Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His inability to see the obvious is more or less the foundation of his entire world view. When you are crazy, it eventually infects everything you do and think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
His inability to see the obvious is more or less the foundation of his entire world view.
My entire world-view is that God made this world, and saved us all via His Son.

Btw that reminds me:
Ready to finally post peer-reviewed research of all the kids on puberty blockers who have killed themselves?
Because if you believe something with literally 0 evidence, well that's kinda:
When you are crazy, it eventually infects everything you do and think.
LoL!!!!!!!!

So you say. I don't ever recall even your two tranny chasers agreeing with that assessment, though.
You ever read my PMs? Yes or No.

I've shared some PMs about this. You batshit crazies claimed I faked them. Sorry, unlike Godless people, I don't lie to push a narrative.

Still waiting on you to back up your batshit crazy worldview that puberty blockers are ruining kids. You know... been waiting for years, crazy guy.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tuesday Morning GIF by Travis

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
My entire world-view is that God made this world, and saved us all via His Son.

Btw that reminds me:

Because if you believe something with literally 0 evidence, well that's kinda:

LoL!!!!!!!!

You ever read my PMs? Yes or No.

I've shared some PMs about this. You batshit crazies claimed I faked them. Sorry, unlike Godless people, I don't lie to push a narrative.

Still waiting on you to back up your batshit crazy worldview that puberty blockers are ruining kids. You know... been waiting for years, crazy guy.
See, that right there is all that needs to be said. Some one needs to prove to you that puberty blockers are ruining kids, I mean how fucking worthless are you as a human to think that puberty blockers are ever okay. Jesus Fucking Christ almighty, you're a waste of oxygen

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Some one needs to prove to you that puberty blockers are ruining kids
Showing you mentally ill morons that you're believing in something that doesn't exist isn't me needing proof. You're honestly too unintelligent to see why I'm constantly demanding The Human Buffet to post proof backing up his claims/worldview.

I have the proof about the facts of the issue in spades. It comports with every professional/expert on the subject.

You guys have... feefees and reeeeeee~

So the challenge is, for you unhinged lunatics, is: prove it.

Yet none of you have done this. I have.

If it's either true or pervasive, it should be easy to back up your claims/views.

Yet you can't. Why is that, dunce?

Let me put this into perspective for a complete dunce like you that even someone as literally stupid as you can (maybe) understand.

Studies have shown that abortion is actually more mentally beneficial for the mother that chooses/desires it:

yjtyejy.jpg

Yet I wouldn't in a million years tell someone that abortion is good, that women should get it done, that it's moral, that God is indifferent to it, and that it's not just straight up legal murder. I loathe abortion.

Yet to a rational, intelligent person, they can simultaneously agree with data and research (because, spoiler alert: it's data and research which trumps opinions) yet not advocate for it or suggest its usage to anyone.

Drugs are fun. Yet they are simultaneously destructive and I don't recommend/push drug use on anyone.

That's puberty blockers too. All the data and research which I have linked countless times here (to which not a single person has successfully countered/refuted the facts of it) states it IS beneficial toward trannies, yet I have never once advocated for its use, just as I have never advocated toward transgenderism itself. I wouldn't say to a single soul that being trans is a good thing and something someone should aim for, yet that doesn't change the fact that Gender Dysphoria is real and people are born with it, and transition is beneficial toward those individuals and countless research proves it.

I just relish the irony of the forum tranny telling you NPC right-wing SJWs that what you believe in doesn't exist in reality: puberty blockers harming people.

Again, if it's so obvious and pervasive you should have 0 problem posting evidence that it is.

...and yet. Goose eggs from the NPCs. What a shocker!!!

Jesus Fucking Christ almighty
Imagine an atheist saying this. Aren't you basically saying "Flying fucking spaghetti monster" in your worldview? Imagine someone saying this... it's batshit.

But you are right... He IS almighty.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1652540773670.gif

Considering unsubscribing to this show. Season 1 was new vanilla, 2 had nudity, 3 had excellent antagonists but sadly drug overdosing and clot. Now 5 seasons later it's devolved into mud slinging and boredom. Where's the fire and heaven? Sad.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
View attachment 412473
Considering unsubscribing to this show. Season 1 was new vanilla, 2 had nudity, 3 had excellent antagonists but sadly drug overdosing and clot. Now 5 seasons later it's devolved into mud slinging and boredom. Where's the fire and heaven? Sad.
Well get a tranny leftist who engages in nudity / degeneracy to come aboard.

Oh wait... no leftist could handle this forum.

I'm a testament to growing as a Christian and rejecting degeneracy. That won't change no matter what going forward. I mean, I'm sure many of my IG subscribers were expecting more of the same stuff of me exposing my body and yet my last posts were utterly not that.

But sure, stop reading this thread; that's fine. The fire is atheist bigots who literally promote genocide coming in here and spewing craziness and the heaven is me owning them. It's just the nature of the evolution of this thread and my place on this forum (slowly dwindling until I permanently just don't come back... quietly and inconspicuously).

I won the war many years ago. It triggered all the mentally unbalanced here with 0 facts under the belt and to this day they still hate me for it. I love it, frankly.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Showing you mentally ill morons that you're believing in something that doesn't exist isn't me needing proof. You're honestly too unintelligent to see why I'm constantly demanding The Human Buffet to post proof backing up his claims/worldview.

I have the proof about the facts of the issue in spades. It comports with every professional/expert on the subject.

You guys have... feefees and reeeeeee~

So the challenge is, for you unhinged lunatics, is: prove it.

Yet none of you have done this. I have.

If it's either true or pervasive, it should be easy to back up your claims/views.

Yet you can't. Why is that, dunce?

Let me put this into perspective for a complete dunce like you that even someone as literally stupid as you can (maybe) understand.

Studies have shown that abortion is actually more mentally beneficial for the mother that chooses/desires it:

View attachment 412455

Yet I wouldn't in a million years tell someone that abortion is good, that women should get it done, that it's moral, that God is indifferent to it, and that it's not just straight up legal murder. I loathe abortion.

Yet to a rational, intelligent person, they can simultaneously agree with data and research (because, spoiler alert: it's data and research which trumps opinions) yet not advocate for it or suggest its usage to anyone.

Drugs are fun. Yet they are simultaneously destructive and I don't recommend/push drug use on anyone.

That's puberty blockers too. All the data and research which I have linked countless times here (to which not a single person has successfully countered/refuted the facts of it) states it IS beneficial toward trannies, yet I have never once advocated for its use, just as I have never advocated toward transgenderism itself. I wouldn't say to a single soul that being trans is a good thing and something someone should aim for, yet that doesn't change the fact that Gender Dysphoria is real and people are born with it, and transition is beneficial toward those individuals and countless research proves it.

I just relish the irony of the forum tranny telling you NPC right-wing SJWs that what you believe in doesn't exist in reality: puberty blockers harming people.

Again, if it's so obvious and pervasive you should have 0 problem posting evidence that it is.

...and yet. Goose eggs from the NPCs. What a shocker!!!

Imagine an atheist saying this. Aren't you basically saying "Flying fucking spaghetti monster" in your worldview? Imagine someone saying this... it's batshit.

But you are right... He IS almighty.
Word vomit that no one in their right mind will read
Dude, you're a walking disease..sick, twisted, demented and utterly degenerate.
You claim you are the one dealing with "reality" whilst walking around with fake tits and trying to convince everyone you are a woman.
Eat a bag of dicks (which we have already established you like doing).

• 1Mic Drop

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Word vomit that no one in their right mind will read
Yet y'all do. Funny.

Also... hey look: 0 evidence posted as expected.

How many times do you wish to get owned by me Sevens? Seriously.

Dude, you're a walking disease..sick, twisted, demented and utterly degenerate.
I enjoy the guy who literally advocates for genocide calling someone sick, twisted, and demented.

Drinking is degeneracy, fyi.

You claim you are the one dealing with "reality" whilst walking around with fake tits and trying to convince everyone you are a woman.
Literally never happened. I just go out in the world and people address me and treat me like a woman. I don't have to do a single ounce of "convincing" and never have hahahaha.

Eat a bag of dicks (which we have already established you like doing).
By your logic, you enjoy drinking from a bottle since you did that at one point in your life.

But there is no logic in a hateful, Godless atheist's worldview.

But nope, never ate a bag of dicks.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look at the pathetic people attacking me and it sums it all up easy enough.
"I'm being attacked!!!"

80ebff5d4895501127835eec2df88dd5.gif

Oh noes!

The good news, for you, is that every time someone destroys you with this kinda stuff, your assbuddy LLR protects you by getting it out of the (more) public eye.

I just enjoy the studies that show a correlation between low-IQ and hate/bigotry, and depression/low-self-esteem with unattractiveness. The irony of being deeply miserable but telling others who are actually happy that they will become a shotgun statistic hahaha~

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Via Reddit... where else!?

FP01.jpg

FP02.jpg

FP03.jpg

Said it before, will say it a million times again:

"Why haven't you gotten a frankenpussy yet, Vanessa?"

gee-i-dont-know-idk.gif

• 1Quality Calories

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Om nom nom nom, mangina puss.

Not in the same ball park, but educational too:

Moar:

Did you have more surgery done besides fun bags, V?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Did you have more surgery done besides fun bags, V?
Yes, face, and if I ever shared my before pics in high-res glory, you'd see how radically different I look. I'm not 100% passable obviously, but my starting point was very alpha, not a beta by far.

Here's a rando-fact: My b00bs are gummy bear types, so they physically cannot rupture; they'd just lose integrity/shape if damaged from severe trauma, but technically could be cut in half and retain shape on their respective side... they'd just be severed.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
How about you spoiler that nightmare fuel? As an avid reader of your thread and general huge fan I would love to not look at that.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How about you spoiler that nightmare fuel? As an avid reader of your thread and general huge fan I would love to not look at that.
You can summon a mod and request that; honestly... I wouldn't mind. I obviously can't edit it, but I also doubt the mods would care. This thread to them is the epitome of NSFW crap being the norm (even though it hardly ever is). But they're right that anything goes with this thread. This is why this is the best forum ever... the free speech here is exceptional.

Request them! No one will blame you for disliking the rando-Reddit-mustard-queen's-fankenpussy pics LoL!

/happily keeping my penis for the foreseeable future. (Hi Zaara)

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>

In no way could this drug we give for prostate cancer patients do the same thing when given for another reason.....

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>

If you avoid the thought police phrases you can still find scientist discussing what we all know. Our hormones influence brain development, take those away....

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.