Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
7hn2ufv6e2c81.jpg

I need to just stop going to Reddit. Period. Not just no interactions and posts, but like... don't even go there.

• 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its like a drug addiction, the vanity I mean. He knows its bad for him but he does not know how to function without the self validation dopamine fix. And like all drugs, there is never a high as good as the first high, so its a race to the bottom. Then he finds shit like young Lou Reed in Drag up there. Dude has nicer hair than Manessa, though, so yay him?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Its like a drug addiction, the vanity I mean. He knows its bad for him but he does not know how to function without the self validation dopamine fix. And like all drugs, there is never a high as good as the first high, so its a race to the bottom. Then he finds shit like young Lou Reed in Drag up there.
That's quite a mighty descript explanation for me clicking on the Reddit tab on my browser and scrolling through some things.

Dude has nicer hair than Manessa, though, so yay him?
He sure does! All $64.99 of it at the wig store!

You are truly a top tier atheist dunce.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It looks better than your Arnold Horshack Jewfro, just saying.... I mean if you have fake tits nailed on, you may as well get all the fake add ons.

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- And the vanity thing is you keep circling back to places you have been shit on or banned from because you want to find some way to milk attention. I mean how many rage vacations have you pulled here at this point?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It looks better than your Arnold Horshack Jewfro, just saying
This is actually pretty funny, when you consider my early pics in this thread at least haha. Well done. I can't fault a good burn.

I mean if you have fake tits nailed on, you may as well get all the fake add ons.
This is all irrelevant to the fact you couldn't tell that crossdresser was sporting a wig up there.

PS- And the vanity thing is you keep circling back to places you have been shit on or banned from because you want to find some way to milk attention.
This is pure projection.

Reddit is HUGE... there's no group I'm going back to... wtf? You are the cringiest assessor ever.

I mean how many rage vacations have you pulled here at this point?
2 Two Zwei ..

OMFG HOLY SHIT VANESSA QUIT FOH TWO TIMES THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO PHAZAEL'S STRAWMAN

Seriously, that's how badly you are clawing at something here. It's sad. You, sir... are sad.

How many vacc jabs did you have before your deity gave you corona, Vanessa Vanessa ?
0. Proud of that fact. I'm all natural, and 2 times antibodied!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Seek help.

I've said this before and when your family buries you, they'll see me as one of the people that aren't out of contact with reality, trying to have saved you.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 393227

^ This has a whole chapter about a gimp virgin who thinks the meaning of life is acquiring wealth.
Okay Punko Punko I need some context for why this turd keeps calling you a virgin? I mean he says it like its an insult but the religion he espouses actually promotes virginity (Until marriage). Just another example of him not understanding or truly believing what he preaches.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Okay Punko Punko I need some context for why this turd keeps calling you a virgin? I mean he says it like its an insult but the religion he espouses actually promotes virginity (Until marriage). Just another example of him not understanding or truly believing what he preaches.

No clue. He just blurted it out one day and keeps sticking to it.

I've never said I think the meaning of life is wealth either. I do like nice things, like most normal people I guess.

He also thinks I spent "a lot" of money to shaw him. Even after I explained how I did that without spending a single dollar, he kept screeching it.

Lets just roll with it, who cares. Vanessa will be here to hook us up with the DDD (daily dose of delusions).

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
200.gif

Vanessa Vanessa how many relationships that includes 3rd base sex have you had since you transitioned? How many in the last, say, 3 years? Could you be depressed and lonely behind the god loves me facade?

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
No clue. He just blurted it out one day and keeps sticking to it.

I've never said I think the meaning of life is wealth either. I do like nice things, like most normal people I guess.

He also thinks I spent "a lot" of money to shaw him. Even after I explained how I did that without spending a single dollar, he kept screeching it.

Lets just roll with it, who cares. Vanessa will be here to hook us up with the DDD (daily dose of delusions).
I figured it was something like that
The same way he keeps care my fat for being about as over weight as he is

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mean he says it like its an insult but the religion he espouses actually promotes virginity (Until marriage). Just another example of him not understanding or truly believing what he preaches.
Please quote me when I said being a virgin is bad.

Please quote me when I said that sex before marriage isn't sinful.

Oop~

Yet another lie by the Godless atheist who can't get one thing to stick here.

He just blurted it out one day and keeps sticking to it.
We both know it's true.

Even after I explained how I did that without spending a single dollar, he kept screeching it.
How come, say, Izo cannot "shaw" me as you call it. Explain that.

How come you could and did before LLR made you his bitch after I made you mine (which is why you did it in the first place, because you felt that was the only way you could ever 'get one over me')? Explain that.

See? You're just the easiest person to own. Over and over.

Lets just roll with it, who cares.
97890.jpg

I think it's pretty clear "who cares" :trump: :trump: :trump:

Vanessa will be here to hook us up with the DDD (daily dose of delusions).
Seek help.

I've said this before and when your family buries you, they'll see me as one of the people that aren't out of contact with reality, trying to have saved you.
Gimp.... ^ THIS ^ is what is delusional. You are delusional. You. Not me.

Vanessa Vanessa how many relationships that includes 3rd base sex have you had since you transitioned? How many in the last, say, 3 years? Could you be depressed and lonely behind the god loves me facade?
Only 2 sexual relationships that went past 3rd base multiple times.

7 or so 2nd base encounters (kissing, fondling, having fun... that's 2nd base, right? Sorry been a bit since I was in 6th grade haha)

Could I be depressed and lonely? By you and many others standards, I guess so.

Am I though? No.

If I could rub a magic genie bottle and get a wish granted, it wouldn't be to have a relationship. So many other things I feel are more important for me at this time in my life. I'm not in my prime anymore and the idea of a famous rockstar musician (minus the sex/drugs/rock n' roll lifestyle) is over, as is the bar hopping and dating scene. I accept it 100% and I actually feel really good about everything... just; everything. I'm happier than I've ever been, really. I feel like I've made it and have had a helluva life. I don't know how one could compare one life to another but looking back at things... especially talking to my brother and how kinda "normal" his life was, I feel like I've definitely lived 2 lives thus far, and have so much more living to go!

But if that magic genie bottle only dealt with relationships... say... to have one or not have one, yes I'd take a relationship over being single and I know exactly whom it would be with. But that's not reality, and I do so love living in reality :)

God fills all the holes with his massive spiritual girth.
It's true, though I know you're mocking it.

The same way he keeps care my fat
It's almost like that's exactly what you are... a fat old atheist with poor grammar.

for being about as over weight as he is
ezgif-6-240a6b3e89eb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.