Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Only 7 PMs in total concerning this; 2 of those 7 I felt were "proposition-y" in character, 0 recent, and the 1 that was a tranny with nearly 1k posts who came out to me, but has yet (I think) to be public about it. They were active as of a month ago. No, I'm not THAT big of a cunt to say who. They're not that regular on here anyway and may have just phased out to lurker status.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Only 7 PMs in total concerning this; 2 of those 7 I felt were "proposition-y" in character, 0 recent, and the 1 that was a tranny with nearly 1k posts who came out to me, but has yet (I think) to be public about it. They were active as of a month ago. No, I'm not THAT big of a cunt to say who. They're not that regular on here anyway and may have just phased out to lurker status.

ok, I wanna see those 2 "proposition-y" pm's. fell free to black out the names but got damn I need to see them. Unless of course you're holding on to the pm's to use them for a vindictive action at an appropriate time. If that's the case, I applaud you.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
myumryum.jpg

^ It was creepy-weird and I didn't reply due to gut feeling it would spawn more dialogue ^ They are quite active and can feel free to own it and explain this... that'd be fun. It's up to them o_O

The second one I can't due to the fact the information, even removing name, would possibly implicate poster anyway. :lumie: (Ex: "I'm the owner of this site; $300 for 2 hrs?" )
It wasn't really a_skeleton_03, LoL, just fucking with him

I just don't know what you regulars know about others; i.e. where they live and such.

P.S. Yes I like attention, but I was serious in that this thread didn't need a bump heh.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I end all my PMs to Vanessa with “Breast Regards”

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Do guys that dig them some chicks with dick also go full gay or do they only appeal to a man with implants, dressing as a woman and still rocking a cock?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
View attachment 168409
^ It was creepy-weird and I didn't reply due to gut feeling it would spawn more dialogue ^ They are quite active and can feel free to own it and explain this... that'd be fun. It's up to them o_O

That was uncool.
Totally uncool.

You know why? Because you posted the PM out of context. You showed only a piece of the PM. So I'm going to post the other part of the PM, since it was me that asked you that.

Three times. No answer. Twice in this particular thread and sensing you're not comfortable answering in public, PMed you. And even thought I included the customary "if I went over the line, say so", the silence of the lambs was the only answer.

vanessa-penispm.png

Cheers

• 7Worf
  • 3Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Three times asking about penis size with no reply . . .

Nothing odd about that.

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That was uncool.
Totally uncool.

Out of context if I spun it to say, "I was offered a bus ticket and hotel" and then ran with your quote... true, you'd have feasible grounds to say it was uncool of me. ...but I didn't. I said they were proposition-y. Which this is.

iikikikik.jpg

^ For better or worse, I'm experienced with the dialogues created by chasers. Your PM fits the bill. I'm not saying that there is a unmitigated, 0% chance that your intentions weren't pure... I'm saying that I didn't even want to entertain you. If I was trying to misquote it to spin it into an untrue narrative for the lulz, why would I invite you to join the party:

They are quite active and can feel free to own it and explain this... that'd be fun. It's up to them o_O

Which you did, and now everyone knows you're the guy who PM's trannies about their dick size when erect.

• 8Worf
  • 4Ice Burn
  • 3Like
Reactions: 16 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That was uncool.
Totally uncool.

You know why? Because you posted the PM out of context. You showed only a piece of the PM. So I'm going to post the other part of the PM, since it was me that asked you that.

Three times. No answer. Twice in this particular thread and sensing you're not comfortable answering in public, PMed you. And even thought I included the customary "if I went over the line, say so", the silence of the lambs was the only answer.

View attachment 168467

Cheers

I feel much better about this now that we have context.

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Nerco was worth it. I feel like now we're starting to get to the meat of the issue.

• 9Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
S Slyminxy WTH no one would had ever guessed it was you.

My first bet was submarine guy, because submarine guy wants to get up in there.

not in a million year i would have guessed you.

Best Regards.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Out of context if I spun it to say, "I was offered a bus ticket and hotel" and then ran with your quote... true, you'd have feasible grounds to say it was uncool of me. ...but I didn't. I said they were proposition-y. Which this is.

View attachment 168469

^ For better or worse, I'm experienced with the dialogues created by chasers. Your PM fits the bill. I'm not saying that there is a unmitigated, 0% chance that your intentions weren't pure... I'm saying that I didn't even want to entertain you. If I was trying to misquote it to spin it into an untrue narrative for the lulz, why would I invite you to join the party:

What the hell is a chaser? LOL. (Edit: I mean, what do they want?)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.