lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have rape fantasies all the time.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I think it's funny they have to shave off their eyebrows to then put fake eyebrows on and now you can't be seen without the whole thing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Huh! Well consider me schooled. I know my crazy recent ex said she had fantasies about being forcefully pleasured, but it had to be with someone she was attracted to already... so her fantasy wasn't like: Ted the 60 year old Denny's dishwasher sodomizing her behind the restaurant against her will but more like a strong sexy butch type in prison that she was hot for grabbing her and holding her down forcefully and domming her... like, we talked about the details, and there were a few times where I took advantage of that knowledge and it literally took her breath away upon being surprised by my aggressiveness. TMI I know, but just tossing out an anecdote of experience that sure, I get what you're saying Deathwing. I already answered your follow-up question in my first post though... haven't seen anything with T-girls indicating a greater or lesser frequency of desire for those type of scenarios relative to cis-women via message boards with what you're asking :)

I have rape fantasies all the time.

callme.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BTW, I think this post on Soygen's profile page needs more likes.

MOAR LIEKS

H1K5Dfi.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Huh! Well consider me schooled. I know my crazy recent ex said she had fantasies about being forcefully pleasured, but it had to be with someone she was attracted to already... so her fantasy wasn't like: Ted the 60 year old Denny's dishwasher sodomizing her behind the restaurant against her will but more like a strong sexy butch type in prison that she was hot for grabbing her and holding her down forcefully and domming her... like, we talked about the details, and there were a few times where I took advantage of that knowledge and it literally took her breath away upon being surprised by my aggressiveness. TMI I know, but just tossing out an anecdote of experience that sure, I get what you're saying Deathwing. I already answered your follow-up question in my first post though... haven't seen anything with T-girls indicating a greater or lesser frequency of desire for those type of scenarios relative to cis-women via message boards with what you're asking :)

View attachment 173466

Why you calling out Ted like that? Ted needs pussy too.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Yay or nay to what? heh... If you're asking if that was a dude, of course it was. Not even close to passable. I'm not sure what that trailer park-lookin crossdresser was intending to accomplish by posting that pic here but hey... whatever tickles their tamales :)

Why you calling out Ted like that? Ted needs pussy too.

Ted practices feng shui... he deserves the grief he gets.

Do you smoke, Vanessa Vanessa ?

Y'know, I used to... pack a day (or more when drinking). Once I met my endo, he told me smoking is bad for transitioning because nicotine blocks the estrogen receptors or some shit... you can google it if you wish... he told me a lot of stuff and the tl;dr version is smoking = bad transition. He helped me kick cigarettes for good.

She is my sister from another mister, my reflection (albeit a prettier reflection!), a veritable unicorn, and one day I hope to bro-fist her in real life haha. I can't remember when I stumbled upon Blair... it was around when she was still sucking lollipops in her vids but it was like... holy shit... there *is* someone else out there like me! I don't fan-girl all over her, but she's definitely a YouTuber who I can highly relate to with her views of the world and I love her success that she's gotten; it's very deserved.

• 1Solidarity

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So uhh i had a question, although im not sure i really want to ask it because it might encourage schools to make more "Trans studies" courses.

Norman Tebbit wrote an article basically saying something that i've long thought about. We need to investigate the causes of this sudden transgender explosion .Sadly i doubt Norman Tebbit still has a major news column despite his views being so mainstream most of his lifetime he was considered the most likely successor to Thatcher until the IRA assassins put his wife into a wheelchair.

Basically, he asks why does it seem Trannys have only come out in the past generation or two? As a student of history it's always been apparent to me that homosexuals have been around since the dawn of time and can basically coexist and get shit done despite this. But Trannys? This is a new thing as far as i can tell.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.