Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I get it... YOU see (Vanessa) anything and the NPC mind kicks in and it's like:

Vanessa post: bad
Vanessa picture: bad
Vanessa point: bad

But if you actually uncouple your NPC programming, you'll see that this is just Facebook being the craptastic entity that they are and what many of us have been complaining about regarding them for years~
Why use it then?

BTW, I posted that same pic to my FB. Not banned yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why use it then?
Normies. We're all on it. The answer "should" be obvious.

I like Facebook when it isn't being Facebook'ish (and I think normies understand that sentiment too).

BTW, I posted that same pic to my FB. Not banned yet.
There's gradients for infraction history; don't act like you are unaware. I've been through them all. You don't use FB as much as I do I can assume.
You're saying you posted that pic with 0 strikes or infractions or basically anything happening to you?'

Be honest.

You realize you're either going to make me sound completely:

1. like a whistleblowing bitch about the algorithm's sucking balls and being too out of control and stifling
  2. Infamous, like I'm being watched by Big Brother or some other entity due to my sheer awesomeness, and they're just salivating to give it good to ol' Vanessa!

or C) We all hate you and want you to shut up manually... though far more an entertaining outcome

See, there's the problem. I'm egotistical, big time, but not this bad.... the answer is clearly A) and I'm just a small-time conservative who is being pinched by the imperfect, shitty algorithm in addition to their "community standards" which I have shit on previously.... no need to rehash.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A) = 1.
B) = 2.

Formatting owned me this round, I admit it! I lose! Hahaha... self-owned. What a retard. Yadda yadda yadda..............................

LoL, in the stormy seas of the rickshaw, there are no Life Preservers called [edits] out there.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Not banned yet. It must be something unique to how you post. I wonder what it could be.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Be honest. We're not talking about getting banned here... this is an issue with algorithms. I'm talking about strikes/infractions.

Go: Be honest:
When dealing with you, why would / should anyone be honest?
You never have been.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This was a beautiful FtM who still looked very femme per their stuff. My heart breaks over this shit.

l58ul5il.jpg

Did I legitimately think I had a chance to sway this person? No.

But I planted a seed... that's the goal.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
rgrgr.jpg

Man, I haven't browsed the Reddit trans spaces in ages... I forgot about the insanity.

See, you guys can (falsely) shit on me for this, that, and whatever, but I've spoiled y'all, frankly LoL. This kinda crazy is splattered all over the internet, still.

FoH..... even our trannies are the real deal LoL.

Anyway, since I've legit been hella sick here, I haven't read the hatertot replies in this thread. Nothing feels normal right now...

Sevens

Log Wizard
This is the childish murmurings of what a leftist would say to me. Honestly. You're really running out of gusto (you've been at for a long long time though, commendable).

This will be fun.

*cough* *cough*

Ahem... Hey Sevens Sevens .

Quote me where I lied.
You constantly call yourself a christian but there is no way in hell you are, you reject god and the teachings of the bible daily. Not only do you reject the teachings but you do it with "gusto", you revel in rolling in the shit with the unbelievers.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
One more for the day... it's amazing, and I actually talked to the poster about this situation:

jyjyj.jpg

So imagine an atomic family. Kids in high school.

Then dad gets a GD to the back of the head and transitions. If that's not hard enough, dad then wants to pull the kids (who are not trans and are just normal) out of the school because he feels their policies are transphobic.

Like... this has nothing to do with the kids whatsoever. It's dad tranny fighting the school system, being selfish by pulling the kids out due to SJWism but the kids want to stay in the school, and the wife feels gaslit between it all.

Reddit is the internet's WalMart imo. You go in feeling like a monster, and leave feeling pretty damn normal, all things considered.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
This was a beautiful FtM who still looked very femme per their stuff. My heart breaks over this shit.

View attachment 392231

Did I legitimately think I had a chance to sway this person? No.

But I planted a seed... that's the goal.
Wait, is that you talking to the girl? And yet you claim you're NOT a cross dresser?
Well damn, theres the quote of you lying

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You constantly call yourself a christian
I am.

but there is no way in hell you are
Projection. Pure projection.

you reject god
Literally the opposite, I love God. YOU are the one that rejects God, atheist.

and the teachings of the bible daily
No, that's you, atheist.

Not only do you reject the teachings
No, that's you, atheist.

you revel in rolling in the shit with the unbelievers.
No, that's you, atheist.

• 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
You constantly call yourself a christian but there is no way in hell you are, you reject god and the teachings of the bible daily. Not only do you reject the teachings but you do it with "gusto", you revel in rolling in the shit with the unbelievers.
He's a weirdo, that's for sure. He runs around the internet and picks fights with strangers, and then wonders why he gets banned all the time. He blames it on Al Gore Isms..LMAO.

I've been on the internet forever and have never been banned from anything.

fgd.gif

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He's a weirdo, that's for sure.
Well, more or less, yeah... that's not wrong! See? I admit when you're actually accurate with your paintings (that's what I'm going to call your posts now... because you pop in and just paint such a web of bullshit and lies about me... it's like painting a picture.... something trying to represent reality yet still just a flat canvas of the real thing).

He runs around the internet and picks fights with strangers
No, people react to me often and I see people being ridiculous all over the place. I don't go out of my way just to pick fights. There's just endless... literally endless content of people being ridiculous. On both sides. I tend to focus on people's ridiculousness.

and then wonders why he gets banned all the time.
No I don't. I know why.

He blames it on Al Gore Isms..LMAO.
No I don't. You're retarded.

I've been on the internet forever and have never been banned from anything.
You never answer anything regarding things that may involve facts though, so............ yeah, trustworthy source obv.

• 1Faggotry

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I found the source of your problems Vanessa.

You are posting on Facebook.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
There's a lot of anger, righteous indignation, and some possible loose associations with the truth in this thread, but I don't see a whole lot of love.

Nobody asked me to chime in, but I've had an interesting series of events lately leading to a crystallization of my own princilpes, and this helps me see if I can articulate them.

There are 3 camps with regards to Vanessa :

1. Vanessa - who must aggressively defend any accusation, attack, or slander. Also who volunteers a glimpse into a chaotic life (or life energy at least). The combination invites trolling and ridicule.

2. The exterminator: whether for the lulz, or because one truly hates Vanessa because he represents something one can't find the grace to abide, this batch fights to the death, stabbing as deeply as possible ("i hate you", "41%'er," etc.) regardless of motive, this is just as twisted, morally, as what you think you're attacking.

3. The Audience: those who sit and watch for entertainment. Whether the sit-com type or the train-wreck type. Yet none of these promotes truth or kindness (or anything really).

This is an example of something much larger and also of something more abstract. But not in this thread.

Regardless, that was more for me than you guys. For me, being a spectator to this feels gross. I'm also not asking you to care what I think. Carry on :)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.