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.