Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
oiu.jpg

It's sorta like the time the dunce fucked up the forum during April fools and afterward, Vanessa was coded to Adam's Apple in the database but acted like he had NO idea what I was talking about concerning getting it fixed.

I don't mind the attention and getting dunked on in that way but to be a fucknut and pretend like you didn't know that was a -thing-... it's pathetic. Incompetent or biased. Either result is not a good look, and this banning from the Pol Pit while having the pass is the exact same thing. It just reeks of EITHER incompetence or bias. That's not the hallmark of a good leader.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
View attachment 418184

It's sorta like the time the dunce fucked up the forum during April fools and afterward, Vanessa was coded to Adam's Apple in the database but acted like he had NO idea what I was talking about concerning getting it fixed.

I don't mind the attention and getting dunked on in that way but to be a fucknut and pretend like you didn't know that was a -thing-... it's pathetic. Incompetent or biased. Either result is not a good look, and this banning from the Pol Pit while having the pass is the exact same thing. It just reeks of EITHER incompetence or bias. That's not the hallmark of a good leader.
The pass only gives you access to it, your access can still be revoked if you spout your autism everywhere.

Chill Leopard GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The pass only gives you access to it, your access can still be revoked if you spout your autism everywhere.

Chill Leopard GIF
You're just exemplifying your retardation, retard, and proving you don't know what you're even talking about.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I just love it... even when I sit back and barely post, in my thread (that others built for me, I'm not even the OP), the mention of me gets the retards jostled in the Amod thread.

Again, I say: and you people wonder why I have a narcissistic ego?

FUrw4g2XoAAaTNr.jpg

^ This person is a physical manifestation of FoH's self-awareness regarding me, the great Vanessa.

(What rules did she break guys? I dunno... but... but... reeeeeeeeeeee) Incredible.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea what this means and what it has to do with me. Forumquest is retarded and I know you agree with me. A lot of people agree with me. They're just scared to admit it to the tyrant. Well I'm not. He sucks and so does Forumquest.

LOL, too stupid to even work the board.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOL, too stupid to even work the board.
You are the exact type of personality that permeates this place.

You equate lack of desire for something normal people deem stupid... to stupidity.

Know what 99% of us non-retards want to do? Post about things. Know what retards (like Foler) want to do? Forumquest.

You're a retard Araysar, and always have been.

• 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

You equate lack of desire for something normal people deem stupid... to stupidity.

Know what 99% of us non-retards want to do? Post about things. Know what retards (like Foler) want to do? Forumquest.

The Pol section is gated to keep search engine bots from indexing it. Its gated with a shop item you have to "buy" for free.

Its not forumquest, its just you being too fucking dumb to understand why things are done the way they are done.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 418184

The last thread someone with all your mental issues should be trying to access is a mass shooting thread

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes, I'm too fucking dumb to understand this, because I have *never* posted in Pol.

Ever.

Thank you for your submission for proving how retarded you truly, TRULY are.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's incredible. Araysar is so retarded he literally thinks for 6-7 years I never bought a pol pass because.

...I'm that stupid.

Think about the irony of this, folks.

• 1Faggotry

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It is such a fucking mystery why you get so much negative attention.

I just can't figure it out.

It is a real conundrum.

A real head scratcher.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's incredible. Araysar is so retarded he literally thinks for 6-7 years I never bought a pol pass because.

...I'm that stupid.

Think about the irony of this, folks.
It's a fair point he has. Could've been the pol ticket. But whatever. Asked amod, see if it gets you anywhere, or answers at least. You're welcome, from the godless atheist. Now I got to get some shuteye, got babies to make tomorrow.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, Izo already showed that you had the item, so if there's an issue surrounding it it's not from anything you're doing.

But even if that post was read and understood by others I'm sure it doesn't much make a difference to your haters.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He has a fair point if I have never posted in Pol before.

If I have, then he is retarded.

Spoiler alert: He is retarded.
Do you think that a Pol pass is "forumquest"?

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here is an idea Steve. Since you are so awesome, smart, attractive, successful, and charismatic, how about you build your own forum the way you want it and invite everyone there. I think we would all love to see how that turns out.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's a fair point he has. Could've been the pol ticket. But whatever. Asked amod, see if it gets you anywhere, or answers at least. You're welcome, from the godless atheist. Now I got to get some shuteye, got babies to make tomorrow.

Why bother asking AMOD or LRR when you can bitch nonstop about it in the Rickshaw?

Why bother trying to remedy the situation by PMing LRR and trying to keep your shitposting in check, when you can skip several steps and go straight to unrelenting victimhood?

But no, the best way to go about things is CLEARLY to be 100% intractable and take things to a point where about the only way to resolve it is for LRR to come to Vanessa of his own accord, hat in hand, to kiss Vanessa's ass and hand access back on a silver platter.

Just Rickshaw things, I guess.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Can you even call yourself a tranny if you're not in victim mode 99% of the time?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Seeing all the usual autismo reres do what they do simply because Izo asked me questions about my posting frequency is the exact nature of the 'problem', it's incredible to witness.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.