Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
your not wrong
You're*
Sorry, had to point this out before Vanessa Vanessa comes back and owns your ass

grammar.png

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Arguing a bass guittar is not a guitar is peak autism.
It's not a flute... it's a piccolo!!

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If I don't have some form of China flu variant thing, then the flu grew some teeth this winter.

I'm not dying, but I'm not well... at all. That's my update shitlords.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
269877704_486092862932125_7750521887015645003_n.jpg

Also... this...

This wasn't an issue of telling someone to kill themselves (they were literally my friend on FaceBook), it was a picture response about my friend getting Covid and me possibly getting it again.

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

i.e. -exactly- like we would post here as a joke about memes.

The problem is that algorithms have no knowledge of context.

Context is everything when it comes to images that an algorithm deems offensive. Something the beeep boooop beeps at FaceBook cannot understand.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
View attachment 392175

Also... this...

This wasn't an issue of telling someone to kill themselves (they were literally my friend on FaceBook), it was a picture response about my friend getting Covid and me possibly getting it again.

The problem is that algorithms have no knowledge of context.
The problem is you are a giant douche and everyone develops a deep aversion to you wherever you go.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The problem is you are a giant douche and everyone develops a deep aversion to you wherever you go.
It makes complete sense that you don't understand Facebook algorithms and how they work and confuse that as hatred toward a transsexual.

This is why you are who you are: stupid. Come to think of it, In fact...that is so left-wing in thought in and of itself. Because if this happened to you, you would think it's because of aversion. Just like the SJW's think.

No, stupid... it's an algorithm thing.

Fucker

Log Wizard
It makes complete sense that you don't understand Facebook algorithms and how they work and confuse that as hatred toward a transsexual.

This is why you are who you are: stupid. Come to think of it, In fact...that is so left-wing in thought in and of itself. Because if this happened to you, you would think it's because of aversion. Just like the SJW's think.

You don't even know what an algorithm is. Are you saying that they incorrectly flagged EIGHT of your posts? Stop being a repugnant choad and maybe they will stop banning you.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Need more anonymous guys calling themselves Fucker telling me to stop being a repugnant choad on the internet.

Seriously, I need more of this. Humor warms the heart.

Are you saying that they incorrectly flagged EIGHT of your posts?
cathy-newman-newman.gif

Um...

No.

• 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande

You being a turd isn't an algorithm, it's your personality. Doesn't matter what board or social media you post on, you will still be a turd.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I get it... YOU see (Vanessa) anything and the NPC mind kicks in and it's like:

Vanessa post: bad
Vanessa picture: bad
Vanessa point: bad

But if you actually uncouple your NPC programming, you'll see that this is just Facebook being the craptastic entity that they are and what many of us have been complaining about regarding them for years~

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.