<Nazi Janitors>
Vielen danke Liebchen!
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's okay, the point may have flew over your head I think... you can call me whatever you'd like to!

he / she / they / it / xer / plastictitfohnazilady etc, it's all gravy in the Navy.

I call myself Vanessa. My mom calls me her best friend. Strangers in society just call me ma'am or she or her. Friends sometimes call me Ness/Nessa. People who hate me or think they can annoy me call me he. Crazy lefties on the interbutts call me hateful and transphobic. Point is: all of it is okay and valid depending on who you are. So who are you Amir?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Getting back to the important topics, Vanessa Vanessa , is Halloween your favorite holiday? You might have mentioned and I forgot or missed it. Are you dressing up or do anything extra for it?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Something not about religion.

Rapid-onset gender dysphoria in adolescents and young adults: A study of parental reports

Abstract
Purpose
In on-line forums, parents have been reporting that their children are experiencing what is described here as “rapid-onset gender dysphoria,” appearing for the first time during puberty or even after its completion. The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-identified during the same timeframe. Parents also report that their children exhibited an increase in social media/internet use prior to disclosure of a transgender identity. The purpose of this study was to document and explore these observations and describe the resulting presentation of gender dysphoria, which is inconsistent with existing research literature.
Methods
Recruitment information with a link to a 90-question survey, consisting of multiple-choice, Likert-type and open-ended questions, was placed on three websites where parents had reported rapid onsets of gender dysphoria. Website moderators and potential participants were encouraged to share the recruitment information and link to the survey with any individuals or communities that they thought might include eligible participants to expand the reach of the project through snowball sampling techniques. Data were collected anonymously via SurveyMonkey. Quantitative findings are presented as frequencies, percentages, ranges, means and/or medians. Open-ended responses from two questions were targeted for qualitative analysis of themes.
Results
There were 256 parent-completed surveys that met study criteria. The adolescent and young adult (AYA) children described were predominantly female sex at birth (82.8%) with a mean age of 16.4 years. Forty-one percent of the AYAs had expressed a non-heterosexual sexual orientation before identifying as transgender. Many (62.5%) of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria (range of the number of pre-existing diagnoses 0–7). In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified. The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs “came out”. AYAs expressed a range of behaviors that included: expressing distrust of non-transgender people (22.7%); stopping spending time with non-transgender friends (25.0%); trying to isolate themselves from their families (49.4%), and only trusting information about gender dysphoria from transgender sources (46.6%).
Conclusion
Rapid-onset gender dysphoria (ROGD) describes a phenomenon where the development of gender dysphoria is observed to begin suddenly during or after puberty in an adolescent or young adult who would not have met criteria for gender dysphoria in childhood. ROGD appears to represent an entity that is distinct from the gender dysphoria observed in individuals who have previously been described as transgender. The worsening of mental well-being and parent-child relationships and behaviors that isolate AYAs from their parents, families, non-transgender friends and mainstream sources of information are particularly concerning. More research is needed to better understand this phenomenon, its implications and scope.

Transtrenders get their own name, ROGD. Kids with trans friends are becoming trans.

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Vanessa Vanessa

Probably answered, but I’m going to ask the same question i asked my gay friend. Do you like your ass poked? Since you date women, do the ever think it’s weird to get fucked by a “woman?” Or however you want to say it. I think I read you have trouble orgasming or cumming...so when is sex done? Do you just roll off of her and go to sleep? Or do the hormones mean you just cuddle her to death?

Does being trans make you more or less likely to put the seat down when you pee? Do you pee sitting?

Siliconemelons

What I find interesting about the dick chopping and gash creation process is the bodies ability to produce another erogenous zone and a new / alternate orgasm - however this is all usually a single statement and not backed up with any literature or evidence - sometimes they site old war injury studies or where someone lost a penis for some reason or another. Others link to female orgasm therapy were vaginal and or clitoral stimuli do not "do it for them" that they can cum by having their toes licked...

I think the male question is really what is interesting as male orgasm is so tightly linked to ejaculation - how does that equate on the other side of not ejaculating?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa

Probably answered, but I’m going to ask the same question i asked my gay friend. Do you like your ass poked? Since you date women, do the ever think it’s weird to get fucked by a “woman?” Or however you want to say it. I think I read you have trouble orgasming or cumming...so when is sex done? Do you just roll off of her and go to sleep? Or do the hormones mean you just cuddle her to death?

Does being trans make you more or less likely to put the seat down when you pee? Do you pee sitting?

No; I tried the whole ass play thing and it never worked for me personally, both with dildos and sexually. The guys I've been with were all decently-endowed, handsome and very masculine (I'm very selective with men). I think I'd be more "gay" if I actually enjoyed ass play y'know? It was just never pleasurable for me and in some cases was outright painful and put an immediate halt to things. It's just one of those things that I regret now :/ I could fuck guys at the drop of a hat... literally have guys that I know IRL that I could send 1 text to and I could get laid tonight. Men are easy, and women are nuts. This is how God made the sexes haha.

It's hit or miss if I orgasm with my on/off/on/off/on/off/on LTR. If it's a miss, it's when I tire out first :p TMI I'm sure but you asked and I always answer! We cuddle often... we're ridiculously in love but we fight often and fight hard. It's so toxic yet we're so perfect for each other too. We've talked about this often and both of us are completely mysterious to each other. We can stare into each others eyes and know and feel that it's like we've known each other for an eternity and are complete and utter soulmates, yet we hate each other and go for weeks on end fighting and not speaking to each other. It's the weirdest fucking relationship anyone could ever dream of.

I've mentioned her a bunch now and well... here you go:

vchjlw.jpg

I pee sitting down in public just to not raise suspicion (you can see which way feet face under a stall LoL) but pee standing up when not in public or in single-stall restrooms like grocery stores, gas stations etc... Like a fucking MAN!!!!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Careful asking about the size of body parts ! !

You might have skimmed over some pages, is all I'm saying.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Slyminxy = Lurkingdirk ; Tigule = Foror !

Our b00bs are actually probably the same size mass-wise but she's fatter LoL. She's far from a ham-planet but she's definitely not... healthy let's say? If she were my BMI (and she's working on it... lost 10 lbs in a month) I'd be easily bigger, she'd be a 34B cup while I'm a 36DDD. She's a 38DD (I think) so that extra band size roughly makes ours the same size.

Mine are, of course, perfect:

bewbies.jpg

ness.jpg

Flabby stomach! I could definitely use some toning there but I'm 40 (F-O-R-T-Y)... I think I'm managing quite well for being over-the-hill now technically! (and..... y'know...... being born a fucking d00d LOLOLOLOL)

Enjoy~

P.S. Oh, something humorous... I had a migraine and went to the doc to get some strong meds for it (or a shot; I've had a shot of something before for a bad migraine) last week. The nurse asked me when the last time I had my period.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Slyminxy = Lurkingdirk ; Tigule = Foror !

Our b00bs are actually probably the same size mass-wise but she's fatter LoL. She's far from a ham-planet but she's definitely not... healthy let's say? If she were my BMI (and she's working on it... lost 10 lbs in a month) I'd be easily bigger, she'd be a 34B cup while I'm a 36DDD. She's a 38DD (I think) so that extra band size roughly makes ours the same size.

Mine are, of course, perfect:

View attachment 176296

View attachment 176297

Flabby stomach! I could definitely use some toning there but I'm 40 (F-O-R-T-Y)... I think I'm managing quite well for being over-the-hill now technically! (and..... y'know...... being born a fucking d00d LOLOLOLOL)

Enjoy~

P.S. Oh, something humorous... I had a migraine and went to the doc to get some strong meds for it (or a shot; I've had a shot of something before for a bad migraine) last week. The nurse asked me when the last time I had my period.

Given pc world these days entirely possible it was asked to humor you.

Status
Not open for further replies.