Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I had a shitty day at work, yet reading this thread makes me wish I could go back.

Amazing value.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
NSFW content in a SFW forum
So yeah, gross.

Be warned.

Oh yeah, there's bare nipple too, so uh be warned.
However, it's not shelly level, but it's close.
1643083395664.png

Moved to a more appropriate thread in a NSFW section -amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thanks amod, but last I checked male chests were SFW.
I'd get arrested if I went shirtless on the beach I'm pretty sure. Haus asked me about this a looong time ago that he and someone else were curious about this kinda social thought experiment being played out.

I'd do it if someone rich (and we have those here on the forum) were guaranteed to pay my bail and full police/court fees etc (if applicable) plus give me a little extra for my time and tarnishing my flawless record with the law, but I'd still do it for money.

Prostitution / Money for sexual degeneracy? H to the Ell to the N to the Ope.
Social experiment involving societal norms, being filmed, and the results uploaded to YouTube for money? Sign me up!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'd get arrested if I went shirtless on the beach I'm pretty sure. Haus asked me about this a looong time ago that he and someone else were curious about this kinda social thought experiment being played out.

I'd do it if someone rich (and we have those here on the forum) were guaranteed to pay my bail and full police/court fees etc (if applicable) plus give me a little extra for my time and tarnishing my flawless record with the law, but I'd still do it for money.

Prostitution / Money for sexual degeneracy? H to the Ell to the N to the Ope.
Social experiment involving societal norms, being filmed, and the results uploaded to YouTube for money? Sign me up!
gold mining GIF by DMAX

We’ve already established what you are. All we’re doing is bargaining about price.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, Vanessa, not only are you into BDSM (considering you like to defeat and "own" people), you also have a tramp stamp?

Totally unexpected. I'd think you identify with the other kind of women, not tramps.

Attachments

• lulz.jpg
    lulz.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9

Fucker

Log Wizard
So, Vanessa, not only are you into BDSM (considering you like to defeat and "own" people), you also have a tramp stamp?

Totally unexpected. I'd think you identify with the other kind of women, not tramps.
That isn't Manessa. Manessa has a giant fat man ass.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Sure as fuck ain't noone walking on the wild side after reading this thread.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

I pray you're being funny and sarcastic with the BDSM stuff... heh.

Yeah I have a tramp stamp. 3 tats in total.

tat01.jpg

tat02.jpg

tat03.jpg

I guess you truly DO only have a thing for my penis size and not me... I'd think you'd have known this already.

• 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
29-dsc_8838_new.jpg

^ It's tomfoolery like this as to why I'm a staunch conservative. There was not one right-wing person making this decision here to have this on the modeling runway... guaranteed.

Here's how my mind works: If I was in a car accident and lost both my legs and had to live in a wheelchair, I would NOT think to myself after seeing this, "Hey, that makes me feel represented! That's so cool!". No, it would actually insult me because I'd feel like the entire thing is a pandering charity case spearheaded and organized by some self-righteous liberal that needed to seem "inclusive".

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
In keeping with the Christian and Lego theme of this thread, behold:

31129_alt1.png

I wanted to keep these pics large for high-res purposes. This set seems normal on the outset. Set #31129 - Majestic Tiger

But it has a removable panel where you can see its guts:

hjhjtyihj[p.jpg

...and that's not the worst. By far...

128.jpg

They gave this tiger a butthole. A straight up, pink butthole.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It is time we start dragging people like this and ending them in the street with baseball bats.
< - < - < - < - < - < - <

^ my hand, miming your crazy rhetoric

You're all talk.

You've said the same thing about ME. You're not well dude, and seeing your sentiments leaking out of an angry, bitter, hateful shithead like you... triggered at the world and doing nothing about it. It's really sad.

Then again, what do you expect with someone who literally calls themselves "Fucker"?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I have an embarrassing list that I actually DO have TV-crushes on if you care to know and it may surprise. Ask me in my thread, this ain't the place. If not, okay... good with that too.
Let's hear it then.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
In keeping with the Christian and Lego theme of this thread, behold:

View attachment 395605

I wanted to keep these pics large for high-res purposes. This set seems normal on the outset. Set #31129 - Majestic Tiger

But it has a removable panel where you can see its guts:

View attachment 395603

...and that's not the worst. By far...

View attachment 395602

They gave this tiger a butthole. A straight up, pink butthole.
You can't fuck the toy tiger dude, though I'm sure you've tried
Degenerate kid diddler that you are.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ik,lui,5.jpg

You weren't here in the beginning, so you wouldn't understand, but you are my new Hodj. This is a terrible thing to be for several reasons, y'know.

You have sunk so low you're now just going to baseless slander like Fucker and Kirun. Seriously, let that marinate about what you're actually doing here Sevens... you're literally so out of options when dealing with me, that you feel your only way to "trigger" someone (Imagine thinking you can trigger the tranny who has been at FoH more than 22 years now) is to just straight up say insane lies about them.

That's the point where a person with any type of self-awareness should give pause and give up, but we're dealing with a special type of low-IQ individual here with this one.

You are the bargain bin Hodj. An intellectual can appreciate another intellectual. Not a single person here who knew Hodj would say he was stupid. That's part of his evil charm. He was actually intelligent.

I hate to break the news to you Sevens, but you're not even that. It's one thing to be the alt-right hateful atheist guy who is here to scream to the clouds over the tranny here, but to then be DUMB in the role?

I'm so disappointed right now. You are so pointless and ineffectual I actually want Hodj back. I at least respect the intellect that was on my level that he possessed.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Let's hear it then.
LoL, Izo with the layup.

Sure.

It's embarrassing because most normal people have their... like... Hollywood crushes that go like this:

22 year old female: OMG I would just DIE if Tom Holland walked by me!
34 year old male: Daaaamn, Megan Fox could jiggle my joystick any day of the WEEK bruh!
64 year old female: That Sean Connery is still so regal.

You get the picture.

Me? I'm a weirdo.

My crushes are:

Milana Vayntrub from AT&T commercials

Milana-Vayntrub-ATT-Girl.jpg

Danielle Colby from American Pickers

51qXifx6EGL._AC_.jpg

Christina Haack from different home improvement shows

christina-haack-anstead-selfie-1613579394.png

Jessica Noll from our local news

Favorites_JessicaNoll_LeopardPrint_JUSTINCHESNEY_hp0321_teaser.jpg

I'd be a pile of goo around any of these women. They are sexy af in my opinion, and yes... I realize that opinion is NOT a standard opinion haha. I no longer feel attraction based on pure looks... it's true how females view personality over looks versus guys. Guys will deal with the craziest bisch ever if she looks good and is a good lay. She could legit be straight out of the psych ward but if she looks the part... guys will cowtow.

But I'm still normal in *some* regard, because these two below are my blonde bombshells from Fox News that I think are just ungodly levels of hotness and I think you boys would agree:

Katie Pavlich

katie.jpg

Jaqui Heinrich

Jacqui-Heinrich.png

• 1Quality Calories

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dude, Christina Haack? That woman is a typical California makeup queen and comes off as totally vapid, even if some of it is just for TV.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dude, Christina Haack? That woman is a typical California makeup queen and comes off as totally vapid, even if some of it is just for TV.
Ikr? I DID say the list is embarrassing! But reality is reality. Yeah, everytime I see her, I melt. I really wish I knew why. She's just sexy as hell to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.