Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What caused the slowdown in your posts, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Don't play coy... you know exactly why. This forum sucks (for me). It's a great forum in general, but for ME, no, it's now horrible when it used to be really fun and full of lots of lulz.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Don't play coy... you know exactly why. This forum sucks (for me). It's a great forum in general, but for ME, no, it's now horrible when it used to be really fun and full of lots of lulz.
What sucks or you, how come it's horrible now?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I mean, you're serious now? You're sitting here telling me you have 0 clue why I think this place is a shithole now?
Who is being coy now? Does really matter either way. Asked you questions in your AMA. Why have your posts slowed down, what sucks for you, how come FoH is horrible for you now when it used to be great for you?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Who is being coy now?
I just don't believe you're actually clueless about the situation. You know exactly what happened and why. It just feels like you're trolling.

Does really matter either way. Asked you questions in your AMA.
This hasn't been an AMA in years. It's been a web of triggered nutjobs who I have owned in other parts of the forum who come here and lie about who and what I am... like little insects in the web of the Black Widow who cannot let their feelings of disgust of being owned by the type of person they imagine in their head that they hate own them. They get triggered and come here and lie about me. That's what this has devolved into.

Why have your posts slowed down
Because I have 0 allegiance or love to this place anymore where I used to adore it.

what sucks for you
How shitty this place is run.

how come FoH is horrible for you now when it used to be great for you?
I've been banned from the best sub-forum here for 0 reason, the leader is NOT a good leader, and its members are mostly illogical, hateful people with serious problems.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're banned from the politics subforum? Like, officially or because you feel you LLR will ban you for the smallest thing?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I just don't believe you're actually clueless about the situation. You know exactly what happened and why. It just feels like you're trolling.

This hasn't been an AMA in years. It's been a web of triggered nutjobs who I have owned in other parts of the forum who come here and lie about who and what I am... like little insects in the web of the Black Widow who cannot let their feelings of disgust of being owned by the type of person they imagine in their head that they hate own them. They get triggered and come here and lie about me. That's what this has devolved into.

Because I have 0 allegiance or love to this place anymore where I used to adore it.

How shitty this place is run.

I've been banned from the best sub-forum here for 0 reason, the leader is NOT a good leader, and its members are mostly illogical, hateful people with serious problems.
Stakeout On Dope Street Ball Bounces GIF by Warner Archive

Not trolling more than usual, just curious. Hmm. Have you tried not owning the other FoH'ers so much, see if it gets better. Look up Law of Jante at some point. If you insist fighting the pecking order every time, you're going to get hurt. Driven into defense, scolded for keeping it up as the center of attention. I donno, take a beating from time to time is a valid strategy. Or don't play, ofcourse. But that would be boring. You do love this place, we all do. You don't want to be as abrasive towards LLR even if the punishments are unjust, simple as that. It's his ball for the duration, good and bad. Don't think anyone hate you ass much as being rubbed the wrong way. Seems selfdestructive seen from outside. You're better than that, just be cool. And post some more pics. Okay, slight troll there on the GIF, but you know, it's what bros do, break balls. Whatever it is, Mr. Garibaldi...

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're banned from the politics subforum? Like, officially or because you feel you LLR will ban you for the smallest thing?
I cannot read any post from anything. Yes. Officially. Has nothing to do about feelings. If I click on, say, the atheism thread, I am prohibited.

LLR just sucks. It's a shame Gabe left.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What sucks or you, how come it's horrible now?

Bro just read his goodbye post: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Randy, Jim, Michael or whatever your real name is "Vanessa" - dont do anything that a mentally ill tranny would do. Now get the fuck outta here and go do tranny things out there like chop your dick off, or lie about everything.

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande
I cannot read any post from anything. Yes. Officially. Has nothing to do about feelings. If I click on, say, the atheism thread, I am prohibited.

Yes, it's LLR's fault you were derailing threads constantly. Keep living in your delusional world.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not trolling more than usual, just curious. Hmm. Have you tried not owning the other FoH'ers so much
I'm not going to curb my words to try to be part of some groupthink clique. That's literally the most leftwing, progressive bullshit I've ever heard. Facts and reality > mob justice, groupthink, echo chambers and this is what this place has become from my point of view and lens. Maybe not to you guys because you're not me and are in my shoes (be thankful).

see if it gets better. Look up Law of Jante at some point. If you insist fighting the pecking order every time
Yes, I insist on calling out shittiness and corruptiion every time.

you're going to get hurt.
I'm not hurt. I've said this a million times. You people don't hurt me. I've had the basest insults tossed at me for years and years and I shrug it off. I'm bulletproof on that level. I get bent EVERY time my freedom (particularly speech) get impinged upon.

Or don't play, ofcourse. But that would be boring.
Agreed. This place is boring for me now.

You do love this place, we all do.
I used to. That feeling is dead now. But I'm not like Kegkilla and want to burn the place down just because I was an outcast. The place is fine for YOU people. It's a shithole now for me.

You don't want to be as abrasive towards LLR even if the punishments are unjust, simple as that.
Sure I do. He sucks. People who suck need to be told they suck.

You're better than that, just be cool.
LoL I know I'm cool. You honestly have to ask yourself what kind of person would laugh and tolerate this kind of hate and abuse that I've gotten from this place from the years?

A really cool cat that doesn't give a shit, that's who. Imagine a black guy at a KKK meeting getting along with the guys who are just shitting on him repeatedly and laughing. That's me. I have NEVER once sent a report or complained about the type of shit that any other tranny snowflake on Twitter would cry about. I only bitch about my freedom of speech and posting limitations being shit on, and LLR has been doing that for years. He fucking SUCKS.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's almost as if your efforts at being the popular insufferable tranny cunt of the forum has some sort of consequences.

Next time, keep your head a little bit lower and you won't draw so much heat. You're like Icarus with a cock and a set of tits.

Seriously - not trying to start an argument with you or anything, but that's about as friendly as my advice can get for you.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Are you sure it's not just because you don't have the bully pol pit item as part of the forum quest shit? Probably worth checking to see if you can grab it again. A few people accidentally deleted it when there was that forum wide message to remove folger's bans.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are you sure it's not just because you don't have the bully pol pit item as part of the forum quest shit? Probably worth checking to see if you can grab it again. A few people accidentally deleted it when there was that forum wide message to remove folger's bans.
I have no idea what this means and what it has to do with me. Forumquest is retarded and I know you agree with me. A lot of people agree with me. They're just scared to admit it to the tyrant. Well I'm not. He sucks and so does Forumquest.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Vanessa needs to follow this quote from NieR Replicant.

"Rules do not exist to bind you. They exist so you may know your freedoms."

• 1Mother of God

DickTrickle

I have no idea what this means and what it has to do with me. Forumquest is retarded and I know you agree with me. A lot of people agree with me. They're just scared to admit it to the tyrant. Well I'm not. He sucks and so does Forumquest.
So... To access that subforum you need to pick up that item (see: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/politics-culture-and-controversy-opt-in.12182/). Every account by default does not have that item and cannot access that subforum. That's why I mentioned it, because I know you do not have much of an interest in the forumquest side of things and are perhaps not generally super tech savvy. And the timing of the message on Folgers hijinks seem to be aligned with when you lost access. In other words, you may not actually be banned in a targeted sense and it could be easily fixed.

This was LLR's attempt to allow people to insulate themselves from the generally more contentious conversations in that area because of concerns of real life interlopers.

I agree forum quest is super stupid but keep in mind that suineg himself wanted to do this originally. He was actually quite salty about people shooting down that idea.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm not going to curb my words to try to be part of some groupthink clique. That's literally the most leftwing, progressive bullshit I've ever heard. Facts and reality > mob justice, groupthink, echo chambers and this is what this place has become from my point of view and lens. Maybe not to you guys because you're not me and are in my shoes (be thankful).

Yes, I insist on calling out shittiness and corruptiion every time.

I'm not hurt. I've said this a million times. You people don't hurt me. I've had the basest insults tossed at me for years and years and I shrug it off. I'm bulletproof on that level. I get bent EVERY time my freedom (particularly speech) get impinged upon.

Agreed. This place is boring for me now.

I used to. That feeling is dead now. But I'm not like Kegkilla and want to burn the place down just because I was an outcast. The place is fine for YOU people. It's a shithole now for me.

Sure I do. He sucks. People who suck need to be told they suck.

LoL I know I'm cool. You honestly have to ask yourself what kind of person would laugh and tolerate this kind of hate and abuse that I've gotten from this place from the years?

A really cool cat that doesn't give a shit, that's who. Imagine a black guy at a KKK meeting getting along with the guys who are just shitting on him repeatedly and laughing. That's me. I have NEVER once sent a report or complained about the type of shit that any other tranny snowflake on Twitter would cry about. I only bitch about my freedom of speech and posting limitations being shit on, and LLR has been doing that for years. He fucking SUCKS.
si swimsuit chilling GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Isn't there something in the bible about a stick in your eye? Mathew 7 something. Chill more, suddenly this place is all the better. Put some on ignore, don't get baited. And get your pol ticket back.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So... To access that subforum you need to pick up that item (see: https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/politics-culture-and-controversy-opt-in.12182/). Every account by default does not have that item and cannot access that subforum. That's why I mentioned it, because I know you do not have much of an interest in the forumquest side of things and are perhaps not generally super tech savvy. And the timing of the message on Folgers hijinks seem to be aligned with when you lost access. In other words, you may not actually be banned in a targeted sense and it could be easily fixed.

This was LLR's attempt to allow people to insulate themselves from the generally more contentious conversations in that area because of concerns of real life interlopers.

I agree forum quest is super stupid but keep in mind that suineg himself wanted to do this originally. He was actually quite salty about people shooting down that idea.
22FDE8DC-35E5-4319-967E-2D4C8A3D8C8A.png

Isn't it the bully pol pit pass? Seems like someone did limit access, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.