Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
On one hand I'm curious if Vanessa went all livejournal about her experience here to other groups. Is there a tale being spun of the racist transphobic misogynists?

On the other hand I just really don't give a shit in the end.

I don't know how to reconcile these two things. Is this what it's like to not be comfortable within ones own skin?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think so. Why don't you chop your dick off and see if you feel better?

What could go wrong?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
On one hand I'm curious if Vanessa went all livejournal about her experience here to other groups. Is there a tale being spun of the racist transphobic misogynists?

On the other hand I just really don't give a shit in the end.
Story of my life. I wish I could figure out a way to stop being curious about shit that I couldn’t care less about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yo Vanessa Vanessa , honestly barely read the other thread, but maybe do like i tend to do on this forum and just avoid the moral / political debates. place is way more enjoyable just frequenting the game / TV / movies / food threads.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
yo pharmakos pharmakos it's all good! I love the moral / political debates and welcome it in fact, don't be silly. This stuff is important, and ignoring it does no good. There's a reason I've been banned and silenced on various message boards on the interbutts, and it isn't discussing games and movies :p I like discussing the topics that are contentious, taboo, or outright offensive and love arguments and differing viewpoints.

I'll be fighting the good fight as long as I'm blessed to be on this Earth and amongst the living!

So what did I miss these past two weeks? Hah~

• 2Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It shouldn't be surprising that some small percentage of people who transition aren't really transgender but have some other underlying issue that isn't related to gender. The problem is people take everything to the logical extreme from these marginal cases. On one side you have trans activists who will deny this phenomenon even exists, and on the other you have religious fundamentalists who say this proves transgenderism doesn't exist at all.

This describes all transgender issues. Marginal cases dictating median views.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
yo pharmakos pharmakos it's all good! I love the moral / political debates and welcome it in fact, don't be silly. This stuff is important, and ignoring it does no good. There's a reason I've been banned and silenced on various message boards on the interbutts, and it isn't discussing games and movies :p I like discussing the topics that are contentious, taboo, or outright offensive and love arguments and differing viewpoints.

I'll be fighting the good fight as long as I'm blessed to be on this Earth and amongst the living!

So what did I miss these past two weeks? Hah~

Welcome back. Try not to lose your shit this time around.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Welcome back. Try not to lose your shit this time around.
Thanks Dom <3

I first thought of popping back in to this place when that H&HS memo went out about the trans stuff and was like, "Man... I wish I could spew a bunch of my shit on the FoH boards about this nonsense" LoL

Guess it's true what they say!!! No one ever really leaves the forum for good :p Y'all are a bunch of fucking dickheads but that's precisely what I love about this place. I need internet dickheads in my life, not beta leftists telling me I'm valid and pretty. How boring.

smiles.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanks Dom <3

I first thought of popping back in to this place when that H&HS memo went out about the trans stuff and was like, "Man... I wish I could spew a bunch of my shit on the FoH boards about this nonsense" LoL

Guess it's true what they say!!! No one ever really leaves the forum for good :p Y'all are a bunch of fucking dickheads but that's precisely what I love about this place. I need internet dickheads in my life, not beta leftists telling me I'm valid and pretty. How boring.

View attachment 180947
wb, could you choose a better bond girl next time?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

View attachment 180947

Done

You've certainly aged better than Denise Richards, but that's probably because you're a dude.

Welcome back :)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I certainly prefer flowers. Know what's better than roses on your piano? Tulips on your organ.

/dumbjoketime

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.