Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My apologies for the wall of text. Ill explain myself, then let it go.

Not sure who you were referring to on the owning. I didn't own anyone. My point was that everyone is contributing to a negative outcome in different ways.

This is true not only for this thread, but for most of humanity. Once one actually understands the truth of almighty God, not just platitudes or using scriptures as a book from which to draw snippets that support or refute one point or another, it is truly life changing.

All Christians are in a process, on a spectrum if you like that language, of moving toward understanding and becoming more like God (no, we'll never be divine, don't get me wrong). Some make more progress than others, some are more devoted than others, some are false, others are true. Only God knows.

I'm not trying to proselytize anyone, but I am trying to point out that Vanessa's lack of humility in some areas, vanity, prior.. lack of bodily modesty, etc is no worse than many of you not letting things go just to justify your righteous indignation, troll jollies, or need to diminish others to make yourself feel better.

Also, those who listen and watch something wrong and say or do nothing are also no better. This is what made me post about something bigger, philosophically than "Sevens vs Vanessa... Fight!"

My post was not condemning anyone. Yet look at the replies. It seems as if I am not passing judgment on one side or another, You get upset because I'm not taking a side (or you don't understand what I mean) It's not my place to judge Vanessa or any of you.

Why? Because all of us are made in the image of God. Even sinners, athiests, trannies, ugly people, fat people stupid people, thots, etc. Yet all have the capacity to sense and grow in things that are spirit, not just matter. Whether we choose to follow that which leads to God is part of free will.

Do we want society to not suck? Maybe look at a lot of this thread and ask ourselves if we feel the as we do posting here, do we carry that into the world also?

If we don't care whether society sucks and whether other humans suffer without love, because how is that our problem, right? Does that make us a better person than a vain tranny? Or an athiest who lives in darkness? Or... an old sinner like me?

I barely read this but wonder about the kind of person that can write this kind of manifesto.

Seek help.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just look at this:

WQwq.jpg

In this small chunk of pixels lay such a potent trifecta of:

• Irony.
  • Lack of Self Awareness.
  • Stunning, Abject Failure.
Let's blow it up.

No.... let's frame it. Such an amazing and powerful duo making magic here. Penn & Teller eat your heart out~

yjyj3yj.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And yet, no denial
Y'know, what you completely daft hairless primate? Hit the report button. Go to Ask Amod and cry that Vanessa is using alts on a forum. Let's be honest, that's against the rules, and that may get me banned since you obviously hate me so much. Or PM LLR directly.

I want you to.

I want you to bug the mods so they can they get Vanessa-pilled about what a completely stupid person you are for believing I'm using alts here.

Chances are high you're just trolling to get this reaction. If that's true, it makes you look no less pathetic than you already do because you're just wasting your time giving the supposed attention whore the attention that I reputationally supposedly love. Seriously man, think about that.
If you're not trolling and you legitimately believe that, then you are more useless, stupid, and worthy of mockery than you already are.

Like... either path is not a good look for you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Was it a gradual loss of sense of humor with hrt or were you born without it Vanessa Vanessa ?
I have a great sense of humor... not with horrible people though? Like, LoL the ones who spent years coming after me and you're going to pass this off as I'm humorless person that can't take a joke? C'mon.

Btw, here's what a
Vanessa-pilled
pill looks like:

images.jpg

Side note: I'm 90% over Chinaflu. Haven't felt like a normal person in about 10 days.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Y'know, what you completely daft hairless primate? Hit the report button. Go to Ask Amod and cry that Vanessa is using alts on a forum. Let's be honest, that's against the rules, and that may get me banned since you obviously hate me so much. Or PM LLR directly.

I want you to.

I want you to bug the mods so they can they get Vanessa-pilled about what a completely stupid person you are for believing I'm using alts here.

Chances are high you're just trolling to get this reaction. If that's true, it makes you look no less pathetic than you already do because you're just wasting your time giving the supposed attention whore the attention that I reputationally supposedly love. Seriously man, think about that.
If you're not trolling and you legitimately believe that, then you are more useless, stupid, and worthy of mockery than you already are.

Like... either path is not a good look for you.
Is it that time of month?
Seems I hit a nerve

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Seems I hit a nerve
What you think you do to me:
200w.gif

What you really do to me:
c41827845490123c8ae888a9ea4c9bdf_w200.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

In other news and on thread topic: this tranny though....haha:

FIJfyWPXIAIimle.jpg

The commie and pentagram tattoo along with the purple hair and focus on those beestings while trying to be all kawaii... it's just the ultimate "Hey all I'm 6 months on HRT and 100% into the community" thing I've ever seen.

See Izo, this isn't me being mean or trying to be funny... it's just the raw truth. The truth is sometimes mean and funny though.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
God didn't create trannies.
"A thing I don't believe in didn't create a thing I don't believe in"

I guess this is technically true now that I typed it out.

Only... God did create me. So you're completely wrong and right... just depends on what lens you look at it through: Reality denying transphobic atheist lens or reality accepting Christian lens.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The flying spaghetti monster came to me and told me I am right.

Prove me wrong, atheist.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.