Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Obesity isn't the avenue here, fella
Hate to say it, but the gimp is right. I feel more guilt over something I had a choice over (excess calorie consumption) versus something that I didn't choose to be.

I've absolutely gained weight since early 2020 during the pandemic. I ain't gonna lie LoL... it's depressing relative to how I used to be!

As far as the clothes things he's going on about? No clue what he's talking about... I can't fit into my old dresses anymore!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You often accuse others of misrepresenting your statements when we are literally quoting your own insane rants. What you love to do is claim people said things that fits your little delusional head cannon. You are _more_ passable and rational than most choppers, but that does not mean I said you were objectively passing or rational. Sane people can make that distinction, but instead you chose to twist what I said into something very clearly the opposite of my often stated view. And I get why you refuse to look at yourself objectively, because if you did you would likely join Jerle in a shotgun kazoo duet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hate to say it, but the gimp is right. I feel more guilt over something I had a choice over (excess calorie consumption) versus something that I didn't choose to be.
You chose to be a drama whore faggot, to keep your dick while installing fake tits, and to advocate for contrary positions. And to post your nudies for more attention. And to make a big deal about your religious views all over the place. And to push for chemical castration of minors. You have had plenty of choices in the road that led you to where you are now in life.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
we are literally quoting your own insane rants.
/things that have never happened.

That's the issue, you DON'T actually back up your bullshit toward me with quotes. You DON'T actually back up your social theories with evidence. You DON'T actually back up how you twist stories about what I think, things I have done, or opinions that I hold with evidence. You and a handful of other posters (either due to being trolls or just being lunatics and blending certain shit you read about trannies in general in the SJW/GG thread and just assuming I TOO must hold these ideas because I'm a tranny!) persistence on some of these matters is more of a testimony of how hard you are actually trying to get me to be what you want me to be versus what is actually true, which is the comically absurd conclusion of me being a tranny in the first place.

Clown world? It's YOU. It's all the bullshit you harbor about who I am and what I think and do. It's just lies, and it's just nuts.

What you love to do is claim people said things that fits your little delusional head cannon.
4990c08334aa476000dc0c3119168e7c.gif

You are _more_ passable and rational than most choppers
I know, and you are admitting this now because deep down you KNOW I can pull the quotes up of you saying this already. You just saved me the time, thanks.

I too have said I'm not perfectly passable like the top 5% of trannies... I don't remember where I put myself (85% passable? I guess?) but it was pretty high and even AI genders me female and younger.

Sane people can make that distinction
...and they do.

You still pretend that FoH is what is normal in the world and in people. It's not.

And I get why you refuse to look at yourself objectively, because if you did you would likely join Jerle in a shotgun kazoo duet.
I thought I loved looking at myself? Ego and all? I thought I was going to kill myself years ago?

So much for the rational atheist. That's why I piss you off so much... it takes a Vanessa to get you to see how utterly illogical you truly ARE :)

I enjoy this sort of stuff. You don't.

Speaks volumes who is actually taking the W here.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
41% is amature numbers, we really need to push to up that percentage.
amateur
You call me retarded
well-duh-obviously.gif

"We were actually okay with Vanessa being trans, it was totally the stuff we LIED about and attributed to her that we don't approve of. Oh and her thing with Jesus. Fuck that guy."

Lmao~

This is all about God when you think about it. From the highest peaks of what's going on in Washington, to the lowest depths of what's going on in Ukraine, and everything in between.

God's judgment is coming to this nation and indeed... the world; and all the Godless, its seems, are getting their just desserts on this planet.

Enjoy the ride folks. You deserved your seat.

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser

I've absolutely gained weight since early 2020 during the pandemic. I ain't gonna lie LoL... it's depressing relative to how I used to be!

As far as the clothes things he's going on about? No clue what he's talking about... I can't fit into my old dresses anymore!
Post some fatty pics?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Post some fatty pics?
You already asked this... I did from my car, about a month ago? It's in this thread. I look the same.

I'm overweight, and as judgy as I am toward others appearance, I can say I'm not a porker but I'm not as amazing as I once was a few years ago either. I mean, this is party just aging, but I take full responsibility for letting the calories in to go more than the calories out this past year+.

Remember the pics? Go back a bit.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You already asked this... I did from my car, about a month ago? It's in this thread. I look the same.

I'm overweight, and as judgy as I am toward others appearance, I can say I'm not a porker but I'm not as amazing as I once was a few years ago either. I mean, this is party just aging, but I take full responsibility for letting the calories in to go more than the calories out this past year+.

Remember the pics? Go back a bit.
Glow Up Jeff Goldblum GIF by Team Coco
More GIF by Shorty Awards

Jiggle it up, V - even Belle Delphine posts again.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, I literally said to myself (but didn't type it out)... time to reply with nothing but a gif.

vPLVvsL.gif

"Sometimes it sounds like you're not kidding, Billy"

I see the GG/SJW thread y'know~ I take you regulars to that thread seriously about this mentality.

Also, I think pulling you into my "safe space" for replies like this are just as lame as you likely do, but the mods have said repeatedly it's on ME to not have threads go the tranny derail route.

Bleh~ It is what it is.

When I deny I'm a biological male, start promoting Elizabeth Warren for pres, and start demanding my pronouns be used, you'll have every right to state I deny reality :) Until then...

2117f5452eca4dc99285605d35373150.gif

(I keed / shitpost too)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lighten up it was a fucking joke.

I barely read the GG thread.

What are you, some kind of protected class?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well I just got my place all shot up (not literally), but there was 2 different rounds of gunfire here overnight. Cops swarmed the place.

tg43.jpg

I used this for a different thread, but... eh... applicable.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't think Vanessa would like me, I'm not feminine at all. Pretty sure he isn't into peen.
I'd like you just fine. As a forumbro, which I consider you :) But you're right.

As relationship partners? Not at all. Not even on the radar of possibilities.

The only person on this entire FORUM I'd consider dating is 1 person, and she damn well knows who she is, and wants nothing to do with me and that's great. I don't bother her really haha... not directly anyway. Hell I have an ex on here who I wouldn't date anymore but y'all broke her heh. FoH isn't for lefty snowflakes... it just isn't.

I have dated many many people in my life. 100% straight male before these damn meds.

It didn't turn me "gay" of course but it did literally change my entire psyche and I did get weak toward degenerate experimentation which I fully regret. Just as I see life through the lens of a woman now via transition, I saw men that way too as a woman does, even though I was straight. This is exactly why any rational tranny will tell people you don't just NOT see a therapist and start popping pills to transition. These meds are serious, serious, serious business. They need to ensure the person is capable, understands the risks, and is TRULY under the grip of Gender Dysphoria and not just some bored lefty wanting to be different. There's a medical process to this, and there's a black market process to this and I'm 98% sure most of the freaks you people try to lump me in with in the GG/SJW thread are the latter.

Though I'm getting less tolerant by the week, that's for fuckin' sure.
Me too, but for different reasons. But I'm not your enemy. Faaaaar from it. Don't listen to the people just as SJW as the bluehairs they hate that will tell you I'm crazy, a fag, a lefty, want to pump kids full of puberty blockers... blah blah blah. Literally batshit crazy people. The more you learn about me (I'm doxxable) the more you see how consistent I am across every platform that these numbnuts wouldn't dare join and reveal their real identities and speak their truths.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
erhgh.jpg

It's been a helluva ride... but remember how we got here. It's always been about Trump/MAGA on the world stage.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You spam quoted one word a dozen or so times like a kid with Tourette's syndrome announcing the Sesame Street letter of the day.
Same word, all different times he talked about me, thus he made about me instead of it being about the movie which he claimed I was doing. If you weren't an NPC just like him, and always taking anyone else's side that is against mine, you'd see who started this, who was making the thread about me, and who got destroyed with their own words.

But alas, you're an illogical atheist just like wormie who make things more about the person than the actual argument at hand.

When someone's entire argument and stance is "ur gay hurr hurr" whilst also saying "you make this about yourself" when he was the only person making it about ME, yeah I not only destroyed him but did so clearly and concisely.

It's my specialty...

Also, you provided no alternative to IMDB, RT and that other site. None, i.e. you did exactly what wormie did: had your feefees over facts.

If we live in a society where people just dismiss actual stats & data, or science and the peer-reviewed process, while just saying "trust MY/OUR armchair opinions over aggregate data or professionals" who have no data other sources for information, well it's just intellectual death and dishonesty on every front... which, is fitting coming from you, the ultimate right-wing SJW atheist.

Hooray for you I guess?
For victory lapping over a victory? Yes, hooray.

Vanessa, stop being...well...you I guess? Stop letting yourself get baited.
I enjoy holding a mirror up to certain people's faces. These people need to see their own iniquity and scruples when projecting something on me (i.e."you're making this about you" when it was him 4 posts in a row making it about me) just as much as when people need to call me out on mine.

As I tell everyone whom I pull here from one thread to mine Tarrant... I have to. I'm the one that gets blamed for thread derails versus the people who actually start it. C'est la vie!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I enjoy holding a mirror up to certain people's faces
Mostly your own. And if you wonder why we keep coming by this thread to play poke the retard, your consistent sperg reaction is the answer. That and its better for the community if you are flailing away in here instead of the threads where the adults are talking.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mostly your own.
Wrong again. Try you dunces. You know, the people who I own constantly.

And if you wonder why we keep coming by this thread to play poke the retard, your consistent sperg reaction is the answer.
I don't wonder. Y'all are hateful people who look for some way to let off your inner hate and I'm a great, convenient person to do that with. That and the fact every one of you that are all the one's doing this are atheist bigots.

See? Mirror to your face Phaz. It's kinda fitting you guys got me. It's balance because no blue hair could survive here with you people but a rational, thick-skinned tranny? Ya... I see you guys clearly for the big ol' teddy bears you really are... the ones caught in a sisyphean loop of sitting on the internet saying the only solution to your angst is to hug all the people you hate, yet being colossal pussies and doing NOTHING about anything. Ever.

That and its better for the community if you are flailing away in here instead of the threads where the adults are talking.
Of course it's better for you. You want your echo chamber just like all the bluehairs want their echochamber. See? You're no different than them, as I said:
which, is fitting coming from you, the ultimate right-wing SJW atheist.
You're really a litmus test to knowing when one of you got dragged by me. When I see you quoted me in a thread where it happened, along with tarisk being the pathetic reaction bot, I know I did something right... similar to when the left starts protesting in the streets being demon banshees, we know we on the right did something right.

Ready to finally post peer-reviewed research of all the kids on puberty blockers who have killed themselves?

Oh wait... you can't post things that don't exist. Feefees > facts, the SJW way.

Qtm6.gif

Sevens

Log Wizard
Mostly your own. And if you wonder why we keep coming by this thread to play poke the retard, your consistent sperg reaction is the answer. That and its better for the community if you are flailing away in here instead of the threads where the adults are talking.
Exactly
Just glad his ego is so overblown that he can't see the obvious

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Exactly
Just glad his ego is so overblown that he can't see the obvious
I see the obvious. You Godless bigots are the ones that don't haha.

You can't see the only ones who do this are the Godless bigots from GG/SJW?

What are you, Sevens... stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.