Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 394115

I think someone posted this somewhere here yesterday but have we established which on3 Vanessa is? Seemes like HSTS but I don't k ow enough.

What's your sexuality Vanessa?
According to Vanessa way back at the beginning of this tread he said he was attracted to men and women (Pansexual pretty much), but now with the love of jesus he no longer sucks dick. So a recovering homosexual I would guess.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Answer the question. You banging men or women or none?
None. God > Sexual degeneracy. I ain't even trying on any level.

If I were to date someone and fall in love with someone, it'd be a woman. The last woman I loved and got frisky with is pictured in the RL Picture thread with me iirc... have a gander if you're bored.

Men are 100% completely off the table. The thing is (and make no mistake I have the receipts to prove it) if I were a homosexual male (like some retards here have claimed) and if I were not a Christian with 0 care of sexual morality, I would have the ability to get booty blasted virtually nightly by all sorts of men. That is a complete fact. The thought disgusts me... and thank God.

But don't listen to Sevens above... he has 0 actual clue what he's talking about by calling me a recovering homosexual. Patently false.

But I think you're really asking where do I fit on your semi-unscientific chart.

I think it seems to definitely be believable what's presented there and I've been well aware of Ray Blanchard's work, but here's the deal... I've seen too many people on BOTH sides debunking his work and calling it kinda quack medicine and research. ...and when I say both sides, I mean left-wing radical "in the community" trannies staunchly denying this stuff as well as the medical community due to too much overlap of markers to justify its use in any applicable or predictable way.

I, for one, think there's about as much truth to it as some of Freud's work. I.E. It's not very set in stone scientifically, and there's multiple instances of overlap with these purported two camps (me for example). Let's ignore the pictures (because it's really just a and just focus on the idea of what justifies these classifications. It would seem to make sense to people who aren't fully privy to the exact nature of Gender Dysphoria but there's too much incongruencies for me to say "Yes, Ray Blanchard's work is how it is and true, and AGP and homosexual trannies are totally separate and dichotomous groups." I can't, and neither can a lot of other rational people who study this stuff.

But........... AGAIN, you wanted to know where I fit on your little picture chart thingy. Here I am:

• Heterosexual Male, yes, but not sexually aroused at myself. I've never once played with my boobs.
  • A male partner does complete a superficial idea of womanhood, but that's literally Biblical and biological, not due to anything with this dumb chart.
  • I do have a chunky IQ.
  • I'm not autistic, and I'm not too into male things (sports, tools, guns, hunting, barbecuing (LoL) etc. etc. etc.
  • I pass well
  • I didn't transition to attract men... in fact I didn't transition due to anything to do with sex... it was ALL to curb Gender Dysphoria
  • I had some femininity since childhood, but not overtly femme like a gay person
  • Crossdressing before I transitioned actually disgusted me
  • Again, I have a chunky IQ
  • Never wanted to do prostitution but that's a moral, free-will, degeneracy issue, not a "transsexual typology" thing.
  • Again, I go out in public all the time and get gendered female 100% of the time.

So as you can see, I have a bit of both... and I can see why people dismiss the validity of Blanchard's work. But hey... If you want to classify me as either AGP or homosexual yourself, go ahead, I really don't care as I know who I am, and so does God, and that's all that really matters in the end.

Truly... in the end, that is everything. Me and God. That's it.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

If I were to date someone and fall in love with someone, it'd be a woman. The last woman I loved and got frisky with is pictured in the RL Picture thread with me iirc... have a gander if you're bored.

Men are 100% completely off the table. The thing is (and make no mistake I have the receipts to prove it) if I were a homosexual male (like some retards here have claimed) and if I were not a Christian with 0 care of sexual morality, I would have the ability to get booty blasted virtually nightly by all sorts of men. That is a complete fact. The thought disgusts me... and thank God.

But don't listen to Sevens above... he has 0 actual clue what he's talking about by calling me a recovering homosexual. Patently false.

But I think you're really asking where do I fit on your semi-unscientific chart.

I think it seems to definitely be believable what's presented there and I've been well aware of Ray Blanchard's work, but here's the deal... I've seen too many people on BOTH sides debunking his work and calling it kinda quack medicine and research. ...and when I say both sides, I mean left-wing radical "in the community" trannies staunchly denying this stuff as well as the medical community due to too much overlap of markers to justify its use in any applicable or predictable way.

I, for one, think there's about as much truth to it as some of Freud's work. I.E. It's not very set in stone scientifically, and there's multiple instances of overlap with these purported two camps (me for example). Let's ignore the pictures (because it's really just a and just focus on the idea of what justifies these classifications. It would seem to make sense to people who aren't fully privy to the exact nature of Gender Dysphoria but there's too much incongruencies for me to say "Yes, Ray Blanchard's work is how it is and true, and AGP and homosexual trannies are totally separate and dichotomous groups." I can't, and neither can a lot of other rational people who study this stuff.

But........... AGAIN, you wanted to know where I fit on your little picture chart thingy. Here I am:

• Heterosexual Male, yes, but not sexually aroused at myself. I've never once played with my boobs.
  • A male partner does complete a superficial idea of womanhood, but that's literally Biblical and biological, not due to anything with this dumb chart.
  • I do have a chunky IQ.
  • I'm not autistic, and I'm not too into male things (sports, tools, guns, hunting, barbecuing (LoL) etc. etc. etc.
  • I pass well
  • I didn't transition to attract men... in fact I didn't transition due to anything to do with sex... it was ALL to curb Gender Dysphoria
  • I had some femininity since childhood, but not overtly femme like a gay person
  • Never wanted to do prostitution but that's a moral, free-will, degeneracy issue, not a "transsexual typology" thing.
  • Again, I go out in public all the time and get gendered female 100% of the time.

So as you can see, I have a bit of both... and I can see why people dismiss the validity of Blanchard's work. But hey... If you want to classify me as either AGP or homosexual yourself, go ahead, I really don't care as I know who I am, and so does God, and that's all that really matters in the end.

So are you going back to being a dude or stay looking like a inbetweener?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

• I do have a chunky IQ.
  • I pass well

That's a long way to say that you are a very confused auto-gynphillic trans, what the fuck is this religion stuff going on with you?

As with all psychiatric diagnosis the chart I posted is just a model and your obession over not fitting it exactly shows the autism lol.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
builds up decade long reputation for being gigantic vocal proud tranny
Not a decade, c'mon... we're not that old. Yet! Hah~

I talk about being a tranny proudly because of my candor, honesty, and openness about it and the rare thick skin that usually doesn't come along with the territory of being a tranny... that's what I pride myself with... how I handle this fate, but I don't pride myself on the mere fact that I'm trans. That's not something worthy of pride... quite the opposite, it's a shameful, sad mental illness that I wished were never put upon me, to be as blunt as possible.

even brags about their popularity when someone questions their argument
This mythic "argument" aside... I think you're talking about how I just roasted you as being a nobody versus me, a somebody. Nobodies are good people too, trust me. Know what being popular on a forum like this means?

N O T H I N G

Not a damn thing. I go to the store and buy a gallon of milk... guess what? FoH has no bearing on that act whatsoever. Ditto with you for being a relative nobody. As usual, I'm not even trying to roast you... just stating the truth.

gets butthurt because now they can't be seen as anything other than gigantic vocal proud tranny
I'm not butthurt at all. I'd rather prefer to have you guys as my allies instead of always fighting and cutting on each other though, yes. I've done my part... it is (ironically) YOU GUYS who are kinda trans focused. Just look at the Gamergate/SJW thread. That has nothing to do with me. Nothing. I don't post there or even read it anymore. I realized I cannot change the status quo of this forum. You guys will deny reality just as much as the people you tend to hate will deny reality. Human nature baby! That's why I love being me. I see it all from all sides, and I enjoy it very much.

Reap what you mother fuckin' sow, bitch.
Ooooh... how edgy~

You've toned it down in the last year and you do vote for the right team so I won't hate too hard
Hate away! I mean it when I say I literally do not give a crap heh... Jerle is where he is because he cared far tooooo much. I am here now because of who I am. You get me? As far as voting for the right team.. well look above, like I said... I see things from all sides, and that's precisely why I'm alt-right because you guys ARE right. The rightest right... it sounds silly and retarded when I put it that way but it's true. People fear us. We ARE the truth out there... the rational, the intelligent, the ones with the facts and reality on our side. MY reality, of course, is that I'm a damn tranny... didn't want to be, but I am. ...and that's that. I want peace. Just quiet peace... but if the rubber hits the road in the way I fear it might and battle lines are drawn and there's a side to have to join... well... I have enough faith that the side of rationality will see that a paltry thing such as someone's gender identity doesn't trump ideology... far from it.

Besides, most people are judged around here as a person before their argument/opinion anyway - let's be fair. :trump:
See, I try to be the change I want to see in the world :) But you're not wrong... humans will be humans and that is indeed human nature. C'est la vie.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Seemes like HSTS
That's a long way to say that you are a very confused auto-gynphillic trans
Thanks Chris... you have actually proven my point and you aren't even aware that you proved my point.

what the fuck is this religion stuff going on with you?
It's called reality. Feel free to join us in it after your return to the surface LoL~

1__7wJCGOHSTvLLSMduD4kFg.jpeg

• 1Faggotry

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks Chris... you have actually proven my point and you aren't even aware that you proved my point.

It's called reality. Feel free to join us in it after your return to the surface LoL~

View attachment 394434
I asked for more info because I don't know you, which overturnes my assumption based on your carefully posed photos.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't know you
Which is why you are proving my points and you don't even realize it. I'm serious, you are completely unaware how you are, by your posts, actually giving me a huge ego boost because it's another "Vanessa was right" moment victory lap type of thing. Thank you heh.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Which is why you are proving my points and you don't even realize it. I'm serious, you are completely unaware how you are, by your posts, actually giving me a huge ego boost because it's another "Vanessa was right" moment victory lap type of thing. Thank you heh.
"I'm not going to tell you why, but you proved me right"

Um... OK.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Hey you lying piece of shit

I prefer she/her of course but to force you to use that is absurd. My political views are quite basic, but I'm a huge proponent of freedom of speech (amongst many other freedoms!) and I'd be appalled if it became a legal issue and people were disciplined if trans people were misgendered either in the workplace or in public. Being misgendered in your private life is quite normal for us honestly (family takes a long time to adjust). However... If you look like a dude in a dress, that's not the fault of the person perceiving you... they're simply reacting to what they see. The trans community NEEDS to realize that regular people aren't horrible, transphobic bigots... they're just living in reality. So many trans-girls who don't pass get all butt-hurt and think the world is this oppressive, hateful society when in reality THEY themselves are not fitting in. Is it the world's fault?? No, of course not... but it's not ugly girls fault for not being attractive either... it's just who you are. That doesn't mean you can blame others for your own shortcomings.

It's bad enough I'm babbling on about something so un-PC as being trans... I think who I'm voting for is 100x worse (i.e. confirmed Trump voter, obv)

I'm attracted to attractive people... if you'd like to put me into a convenient bubble, I'm pansexual. To the second question: I give only to girls, but I receive all.
Notice the last line?
You claim to be pansexual, and you receive all
Now what was that you said about me not having any proof of you taking it up the ass?
Fuck you liar

Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Now watch, instead of addressing the lie, he will make a snarky comment about an atheist quoting the bible.
Or practice some Katelyn Ohashi level mental gymnastics to try and snake his way out of being caught in an outright lie.

Also you say you have never claimed to be a woman but you want to be addressed by she / her?
You are a fucking joke

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I sincerely wonder if people actually take my posts like that (in the Amod thread just now) seriously.

That at least one person is literally behind their computer and thinks that I'm being straight up sincere and believes that *I* believe what I typed there.

That'd be hilarious if just one person did~

• 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
We heard you playing guitar. You sound like a 4th grader that just got one for his birthday.

Tape deck? How the fuck old are you, really? 50+? I mean, that song you claim to have played so well was released in 1990 and recorded in 1988. This puts you at around 50+ which jives with how bad you look, given your lifelong penchant for drugs and alcohol abuse.

I took your claimed age for granted simply because it wasn't worth thinking about, but I have to LMAO at your lie that you are 42 when in reality you are 10 years north of that.

Have another drink, man. It is the only thing you are good at.
I've read your other posts in other threads.... you seem like a normal guy actually. Why, when it comes to me, do you sound like a completely retarded lunatic?

None of that is true. Not a single sentence.

Notice the last line?
You are a fucking joke
Yeah I noticed... sounds right up to speed with what you do best: Have the strangest penchant for doing a self-assessment-look-in-the-mirror thing and then projecting it on me.

I want to offer you a choice though!

With the rest of your post do you want me to:

A) Ignore it completely and just let your delusions marinate forever, being the completely uncharacteristically Vanessa thing of me to do.
B) Tear it apart with calculated precision to (yet again) prove what a dunce you are with 0 rational arguments on the table?

Honest to God, I'm happy either choice you make. You do you Sevens.... freewill is yours. Just as is the choice of Heaven / Hell . You guys get salty at the notion of God sending people to an eternal pit of doom, fire, and brimstone forever and ever and justify it with "How can a loving god do this to his creations?" ...because you actually choose yourself. Just like a relationship with a person... you're either committed to it or you don't want to be with this person. It's so simple in offer, but incredibly difficult in practice, and neither one is predetermined. He didn't want robots to love Him ...and that's why so many choose the path of Hell... it's easier.

So: A or B?

Sevens

Log Wizard
What did I tell you, instead of addressing the fact that he himself said he was Pansexual and receives from "everyone" he just waves it off and tries to divert the issue.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Vanessa was right"

He chose neither. Literally the easiest choice of A or B and he chooses neither. But I'm right as always. Always.

emporers_cup_sumo_wrestling_56279404.jpg

I get another trophy and another victory lap for predicting he will choose neither when the choice was so simple a 5 year old would have chosen either A or B (with B being the option he should have logically chosen IF he wanted an honest response to his post/accusation) but that choice was free before he posted either A or B.

Yet another post where Sevens gets just utterly nuked by his obsession: Me

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa when did you stop sucking dick?
I can't remember... I'd have to do some serious digging around those times. Looking at photos & old old IMs.

Shooting from the hip, I'd say around 2017...ish.

Question for you now (play fair, I always answer!)

Who are these pics of that you uploaded recently?

C2C761C1-C6E6-4F6A-83D9-13BF74204F9F.png

9D746A24-566E-43ED-AF9E-D6C0D57F607C.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can't remember... I'd have to do some serious digging around those times. Looking at photos & old old IMs.

Shooting from the hip, I'd say around 2017...ish.

Question for you now (play fair, I always answer!)

Who are these pics of that you uploaded recently?

View attachment 394629

View attachment 394630
Okay, here we go.

Me all spiffy:View attachment 25473

Me not spiffy:View attachment 25475

My sleepy and ticked off proof of life to shut up the mangina bastards (complete with Princess Leia ornament on a Christmas tree)View attachment 25476

View attachment 25465

View attachment 25467

View attachment 25469
From the RLPR. Didn't make the transition (hah) here. Or she never claimemd her old user name.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
From the RLPR. Didn't make the transition (hah) here. Or she never claimemd her old user name.
Damn, I thought they were 2 different people there. Makeup is a wonder drug for some women. Most just look like a better version of themselves with makeup, but some are just straight up polymorphs.

Please see Exhibit A, your honor:

• 1WTF
Status
Not open for further replies.