Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliane

haha. of course "i'm fat." was a leadup to bootypics. I was curious on how well fat distribution plays out, though admittedly.

Ryanz

<Banned>
yesjacknicholson.gif

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is a slow burn to private cam shows.

For what it's worth, I have a bang maid position open.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Speak for yourself, but the number of willing "hitters" in this thread is scary. I'm not sure if the willingness represents desperacy, deviance, sick curiosity, or latent homosexuality, but for myself there's enough real women out there and I'm not curious as to how a mangina feels. Paging Dr Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon for a diagnosis.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well aren't you just a beacon of heterosexuality!

I've walked down KhaoSan road drunk and high without the slightest temptation, so don't take it personally. Plus I dated a nurse at a plastic surgeon's office for a while and got the low down on the surgery-- I'll definitely pass thanks.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He's not wrong that there are a lot of thirsty dudes on this forum.

I'll concede there is a good (87.5% +) chance that the majority of dudes on this forum are suffering from some form of sexual desperacy. You can't fault straight guys from being turned on by what they see above, though. I'm a fan of you btw, geniuS.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'll concede there is a good (87.5% +) chance that the majority of dudes on this forum are suffering from some form of sexual desperacy. You can't fault straight guys from being turned on by what they see above, though. I'm a fan of you btw, geniuS.
No worries my friend. I wasn't quite disagreeing with your statement earlier just bringing up that we got some desperados up in here.

I have been to Thailand and had a beautiful katoy cut my hair. I was friends with Jerle and kismo, both trannies on this board that are powerful ugly! They never had a chance.

You are very attractive and remind me of a girl I grew up with that I had a huge crush on. I am very happily married though so you might want to save yourself a trip to North Carolina :D (not saying you would do it, just having some fun)

• 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No worries my friend. I wasn't quite disagreeing with your statement earlier just bringing up that we got some desperados up in here.

I have been to Thailand and had a beautiful katoy cut my hair. I was friends with Jerle and kismo, both trannies on this board that are powerful ugly! They never had a chance.

You are very attractive and remind me of a girl I grew up with that I had a huge crush on. I am very happily married though so you might want to save yourself a trip to North Carolina :D (not saying you would do it, just having some fun)

This is a desperate cry for you to go t North Carolina, tie him up, and ravish him in every way you can imagine (and a few he'll suggest).

He always starts with the jokes to test the waters.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.