Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I have a question.
Do you (vanessa or Porkchop or Slyminxy) feel like your mindset has changed since you've made the change?
I mean, do think the meds might have changed the way you think?
Not woman issues or trans or that kind of thing, more like random shit.... Did you have a hobby as a man that you don't have now, kind of thing.

I would say there definitely has been some mindset changes, but it's hard to pin point exactly what they were. I have been on a (very) slow burn, so for a lot of things, I have always liked female associated hobbies, so they just feel normal to me. One thing I have noticed is I have much more of a desire to do things with people, rather than by myself.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Question for Vanessa Vanessa and/or Porkchop Porkchop .

Drag queens: mockery or valid form of entertainment?

Very valid form of entertainment. I've never met anyone who considered it mocking. Most women wish they could do makeup and fashion as well as drag queens. If anything, people may think that trans women are the ones mocking.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
A month isn't that long though. It takes us a few months to half a year just to notice the first changes happening.

Heh, this is the first thing I thought too. I think you would need 6 months minimum for the science to be effective. And don't forget the nanny cams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
So, is slyminxy doing the trans thing or did i get that wrong?

What's the count up to now of members not wanting their members? haha

The count of FoH trans members (publicly known ones) is 3 at the moment. In your question you almost had it right, Vanessa, porkchop and Morrow is the third. Morrow contributed to this thread a little but had some past postings bought up and has gone quiet. Shame really.

It was funny that you put Slyminxy in your list as his most prominent interest in T-girls was asking Vanessa's penis size. But only did it twice, which is an okay thing to do . . . according to Slyminxy.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thanks for the answer Vanessa
Welcome :)

has there been a bad side mentally that you can put down to JUST the meds?
No.

Also, I had no depression due to mistreatment, but I'm aware that it can be common with us. Passability and happiness are big bedfellows.

What's the count up to now of members not wanting their members?
Gamma was correct that the current count of traditional trannies here on the forums is the 3 he mentioned. He forgot about Tad10, but Tad's transgender issue is, in my completely honest assessment, rooted in Dissociative Identity Disorder and not Gender Dysphoria. It is speculated that Tad's entire schtick is for trolling/humor, but it's too complex to be trolling. Himeo thought it was demon possession but apparently prayed to God and was told that it wasn't... I mean, that thread is a fucking masterpiece imo, so it remains to be seen if Tad is indeed a tranny (or if he is even a part of this existential plane of reality). I just wanted to make sure the dude was safe and relatively benign IRL LoL... weirdest thread I've ever seen in my entire life.

Anyway, there's another prominent member here that I believe is a tranny that wants to remain distanced from this thread and stealth. Just my tranny spidey sense based on certain posts they have made but I assure you, I won't name names, give hints, or propose people break out their detective starter packs to speculate who I'm referring to. I think it's perfectly fine that they remain stealth and I totally respect their privacy.

So, 3 for sure, possibly 5 if I'm correct on my hunches.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Vanessa, are you sure you're saved? You really don't want to fuck this up and burn in hell forever after your inevitable suicide.

Side note, do you think it's a good idea to tell other Tranny's about this forum, given how savage the members here are with mocking retards? Don't you think it's going to create the very "mistreatment" you're talking about?

It isn't our job to try and talk deranged suicidal tranny's off ledges. Please make sure you're saved before you jump and try not to land on anyone.

Last edited:
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you want to have a real dialogue Himeo Himeo or do you just want to spout off judgments and ignorant assessments of my life? Because it feels like we've been down this road before and had little improvement.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It isn't about me or you, it's about Jesus and what he can do for you.

I care about you, because you and I are both crazy in our own unique ways. Hell is real, please don't end up there.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've already told you and the forum I'm a Christian and have asked for God's forgiveness and salvation via Christ, I've already let the forum know that I'm not going to invite a pack of frothing SJW trannies to this board (I definitely thought about it, the bossman said it was okay, but Phaz and Khorum put shit into perspective and I changed my mind for the good of this place), and I find it a bit odd why you seem to want to inform me about my "inevitable suicide" that is, with all due respect, ignorant and preposterous. It's like you think I'm lying to everyone here when I say that I'm a Christian as well as being extremely happy with my life and everything in it.

If this is about me being an imperfect creation (i.e. posting tit pics on the interbutts, shitting on retards (lefty SJWs and other loons), well no shit... I'm a sinner. Breaking news: we all are and I would never stand in front of a pulpit and tell people that I'm some beacon of holiness, a role model, or a great person. There was only one person to walk this earth that was sinless perfection. He wasn't me, I'm not Him. I'm a flawed human, therefore I'm fundamentally unworthy of salvation but through Christ, we are redeemed.

Does this satisfy your curiosity, or are you going to assume I'm lying and/or double down with bible verses in which I'm already familiar with?

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Can we keep religion out of the tranny tits thread ? Go on give it a go!!
Its probably a good thing you didn't invite the sjw's here.. It would have been a blood bath and possibly bad for the site as a whole. Buuuuuuut, could a clone site but set up and battle it out there with no repercussions to this site? I'd like to watch that.. I know social media us there but I don't do it.

Hey I just thought of another question... If someone was to go through you post history, would there be a change in your language?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Does this satisfy your curiosity, or are you going to assume I'm lying and/or double down with bible verses in which I'm already familiar with?

Say no more, friend. You and I are brothers in Christ Jesus, and that's all that matters to me.

In order to avoid being a stumbling block to you, please ignore my statements about the gloomy statistics involving tranny's and suicide. I'm happy that you're happy with your life.

God bless you, friend.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Oh, thanks for answering me before too. Its interesting to hear the changes you are having.. Its not just, I feel like a chick so I'll get some tits is it!!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa I'm curious, is there a term for the trans equivalent of a race traitor/uncle tom? What would the trendgenders/transtrenders call you if they saw much of what you post here?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh, thanks for answering me before too. Its interesting to hear the changes you are having.. Its not just, I feel like a chick so I'll get some tits is it!!

Yeah, I mean, the truth of the matter is that Gender Dysphoria sucks ass to have and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. It's completely bonkers and irrational to believe what we trannies think and feel, and yet it *is* our reality and truth and "burden to suffer" if you will. That's why I'm so disappointed in the APA and WHO for de-legitimising GD as a mental illness when so many rational people can clearly, objectively see that it is... yet I feel that due to social pressures and stigmas that they caved only due to snowflakes getting offended because they can't handle the truth that their issues are not normal and falling on the tired and lazy crutch of "transphobia" to hoist themselves out of their oppressed world-view and into some smoke and mirrors world where transgender issues are "totally normal".

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can we keep religion out of the tranny tits thread ? Go on give it a go!!
Its probably a good thing you didn't invite the sjw's here.. It would have been a blood bath and possibly bad for the site as a whole. Buuuuuuut, could a clone site but set up and battle it out there with no repercussions to this site? I'd like to watch that.. I know social media us there but I don't do it.

Hey I just thought of another question... If someone was to go through you post history, would there be a change in your language?

I missed this post somehow, sorry :p No, I don't think so at all. Look, I'm just as vulnerable to doxxing, real-life threats and harassment as anyone and I've almost painted an easy target for myself by my transparency and boldness of identity. As evidenced by my last post on the SJW thread, it is very real and clear that psychos who have an agenda can be hellbent to destroy people's lives. There is nothing I have said that I would deny or not stand behind as I will be damned if threats or harassment will silence me. Whilst many lefties and their ilk would view me and my views as both radical, offensive, and transphobic (just as they would view many of our other FoH brothers and sisters political views as fascist and almost bordering on Nazism), I simply don't care about the opinions of a group of idealogues who are out of touch with reality. I'm NOT transphobic at all... I love trannies much more than your average person because of a shared understood empathy that 99% of the world's population can't relate to, but I will continue to shit on irrationality and never apologize for it.

Vanessa Vanessa I'm curious, is there a term for the trans equivalent of a race traitor/uncle tom? What would the trendgenders/transtrenders call you if they saw much of what you post here?

They'd call me an ignorant Nazi fascist transphobe I assume LoL. I don't know of any special term trannies like myself, Blaire White, Ella Grant or others who share our views on all this would be called. I think Uncle Tom is perfectly fine with me... or Nazi... or fascist... or transphobe... or whatever makes people sleep better at night.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I've already told you and the forum I'm a Christian and have asked for God's forgiveness and salvation via Christ

You do realize that asking for forgiveness for your sins means you put a valid, heartfelt effort into stopping sinning and not just saying "lol jesus plz forgive me" while you continue to do whatever you want?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You do realize that asking for forgiveness for your sins means you put a valid, heartfelt effort into stopping sinning and not just saying "lol jesus plz forgive me" while you continue to do whatever you want?
Yeah, but even if you're not heartfelt when you ask for the forgiveness, you can just ask honestly later! Haha! Gotcha', Jesus!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.