Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo also I told you that was private shit, please respect it
I Respect You For Respecting Me Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by filmeditor

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Since this is the perv thread, if anyone wants to subscribe to a 12" onlyfans, lmk.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Trannies are just gay guys pretending to be women. That is fine, there will always be guy guys and lesbians.

The problem that they really really believe they are women, and demand the same societal treatment as women. But they aren't women, they are just guy guys who like to dress as women to attract men.
And if you are a tranny who likes fucks women.. then you are are the worse, you want to continue to fuck women, while dressing like a women, pretending and expecting to be treated like a woman.. but you are a man.

I mean I can sort of understand trannies who fuck guys... you are just a guy maximizing his opportunities. As a gamer I definitely understand min and maxing so I can relate on that need to be the best, but what I can get by is when they start encroaching in real women territory.
You want to fuck guys.. go fuck guys.. leave women alone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well like our dear Vanessa Vanessa did...He used his disguise to lure a woman and her child into his house to live with him, until she learned the truth and bugged the fuck out of there. Pretty sure dear ol' Vanessa probably already did a little diddling. You know since all trannys are pedophiles.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Well like our dear Vanessa Vanessa did...He used his disguise to lure a woman and her child into his house to live with him, until she learned the truth and bugged the fuck out of there. Pretty sure dear ol' Vanessa probably already did a little diddling. You know since all trannys are pedophiles.
That's just another one of his daydreams. There was no luring of a woman. I mean...we've all seen the real pictures of Manessa, and he looks like a fat, worn out old male with too much makeup...which is what he always looked like. He's as passable as a woman as a pile of dog shit.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL.... so much content in so little time.

Vanessa Vanessa Can only cancer patients know what it's like to have cancer? Are cancer patients incapable of relaying the feelings of cancer, communicate with others - are they somehow not able to have their cancer scrutinized, examined? Do cancer patients themselves only understand their own paraclinical evidence? Would others have to have cancer themselves to understand the words spoken? Would a physician need to have cancer to have intricate knowledge of cancer, how to diagnose or treat it?

Replace cancer patient with christian, and cancer with christianity.
You're comparing a replicating, malignant, devouring biological mass to the worship of the Lord, Izo.

I know why, and I know what you're trying to do, but it's no less /facepalm

Here's a true story I bet you'll like: I saw a 30-something dike at the store the other day wearing a shirt that said on the front "Not today Jesus" with a rainbow on it.

Heh... the LGBTQWTF are tolerant, loving and inclusive indeed... except when they're totally not.

I spent 3 seconds on google

LoL!!! Well done Chris. It's only 25 years old, but you did it. This is 100% a peer reviewed research article (like I like) that clearly states that Gender Dysphoria is a Major Psychiatric Diagnosis.

Well yes, it is. It is a major diagnosis. You didn't shoot yourself in the foot necessarily, but it WAS a good post... humor abounds.

So your intent was to support Vanessa's argument, right?
It's funny Dick... he accidentally did but has no clue he did.

I asked for peer reviewed evidence of GD being a serious mental illness. This is what he gives. I guess if you really, really bend reality you could give Chris a C+ for his link but ya... it didn't fly, but what I DO LIKE:

...is that the study, as you touched upon Dick, shows that there is generally not much in the way of crazy with transsexuals. We're just normal people with Gender Dysphoria for the most part. Cure (or more correctly, mitigate to the point of non-issue) the GD and we're just as "normal" as every other citizen out there, which is what I've been saying for years. The either (take your pick) retards or bigots falsely think that trannies are just batshit crazy all around and that's simply not the case. What happens, sadly, is that so many trannies get wrapped up in the batshittery of the left-wing culture of the LGBTQWTF.

Yeah its been pretty obvious from the onset that Manessa's main issue is vanity, hence all the attention whoring.
At this point, I just post. I'm as big an attention whore as you, frankly.

Every tranny I have known has been like that, playing some variation on the victim special snowflake theme.
I'm not a victim and I'm not a snowflake. (I am special though)

Let me make you patently aware of the difference between who I am here and what a victimhood, oppressed, snowflake is, you 93IQ human pastry.

This is a victimhood lefty tranny in action:

rasxuc2rt2d81.jpg
5543457.jpg

Hi, I'd like to buy a soda.
That'd be $1.50 sir.
SIR!?! You bigot! You are a hater and transphobe!
Um....

This is me (hypothetically... I'd never be called sir out in public, but this is for example) in this exact same position:

uyuymu3m.jpg
5543457.jpg

Hi, I'd like to buy a soda
That'd be $1.50 sir.
Here you go, thanks.
Thanks!

But me, here on FoH... this is what is going on:

uyuymu3m.jpg
thil,ui.5ui..jpg

Hi, I'd like to buy a soda
Trans people, all of them, are awful and should be killed
You're a bigot
Vanessa is such a victim and snowflake

You're all retarded... it's unreal

In other words, you don't just go around and literally be something, get called out on it, then play the "oh you're just being a victim" card when you get called out for being that something.

Dumbass...

Also, someone filmed you without your permission. Lawsuit it up!

Trannies are just gay guys pretending to be women.
Some are. They are the minority though.

The problem that they really really believe they are women
Most do, not all.

and demand the same societal treatment as women.
Demand is a heavy word. Maybe certain loud activists do.

I, for one, just exist.

But they aren't women
Nope. Correct, Lenindoritos.

they are just guy guys who like to dress as women to attract men.
I guess you mean gay guys... again, some are... they are the minority though.

And if you are a tranny who likes fucks women.. then you are are the worse, you want to continue to fuck women, while dressing like a women, pretending and expecting to be treated like a woman.. but you are a man.
Straight people with a mental illness are just the WORST amirite???

LoL I see why people here hate your views.

Well like our dear Vanessa Vanessa did...He used his disguise to lure a woman and her child into his house to live with him
This is a lie. Period.

BUT... I will always use the lie to completely demolish your (and your ilks) narrative of me passing.

If I don't pass as a woman...
...how did I lure a woman and her child into my house to live with me?

1564757998581.png

Sevens: You snot-nosed little bastard

You know since all trannys are pedophiles.
Mental retardation at its finest.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Desperation makes people blind to the obvious. Let that sink in for a bit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
1642703281252.jpg

I think someone posted this somewhere here yesterday but have we established which on3 Vanessa is? Seemes like HSTS but I don't k ow enough.

What's your sexuality Vanessa?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Desperation makes people blind to the obvious. Let that sink in for a bit.
Your desperation to try and paint me a certain way which is making you blind to the obvious truth that you're just an irrational individual who gets regularly owned?

Seriously... you are the "democrat" who literally lies and cheats to try and "win" against me because deep down you know you cannot legitimately beat me in a head to head "fight".

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're comparing a replicating, malignant, devouring biological mass to the worship of the Lord, Izo.
Yes. In the sense the belief, history, architecture, demography, scripture, organisation and systems, and its believers can be studied, dissected, evaluated, compared, reasoned and sometimes dismissed, and - case in point - thoroughly ridiculed when appropriate. One does not need to be a christian to understand christianity or know what it's like to be a christian.The sensation of community, inspiration, bliss or belonging is not unique to worship of a deity. Labeling oneself a christian does not make one a lifelong scholar on christianity either. It's super ignorant to claim the opposite, case in point time and time again. Have a nice weekend, V.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOLOLOLOLOL the "science" of trannies.
Been tons of research done on us to "figure us out", yes. Tons. Peer reviewed research papers by the dozens, if not in the hundreds. But I don't expect an ignorant to know that.

Yeah, ALL those species we've observed ripping off their genitals and then pretending they're the opposite sex.
By this same logic, the process of driving cars isn't scientific/real.

Homosexuality is something actually observable in nature.
There is 0 evidence of a biological nature for homosexuality. Nothing in the DNA. No "gay" gene, sorry jabroni. So where is it in nature?

Your degeneracy is made up
I agree with this. My degeneracy is made up. By you. You cannot tell me one thing that makes me degenerate because I'm not. I'm actually a pretty talented, cool cat, but your ignorance is what it is... and that's okay. I'm just telling you what's what.

who wants to diddle children.
You're now just as retarded as Fucker and Sevens. Well done. Bottom of the barrel.

Get help, not titties faggot.
I did. They prescribed me the meds I'm on now. Thanks for the tip though, you clearly intelligent person you!

Vanessa it's actually really offensive to use the term "Transexualism", quit the very real violence against Trans people.
You're weird because I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not... I assume this is sarcasm, but at the same time...

Since you're so incredibly literal and pedantic, please explain how you "destroyed" me.
You just got lumped in with the others, sorry.

Everything I said was 100% the truth
Almost. Seriously... almost. I actually had to look up your post because I cared so little about this. I'm not even trying to roast you or anything... you are, to be honest, completely neutral in my world as far as how I feel about you. I don't think you've come for me, but you've never defended me either. You know, you're just... there to me. That's not a bad thing at all.

So what wasn't true about your post? This part:
And since no one can (more like cares to) post a peer reviewed study with the words
Lots of people care to try and prove me wrong. This thread is evidence of that. You're not a regular though, so you don't see it, and again... that's okay. You're (I think) more normal than most of the radicals here but I don't keep tabs on every. single. person. heh~

I even "supported" your argument
No, your post was absolutely full of snark, which I didn't appreciate. Do I hate you for it? Not at all. I get shit here all the time. All the time. There's a huge difference between you, Void, and, say, Fucker Fucker ~

Just throwing names into a list because it looks more impressive with more names?
I don't care to impress anyone here. Not a soul. You were just a snarky post that I replied to in a chunk. Again, I didn't think of it again and (ultimately) have 0 qualms with you Void. You've never tipped me off that you're a batshit radical, so I don't mind you at all. You DID [like] Fucker's post right below though, so... I'd say you're slightly gullible to complete mistruths, but this is the nature of this forum and me: the strangest slander I've ever read about me. I'm not saying I'm famous, but I know *exactly* what it feels like when celebrities read a national inquirer headline about them and it's like... wtf??? Again, just see below. I've highlighted what's actually true... it's stunning how batshit crazy this guy is concerning me:

Keep in mind you are trying to reason with a guy who has no education beyond a GED, is 42 years old and works at a low end manual labor job because that's all he can get...and he frequently gets fired from those jobs, too.

When he isn't at work, he is at home getting drunk and harassing/stalking random people on Facebook and then complaining because he is always getting banned from that platform. It is an easy bet that he has been permabanned from most other social networks.

He hasn't been banned from here because he is kept around for the random lols we will have when we find out he has Jerled himself. Judging by the rapid and steep escalation of his already bad mental instability, that day is pretty close.

:)

So yeah... when people go into a paragraph long "Vanessa is...." post, just assume it's 80% untrue. Weirdos, I swear.

I really got no dog in the fight, but typically if you have to tell people you’re smart…you’re not that smart.
They brought it up. They literally asked heh. I don't usually just go around telling people "hai guys I'm smuurt!" See?
Are all trans this stupid? Has research been done on their average IQ?

But yes, I'm smart LoL!!!

He hasn't "transitioned" to shit, except an uglier male with tits.
Your denial of reality just to try and hurt my feefees (free hint: doesn't work) is amusing though.

His fucked up pedo brain can deny it all he wants
You truly are an NPC aren't you?

but nature knows he's a man.
...the never-ending "I never said I wasn't" reply to these dunces LoL.

I think I'll make a button to post every time this gets brought up (and rest assured, it will get brought up a thousand more times here before I die).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
View attachment 394115

I think someone posted this somewhere here yesterday but have we established which on3 Vanessa is? Seemes like HSTS but I don't k ow enough.

What's your sexuality Vanessa?
You just posted a "chart" with Blaire White on the side of the "unintelligents" and usually "prostitutes" while 3 of the 4 sources of their "science" is YouTube and Wiki.

Let those facts marinate.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You just posted a "chart" with Blaire White on the side of the "unintelligents" and usually "prostitutes" while 3 of the 4 sources of their "science" is YouTube and Wiki.

Let those facts marinate.
Answer the question. You banging men or women or none?

Status
Not open for further replies.