Log Wizard
You call me retarded, yet you believe your sex and gender are different things
Your sex is male, your gender is male
your brain is broken.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Depends how gracious the Globohomo is in taking the L

Based on posts here by @Lendarios @Chris @phisey Vanessa Vanessa @RobXIII @Bubbles and every other Globohomo chugging faggot -- they're having a hard time taking losses gracefully
You went the suicide directive because I was pulling a Ben Shapiro on you with real data/stats while you had your opinion and feefees and are talking about people taking losses GRACEFULLY?

Then the cherry on top is thinking I'm left-wing in ANY way shape or form.

You're just a "lost his marbles" kinda guy to me at this point. It's sad.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You went the suicide directive because I was pulling a Ben Shapiro on you with real data/stats while you had your opinion and feefees and are talking about people taking losses GRACEFULLY?

Then the cherry on top is thinking I'm left-wing in ANY way shape or form.

You're just a "lost his marbles" kinda guy to me at this point. It's sad.

What suicide directive? A shotgun blast to the face is a suggestion to improve your disgusting appearance, not to die.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What suicide directive? A shotgun blast to the face is a suggestion to improve your disgusting appearance, not to die.
LoL! At least you're humorous, unlike the bluehairs. I've always loved your wit Araysar.

But that doesn't change your persistent, illogical nature. ...and that's totally okay. We all have our "things" that make us, us.

Just know if anything happens, it wasn't me that reported it.

I've always said the rule was stupid anyway, but... whatevs. LLR never listens to me~

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You call me retarded
I mean, look... I'm not proud of it. But I'm not going to sit here and just lie and hug-box you like you're some poor child.

Yes, you're literally a stupid person. Doesn't mean you're completely useless and worthless. You're just... stupid.

God COULD have found a decent use for you in this life, but I dunno man... all I *really* know about you is that you're old, fat, stupid, are a Godless atheist, and have really bad ideas.

But you rejected Him long ago. Jesus IS who He said He is bud. You know what I'm talking about. No one out there is completely devoid of goodness. I (personally) just don't know what you do that's good. But hey, that's between you and God. You don't have to share it here if you don't want to.

yet you believe your sex and gender are different things
For describing the mental illness called Gender Dysphoria, yes.

...thank God intelligent people all over the world understand the difference!

Your sex is male
Yes! Good job!

your gender is male
No! ...and no one who actually knows me would say this.

your brain is broken.
Well, I mean.... sort of, I guess? It's actually spectacular (there's my ego again) but if you're implying I'm crazy due to Gender Dysphoria... no... sorry Charlie. Won't work with rational folks! Had I had some comorbidity where I have Gender Dysphoria AND bi-polar, I'd tell you that was my diagnosis. Or if I was suffering from Gender Dysphoria AND schizophrenia, I'd say that openly and honestly because I'm open and honest. Always have been (Kinda a Christian thing). I just have Gender Dysphoria. Period. That's the only meds I take (I mean, outside of $100 a pill migraine pils, but that's another story).

You can't wedge a square into a circle. This goes for my gender, and this goes for your bullshit.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Which family member did you lose, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Respectfully, this is the boundary between what I very openly share with utter honesty and candor about my life versus what I choose to keep private.

When it comes to blood family, that's where the public eye's gaze ends.

It's not even about YOU Izo that I'm being hushed about, it's just the entire broad public base that may see this, so don't take it personal. Thanks!

I guess I can just say... I know death, I wish I had a cool story (fratricide would be EPIC!!!), but I don't. It's bland in fact. But it's just... family, and that's the limit. I cried watching Moon Knight, indeed.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Respectfully, this is the boundary between what I very openly share with utter honesty and candor about my life versus what I choose to keep private.

It's not even about YOU Izo that I'm being hushed about, it's just the entire broad public base that may see this, so don't take it personal. Thanks!

I guess I can just say... I know death, I wish I had a cool story (fratricide would be EPIC!!!), but I don't. It's bland in fact. But it's just... family, and that's the limit. I cried watching Moon Knight, indeed.
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I mean, look... I'm not proud of it. But I'm not going to sit here and just lie and hug-box you like you're some poor child.

Yes, you're literally a stupid person. Doesn't mean you're completely useless and worthless. You're just... stupid.

God COULD have found a decent use for you in this life, but I dunno man... all I *really* know about you is that you're old, fat, stupid, are a Godless atheist, and have really bad ideas.

But you rejected Him long ago. Jesus IS who He said He is bud. You know what I'm talking about. No one out there is completely devoid of goodness. I (personally) just don't know what you do that's good. But hey, that's between you and God. You don't have to share it here if you don't want to.

For describing the mental illness called Gender Dysphoria, yes.

...thank God intelligent people all over the world understand the difference!

Yes! Good job!

No! ...and no one who actually knows me would say this.

Well, I mean.... sort of, I guess? It's actually spectacular (there's my ego again) but if you're implying I'm crazy due to Gender Dysphoria... no... sorry Charlie. Won't work with rational folks! Had I had some comorbidity where I have Gender Dysphoria AND bi-polar, I'd tell you that was my diagnosis. Or if I was suffering from Gender Dysphoria AND schizophrenia, I'd say that openly and honestly because I'm open and honest. Always have been (Kinda a Christian thing). I just have Gender Dysphoria. Period. That's the only meds I take (I mean, outside of $100 a pill migraine pils, but that's another story).

You can't wedge a square into a circle. This goes for my gender, and this goes for your bullshit.
And you're just a statistic waiting to happen
Sooner rather than later

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey everyone, how's the mental health in here today?
Ironically, it's whatever you pretend it is!

You want to pretend it's awful due to you being you; well then it's awful.

Reality, however...

But seriously... it's 64 degrees out, the sun is shining. Going for a little walk just to enjoy the air and the day the Lord has given me this Sunday.

Hope it's great for you too, sir!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

So we are supposed to believe that an attention whore on your level who has posted his noodle on the board such of yourself has such a line? Must have been the relative that molested you and broke your brain.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I liked the Phazael that admitted I'm passable and rational.

You know, the one before he had an agenda because he assumed I was like 99.9% of trannies out there that was like him: Godless.

Must have been the relative that molested you and broke your brain.
The only brains that have been broken around here are the GG/SJW regulars (like you) who have somehow injected these fake ideas with 0 evidence onto ME somehow. I've asked before... I've asked you if you're just here trolling and being a goofball and you said no, that you mean the things you say.

That's why I asked... I wanted to make sure you are NOWHERE near as intelligent and capable of rational thought as I first imagined, and indeed just as prone to suggestion and manipulation as the blue hairs you despise.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Answer the question. When I post this, what's going to be your pivot or mental gymnastics to try to wriggle out of the truth? You're comparing your demonstrably sloppy and out of touch with reality memory to mine.

Want to make a 1 month avatar-bet that this is even possible, regardless of how you will inevitably spin it to get out of this?

Oh and still waiting for the list of all these kids forced on puberty blockers. You not only said *I* was doing this, but it was going to happen. Are you going to admit your embarrassing nothingburger yet, or are you going to post actual evidence to support your "sky is falling" right-wing SJW batshittery?

Time for you to do your usual "retreat in silence" Homer-Simpson-fade-into-the-bushes-in-reverse.gif when confronted by me.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stop trying to straw man your way out of a fucking corner by putting words in people's mouths and they might start taking you seriously once in a while. People ghosting you has nothing to do with you "confronting and pwnz0ring" them and everything to do with not wanting to engage the crazy.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Stop trying to straw man your way out of a fucking corner by putting words in people's mouths and they might start taking you seriously once in a while. People ghosting you has nothing to do with you "confronting and pwnz0ring" them and everything to do with not wanting to engage the crazy.
/triggered

It's a simple question. How come none of you intellectually dishonest and just straight up LYING clowns actually answer these simple questions?

Here it is again:

"When I post this, what's going to be your pivot or mental gymnastics to try to wriggle out of the truth?"

...and now, you gotta answer this: What's the strawman? Bringing up yet ANOTHER topic which you failed to back up your claims? That's not a strawman: That's a constant reminder of your pathetic fuck up and complete and utter inability to provide evidence for your claims. Which, if you want to have any sort of integrity, you'll answer THAT 3rd question too. But you don't because you can't. Because it's just like your claims and accusations toward me: fiction.

"No one wants to deal with you" ...while these no ones like you are constantly dealing with me.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.