Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I for one think you should have pegged the brother

I ran across a tattoo artists depicting this exact event.

0E2ACCF0-86F2-405B-BEBF-69790C6EA593.jpeg

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I guess different ice creams for different stages? You still have your almonds (nuts) and upgraded your marshmallows (tits) so that one works. the only way it gets more perfect is if you turn into a transAmerican Inventor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Found this winner on Hinge. Doesn't state she's MTF, so maybe just a super manly face? Thumbnailed for size.

Screenshot_20180928-195129_Hinge.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
100 there is a cock on Heather

Looks like the keyboard player from a axis of awesome so maybe Benny is a tranny now too.

I would probably smash it raw until I saw MTg.

I’ll bang a tranny all day, but magic the gathering is just pure fag shit

• 5Worf
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Message Heather and say "What's up Heath?" Just claim typo if there's issues. Reaction (if any) will be a good tell.

Tossing my vote in with Gunnar... that's a tranny.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How do you react when someone calls you vincent?

We need a baseline.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Why do they call it a “Dead Name”? You’re still alive your name just changed.

Let’s start calling it your “Dude Name”, see if it catches on.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

We need a baseline.

No one's ever called me Vincent :p

But since I'm positive you mean my birthname, it makes me cringe but I haven't been called that in years. I wish it didn't bother me at all, but it does a bit. Getting called he happens only by family and some old friends rarely when I'm referred to in the 3rd person. It doesn't bother me but with family I drama it up to act like I'm reeee'ing about it to them (just because it's family... they think it's funny and they know I don't really give a shit). It never happens with strangers. Haven't been called sir in years either.

Why do they call it a “Dead Name”? You’re still alive your name just changed.

Let’s start calling it your “Dude Name”, see if it catches on.

Well that wouldn't be applicable to FtM trannies. Brenda going to Brendon, etc. I think Birth Name works best, but I'd bet that doesn't get used in the "community" because it triggers snowflakes to think of them being BORN as the wrong sex or something retarded. Trannies are the most triggered and sensitive victims on the planet that's for sure. Feminists, blacks, fat girls, jews, the poor, gays... none can hold a candle to the oppression queens called "The Transgender Community". Many claim that it's because of societal discrimination and whatnot but that's a crutch.... ostracism, bigotry or accidental name / pronoun usage can't explain the various ways they will get offended... as a classical example: saying "you guys" to a group and a snowflake SJW tranny will get offended by even that !

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No one's ever called me Vincent :p

But since I'm positive you mean my birthname, it makes me cringe but I haven't been called that in years. I wish it didn't bother me at all, but it does a bit. Getting called he happens only by family and some old friends rarely when I'm referred to in the 3rd person. It doesn't bother me but with family I drama it up to act like I'm reeee'ing about it to them (just because it's family... they think it's funny and they know I don't really give a shit). It never happens with strangers. Haven't been called sir in years either.

Well that wouldn't be applicable to FtM trannies. Brenda going to Brendon, etc. I think Birth Name works best, but I'd bet that doesn't get used in the "community" because it triggers snowflakes to think of them being BORN as the wrong sex or something retarded. Trannies are the most triggered and sensitive victims on the planet that's for sure. Feminists, blacks, fat girls, jews, the poor, gays... none can hold a candle to the oppression queens called "The Transgender Community". Many claim that it's because of societal discrimination and whatnot but that's a crutch.... ostracism, bigotry or accidental name / pronoun usage can't explain the various ways they will get offended... as a classical example: saying "you guys" to a group and a snowflake SJW tranny will get offended by even that !

So what’s your Dude Name

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
But since I'm positive you mean my birthname,

Nope, I was going for a male name close to your girl name. Much like you did with heath and heather. The reaction was supposed to tell us something, right?

Also, that girl in the video was too dumb to be scared. I thought she had some sense until he said boobs and she started laughing.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>

We need a baseline.

Thankfully my dude name is androgynous, so it doesn't make me cringe. For a while I tried to go by that name with different pronouns, but I thought, whats the fun in that? I'm changing everything else, why not my name too?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So what’s your Dude Name
My name? Oh, let me tell you my name...

Uh, I'm confused... because, uh... you know...

Like... we're supposed to believe in the ministry, right? So is the... is the church and state supposed to be separate? I'm confused cuz I never went to school... right?

Is a confused person get a resolution? I don't understand. You see, when you go like that (+), right... you have a cross, two sticks, right? And that's how I felt when I was in Richmond, cuz when I walked in Richmond and smiled at people, they treated me like a vampire; they used the cross and they went like this (+) by not smiling at me. In Norrath, hey! Hi guys, you know me, Vanessa? Easy going?

Those who know me: I'm a nobody, you understand? ...and you can't kill a person with no body, so, why am I afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm afraid of the Boogie man; who's the Boogie man? You figure it out! I'm gettin' outta here! I'm going back to Richmond where the vampires hang out, and I'm gonna wear my sunglasses at night, you know why? Because women show their tits, have short skirts, and then they feel violated when I look at them. Why? Cuz I have sunglasses on and I'm weird.

Uh... I'm from Virginia. I'm sorry if I made a fool of Virginia, but... all those people who called me a sleepwalker: I woke up. Now I'm going back to sleep, because I'm being committed in an isolation room, because I'm gonna go back to the ministry and allow them to perceive me as I am: A FUCK UP!

GOODBYE!

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Like... we're supposed to believe in the ministry, right? So is the... is the church and state supposed to be separate? I'm confused cuz I never went to school... right?

Is a confused person get a resolution? I don't understand. You see, when you go like that (+), right... you have a cross, two sticks, right? And that's how I felt when I was in Richmond, cuz when I walked in Richmond and smiled at people, they treated me like a vampire; they used the cross and they went like this (+) by not smiling at me. In Norrath, hey! Hi guys, you know me, Vanessa? Easy going?

Those who know me: I'm a nobody, you understand? ...and you can't kill a person with no body, so, why am I afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm afraid of the Boogie man; who's the Boogie man? You figure it out! I'm gettin' outta here! I'm going back to Richmond where the vampires hang out, and I'm gonna wear my sunglasses at night, you know why? Because women show their tits, have short skirts, and then they feel violated when I look at them. Why? Cuz I have sunglasses on and I'm weird.

Uh... I'm from Virginia. I'm sorry if I made a fool of Virginia, but... all those people who called me a sleepwalker: I woke up. Now I'm going back to sleep, because I'm being committed in an isolation room, because I'm gonna go back to the ministry and allow them to perceive me as I am: A FUCK UP!

GOODBYE!

What time did you start drinking today?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

GOODBYE!

giphy.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, Well I've never seen that guy before... what a legend.

Btw!

I'm working on my tranny vid this weekend... should be written and recorded a lil' before Halloween. I think I'm going to call it "The Transgender Delusion: Separating Facts From Fantasy". It's going to be based on a lot of what has been discussed in (mostly) this thread, but some stuff touched upon in the GG/SJW thread too. The aim is to essentially discuss a lot of the irrationality of the "community", make clear distinctions between transgender vs. transtrender lifestyles, provide a primer to the uninitiated to what this life entails to begin with, and provide credible facts, figures and studies a la Ben Shapiro throughout the video so that it doesn't just follow a "this is my opinion" narrative like a lot of YouTube commentary videos about trans shit but actually articulates real, science based information about who we really are (and what we aren't). It'll be triggering to a lot of the trans community tbh.

It's my sincere goal to put out a quality product and like I said, the goal is around Halloween but if it's not up to quality, it may take double that time. I hope you guys would share it with any outlets you feel fit to get the word out if you agree with the message!

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.