<Gold Donor>
I tried to get up to date

1642622653728.png

Anyway, take care of your lampstand.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How far you have fallen? Pantheon prophesized in Revelations! Pantheon + Rapture confirmed

• 1Double Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How far you have fallen? Pantheon prophesized in Revelations! Pantheon + Rapture confirmed

You either become one of the good guys, or secure your lampstand.

There is no middle option. I look forward to farming 18 rat tails to gain the upper hand in this quest.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You said it wasn't a serious disorder. Rational people would consider a mental defect that makes a male add tits to himself as very serious. The only thing you wrecked is yourself.
Hey look... another post lacking any peer reviewed research.

Get wrecked.

Transgenderism is also a serious mental illness
Same challenge to wormie. Please link peer reviewed research or literature classifying Gender Dysphoria as a serious mental illness.

I'll be waiting... forever.

To think you went through all that just to become an uglier looking man.
Please post my before pics. Go.

Woops! It's almost like you have 0 clue what you're talking about.

Are all trans this stupid?
I've composed a symphony. Just curious... what have you done?

Also, I wasn't aware that literally owning each and every one of you on this topic was tantamount to stupidity.

Has research been done on their average IQ? I think we might have the culprit here for this whole "trans" movement.
Yes... we are generally more intelligent than average.

Quote: "In 3 out of 4 pathological groups the IQ was higher than 110 in more than 60% of subjects; in the group of male transsexuals 50% of subjects exhibited an IQ above the average. ...[blah blah blah]have a tendency to increase the mental level of these subjects."

Funny how all you clowns have are your feefees but I have actual research. ...clown world indeed.

Pointless goalpost in a world where those people happily endorse the clown car of bullshit we deal with today.
I'm glad that medical research and science is a "pointless goalpost" to you. I guess the world should just listen to ignorant-of-the-topic armchair scientists instead of real doctors. Again... clown world indeed.

Suffice it to say thinking the treatment for believing you are the opposite gender
I don't believe I'm a woman. I have literally in the 5+ years I've been posting here semi-regularly have never said this. Not once. Your entire argument against me, much like many others, is just as clown-town as what y'all feel having Gender Dysphoria is in the first place.

You said it wasn't a mental illness and then directly compared it to a mental illness
Quote me when I said it wasn't a mental illness. Fake news.

So are you a liar, or just have bad grammar...You know like you "owned" me for in your thread
You're retarded and yes, I have owned you countless times in my thread just like Punko Punko .

Not a murder. A pedophile, yes...much worse than a murderer.
...and this is why you're a retard. Literally just as retarded as Fucker Fucker .

It's a mental illness, just not a SERIOUS one guys!
Correct, this is precisely what I said.

we just got owned motherfuckers!
Correct... and yes, concerning this topic, I'm damn good at it.

Vanessa Vanessa would surely disapprove.
Yes, very much. I've said before the problem with trannies isn't "just" being a tranny... it's that the community falls under the horrible far left ideology and this article is precisely what I'm talking about.

All trannies need to be noosed.
Come to Richmond and try, psycho.

The irony is, being a tranny or having gender dysphoria itself isn't a particularly serious mental illness, I would agree.
Ahhh, good... a modicum of rationality here. I know you're not defending ME, just the idea, but thanks Cad.

Who gives a shit if some dude bolts on tits, chops his dick off, or whatever. I don't.
That's because you're not a raging, triggered, insane bigot who literally wishes genocide upon millions of people.

The part that is wrong, and the part that is always wrong, regardless of the ideology, is trying to push this agenda on kids who don't know one way or the other what they are or what anything means.
100%. The true transgender kids who have Gender Dysphoria will figure this out on their own... not due to the world doing this job for them. If a parent/parent(s) push this on their child, they deserve the death penalty... straight up.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are not Christian, you only look like one.
This is the dumbest thing I've heard you say in a mindblowing string of dumb things you've ever said. It's only fitting then that Sevens parrots the dumbest thing you've said LoL.

You might want to believe this, but there are always tells.
Look at them you fat dunce.

And then there is basic movement cues, like watching you play bass in your vids, that are like setting off a flare.
There's that obsession with me personally instead of focusing on just the idea at hand.

He is not a Christian
shutterstock_245726512-scaled.jpg

he only TRIES to look like one.
I try to look like a Christian?
Are you mentally ill? Seriously.

He is not a Woman
Never said I was.

he only TRIES to look like one.
I get gendered as a female without makeup out there in the world 100% of the time.

You don't live in reality Sevens. But then again...

...you're an atheist.

I'm not a Christian, so the part where the bible mentions uploading (nude) pics doesn't apply to me.
Please let us all know when the last time I have uploaded a new nude. It's called repentance. Something you will never do, atheist.

Good luck with it though.
I don't need luck owning you and others.

Anyway, take care of your lampstand.
Vanessa Vanessa or perhaps you should sacrifice your lampstand?
secure your lampstand.
You have lost it... you have literally lost your room-temperature-IQ mind.

DickTrickle

FWIW, I fully believe Vanessa is a genuine Christian, certainly no less so than the average Christian.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
FWIW, I fully believe Vanessa is a genuine Christian, certainly no less so than the average Christian.
Thanks, and yes, it's totally true. Sevens and Punko are mentally ill, and that's pretty stunning to be called mentally ill by a tranny.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I love Him more than my own flesh and blood mother, and she loves Him more than her flesh and blood children. It is the Christian way... there is nothing without Him. He is the reason for everything.

Many people don't believe this. Broad is the road... broad is the road.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also you literally have two guys right now in that thread unironically wishing genocide upon millions of people.

Their sickness is worse than the people they hate.

Anyway... time for bed. I got to work tomorrow... like a normal Christian (hah)~

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa Can only cancer patients know what it's like to have cancer? Are cancer patients incapable of relaying the feelings of cancer, communicate with others - are they somehow not able to have their cancer scrutinized, examined? Do cancer patients themselves only understand their own paraclinical evidence? Would others have to have cancer themselves to understand the words spoken? Would a physician need to have cancer to have intricate knowledge of cancer, how to diagnose or treat it?

Replace cancer patient with christian, and cancer with christianity.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • 1Double Worf

DickTrickle

I spent 3 seconds on google

So your intent was to support Vanessa's argument, right?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

?

I'm showing that Gender Dysphoria is a serious mental illness as the article links it with "other" serious mental illnesses.
"less than 10% evidenced problems associated with mental illness, genital mutilation, or suicide attempts"

And

"Those completing the MMPI (93 female and 44 male) demonstrated profiles that were notably free of psychopathology (e.g., Axis I or Axis II criteria)."

And

"Results support the view that transsexualism is usually an isolated diagnosis and not part of any general psychopathological disorder"

I'm not sure how that was your takeaway.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
"less than 10% evidenced problems associated with mental illness, genital mutilation, or suicide attempts"

And

"Those completing the MMPI (93 female and 44 male) demonstrated profiles that were notably free of psychopathology (e.g., Axis I or Axis II criteria)."

And

"Results support the view that transsexualism is usually an isolated diagnosis and not part of any general psychopathological disorder"

I'm not sure how that was your takeaway.
I don't care if it's linked to OTHER serious disorders ( or "major" as the title says), just that it's being included in the same category.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa Can only cancer patients know what it's like to have cancer?

Replace cancer patient with christian, and cancer with christianity.

Of course.

It is like being black, unless you are black you can't see who is and who isn't.

What a time to be alive.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah its been pretty obvious from the onset that Manessa's main issue is vanity, hence all the attention whoring. If he can't get it by dick waving, he will get it by nailing himself to the cross. Every tranny I have known has been like that, playing some variation on the victim special snowflake theme.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.