Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa do you ever get shit from non-passable trans? You've talked before about how shit is harder for non-passable people who don't make the effort. I have no concept of how much of a community trans people are, so I don't even know if you encounter more non-passable trans people than I do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RE: Passing or "clocking" guess, looking at the bass playing vids (solid skills, btw), if I did not know you were a tranny the two biggest tells would be your arms (similar issue for Golliath, but you conceal it better) and your head posture to a certain extent. Both are more obvious when you were playing bass and basically undetectable, unless looking for it in the you bullshitting around video. Some of that is probably inevitable, as I think you probably learned to play bass prior to starting transitioning, so your posture is frankly going to be more masculine when doing something you learned as a man (that's when the recessed dude chin thing kind of jumped out), but when you are just being social you have the mannerisms down. Most importantly, your facial ticks definitely read as feminine, your voice is undetectable as male, and your body language reads feminine. Again, having been a music student and known almost a dozen trannies in my life time (8 IRL personally), my gaydar is probably better than most, but when you are not doing "male" things, you are pretty damn undetectable. I think your eyes are were you locked out, really, since the jaw size to eye ratio still looks feminine (which is where Goliath falls short imo). So I guess if you are wanting to fly under the radar, avoid doing high concentration shit (like shredding YES on the bass) around people and maybe keep the shoulders down a bit. You are without a doubt the most passable tranny I have ever encountered and the most passable of anyone I have ever heard of that did it as late in life as you did.

On the other hand, the whole "I'm not gay but I am going to go tranny and sleep with women" think is like literally 90% of more of MtF that I have known or even heard of. I mean, you are passable and banged chicks prior (if I recall correctly), so you are not as bad as some of the unfuckable monsters that prey on unlovable bulldykes who barely register as human, but it does seem to be a thing that most trannies end up shacking up with random lesbians than actually having sex with men as a woman, at least in preference. Of the dozen, I am sure one dude was just a gay drag queen (deep voice, was in a LTR with our beta gay male nerf friend) and the other only slept with their FtM transition support group buddy to try it out. Rest all went for gay women, which frankly reeks of desperation, though I am guessing you pull down better looking carpet munchers than most. You handing on to your dong all this time and having zero interest in men kind of reinforces that general perception. I am curious to here your take on that and how it relates to your views on transgenderism being a mental disorder.

Again, not slamming here, though I have gotten less "T" tolerant recently due to political bullshit. What you do is your business, but it would help your "cause" as it were if there were more well adjusted realistic Ts than the public face the group has at present. I also think a lot of people who think they pass (and may well have before the cause got elevated in the public arena in the last two years) are mistaking libertarian minded people who are just being nice to them as not "clocking" them. On the other hand, the more monstrosities that insist on tossing themselves on the LGFTXYZPDQ bandwagon the easier it probably is for the better looking/more well mentally adjusted ones to fly under the gaydar.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa do you ever get shit from non-passable trans? You've talked before about how shit is harder for non-passable people who don't make the effort. I have no concept of how much of a community trans people are, so I don't even know if you encounter more non-passable trans people than I do.

No, but I don't interact with trans ppl really except Kik and Reddit and that's only maybe once a month if that anymore, and you know reddit is just all text. I don't think I'd get shit from anyone unpassable tho... not for my looks anyways... most definitely for my political stance and world-view. I can be a bit unfeeling and blunt about stuff in dialogue, but it's really just a misunderstanding from people who disagree with me that they're usually not living in reality and I prefer to :p

The trans community I think is like a faucet that runs down and splatters outward... the newer you are to the life, the more likely you'll be in that center hub and around others like you. As time goes on and shit becomes less about learning the life and the ropes and dealing with all the new experiences of being the opposite gender, you start to drip away from that epicenter and so does everyone around you. Like the expanding universe I guess... heat-death and drifting mass... the more time goes on, the less trans shit permeates our lives (except the media! It's worse than ever!). The online trans community is quite strong though, and every city across the country and abroad has dedicated support groups. The sheer fact that trans ideology is so nutty and rampant is proof that it is strong and has spread greatly. Just peruse the #gamergate/SJW thread and see the madness... Like I've stated here previously, I'm interested to see where the next 10 years brings us with trans issues in society.

Lastly, "make the effort" is certainly what many would think would be an obvious and intuitive thing to do if you're a tranny... to really put in the effort of trying to look your sexy best day in and day out but keep in mind there are MANY cis-women who flat out don't know how to do makeup. Think about it; if you've never been shown and gotten on fine for most of your life without it, how do you even start? What do you buy? What does all that shit do? How do you apply said shit with what brushes, sponges or applicators? Just makeup alone is a real skill and most men like you never give it a single thought (which is normal LoL). How about pampering your body? I've had laser and epilate, but here again, even a lot of cis women aren't aware of that option and shave, which can leave bumps. How much worse shape is an uneducated, ignorant or just plain lazy tranny in when it comes to dealing with that stuff. The list is long for things trannies have to do, and what bugs me... what gives me a certain degree of guilt is the money for surgeries. This stuff wasn't free nor cheap. With that said, I didn't have a sugar-daddy so... while I may feel guilty that other trannies don't have the luxuries I was capable of, it's not privilege either... I got through this by working, getting promotions, and saving... I earned it fair and square dammit!

RE: Passing or "clocking" guess, looking at the bass playing vids (solid skills, btw), if I did not know you were a tranny the two biggest tells would be your arms (similar issue for Golliath, but you conceal it better) and your head posture to a certain extent. Both are more obvious when you were playing bass and basically undetectable, unless looking for it in the you bullshitting around video. Some of that is probably inevitable, as I think you probably learned to play bass prior to starting transitioning, so your posture is frankly going to be more masculine when doing something you learned as a man (that's when the recessed dude chin thing kind of jumped out), but when you are just being social you have the mannerisms down. Most importantly, your facial ticks definitely read as feminine, your voice is undetectable as male, and your body language reads feminine. Again, having been a music student and known almost a dozen trannies in my life time (8 IRL personally), my gaydar is probably better than most, but when you are not doing "male" things, you are pretty damn undetectable. I think your eyes are were you locked out, really, since the jaw size to eye ratio still looks feminine (which is where Goliath falls short imo). So I guess if you are wanting to fly under the radar, avoid doing high concentration shit (like shredding YES on the bass) around people and maybe keep the shoulders down a bit. You are without a doubt the most passable tranny I have ever encountered and the most passable of anyone I have ever heard of that did it as late in life as you did.

On the other hand, the whole "I'm not gay but I am going to go tranny and sleep with women" think is like literally 90% of more of MtF that I have known or even heard of. I mean, you are passable and banged chicks prior (if I recall correctly), so you are not as bad as some of the unfuckable monsters that prey on unlovable bulldykes who barely register as human, but it does seem to be a thing that most trannies end up shacking up with random lesbians than actually having sex with men as a woman, at least in preference. Of the dozen, I am sure one dude was just a gay drag queen (deep voice, was in a LTR with our beta gay male nerf friend) and the other only slept with their FtM transition support group buddy to try it out. Rest all went for gay women, which frankly reeks of desperation, though I am guessing you pull down better looking carpet munchers than most. You handing on to your dong all this time and having zero interest in men kind of reinforces that general perception. I am curious to here your take on that and how it relates to your views on transgenderism being a mental disorder.

Again, not slamming here, though I have gotten less "T" tolerant recently due to political bullshit. What you do is your business, but it would help your "cause" as it were if there were more well adjusted realistic Ts than the public face the group has at present. I also think a lot of people who think they pass (and may well have before the cause got elevated in the public arena in the last two years) are mistaking libertarian minded people who are just being nice to them as not "clocking" them. On the other hand, the more monstrosities that insist on tossing themselves on the LGFTXYZPDQ bandwagon the easier it probably is for the better looking/more well mentally adjusted ones to fly under the gaydar.

Thank you for the blunt honesty; and just know I agree with everything you stated above, especially about needing more trans voices out there in opposition of the common ideology that the trans community is embroiled in.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey, Vanessa, I don't say a lot in this thread, and I'm generally farting around and joking, but I legit have a great deal of respect for you. We're a bunch of chuckle-heads, and you pretty patiently answer questions honestly and in a way that is relate-able. So, thanks. I've learned quite a bit from you in this thread, and I look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

And I wish there were more people like you. Not just trans people. Just more people with common-sense intelligence like you.

• 8Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Lastly, "make the effort" is certainly what many would think would be an obvious and intuitive thing to do if you're a tranny... to really put in the effort of trying to look your sexy best day in and day out but keep in mind there are MANY cis-women who flat out don't know how to do makeup. Think about it; if you've never been shown and gotten on fine for most of your life without it, how do you even start? What do you buy? What does all that shit do? How do you apply said shit with what brushes, sponges or applicators? Just makeup alone is a real skill and most men like you never give it a single thought (which is normal LoL). How about pampering your body? I've had laser and epilate, but here again, even a lot of cis women aren't aware of that option and shave, which can leave bumps. How much worse shape is an uneducated, ignorant or just plain lazy tranny in when it comes to dealing with that stuff. The list is long for things trannies have to do, and what bugs me... what gives me a certain degree of guilt is the money for surgeries. This stuff wasn't free nor cheap. With that said, I didn't have a sugar-daddy so... while I may feel guilty that other trannies don't have the luxuries I was capable of, it's not privilege either... I got through this by working, getting promotions, and saving... I earned it fair and square dammit!

The first time I had a girlfriend who knew how to put on makeup with skill, it was like seeing a magic eye picture. I couldn't unsee it and I had to appreciate what went into it. I still don't really understand it, but I've accompanied girlfriends and my wife to Ulta for product demos and lessons before. The attention to detail it takes to not look like a clown is pretty fascinating. I see no reason why anyone skilled with makeup couldn't paint the shit out of some 40k or D&D minis.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
On the other hand, the whole "I'm not gay but I am going to go tranny and sleep with women" think is like literally 90% of more of MtF that I have known or even heard of.
huh. I'm surprised it's that high, but I don't doubt you.

On a semi-related tangent, after vanessa's comment about blair white I did a google to see who that was and first video result was her video "Is he gay?" w/ her boyfriend. Made me think about why some guys are into trans specifically. Of the MtF who can pass, that means they likely put a fair amount of effort/work into being 'feminine'. If they are also into guys, that means they are likely really into the classic gender roles. They WANT to be the 'girl', maybe they are mostly submissive and want the guy be in charge, etc.. Combined with more and more cis women rebelling against those roles, it makes more sense. If you aren't phased by the dick, then its many guy's ideal relationship. Plus, you KNOW they take it up the butt lol

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thread is getting meh; time to add zest; you guys can make fun of my passability IRL vs. pics and my music skeelz, I don't care :)

Multilayered but I never identified as gay when I was young, growing up, or as an adult. If I was closeted, I sure as shit would lose nothing by coming out now, and have nothing to gain by lying about it now too. I think a lot of people still relate trans to sexuality which isn't the "why" of it. But no, I was never gay. It's funny because as I started to transition and slowly felt "more free" and "more genuine"; i.e. my real, feminine self kinda bubbling up through 34 years of forced masculinity is how I can describe it... when that started happening people for the first time in my life thought I was gay. My mannerisms started to unconsciously shift and whilst I didn't feel gay or like I was acting gay at all, people were making it known to me. But it makes perfect sense because effeminate gays are basically like women in dude bodies; only they don't have gender dysphoria so they're just... gay dudes. This is exactly what someone a bunch of pages ago asked me... why not just be a gay fag instead of going through this. Exactly, I agree. The answer is just the same as me asking YOU why don't you just be a gay fag instead of being a straight dude. Same answer.. it's that simple.

But back to dudes. So as I transitioned, my sexuality shifted. I never stopped being attracted to women, but as my body started developing, so did my life and my mind. It wasn't just men in general I was attracted to, but certain Alphas and guys with specific looks / bodies. I'd say only the rare 2% of guys I'd see out there in the world would I say, "I'd get with him". So I had fun with a handful... all guys who girls would be jealous of me to be with. All of them straight but curious or leaning in their own way... probably the exact way Blair White's boyfriend would be described.

So what changed? Few things. I think dicks are smelly. Seriously. I know how my own dick used to smell. Y'all smell like testosterone; literally, and ultimately I'm not attracted to that. Secondly, I think in a relationship I'm still most happy and comfortable being in the "male" role instead of being the "female", and a male-female relationship has that kinda built-in understanding so fundamentally that it's not even talked about. It's hard to describe but I think y'all get it. That's not to say I didn't enjoy a man's strong touch on my body or enjoy kinda the feeling of knowing I'd be "protected" in a situation, it just means that I prefer that role myself. Thirdly, certain physical aspects of dudes are just soft dealbreakers. A stubbly beard rubbing on my face is repulsive feeling while kissing. I find men aren't good kissers. And the thought of topping a guy is gross.

It sucks because I'd be so much less lonely if I was into guys... I'd have a lot more options (no ego, just the way it is). If the right alpha who treated me like a woman, had a nice body, had a perfect 5-6" cock (I'm tight, the hell with huge cocks), was willing to relocate, was a nerdy gamer who liked EQ and wasn't a lazy sack of shit who also could put up with my crap came along? The idea wouldn't be totally inconceivable / off the table. But that ain't gonna happen~

Also, like I said, women are fun to make love to, and I've loved only women anyway.

TL;DR = Vag > Peen
hodj hodj Bass skills. Transitioning. Boinking fembots and spilling water in bed. Never was gay. What do you think?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Guess I have to get the fiance to sniff my dick tonight. I don't want a smelly one.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj Bass skills. Transitioning. Boinking fembots and spilling water in bed. Never was gay. What do you think?

Ive made it pretty clear I think he's just a giant attention whore from the beginning.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
TIL: vanessa fucked "straight" guys.

It's not that out of the norm. That YouTube tranny Blaire White has been dating dudes who were never attracted to men or trans before for some time. Since she is a relatively popular C-Lister YouTuber she is more well known and the current dude knew beforehand. Previous ones had no idea and went in blind until she quickly told them a la Vanessa Vanessa . But they still continued the relationship despite knowing she had a cock and after breaking up went on to date regular women again.

It goes into it that Blaire White was a dainty little fag before she was ever trans and has never had attraction to women ever. She makes interesting points on how secondary sexual attributes are 99% of it more than your cock. Thus, an extremely well passing tranny like Blaire White had no shortage of hetero male suitors. But gay men ignore her entirely for the same reason.

It is quite fascinating to me the whole element of trans being independent of sexuality in this way. As without a lot of explanation it is very hard to separate the two. But TY Vanessa your perspective is quite helpful in that being, "straight" and trans are quite different. Then the answer to the age old philosophical question, "Are traps gay?" Well the answer is actually that some are and some are not.

• 3Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok, let me try to clarify this. If you are a guy and you fuck another guy, regardless of whether or not he puts on makeup and has breast implants or not, then you are not straight. If you somehow get tricked all the way up until he's naked in your room and then you say no, you can still be straight. Once the dick (inverted or not) comes out and you still go forward with sexy time, you cease being straight.

• 3Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Goodbye forever, thread.

Ok, let me try to clarify this. If you are a tweaker retard and you post you are done with a thread, regardless of whether or not it's amazing and has titties or not, then you are not going to post in it. If you somehow get tricked all the way up until you type out a response and then delete your post, you can still be true to your word. Once the response (useless or not) is typed out and you still go forward with hitting [REPLY], you cease being honest.

• 13Worf
  • 4Ice Burn
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Alright we'll give the tranny an iceburn on that one.

Meth kids. Not even once.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

Yeah, but a dick is a dick. This is the first time in 16 years I have gone over a year without sex. If Aubrey Plaza knocked on my door and said she was horny as hell, I would be ready to rumble; her boyish body and all! But if her pants dropped and there was a dick, I think I would probably be polite and ask him to leave, but I would quickly run to the bathroom and
BD122232-DD41-4879-AB47-DF2E117C5943.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ok, let me try to clarify this. If you are a guy and you fuck another guy, regardless of whether or not he puts on makeup and has breast implants or not, then you are not straight. If you somehow get tricked all the way up until he's naked in your room and then you say no, you can still be straight. Once the dick (inverted or not) comes out and you still go forward with sexy time, you cease being straight.
opinion.gif

So, under your logic, a guy having sex with Buck Angel would still be straight. They are just a real ugly woman, is that right? There is no dick, so it's not gay.

I will agree that dudes who are attracted to fairly manly looking trans are probably just in denial, though. But, for the 'super model' trans, like Sarina Valentina, Blair White, Bailey Jay, etc.. that things become a bit more unclear.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You are without a doubt the most passable tranny I have ever encountered and the most passable of anyone I have ever heard of that did it as late in life as you did.

Go visit Thailand. The Asian trannies are literally indistinguishable from your average hot chick because so many of the men have tiny bone structures to work with. The only way I was able to effectively guess which was the tranny was by choosing the one with the bigger tits, since obviously all the trannies have fakes.

IMHO the biggest problem with white dude trannies are their size and bone structure. Vanessa for instance has the face and tits, but her broad shoulders and overall composure are a giveaway, at least to me.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can't be bothered to hunt for my own post but I've already essentially said that people who are attracted to trannies aren't gay, but they're straight with some "lean" in their sexuality... I wouldn't call someone that would consciously and soberly fuck a tranny as, say, Sean Connery straight... no, but it's not that simple as just calling them a homo. I think people like Methhawk who have such a hard-fixed "stance" are either try-hards (most likely) or in denial themselves (less likely, but still possible).

nessa.jpg

I'd put a lot of chips down on the fact that gay men do not find that picture of me sexually arousing. Honest and/or sexually confident straight guys here would (I think, likely) find this sexually arousing. I'm not saying if you wouldn't fuck me that you're a transphobic asshole... I get it... there's a penis involved and that's a deal-breaker for many of you. I don't blame you! But trans-attracted dudes out there aren't "gay"... they're more straight than gay, but straight with a "lean" like I said LoL. Stop seeing this issue so polar / black and white. It's not.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, for your viewing pleasure and consumption... more shenanigans from moi. Captures my personality a bit better than the first couple I posted... which is basically just a fun-loving, pitiful dork :confused:

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.