Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
So the gay tranny dude is crying cause people called him on his shit of wanting to pump kids full of chemicals to stop them from having a puberty and luring women with small kids into his house under the false pretense of being a female friend. Just go away and become the statistic you are meant to be.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well our mascot is the Flying Squirrels (used to be just like Atlanta... the Braves) and the slogan is literally "have fun, go nuts"

...and I think that's generally just where I'm at with FoH. All of it... it's just crazy. Literally crazy, and it makes so much sense now that everyone projected on me based on identity politics to find a lightning rod to dump all their insecurities on. I can't post anywhere here, really, and that's okay. People may say, "well just leave".

No. This ain't a bar or a plane or a school. Y'all have definitely lost me as a daily poster, but I'm not just quitting like this forum is some cigarette to "ewww" over in the future. That's probably the saddest part of all this to me... apathy to this place that used to be amazing to me due to the freedom I felt here. I'm just popping in to see if any major changes happened now. FoH is just inconsequential in the scheme of things to me now. I could be banned tomorrow and wouldn't bat an eye.

But no, no nuts gone... said it far too much already... I don't trust the process when people post results like THIS nippon-esque nightmare:

View attachment 416353
D6AC46DC-E53A-4EF0-995F-786C1F6FA627.gif

You won’t be easily replaced. Peace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
View attachment 416401

You won’t be easily replaced. Peace.
The goal isn't replacement... it's merely to stifle. Silencing.

What's wild as shit to me, right now, is how Ezra Miller isn't trending and being talked about more than he is.

That situation is batshit... A "non-binary" actor who has kidnapped a child and is on the run from law enforcement.

Incredible.

Attachments

• 1b3f9f02ece740fb4b479937063657d59ebb95acd4c6d8b955fdc9c759051f34.jpg
    1b3f9f02ece740fb4b479937063657d59ebb95acd4c6d8b955fdc9c759051f34.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
The goal isn't replacement... it's merely to stifle. Silencing.

What's wild as shit to me, right now, is how Ezra Miller isn't trending and being talked about more than he is.

That situation is batshit... A "non-binary" actor who has kidnapped a child and is on the run from law enforcement.

Incredible.
Its just one of you freaks doing what you freaks do, prey upon children.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bob Ross images should be banned from this forum after that dude who used them as an avatar got elected mod and instantly went off the rails being the hugest Nazi Faggot on record. Then he tucked tail and ran away from the forum when he got called out for being a tyrant piece of OCD shit pressing every button.
For instance, Dom quit specifically because of YOU.
These two quotes put together please me greatly.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Didn't you quit the forum? Why are you still posting here?
He didnt quit, only implied he was quitting so people would comment on his quitting so he could shriek about how stupid they are to think a "not quitting post" was actually an "Im quitting" post. Its his MO, imply something scream about people thinking he is talking about what he is implying.

He's just a fucked up Pedo out to twiddle any kids he can.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
He didnt quit, only implied he was quitting so people would comment on his quitting so he could shriek about how stupid they are to think a "not quitting post" was actually an "Im quitting" post. Its his MO, imply something scream about people thinking he is talking about what he is implying.

He's just a fucked up Pedo out to twiddle any kids he can.
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Er... yes?

Why would I ignore someone for what they said? I'm all about freedom of speech. I just don't need spam in my life, I read and reply to his posts if I have time.

I haven't ignored anyone here in 16 years until this year. Vanessa got creepy so ignored him too.
How does this make you feel, Vanessa Vanessa and Araysar Araysar ?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How does this make you feel, Vanessa Vanessa and Araysar Araysar ?
This is Chris and I's last interaction (it goes on for about 2 pages). Dude is unhinged from reality if that's his definition of creepy... but that's not really what his beef is obviously... seems like a pitiful lie (like most of this forum's playbook) to try and gain favor from the people who dislike him that he wants to impress. He's just a beta atheist and it fits that he's an "I ignore people" type of guy.

CgOggrj.png

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is Chris and I's last interaction (it goes on for about 2 pages). Dude is unhinged from reality if that's his definition of creepy... but that's not really what his beef is obviously... seems like a pitiful lie (like most of this forum's playbook) to try and gain favor from the people who dislike him that he wants to impress. He's just a beta atheist and it fits that he's an "I ignore people" type of guy.

View attachment 417827

You told us you quit. Why are you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.