Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Did you graduate elementary school?
Asks the retard with 0 reading comprehension who thought I quit, and thought THAT quote said "I quit" Rofl.

Out of all the retards who have infected my thread, you are the biggest one, I kid you not.

"Last seen a moment ago".

frustrated kristen wiig GIF
Nope, not kidding you because I never said I was quitting, but hey... don't believe the Christian who thinks lying is a sin... totally go and believe the Godless atheists who literally hate the person they are lying about. THAT is the logical thing to do <3

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Unsure why you just don't ban me. Your hate for me is clear and you've made it clear you find me to be a problem here.

Maybe because deep down in that dark heart you DO have a system of integrity and values of your rules? I dunno.

Imagine that, a tranny begging to be made into a martyr just because it doesn't get enough attention

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Quote it. Anyone... quote it.

You can't because you're a retard, just like well over half this forum.

Yes, I call people with piss poor reading comprehension retards, because... y'all are. Retards literally can't read well.

If you post once more without a quote that I said "I'm quitting" after you said "(you) Say you are quitting", then you are just like every other retard who spouts nonsense and lies about me and cannot once back up their bullshit.

That's you, and I already know it won't happen, because you can't alter reality. May just be some recycled, rehashed gif with 0 originality or some uber mental gymnastics to spin more than a washing machine some off-quote you'll pull up.

But yes, step up to the plate. Quote where I actually said I was quitting, paint-chip chewer.
"I enjoyed my time here"

Nobody uses this phrase without leaving. It was a "I quit" post and this attention starved tranny is back here in 3 days to beg for more attention

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
More piss poor reading comprehension from a forum retard.

I want my freedom to post as I used to, which I do not.

Yet I do... constantly.

You don't get it, yet do you?

Every post you make gets destroyed by me.

Wow that's not very Christian from the forums biggest self professed Christian

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"I enjoyed my time here"

Nobody uses this phrase without leaving.
So, based on his unhinged nature and my nature to never take a knee to shitty people like leftists, atheists, and power-flexing nerd forum leaders, I'll just say I really, truly enjoyed myself here.
Hey look... actual context versus you retards bullshit.

It was a "I quit" post
This is the exact equivalent of atheists who find one Bible quote and use it out of context, then actual Christians read it and read the context and roll their eyes, and think, "God, forgive these poor souls".

and this attention starved tranny is back here in 3 days to beg for more attention
None of your numbers are ever correct like the retard you are. You are always owned by reality (9 days).

Wow that's not very Christian from the forums biggest self professed Christian
So you admit Christians have moral superiority over Godless heathens like you?

Owned yourself again, didn't ya, atheist??? :)

But to actually address your point, I don't like evil. Spoiler alert: Neither does God. In fact he hates evil. There's a list of things he hates and detests. Want to know what they are? (spoiler already, you're on it).

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hey look... actual context versus you retards bullshit.

So, based on his unhinged nature and my nature to never take a knee to shitty people like leftists, atheists, and power-flexing nerd forum leaders, I'll just say I really, truly enjoyed myself here.

The context makes it even more obvious that this is an "I quit" post 🤣

"I'll never take a knee! I enjoyed my time here!" LMAO

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good job on admitting you quit for 9 days :trump:
Because this is a job where you HAVE to punch in on the time-clock to be a "member"?

I guess to unhinged lunatics, that sounds believable. A job, if you will.

How long were you gone, hypocrite, before Russia invaded Ukraine? Since "quitting" a shithole is somehow a bad thing to do anyway?

See how illogical your worldview is?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So you admit Christians have moral superiority over Godless heathens like you?

Owned yourself again, didn't ya, atheist??? :)

But to actually address your point, I don't like evil. Spoiler alert: Neither does God. In fact he hates evil. There's a list of things he hates and detests. Want to know what they are? (spoiler already, you're on it).

No I just point you're a hypocrite who is so pathetic that you use God to hide behind him all the time in an attempt to win meaningless internet arguments. I go to church but I never talk about that here, just like no normal person would.

I certainly don't use my relationship with God in an attempt to validate my argument or to screech about being a victim like you do. You're the farthest thing from a Christian.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Because this is a job where you HAVE to punch in on the time-clock to be a "member"?

I guess to unhinged lunatics, that sounds believable. A job, if you will.

How long were you gone, hypocrite, before Russia invaded Ukraine? Since "quitting" a shithole is somehow a bad thing to do anyway?

See how illogical your worldview is?
Oh so you regularly go 9 days without posting? 🤣

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No I just point you're a hypocrite
Hypocrite calls someone a hypocrite... news at 11.

win meaningless internet arguments.
I do, yes. It's not even hard with you.

I go to church but I never talk about that here, just like no normal person would.
You just did... look:
I go to church
Hypocrite... see?

Of course you don't.

I certainly don't use my relationship with God in an attempt to validate my argument
I don't. I own you just fine without God. For example, actual stats, data, numbers and facts about Russia's poverty.

or to screech about being a victim like you do.
I'm not a victim. I'm a victor. I own you guys... that's precisely why LLR hates me posting.

You're the farthest thing from a Christian.
Says the Godless atheist like Sevens, Phazael, LLR, Booze, etc etc.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh so you regularly go 9 days without posting? 🤣
Has happened many times, yes, absolutely. Especially when LLR pisses me off which he has a talent of doing.

What's that have to do with you quitting before Russia invaded Ukraine since you're trying to make fun of someone quitting the forum?

• 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande
Hypocrite calls someone a hypocrite... news at 11.

I do, yes. It's not even hard with you.

You just did... look:

Hypocrite... see?

Of course you don't.

I don't. I own you just fine without God. For example, actual stats, data, numbers and facts about Russia's poverty.

I'm not a victim. I'm a victor. I own you guys... that's precisely why LLR hates me posting.

Says the Godless atheist like Sevens, Phazael, LLR, Booze, etc etc.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lmao, look at how much it seethes for being called out a Christian hypocrite

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Well whatever you did for 9 days you must have built up a hell of a rage load, this place looks like my poor wife after a week trip with the family. I am amazed how often people come back for more lol

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's you.
Within 3 posts, you did everything I predicted you would do.

It's truly stunning. I don't think you're doing this just to be ON my side for victory lapping (that'd be crazy), so ya... you're literally just THAT predictable LoL~

May just be some recycled, rehashed gif with 0 originality or some uber mental gymnastics to spin more than a washing machine some off-quote you'll pull up.
It's people like you who give me this massive ego I have, you know.

Lmao, look at how much it seethes for being called out a Christian hypocrite
You mean the post where I JUST posted your own quotes and owned you for the hypocrisy you just oozed out?

• 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"I'm not a liar! I'm a Christian!"

*Proceeds to lie about everything including being a woman*

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.