Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, honest question, what do you think about the tranny Jules in Euphoria?
I think 2 things:

#1 You're a terrible person for various reasons but I try to not hold grudges and due to that, I'm going to do the 2nd thing I'm thinking about, which is:
#2 I don't even know what you're asking me so I'll have to google this "tranny Jules in Euphoria" but whatever pops up, I'll give my honest feedback... give me time to look it up first

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
She's a tranny in a show I don't watch. I literally didn't even know a show called Euphoria existed.

Anything else? LoL

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My sexual identity was straight male as God created me.

My gender identity (whatever you interpret that as... but this is the basest explanation for my mental illness of Gender Dysphoria that I can try and relate to a relatively normal guy like you [I assume]) was off when I was 3 or 4. I gravitated toward feminine things, at the better judgment of my adults around me (both my parents, good people, not liberals, and my day-care teachers to try and steer me toward more "boy" things).

But of course, a 4 year old can't articulate in any way shape or form or have reasonable communication to express: "This feels uncomfortable for me to be in this male body". They just want to play with cute dolls at a young age, then take their mother's daily pills for women at 7 because it may make them grow to be a woman, or feel like an uncomfortable carpet is all over my body once puberty hit and I started getting hair all over it.

You cannot, as a normal guy, understand the mental incongruity of Gender Dysphoria; no more than I can understand what a multiple personality schizophrenic person deals with. I'm just here to tell folks it's very real, and very shitty, and very backed by research for decades. But I don't wish this upon anyone... or promote it in anyway etc etc. Outside of my Gender Dysphoria, I'm a relatively normal Christian Conservative nerd who likes Trump. No big deal right? LoL

100% born this way. 100% aligns with Christianity because I'm not technically born "gay" (besides... pegging a man is a free-will choice. Sin). It's just a biological thing that happens in the womb and the brain is both physical and mental so biological changes in the brain manifest as mental illnesses. I dunno... perhaps mom drank from too much bhp bottles when I was gestating heh.... who knows. But... research backs this up. Trust me when I say, I can link it and have numerous times in this thread.

Hope that gets the noggin joggin... If I was just gay it'd be 1,000,000,000,000,000 times easier to just come out and say:

Guys.... hey, I'm a complete faggot. HEY!~

Alas... God has a sense of humor, and here I am.

View attachment 405218
I’ve been around long enough to know there is a fundamental difference between gay and trans. Wasn’t digging around that grave.

The Christian angle is what blew my mind and I’m not even religious, but other than that it seems as though you are self aware of your “situation” and why that might be difficult for some people to accept.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
A trans Christian is more scripturally permissible than a gay Christian (if only perhaps by omission).

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah if you want to overlook that whole fairly lengthy "my body is a temple" and "made in the image of the Lord" stuff in the Bible. The only reason trannies are omitted in the Bible is because we did not start chopping dicks off of people (who were asking for it) until about a century ago.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
A trans Christian is more scripturally permissible than a gay Christian (if only perhaps by omission).
Some islamic countries allow trans people to live if they cut their dicks off. They argue that if you remove the sexual organs you're no longer a man in the koran so it's not necessarily worthy of execution any more. There's probably some long standing acceptance of confusing sexuality, since a certain number of people are born all fucked up in the junk, IE having balls and a vagina.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The Christian angle is what blew my mind and I’m not even religious, but other than that it seems as though you are self aware of your “situation” and why that might be difficult for some people to accept.
I'm very self-aware. The most irrational among us will try to state differently, and yet I decimate them constantly. I've said it before... most of what the crazies post about me are lies. Some people here have literally been influenced by others into thinking that *I* think this, have done this, believe this... yet it's all complete bullshit. Then someone I've never interacted with will have this completely skewed and untrue opinion of me before they've ever interacted with me.

It's this simple: Blaire White and I are eerily similar, and *everyone* not an insane lefty thinks she's the most rational tranny there is out there. That's just reality.

But even she isn't Christian. 99% of trannies are anti-God because most of them live degenerate lives full of gay/bisexual sex. I was born again at 7. Christianity is much more fundamental to who I am than a crushing mental illness which I've had since I was born called Gender Dysphoria. This is just what I live with the best I can. Just like someone born without an arm... it's a pitiful tragedy that I make the best of. I'd give anything to be cis-gender (i.e. normal) but God has a sense of humor. Hell, the only reason I talk about it HERE versus my real life / other social media is because I trolled this place because I knew FoH's special little... uh... "relationship" with trannies thanks to Fedor. I knew me posting that first pic would be epic lulz (and it was).

Yeah if you want to overlook that whole fairly lengthy "my body is a temple" and "made in the image of the Lord" stuff in the Bible.
That has nothing to do with trannies, you batshit crazy atheist.

The only reason trannies are omitted in the Bible is because we did not start chopping dicks off of people (who were asking for it) until about a century ago.
Eunuch's existed in the Bible you dunce.

Why are you this stupid dude? You come here in this thread just to get owned by me it seems. Oh well... happy to give to the needy.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Some islamic countries allow trans people to live if they cut their dicks off. They argue that if you remove the sexual organs you're no longer a man in the koran so it's not necessarily worthy of execution any more. There's probably some long standing acceptance of confusing sexuality, since a certain number of people are born all fucked up in the junk, IE having balls and a vagina.
LoL... Islam.

I've heard of this too though. What a confused, crazy religion... because this means John Bobbitt is technically a woman by that standard.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
One of the saddest transitions I've ever seen:

hg0jjn5inpu81.png

They're trying... which I can never fault someone for, but damn... are they really a tranny or just a desperate man trying to be attractive in any way they can think of? I'm just weighing the chances of all that "change" lining up like this.

Here's some pixel eye-drops to cleanse the burn:

unnamed.jpg

To me, the tranny aesthetic has influenced actual women in the past 5 years.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah really. I won. It's that simple because, just like this post, you guys literally have nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You're focusing on me only, not any data or facts whatsoever to change my mind or get me to see I'm wrong.

Know why?

Because I'm not and deep down you people know it. You just have too much hubris to admit, "You know, she annoys the fuck out of me and I really don't like her at all, but she's not wrong here guys... GDP per capita DOES measure a nation's overall wealth better than raw GDP, and yes... Russia is a relatively poor nation overall especially considering their military strength".

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah really. I won. It's that simple because, just like this post, you guys literally have nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You're focusing on me only, not any data or facts whatsoever to change my mind or get me to see I'm wrong.

Know why?

Because I'm not and deep down you people know it. You just have too much hubris to admit, "You know, she annoys the fuck out of me and I really don't like her at all, but she's not wrong here guys... GDP per capita DOES measure a nation's overall wealth better than raw GDP, and yes... Russia is a relatively poor nation overall especially considering their military strength".

On The Spectrum Pride GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Sevens

Log Wizard

Know why?

Wait a second, you have repeatedly said you are not a female and never claim to be but here you refer to yourself as She and Her.
So what mental gymnastics you going to try to get out of it this time?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hodj hates trannies and Christians, no one has done a better job of making both of those things look terrible than the Vanessa persona.
I know many of you don't actually answer... you know... questions, but I'm an eternal optimist! Please indulge and answer... it shouldn't be too difficult, especially if facts are on your side, right Beagle?

So where exactly did I make trannies look bad? Was it when I (since my very first posts here) rejected *every* leftist narrative that is typical with trannies? Was it when I admitted I'm a biological male? Was it when I never once requested or forced people to say pronouns around me? Was it when I admitted that Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness versus a "chosen identity"? Was it when I said that there is 0 credible peer-reviewed research indicating that non-binary is a legitimate "gender identity" unlike true transsexualism? Was it when I never once got triggered over the word tranny or being called he?

After that, please tell me when I made Christians look bad. Was it when I said that Jesus Christ is the King of kings and Lord of lords? Was it when I quoted scripture countless times in the Atheist/Theist thread? Was it when I've argued more times than I can possibly count against all our resident atheists in multiple threads? Was it when I described the trinity in unique ways that I've never once heard a pastor making a reference as (that like ice isn't steam isn't water, that it's all H2O), proving I think about the Lord in deep ways. Was it when I admitted I wake every day thanking God and His Son for another beautiful day to appreciate His grace and His wonderful creation?

I'm genuinely curious... it'd be sooooo nice of you to back up your words above with actual statements/actions I've made since you brought this up in another thread (direct quotes would be even better, but I realize that's asking waaaaay to much from someone I pretty much never interact with, but hey... you clearly know about me based on that quote above).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wait a second, you have repeatedly said you are not a female and never claim to be
That's correct. You will never find a quote stating otherwise, but good luck driving yourself crazy! (nm, you already are, atheist)

but here you refer to yourself as She and Her.
And? That's no contradiction. My sex is male. My gender is female. If you don't understand how that works, you just might be retarded.

Oh nm... you're absolutely retarded.

So what mental gymnastics you going to try to get out of it this time?
The truth? You know, when I said back in 2016:
I prefer she/her of course but to force you to use that is absurd.
...Since, you know, that's my gender... and you're retarded because you have 0 clue how that all works?

Fun fact: Besides select family members who will never accept me being trans, FoH are the only people who call me he / treat me like a male. Not a single person in my real life out of hundreds call me anything but she/her. Not a single person on my other socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) besides angry leftists call me he / treat me like a male.

So basically, you people are like angry leftists. How hilarious is that?

When the shoe fits~

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here's come the tranny with 3 screen post hissing and screeching how it's being mistreated for being a tranny
Is owning you and the entire thread what you call hissing and screeching? Because all y'all have is identity politics focusing on me versus disproving everything I posted this past week.

You got destroyed Araysar. It wasn't even close.

But as far as being mistreated just because I'm a tranny (not that you or other illogicals would *ever* just focus on my identity):
Seethe tranny, seethe
You did JUST post this an hour or so ago, right Araysar?

Oops, more questions you'll never actually answer, like everything else you got decimated with this past week.

thrthwt.jpg

I'm just playing the victim obviously, so I guess I just imagined Boozedunce posted this, right Araysar? Just awhile ago?

Oops, more questions you'll never actually answer, like everything else you got decimated with this past week.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
29 quotes and replies.
That's awfully autistic to actually count this. Yikes.

Still can't wrap its head around purchasing power parity
rgrarg.jpg

You pretending things doesn't make it true. Funny how I said this DAYS ago, but you still deny the reality that I already addressed this. This still changes absolutely nothing about the fact that Russia (like China) is waaaaay down the list relative to other countries when you look at their GDP divided by their population.

I've already asked you: If a household has $100,000, and another has $100,000, but the 1st has that wealth divided by a husband and a wife, and the 2nd one has that money divided by 27 Mexicans under one roof...

...which household is actually richer? Which is poorer?

It's a pattern, isn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But here's the good news Araysar Araysar : It's not all that terrible that you got decimated by facts, logic, reason, and data/stats!

Look at the bright side! I DID agree with you that GDP is a good measure of production, and Russia has good production! I said early on that it also measures a nations "power" more than GDP per capita... I mean look at China. Same story as Russia... poor citizens, but they have a helluva military. That's a good thing, right!?

Also, probably more important... you have all your boys that have your back in our back and forth, not mine! I mean, they're just as illogical and divorced from reality, but that's okay because this IS your home. So rejoice in those facts! I'll be rejoicing too, just for different reasons ^_^

You can keep tagging me in the thread, but I'll keep dragging you here. I said I was done there, so you guys can get back to the sucking Putin's weewee echochamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.