Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siliconemelons

Vanessa Vanessa can come sing with me at church any time.

I could go off on many religious things that are a religious contention with trans and The Bible and God's Word - most would center around the divinity in creation of Man and Woman - the judgement of Sodam and gamora etc. etc.

But really it would come down to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (gift given @ Pentecost and received upon salvation) and the issue of not giving up, fighting or attempting to rid yourself of sin and the conviction of The Spirit within thereof... so, it really comes down to the personal level and the personal relationship with Christ.

There is nothing /we/ humans can do for salvation - it is by Christ's blood and sacrifice - we must accept that and we hold faith that, that is what will gain us salvation - For whomever keeps the whole law, yet stumbles in one thing, is guilty of all... A sinner is a sinner, and we all have sinned and fallen short. So if Vanessa Vanessa has proclaimed with her mouth that He is Lord and believes in their heat and soul that He is Lord - who am I as a brother in Christ to doubt the acceptance? Can we discuss the nature of sin, the fight of it? the same as we would want to help a fallen brother that is in drugs, or adultery etc. etc. as sin is all the same in the eyes of the lord.

So this is a hard thing for non believers to look at and grasp, how we could judge and damn the sin while embracing and loving the sinner... because, we ALL are sinners.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This derail has happened again LoL. History repeats itself. I'll take this train for another spin around the ol' tracks in 2 short parts, sure. I never mind short derails on ANY topic, but when something goes on for pages and pages (Hodjing) then it's a nightmare. 1st post here is just the truth. 2nd post below is my opinion.

You do realize that asking for forgiveness for your sins means you put a valid, heartfelt effort into stopping sinning and not just saying "lol jesus plz forgive me" while you continue to do whatever you want?

Look at all of our failed relationships, failed projects, failed ideas, failed job opportunities, failed sobriety attempts, failed promises to ourselves and each other, and failed shitposts. Failure is a human condition, hate to admit that. Failing to be perfect, sinless creatures is our burden as humans that we struggle with over and over. All of us. All of you. Me too. It seems sometimes that atheists, agnostics, or other differing religious people look at us as believers and expect something from us that neither God nor ourselves expect from us which is perfection.

I think Godless men sin and do not care, do not have shame, do not admit their sin, do not feel guilty in their sin, and do not feel they have done wrong. I think a Christian man sins and cares that he has sinned, has shame, admits their sin, feels guilty, and feels they did wrong in their heart. I feel that that is the distinction that is important to know and understand when unpacking a lot of other things about faith.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As a rational non believer, I see religion as a superstitious leftover from earlier times, a metaphysical appendix if you will. But reality eventually forces people to compromise superstition, or get left behind (or wiped out). The concept of forgiveness is not unique to religious people, nor is it ubiquitous (see Church of SJW and Islam for prime examples). In cases like this it comes down to the individual, and there are a lot of asshole athiests just as there are a lot of asshole religious people. Mostly those who are literalists about their views end up as intolerable pieces of shit.

Personal anecdote: I have made it clear how I feel about trannies (its a mental illness) but I don't have a problem with people who do it IF they do it in a manner that does not cause problems for other people and its not the sole defining thing of their entire existence. Knowing your limitations and owning up to them is a big part of it too, along with having a thick skin about it. As a walking land whale, I expect to get shit on and do it to myself regularly without blaming everyone else for my inability to not be a fat drunk bastard. Vanessa has more or less fit this description but is in the vast minority. Goliath got shit on by me and others because he is the standard drama whore about it, which is pretty clear at how quickly he got scared off by only a minimal amount of shit. The other new guys have been straightforward and not acted crazy, so I am cool with them too.

Everyone has their mental damage, it comes down to how you deal with it, who you blame, and how you let it affect others that determines whether your shit is tolerable or if people want you to Jerle the fuck out of here. If you can't take some shit for your peacocking, then you probably should not be doing it. Social behavior is one area where libertarian views are very good at keeping a functioning society, but the crazy lefties and (as V said) the public chopper community are rocking that boat something fierce.

Having said all that, we have a Religion thread and God really has no place in this thread..... if he existed I am sure he would be the first to agree.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My opinion is that we all have our cross to bear so to speak. While your demons may be meth, mine may be showing my boobs to nerds on a forum. Our sins are as different as we are as people. I think we're all given a unique life and a unique plight in that life. Job had his plights, we have ours. He persevered through his tribulations and was rewarded, same with us.

I know I confuse a shit-ton of people. While I've been called rational and sane (I agree btw :p ), I also realize that my existence perplexes many of you. A Christian who is a tranny, a tranny who shits on the LGBT community, yet technically an LGBT member by mere existence who loves Trump. To add more to that already difficult pill to swallow, I have my fellow Christians who believe that my existence as a tranny is a life of perpetual sin in and of itself. Believe me when I say that I do NOT question why you think this. Imagine how I feel, having that beaten into my head my entire life that my mere state of being alive is an affront to my Lord that I love more than I can describe.

Now... what I'm about to say may not sit well with you, and that's okay. It is not my job to have it sit well with you, or have it sit well with anyone else except my God and my God alone. Me being a tranny is not a sin. Me taking man-made medicine (you do it too), going under the knife a few times, and being treated like a woman by society is not a sin. I know many believers think it is. I'm rational enough to understand why and also rational enough to even look inside my own soul and see that my own belief that I just stated as truth above that:

I think Godless men sin and do not care, do not have shame, do not admit their sin, do not feel guilty in their sin, and do not feel they have done wrong.

seems to be my own evidence that I will be separated from God. Think about it both logically, and spiritually: It is either a willful rejection on my part, or it is not a sin. Yet I have come to God humble, willing, and able... for answers... both pre-transition, and post-transition and the answer is the same. Remember His promise, that if any man knocks, that He will answer. I knocked several times, to ask, to learn, to be sure, and the answer I received every time is that I was fearfully and wonderfully made, that it is my burden alone to carry through my life, that I was not created in error, but created as all of you were created too... born one-of-a-kind, yet also born in sin, imperfect, and in need of a savior too.

So is being a tranny a sin? Maybe YOUR sin is thinking it is a sin. Maybe MY sin is thinking it isn't a sin. Isn't it fascinating that, and I think the most important takeaway of it all, (as I hinted in my 1st post) that Godless men won't even ask Him if it is or not, and believers will.

That is everything, and that is the seed that God will water.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What sins is vanessa supposedly committing? If you don't buy that she's a girl, then you agree with her choice to date girls. There's nothing specifically against getting surgeries or taking medicine unless you're in a whackadoo fundamentalist religion. Are there specific prohibitions against showing your tits?

She used to date a dude. OK great, but not anymore, so you can't say she's continuing to be gay.
Premarital sex. Sure. Just like most religious people under the age of 50.
Dresses like a girl. Might have her there, there is specific language against the effeminate inheriting the kingdom of God. I'd research the word from the original language before I passed judgement on that though. Cause if we just go with our understanding of effeminate, barney fife wouldn't make the cut either.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck with the Jesus shit. I'm here for interesting conversation and tit shots.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Amir

Vyemm Raider
giphy.gif

That ______'s plastic tits

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
This thread can deliver:

Boob pictures, deep discussion about religion and one's own spirituality, An enlightening insight into Gender and Gender identity. Some kick ass bass playing, questions and anwsers to things that I'd never have thought of, the occasional Hodj incursion.

And it's all on topic!!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
we should combine the two topics and have Vanessa Vanessa post pics of her in a nun outfit. Or even better, as a priest holding up a sign that says traps are gay and earth is flat. That should piss off the right amount of people. You know, Halloween is just around the corner

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've had many verses thrown at me to dismiss and denounce my transsexualism in the past few years, both by family and online peeps (my RL friends are either athiests or non-judgy Christians themselves). Most are almost lumping being a tranny with homosexuality (not the same). These though:

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Deuteronomy 22:5 - The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so [are] abomination unto the LORD thy God.

^ Those two give me the most dilemma to justify myself to my fellow man, but somehow, I trust God's plan in this.

Rationally, I think that no matter what I still feel there are two and only two paths here (hah, binary... get it?) that are co-habitable with both reason (must jive with current science/social truths of transsexuality) and spirituality (must jive with scriptures above).

#1 It is not a sin, God created me like this, and Gender Dysphoria is no more a sin than depression or schizophrenia... a mental condition that doesn't go away and it is my lot in life to deal with. He knows my soul is female in a male body, that He created me this way for a reason I can't understand yet (or may ever?), that I cannot be -just- effeminate if I'm a female soul already (else 50% of the world is sinning just by being a woman LoL), nor can I be an abomination if I'm wearing clothes that only fit my current body and social status as it is now (society dictates that I pretty much have to wear a bra, and I discussed before how male pants feel so uncomfortable).

#2 It is a sin, God created me like this, and I failed Him by transitioning. I would ask Him then, why, when I prayed to Him for help to not be this way, did my prayers go unanswered for literally decades? Why did I knock, and He not answer? Why would my life be set up for failure and uncomfortable sadness having Gender Dysphoria since birth had I not been made to transition effectively? Why would I ask for Christ's forgiveness, profess he is Lord, accept Him as my savior and concede that my will alone is NOT enough to enter into God's kingdom of heaven, and that I NEED Christ's salvation... but still be damned to Hell simply because I'm a tranny?

People will clearly see that #2 actually asks MORE questions and requires MORE mental gymnastics to justify than #1. This is why I accept God's plan and truly believe and know that it is not a sin.

Option #3 is being like Phaz and saying it's just all bullshit anyway... but that negates the spirituality, and being a religious zealot negates the science, so I cannot wrap my head around a third option that I didn't express above. If you can, please share (in the religion thread preferably!)

BTW, I've said before and still maintain that my belief in God is less rational than my having Gender Dysphoria and transitioning because of it... on a strictly evidence-based, scientific blank-slate platform of rational discourse I mean (If that makes sense). I also still maintain that my position on preaching to others about the Word is pious and noble in thought and intention, yet self-righteous and repellant in practice. Maybe it's just that myself and other Christians make for bad proselytes, "salespeople", or debaters when sharing the Word, or maybe it's just that men's hearts are like Pharaoh's heart: hardened... but either way, I learned a loooong time ago that trying to do the conversion thing to strangers / acquaintances never ends well, so I don't do it. That's why I'm not going to talk about this after this post. There's a different thread for this and anyone can feel free to tag me in there if you'd like to debate/chat with it.

Just know that, to quote myself, mild derails are okay but dwelling too long on the religion thing in here isn't what anyone really wants except maybe Himeo but I think even he's shot his load and is done. With this post, I too have shot my load and am dropping it. Just didn't want anyone to think I'm backing down out of lack of argument or not having the spirit of debate.. it's not that at all. It's that I'm done with it -here- starting:

Now.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
That should piss off the right amount of people.

Yes, the truth does piss most people off.

Those two give me the most dilemma to justify myself to my fellow man, but somehow, I trust God's plan in this.

We're all sinners, and most "Christians" are either not saved or living in the flesh (Carnal). I'm not here to judge anyone, I just wanted to make sure you aren't going to burn because you seem like a good person dealing with a shitty hand that life dealt you. I probably didn't introduce the topic in the most tactful way, but my intentions were pure.

#2 It is a sin, God created me like this, and I failed Him by transitioning. I would ask Him then, why, when I prayed to Him for help to not be this way, did my prayers go unanswered for literally decades? Why did I knock, and He not answer? Why would my life be set up for failure and uncomfortable sadness having Gender Dysphoria since birth had I not been made to transition effectively? Why would I ask for Christ's forgiveness, profess he is Lord, accept Him as my savior and concede that my will alone is NOT enough to enter into God's kingdom of heaven, and that I NEED Christ's salvation... but still be damned to Hell simply because I'm a tranny?

People will clearly see that #2 actually asks MORE questions and requires MORE mental gymnastics to justify than #1. This is why I accept God's plan and truly believe and know that it is not a sin.

Once saved, you are circumcised with the holy ghost dwelling inside you. Body - > Soul -> Holy Ghost. Like layers of a football. Leather -> Rubber ball -> Air. Your life is a perpetual tug of war between the fallen sinful body on the outside and the Holy Ghost within you.

Christians living in the flesh are following the whims / desires of their body. The tug of war is won by whichever side your soul feeds. To feed the desires of the flesh, do whatever your whims lead you to. To feed the desires of the holy ghost, read the scriptures daily, pray without ceasing, resist the whims of the flesh to the best of your ability, and avoid situations that provoke temptation.

A Christian life isn't about being perfect. It's about developing a relationship with Jesus Christ and trusting him.

Is transgenderism a sin? Pretty cut and dry, yes. Does it matter that you've transitioned? No. What matters is that you keep trying to develop a relationship with Jesus. He will show you what you need to work on. Maybe you're meant to join the Transgender community and help some of them find Jesus.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't have to be perfect. After the resurrection we'll be free of these cursed bodies and their twisted desires. As far as the "gender" of a soul... I don't know. Jesus said there would be no marriage in the life to come. Maybe we'll be genderless or something else. Who knows?

Just know that, to quote myself, mild derails are okay but dwelling too long on the religion thing in here isn't what anyone really wants except maybe Himeo but I think even he's shot his load and is done.

You were saying some shit that had me concerned, but it sounds like you know what you're about.

Best of luck, friend.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That ______'s plastic tits

LoL, man, just say it... I can take the heat if you haven't figured that out after almost 90 pages of this.

This thread can deliver:

Boob pictures, deep discussion about religion and one's own spirituality, An enlightening insight into Gender and Gender identity. Some kick ass bass playing, questions and anwsers to things that I'd never have thought of, the occasional Hodj incursion.

And it's all on topic!!

So true... I vote SSHoF after I retire (no ego or nothing.... no... none at all :p )

we should combine the two topics and have Vanessa Vanessa post pics of her in a nun outfit. Or even better, as a priest holding up a sign that says traps are gay and earth is flat. That should piss off the right amount of people. You know, Halloween is just around the corner

I don't want to sound lame (too late!), but that sounds like sacrilege to me so that ain't happening but I do see the funny in it. Tell you what though, I would absolutely totally hold up a sign on a busy public highway saying something offensive about transtrenders or SJWs and post it. Give me some ideas to toss on the sign and I'll do it hahaha.

BTW, I'm going as sexy Freddy Kreuger! Will post pics here and in Halloween '18 thread when time comes heh.

Yes, the truth does piss most people off.

Rofl~ The joke is that only flat earthers get pissed off about it the topic. The rest of us rationals (y'know, the kind that know the truth that the earth is round?) just shake our head or facepalm the argument.

As far as "Traps are gay", explain THIS mofakka:

gay.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
1. Traps are gay. Being I'm not a trap or gay, I trust Judge Milo and his verdict.

2. The Earth is flat. For real. It's not a joke, and the evidence is everywhere.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
1. Traps are gay. Being I'm not a trap or gay, I trust Judge Milo and his verdict.

2. The Earth is flat. For real. It's not a joke, and the evidence is everywhere.

1. "Whether or not having realized your mistake, it is gay to continue to find the trap sexually attractive." was Milo's quote. He's not saying the trap is gay or not, he's talking about the man who is judging the trap. You need to find the video calling the trap itself gay or not.

2. I'm not debating this here. Summon me or others in the Lumie thread or tap the brakes on this topic in this thread please. I asked nicely, okay?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa I'm curious, is there a term for the trans equivalent of a race traitor/uncle tom? What would the trendgenders/transtrenders call you if they saw much of what you post here?

Uncle Tanya.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Uncle Tanya.

Approved.

I've never asked for shit in this thread or this forum, but if someone wants to donate on my behalf to a_skeleton_03 so I can change my title to that, I'd mucho appreciato!

-edit- OMG thanks! Love the new title!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Approved.

I've never asked for shit in this thread or this forum, but if someone wants to donate on my behalf to a_skeleton_03 so I can change my title to that, I'd mucho appreciato!

I think the mods can just do it themselves by not sure. Amod Amod ?

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

I had a yuge reply - but I wanted to take time and reply- so i deleted it...and now this...

Vanessa Vanessa - zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk 's quote you quoted a few posts up is not false - and I said the same thing, its the entire living in sin part. However, due to the fallen nature of the world past Eden - we all, live /with/ sin and have sin corrupting our nature.

Tolkien does a good job of making an allegory of this with his work - the pure song and harmony that is then corrupted by the counter song and dissonance. But the pure and good song is not destroyed by it, it does not stop playing because of the bad chord or the dissonance caused by "the evil one" or "sin within God's perfect creation" as we would know it. We are to play and enjoy the perfect song... that does not eliminate the dissonance - you have to keep on going with it along side us, be louder than it..sometimes you will join it...we all sin...

We have to live in a fallen world - the effects of sin are everywhere - gender dysphoria is part of that, as are many things. I think where myself, other believers, zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk and Vanessa Vanessa have conflict is in the understanding of how one is to deal with the sin in their life - for that, I do not have an answer in regards to transgenderism etc.

The Bible is very clear about specific things, very clear and exact on them - some things however, its not... like masturbation, it is not expressly forbidden - the verse about the guy spilling his seed and getting zapped dead is 99% of the time taken 100% out of context - one, he was "with woman" so it was "pulling out" - Catholics use this as anti birth control - but this dude was defying a DIRECT COMMAND - ORDER from GOD - God literally just told him to sex his wife and make a baby - the dude goes into his tent, sexes his wife then is like "lulz I am in my tent God cant see me" and pulls out and spills his seed - BAM dead - this is about obeying Gods commands, not cranking one out.

Homosexuality is more explicitly dealt with in the Bible as compared to Transgenderism - Vanessa Vanessa already quoted a few of the few verses that deals with it - and while it is stated in Corinthians - who are righteous ? no not one. We become righteous through the blood of Christ and his grace - and not even by works of righteousness are we saved - but by the grace and compassion of God that He is willing to give upon our acceptance and repentance of His Son and His sacrifice.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think the mods can just do it themselves by not sure. Amod Amod ?

It was brought up like 10 pages ago by me and the boss's reply was that it had to be donor. They can *probably* do it themselves, but if you make one exception for me, it opens the floodgates and I'm not that special. While I love the forum a ton, I'm poor... I think you yourself already know where I work Hate and can probably vouch for that poorness :p

Well said Xadion!

Also, just putting it out there, I hope I get to meet some of you next year in person when(if) a_skeleton_03 can plan a meet-up over here on the East-Coast since they're likely having an amazing time in Vegas right now.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I gave you mild shit when you first alighted on our trash-riddled shores, but this turned out to be a good thread and you're not a douche. Keep up the good work. The world could use more people in general that are as candid and well-spoken as you about otherwise sensitive or polarizing topics.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.