Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Basically, he asks why does it seem Trannys have only come out in the past generation or two? As a student of history it's always been apparent to me that homosexuals have been around since the dawn of time and can basically coexist and get shit done despite this. But Trannys? This is a new thing as far as i can tell.

There's always a certain number of people who want to push the envelope. Being gay isn't edgy enough these days.

Also, crazy people latch on to things they hear about. I'm sure there's a name for that.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Another solid question and I'd say the reason it seems like we've exploded in the past few decades is due to modern technology. Most people don't think of it much but transsexuals like myself owe a lot of our existence to technological advancements. If it wasn't for both hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and surgical procedures to modify our physical looks, many many of us would be living closeted existences. That's not to say that modernity gave birth to us, but it's instead to say that modernity let us be known more publicly.

Also to note as far as technology going hand in hand with us is that the internet gave trannies the pathways necessary to find the information, resources and peer support to transition more comfortably and with the proper knowledge.

So I think since the dawn of humans on this planet that humans had that kinda "screw loose" so to speak of gender dysphoria... men who believe their soul is a woman and vice/versa... but it's such an odd and taboo thing to talk about that it was left in the recesses of our ancestors closets. So, say the numbers indicate that 0.3% of the human population are trannies. I'd wager that in 2000 B.C. that 0.3% of the population (give or take) still too felt they were the opposite gender or yearned for themselves to "be" the opposite gender, but that was physically impossible short of cross-dressing.

Hoss is referring to the colloquial term transtrender, in which our kind have been hijacked by people doing it for the attention, edginess or fashion of it. I'm looking at YOU non-binaries... we called you goths in the 90s. There's a reason the vast vast majority of non-binary identifying individuals are young 20 somethings.

^ This person is non-binary. They immediately open with their pronouns. You would not see a 40 year old that's not just a flaming gay man at a pride rally looking like this. This is the textbook definition of someone who isn't trans... they're a snowflake who will either grow up, shed this ridiculousness and live life normally or commit suicide.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
why not both.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is Izo trolling or just kinda weird? This is the internet guys... sometimes it's hard to tell~

I'll go with the blonde. She's more femme which I like but I never thought Lucy Lawless deserved the "she's a dude!" criticism she was met with when Xena was hot shit. She was just the female version of Ahhhnold. Still pretty hot in my book!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So uhh i had a question, although im not sure i really want to ask it because it might encourage schools to make more "Trans studies" courses.

Norman Tebbit wrote an article basically saying something that i've long thought about. We need to investigate the causes of this sudden transgender explosion .Sadly i doubt Norman Tebbit still has a major news column despite his views being so mainstream most of his lifetime he was considered the most likely successor to Thatcher until the IRA assassins put his wife into a wheelchair.

Basically, he asks why does it seem Trannys have only come out in the past generation or two? As a student of history it's always been apparent to me that homosexuals have been around since the dawn of time and can basically coexist and get shit done despite this. But Trannys? This is a new thing as far as i can tell.

Its not rocket science. They started giving crazy people a podium (the internet) and an air of legitimacy by treating the symptom instead of the cause. Cottage industry steps in (Asian one stop chop shops), thing starts becoming a cash industry, and here we are. The real explosion started up once the nutters decided gay marriage meant they could suddenly go full retard with this and virtue signaling morons backed them on that assertion.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is Izo trolling or just kinda weird?

why-not-both-png.173951

To be fair, I don't think Izo Izo goes full-out troll all the time, more like keeps the trolling at a relaxed, low boil. A mixture of "LOL" and "Troll"

The blonde didn't really do it for me until at one point it looked like she'd been hitting the gym pretty hard and was almost cut. And I never really found lawless that attractive either, at least while she was on that show. I don't know if it was the costume or the haircut, it was just...weird.

• 3Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dat casual troll lifestyle. Fly too close to the sun for too long and you'll burn up, but coast those warm currents at the right level and you'll troll forever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Another solid question and I'd say the reason it seems like we've exploded in the past few decades is due to modern technology. Most people don't think of it much but transsexuals like myself owe a lot of our existence to technological advancements. If it wasn't for both hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and surgical procedures to modify our physical looks, many many of us would be living closeted existences. That's not to say that modernity gave birth to us, but it's instead to say that modernity let us be known more publicly.

Also to note as far as technology going hand in hand with us is that the internet gave trannies the pathways necessary to find the information, resources and peer support to transition more comfortably and with the proper knowledge.

So I think since the dawn of humans on this planet that humans had that kinda "screw loose" so to speak of gender dysphoria... men who believe their soul is a woman and vice/versa... but it's such an odd and taboo thing to talk about that it was left in the recesses of our ancestors closets. So, say the numbers indicate that 0.3% of the human population are trannies. I'd wager that in 2000 B.C. that 0.3% of the population (give or take) still too felt they were the opposite gender or yearned for themselves to "be" the opposite gender, but that was physically impossible short of cross-dressing.

Hoss is referring to the colloquial term transtrender, in which our kind have been hijacked by people doing it for the attention, edginess or fashion of it. I'm looking at YOU non-binaries... we called you goths in the 90s. There's a reason the vast vast majority of non-binary identifying individuals are young 20 somethings.

^ This person is non-binary. They immediately open with their pronouns. You would not see a 40 year old that's not just a flaming gay man at a pride rally looking like this. This is the textbook definition of someone who isn't trans... they're a snowflake who will either grow up, shed this ridiculousness and live life normally or commit suicide.
how's your makeup game?

wife says gays and trannys are top tier in youtube makeup tuts (in terms of actual technique/info)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The blonde didn't really do it for me until at one point it looked like she'd been hitting the gym pretty hard and was almost cut. And I never really found lawless that attractive either, at least while she was on that show. I don't know if it was the costume or the haircut, it was just...weird.

I'm with ya on gabby. At some point in the middle or towards the end of the run she suddenly got hot. I think it was after she had her baby (IRL). She must have worked her ass off to get back in shape and then they started letting her wear fewer clothes and kick some ass.

But i disagree with ya on the hotness of lucy. Her only problem was her corniness, and to this day I don't know if that was bad acting or good acting.

Siliconemelons

If you haven't seen the Stars Series of Spartacus - it is amazing, yuge T&C&A fest but top notch production and acting from Lawless who was just bad acting Xena and Mensah who was just the funny bro from the munmmy... they do phenominal and have some of the best written lines in film.

Watch in release order

Spartacus: Blood and Sand S1

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena S0.5 (pre S1) - they made this because people want more and more but production delayed while Andy Whitfield fought cancer, recovered, was coming back then hit a huge relapse and died :( then they continued with a new actor- takes a few episodes to get used to him, but he does it justice

Spartacus: Vengeance S2

Spartacus: War of the Damned S3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Better than most cis females but not top tier.

-edit- Old but still relevant example !
you ever try chin tape yet? it was faddish in 2015, and now more and more asians are doing it.

i'd say you could get a pointier chin, also you'd smooth out your jaw muscles
time stamped for the chin tape

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you ever try chin tape yet? it was faddish in 2015, and now more and more asians are doing it.

i'd say you could get a pointier chin, also you'd smooth out your jaw muscles
time stamped for the chin tape

First time I've ever heard of anything like that and naw... wouldn't even try for S&Gs... seems like the equivalent of wearing a wig... it's just too fake. Virtually everything about my physicality I'm quite comfortable with and y'know I totes agree that my chin is lacking a completely feminine taper to the tip but I could drive myself crazy nitpicking this or that about my looks (and a lot of trannies do!) with passing but I *do* pass quite well already and that's more than I thought I could do at all so, thanks for the tip but I'm good :p

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Better than most cis females but not top tier.

-edit- Old but still relevant example !

See, this is the kind of over the top plastic look shit that draws suspicion. Seriously, don't be the tryhard tranny if you want to fly under the radar. That's Goliath's major red flag, imo. Most normy guys don't even go in for women with that much makeup, because even if their is not a jack in the box in the panties, its still a pretty big red flag. And nothing makes a dude bail faster the next day on a woman than seeing the sleestak face those kind of women have without makeup.

Granted, I prefer tomboys and the one woman I dated who wore makeup regularly used to piss me off with how long it took her to go anywhere or do anything. No, bitch, you don't need thirty minutes to put your fucking face on just to go through the drive through you shallow fucking vapid cunt. Just tie down the funbags and throw on a T-Shirt in case the window goober peeks in while tossing us our greaseburgers.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm with ya on gabby. At some point in the middle or towards the end of the run she suddenly got hot. I think it was after she had her baby (IRL). She must have worked her ass off to get back in shape and then they started letting her wear fewer clothes and kick some ass.

But i disagree with ya on the hotness of lucy. Her only problem was her corniness, and to this day I don't know if that was bad acting or good acting.

Corniness was good acting in this context, it's what Sam Raimi wants out of his actors

Status
Not open for further replies.