Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
*Posting here due to not wanting to focus on it/derail in the SJW/Gamergate thread*

RE: Jerle

I posted more frequently under an original handle but still pretty light around the time Aychamo was showing his butthole to Yahoo but became a mere lurker before the Coffee & TV era until resurfacing so I've always remembered Jerle but was it ONLY 3 years ago when 'she' offed herself? Seems longer ago in my head. The suicide letter was actually well written, as morbid as that sounds.

Jerle's letter said:
waxing laborious about my struggles with transition (I shouldn't have done it. Not because I'm not trans, but because I didn't have a fraction of the personal strength to succeed at it

^ This is what I've been saying since my first few posts. It's a hard life. You need thick skin (passing helps) or you wind up dead. So sad, and I guarantee a lot of you tried your best to warn Jerle that it's not the best idea but that's the thing... GD will win if you suffer from it. But if you notice too, at the start:

Jerle's letter said:
19 years of depression, give or take. It's been long and brutal and full of a lot of tears and angst and it's finally coming to a close.

I think a distinction can be made that, since this was at the top, that THIS was the primary reason this happened. I truly feel that, psychologically, if "being trans" was the reason the suicide happened, that my first quote would be at the top and not sandwiched in the middle of the letter. As has been noted in this thread, a lot of times trannies also have a comorbidity of other mental illness like depression, bipolar, autism.

Whilst Jerle also may have felt that she (I'm trying to be respectful, c'mon ppl!) was truly trans, it is very possible that she deluded herself into believing this and, like many transtrenders, thought this was the cure for her life long depression. We, the onlookers, will never know, and I CANNOT prove this as the data doesn't exist nor will it possibly ever, but I just know in my bones (built in-joke here for y'all) that there is a significantly large chunk of trannies that are ONLY trans due to this, that it's not GD that is being quelled, but depression, autism, or some other pre-existing condition, and that transition is a one-way ticket, huge final solution band-aid for said pre-existing condition.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
feminine penis

enhanced-20139-1413836239-8.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa have you ever thought about writing story and plot for MMOs?

No, I'm not a creative author.

Also, googling "feminine penis" yielded regrets:

The Good
f3b.png

The Bad
222.png

The Ugly Abysmally Horrid
hg5ghq45hq.jpg

To atone for my sins for that last pic, I post my latest celeb crushes (idk who'll I'll end up marrying, but it's definitely at least one of them)

140624-fallon-cummings-tease_szme6m.jpg

aubrey-plaza-hairstyles-and-makeup-1.jpg

You know they're BOTH absolute animals in bed~

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
She wasn't on my radar at all, but then I saw this video and melted!

So cute! I find Whitney super hot but yeah that's a Beverly Hills nose job if I ever saw one. I'd still end the night looking like I ate a box of glazed donuts.

Wombat's post got me thinking; I don't think I've ever posted pics of other T-girls in here but if I had to pick the "hottest T-girl" out there it'd be Eden:

bc0a4159e42cff6e850842a019aa5225.jpg

It's rare that I actually feel jealousy toward another tranny (I get mildly jealous of cis-females moderately frequently, just like real women do LoL), but Eden makes me jealous af. Look at this body... Jeeeeeeesus~

c853f188bb944492cf8f390f49e863b6.jpg

Any tranny that can make my homegirl Blair look kinda manly by comparison is a freak of nature:

Deo8J71VAAA_NOg.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
She wasn't on my radar at all, but then I saw this video and melted!

So cute! I find Whitney super hot but yeah that's a Beverly Hills nose job if I ever saw one. I'd still end the night looking like I ate a box of glazed donuts.

Wombat's post got me thinking; I don't think I've ever posted pics of other T-girls in here but if I had to pick the "hottest T-girl" out there it'd be Eden:

View attachment 173213

It's rare that I actually feel jealousy toward another tranny (I get mildly jealous of cis-females moderately frequently, just like real women do LoL), but Eden makes me jealous af. Look at this body... Jeeeeeeesus~

View attachment 173214

Any tranny that can make my homegirl Blair look kinda manly by comparison is a freak of nature:

View attachment 173215

EdenThing is definitely smokin', but she's got more work done than your average LA yacht babe. She's got the Korean eye treatment, microblading, chin/nose job, fat transfer, eyebrow lift, lips, lipo, tit job, hair removal-- the full makeover.

Siliconemelons

A wondering that got asked in general with peeps during the weekend... I figured, vanessa can help!

ever tried to go topless at the beach then tell the cops ur a dude so its okay?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That plastic thing would set off uncanny valley flags immediately. I mean, obvious ton of plastic surgery is usually a red flag for me and that amount of makeup also sets off my internal alarms that something is up. Then that middle pick the minute she is not caked up to clown levels of makeup, the dudeface is still there despite all the tons of money he obviously spent. The reason you pass (and are accepted) by places like this is not going overboard with the "this is what the stereotype for women is" type shit, which is trap detection 101, as far as I am concerned. Some of it is personal preference, of course (tomboys are my wheelhouse and I don't go in on the whole dolled up pussy on a pedestal thing), but I think even if that were not a tranny normal people would get an off feeling about someone who has had that much fucking work done and pounds on the makeup to that degree. I think anyone who wants to pass or at least fit in needs to accept that they are a dude and just go for the whole athletic/tomboy/granola girl look, because its more plausible and comes off as far less tryhard, if that makes sense. People can relate to that archetype a lot easier, too. The manshee who gets facelifts til their ears touch is never going to be taken seriously, no matter how feminine they look. So you get jealous of Plastic Man and meanwhile I see Blair in that same pic with less makeup and more dudeface and am more comfortable with that, as a normies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A wondering that got asked in general with peeps during the weekend... I figured, vanessa can help!

ever tried to go topless at the beach then tell the cops ur a dude so its okay?

Damn, this is a good one to mull over. A+ question.

No, of course not. I'm not a rabble rouser or bait-car with legs just to fuck with people or the police LoL. Someone like me toes the line not just because I'm a good law abiding citizen, but because jail for me would be a death sentence. I'd be fearful they'd toss me into men's prison due to being biologically male and I'd literally be torn apart in there... either by hate fueled murder or being Bubba's answered prayers... I shudder to think of how it would all pan out. Your question is funny though and it'd make for a damn good social experiment. I'd be too chicken-shit to risk getting an indecent exposure charge because look:

"In Redacted (the state in which I reside which does indeed have many many beaches!), it is considered "indecent exposure" when a person exposes his or her private parts in a public space, or in a place where other people are present. This includes masturbation, sexual intercourse, and any type of exhibitionism in public. If convicted of indecent exposure, a defendant can be sentenced to up to 12 months in jail, as well as be required to pay a fine of up to $2,500. Intentionally exposing private body parts to a child under the age of 15 may result in enhanced penalties.

Also, keep in mind that if convicted of indecent exposure, the defendant will be required to register with the state’s sex offender registry. This can have important implications on the defendant’s future employment, housing, and a number of other issues."

What you're asking actually has a rabbit hole type of implication that, if you want to steer it in that direction, we can, but I was going to just exercise some semblance of brevity for the moment and just say:

"No, I haven't" :cool:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
toes the line

I was on the fence about you before, but I have officially decided I like you because you know the correct saying.

t is considered "indecent exposure" when a person exposes his or her private parts

Are tits 'private parts' in your state? And does the law really say "private parts" Holy shit, it might as well say "no no place"

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
But if you're truly a woman inside, don't you want to be the answer to Bubba's prayers?

Haha, rape jokes. I kid. But seriously, rape fantasies seem quite common among women. How is it among MtF?

Siliconemelons

What is funny is boobs are really subjective to "how they are viewed" - also laws are /very/ subjective.

Let us take SIN CITY - vegas.. their prostitution and sex crime law is essentially "if it gives you sexual pleasure" because they want to cover all ALL forms of shit.... IF they want to... so take a strip show, if you get sexual pleasure - that's technically prostitution - but it never gets pressed.

Even on TV boobs are "are they sexy?" - ER had fully exposed boobs on prime time TV, but they were of an old lady so, its okay - also Sheena was and still is considered PG because the nudity is "innocent"

So, I am sure because you are "passable" by 95% of the people that would be wondering by the beach if you were topless sunbathing it most likely would get you picked up by the popo and taken in... maybe nothing beyond that - and generally if you just act like a dumb girl and are like "oh sorry I didn't know" they will just tell you to cover up and go.

Or you get a cop that hates trans..or wants to make an example and you get rung through the ringer - also if suspect you are trying to make a statement with it, it could be a lot worse.

Another TV example is on The Man Show back in the day a dude got boobs from a bet then kept them - they had to tape his nipples, even though he was just a dude, and when you took his shirt off you could see he had implants lol- yet a big fat dude man boobs NP.

It is just that "perception" - if the "boobs themselves" are "feminine" and / or "sexy" they must be banned! - non sexy or manboobs, a-okay!

edit: here is the dude that was on the manshow - last pic branded g4 is a screen from the manshow and u can see he was taped-- lol he gets 10k a year every year he keeps them from the bet lol - hilarious.

Man who got breast implants on $100k bet worries about 'sagging' | Daily Mail Online

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But if you're truly a woman inside, don't you want to be the answer to Bubba's prayers?

Haha, rape jokes. I kid. But seriously, rape fantasies seem quite common among women. How is it among MtF?

Quite common? That's news to me but if you're talking about domination (or dom/sub fantasies) I could entertain that a little bit better than "rape". Can't say any sane woman would have rape fantasies but being a sub, sure, there's probably a chunk of women who want to lose that control a bit to their partner. I'd assume trannies have those same fantasies.

I haven't seen much in the "community" discussing it so I assume it's about the same as cis-women, but look: I now can't repeat this enough... I really can't speak much for the "community" anymore anyway. I'm so disillusioned with many many things in my country right now and most certainly that includes the LGBT leftist circle-jerk that it is.

What we need is another tranny in here to be a better representative of what's going on with the tranny world at large. Poor Morrow was run out of here by Erronious. I'd still be here of course so I can talk and/or answer questions about me personally but at this point, I'm so separated from where I came from (which many of you will applaud I know) that you're just talking to an island... and whilst you can look back to the very beginning of this thread and could see I still was a Trump supporter / right-wing / rational tranny... after two years down the line I can't legitimately feel I represent *anything* trans except myself anymore.

But by all means, I'll always be open to public dialogue! (and tit pics when highly requested hah)!

So to finally answer the query since I'm a long-winded bitch I know... I find rape fantasies absolutely horrid.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Quite common? That's news to me but if you're talking about domination (or dom/sub fantasies) I could entertain that a little bit better than "rape". Can't say any sane woman would have rape fantasies but being a sub, sure, there's probably a chunk of women who want to lose that control a bit to their partner. I'd assume trannies have those same fantasies.

I haven't seen much in the "community" discussing it so I assume it's about the same as cis-women, but look: I now can't repeat this enough... I really can't speak much for the "community" anymore anyway. I'm so disillusioned with many many things in my country right now and most certainly that includes the LGBT leftist circle-jerk that it is.

What we need is another tranny in here to be a better representative of what's going on with the tranny world at large. Poor Morrow was run out of here by Erronious. I'd still be here of course so I can talk and/or answer questions about me personally but at this point, I'm so separated from where I came from (which many of you will applaud I know) that you're just talking to an island... and whilst you can look back to the very beginning of this thread and could see I still was a Trump supporter / right-wing / rational tranny... after two years down the line I can't legitimately feel I represent *anything* trans except myself anymore.

But by all means, I'll always be open to public dialogue! (and tit pics when highly requested hah)!

So to finally answer the query since I'm a long-winded bitch I know... I find rape fantasies absolutely horrid.
Ok, quite common might not be the right term. More common than I would have initially expected. And yes, I was probably blurring the line a bit between rape and sub. They're different, but they do share some overlap. Not my intention.

So, for posterity(I realize you already answered), let me rephrase: are sub fantasies/roles as prevalent among MtF as they are among women?

Status
Not open for further replies.