Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
When has someone taken this much seriousness to try to somehow "discredit" Ossoi or Foler?

I'm thread banned from the weight loss thread despite:

A) having the best physique on this entire forum

B) arguing with idiots who were posting pseudo science, some of whom later admitted they were wrong and I was right

I'm also thread banned from the Ukraine thread for no reason.

You must have missed all the people that call me a dog fucker if you think I'm not actively targeted.

The difference between you and me, I don't let the big brains get to me because I know I'm better than them. E.g. Embracing the dog meme and watching them double down on it because they don't know what else to do

Bandwagon Bandwagon literally made a thread calling for others to put me on ignore, so snap out your own self delusion you moron.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can say lies about me constantly (and you do... and you will) but the fact remains that will never change about this place: You anonymous rejects have your safe-space echo-chamber here that normal people would be horrified and MANY of you would lose your jobs (and you know it) if the veil of anonymity were ever lifted (no, LLR, I'm not suggesting I would try, you paranoid moron).

Like... deep down in y'alls sacks you know this is 100% true and that will always make you the more useless societal individuals in this world. You're not speaking truth to power. You are jerking yourselves off on an EQ forum anonymously.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Let me make this simple for you low-IQers like Sevens, Phaz, Erro, Joz, etc etc.

No one is trying to fit in here. No one is trying to burn the place down. No one (at this point) is even fighting for fairness or non-biased behavior from leadership because that's beyond mending. My gold was removed, my /pol access was removed, and my ability to post in certain threads under the threat of rickshaw has been forced. This isn't me "being a victim", this is what happened.

You people are the exact type of leftist SJWs who tell conservatives, "Stop crying over being censored" on Twitter... as if conservatives getting censored just because they are conservatives is "fake" or that they are "snowflake". It's pure injustice, and yes, it's pure injustice to me. I'd hash it out with LLR (or ANY one of you) in PERSON, on Discord, or on any thread here. The issue isn't that I'm scared and trying to be a victim... I'm perfectly happy to keep stepping up to you illogicals any place, any time, on any platform... the ISSUE here is being grinded down to where any self-expression here is utterly stunted, so no... I'm not quitting and never did (lern 2 reed, thx) but this is the MO of this place: Reality isn't what's important... it's the status quo. To this place, Ossoi sucked a dogs dick, because he's unpopular.

You can't break someone's toy, and when they get upset and say, "you broke my toy", THEN say, "stop being a victim!". That's illogical, but... well... illogicalness is this forum's MO. Took me waaaay too long to see it.

• 1Faggotry

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1653953493849.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You must have missed all the people that call me a dog fucker if you think I'm not actively targeted.

The difference between you and me, I don't let the big brains get to me because I know I'm better than them. E.g. Embracing the dog meme and watching them double down on it because they don't know what else to do
Confirms that being called a "dog fucker" triggers him

Dog fucker.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are a "transexual woman" who still likes women.
Never stopped liking women. I was born transsexual, and born straight (no one is born gay, as the absence of a gay gene shows, unlike biological roots with transsexualism). I never went gay, I unfortunately succumbed to the hormone influenced degeneracy of a handful of homosexual acts which have been overcome by my renewed faith in Christ and rejection of sin in all shapes and forms.

You are just a very confused person.
Says the confused lefty that doesn't understand sexual preference and gender identity have no correlation with each other (one of the most basic facts of transsexualism).

...and ultimately your post just highlights the massive problem not just with you, but many here: ignorance. I don't view this place as "stupid" as a whole (and yes, when I call retards retards, it's hyperbole [but yes, I still feel y'all are mainly inferior on very specific subjects) but just sheer ignorance. Many just don't know and aren't educated... it's sad but it's not like people can't live normal healthy lives being ignorant that transsexuals aren't ALL into the same sex.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Never stopped liking women. I was born transsexual, and born straight (no one is born gay, as the absence of a gay gene shows, unlike biological roots with transsexualism). I never went gay, I unfortunately succumbed to the hormone influenced degeneracy of a handful of homosexual acts which have been overcome by my renewed faith in Christ and rejection of sin in all shapes and forms.
LMAO. You love cock but won't admit it. You are openly gay but don't see it.

Kind of funny that you tried to leave this place, but came back only because it is the only place on the entire internet where you haven't been banned. We all love to see your current meltdown. Whatsa matter? Get fired from another low end job? Mommy cut your allowance off? Can't find a cock to suck? COme on, Manessa, come to grips with your self loathing before you pop!

dgf.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
filip.gif

^ Me this entire day.

I'm dead serious though... the thought of you people talking about me (which will be mostly lies) for YEARS here while thinking new alts are going to be me trying to sneak back on here like Kegkilla makes me literally (yes, literally) LoL.

Wonder what retards will also think ^ that ^ is a "Vanessa just rage quit!" post???

• 1Faggotry

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh I guess you had a broken back and were out in a hospital?

History lesson: You won the vote to be mod. You utterly disappeared shortly after you did.

Are you going to deny reality and pretend that didn't happen? Holy shit... what a batshit clown you are.

I didn't 'quit in embarrassment', LOL

That was literally Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule being like "I haven't heard from him in a while, he's dunzo"

The funny thing is that if you go back, I logged in the same day planning on saying that RL happened, saw LLR'ss post, and went "Oh well"

• 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Acskshually, come to think of it, this is the most entertainment this place has derived from MANessa in quite a long time. Maybe since the last notquit?

/copepost :I'm Fine:

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.