Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
TL;DR - LLR got upset because I made posts that owned people (as usual) in places he doesn't want me to own people, so he has to threaten to 1-year rickshaw me (which is a ban, basically) so he doesn't get triggered by my posts.

So, based on his unhinged nature and my nature to never take a knee to shitty people like leftists, atheists, and power-flexing nerd forum leaders, I'll just say I really, truly enjoyed myself here. It's a shame it turned out this way folks, but I'm definitely proud of this thread, it's ratio of posts/views (thank you all), and the knowledge I'll be remembered and referenced here for years and years to come... mostly bad to the bad people, but I know many of you were my forum bros, will have positive memories, and I'll miss that.

View attachment 413490

Love, Vanessa
Who had less than a week in the pool?

Thread unlocked again, sigh.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Who had less than a week in the pool?
What pool? The "I thought Vanessa quit because we can't actually read" pool or the "I trust the status quo even though it never seems to be rooted in fact?" pool?

This is me calm based on being told I can't express myself freely on a forum I thought was the height of freedom of speech and expression and took days of not coming here because, as you know, being threatened and silenced is what makes me uncalm.

Unsure why you just don't ban me. Your hate for me is clear and you've made it clear you find me to be a problem here.

Maybe because deep down in that dark heart you DO have a system of integrity and values of your rules? I dunno.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
show jesus GIF by South Park

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh wow... even just noticed the bitch removed my gifted Gold status.

But nooooo... no bias here at all.

When you get triggered by a member telling you to "fix your shit" because your shit is broken, you just may be a snowflake~

• 2Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh and ban Vanessa too while you are at it.
I'm so sorry I wasn't the leftist tranny you thought I was that called myself a real female and it took you a few years to realize I am, indeed, a biological man that always said, "I'm a biological man".

Patience though... it's coming soon. He's too big a snowflake to just let me continue what I do here.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOL! Was Lendarios the 2nd in line for the "diversity hires"? That explains things.

Which is incredible because this thread was locked, I was banned from /pol and my member status was removed based on a mere rumor completely unrooted in reality.

No anonymous people can be taken seriously on any platform anymore. It's why Elon wanted hard data on bot #s.

• 1Faggotry

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Everyone that read your post assumed you were quiting. Because your post implied that.

Now you come back and claim you never said you were quitting.

Ok man. Again Every forum member even those with esl read your post and understood you were quitting.

Now you do a 180 and try to blame it on everyone that you were not quitting. OK man.. sure.

It is all our fault.. each and every single of us.. not you.. God forbid you where to take responsibility for writing what everyone thought was a good bye post.

Also read the golden thread before assuming I was second on the list.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It was a goodbye post. When you didn't get banned but then also didn't log on for a while, it's hardly some irrational crazy stance to think you were leaving the board.

Maybe in your head you thought you were getting banned imminently and wanted to say a final goodbye before that happened, but based on what was available to everyone else, acting like everyone is a retard for thinking you were quitting is disingenuous.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
That's some weird tranny logic. Say you are quitting then come back and call people retards because they thought you quit.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Everyone that read your post assumed you were quiting. Because your post implied that.

Now you come back and claim you never said you were quitting.

Ok man. Again Every forum member even those with esl read your post and understood you were quitting.

Now you do a 180 and try to blame it on everyone that you were not quitting. OK man.. sure.

It is all our fault.. each and every single of us.. not you.. God forbid you where to take responsibility for writing what everyone thought was a good bye post.

Also read the golden thread before assuming I was second on the list.
Gaming Ghost him. Come on, use that gold power. Power feels good.

Ask Castro.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is the first time tranny actually got someone. Got us all. We all thought he quit and yet he is back.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Say you are quitting
Quote it. Anyone... quote it.

You can't because you're a retard, just like well over half this forum.

then come back and call people retards because they thought you quit.
Yes, I call people with piss poor reading comprehension retards, because... y'all are. Retards literally can't read well.

If you post once more without a quote that I said "I'm quitting" after you said "(you) Say you are quitting", then you are just like every other retard who spouts nonsense and lies about me and cannot once back up their bullshit.

That's you, and I already know it won't happen, because you can't alter reality. May just be some recycled, rehashed gif with 0 originality or some uber mental gymnastics to spin more than a washing machine some off-quote you'll pull up.

But yes, step up to the plate. Quote where I actually said I was quitting, paint-chip chewer.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Everyone that read your post assumed you were quiting.
That's funny. I thought the narrative from the lying crazies was that no one reads my posts anyway.

See how reality owns you people over and over and over?

Because your post implied that.
"If LLR bans me (and he will) it was nice knowing you and thanks for this and that"
"VANESSA JUST RAGE QUIT"

See? Retards. It's that cut and dry, and yes, if you read my post and thought I was consciously quitting on MY own accord versus the whims of a napoleon complex biased fuck-stick, you are a retard.

THAT'S your example of proof?

Where in that does it say "I am quitting" which you said I said?

You basically just said, "You're right... I have shit-for-brains and have absolutely NO reading comprehension whatsoever". Lmao

• 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande
Do you know what past tense means? Did you graduate elementary school?

• 1Mic Drop
Status
Not open for further replies.