Ruhl

Boner Donor

Dustowned perhaps. The Big W claims another victim

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
then we have to consider him as someone exemplifying every single arch-conservative trope out there as per his posting history and content.
Aye, said that very same thing here a bit ago. The typical definition for NPCs are, of course, left leaning, but he made me realize conservative NPCs are a thing too, just not as common as I think we have a larger capacity for self-reflection, critical thinking, ability to separate fact from group/identity politics etc etc. Of course, when you're unfortunately as dumb as a dollop of doo-doo... critical thinking has a low ceiling.

Thanks for your kind words Haus; you've always been a non-hateful participator here and that's (especially recently) an appreciated voice :p

The instant mental jump to celebrities. The sheer lunacy of that sentence.
I KNEW when I hit [POST REPLY] after typing that that someone would take it wrong. I'm not claiming to be a celebrity or famous! I'm simply stating that I understand the feeling of tiresomeness repeating oneself due to this thread. It's not a question of if, but when... that another new person is going to come around and state the exact same thing I've addressed a million times: "I just think trans is a mental illness, why can't you admit this Vanessa?" Me: Um... yeah about that issue (pulls out cue cards at this point).

Pretty fucking sure that any A-list celebrity will freely admit that doing interviews gets tiresome due to the same 10 questions asked of them.

Feanor, I quite believe you when you said that you have no hate toward me and just state your opinion as you see it, but reading your posts and how you view me, it definitely seems as if you see the absolute worst in whatever I say and do. I feel if I said, "Faux Twitter nerf needs to be lifted" you'd conclude that just wanting to post my nudes on it.
All I wanted was the response to the question about matching the inside to the outside and all I've gotten is deafening silence. I keep forgetting that Ask Me Anything doesn't mean I'll Answer Anything. Although, it is Easter and there's eggs to paint, and people in the sky to worship, so maybe I should cut them some slack.
I just haven't been online, chill; and yes I had a nice worship yesterday haha... God is amazing. You have joyful, content, blessed Christians who behave a certain way and you have evil people like Hodj (he looks like a Chuck irl btw... I think I'm literally going to call him Chuck from now on) err, Chuck who are the exemplary anti-Christian who act his certain way too and it's both sad and amusing to see. It all fits like a well-worn glove.

Plus as you can clearly see, the thread has been quite busy lately. Once it calms down I can certainly address one person one post at a time.

I'm not going to hunt for your post but I feel as thought I DID address it but if you feel it wasn't to your satisfaction, let me perhaps repeat:

You asked why we need match the outside to the inside when we could instead match the inside to outside, is that correct?

I'm ALL for this... the problem you're facing is that there is NO treatment available that coincides to your proposal. I've stated here before in this very thread that a treatment that can alleviate Gender Dysphoria that would NOT require social transition would be more beneficial to a person, easier, and cause less social issues for not just the patient (ostracism, relationship issues etc) but society (part of y'alls issue with us trannies is the natural feelings of "adjusting" things in society to let us fit in... i.e. sports, restroom usage etc). That treatment is not a thing, however... so what you're asking be done is a complete hypothetical.

Invent the treatment that alleviates GD without altering our bodies (I had to wear a bra when I was living as a man btw... my man-tits were, even with loose button-up shirts, starting to become obviously feminine looking) and I think you'd have plenty of support. I feel that only the non-binary-esque type of trannies who seem to live more about a narrative vs. any truths would be the ones opposed to that (they're the type that state you don't even have to be dysphoric to be trans... ya, sure okay... I guess I also don't have to have an abundance of melanin to be black either).

Vanessa Vanessa hasn’t posted in a long time.

Something is not right here.

I’m concerned for her well being.

She also didn’t respond to my pms, big red flag.

She’s the funnest thing about these boards because she’s cool.

Everyone, to show your support for Vanessa please thumbs up this.

Also please PM her and tell her she’s cool people, so if she ever logs again maybe she’ll see the support and be more inclined to stick around.

Can someone please list out the possible scenarios of what happened to her?

It would be a good idea to get a think tank going on this.
Said this before amigo... I'm not answering your PM because you're asking me crazy shit. But I also rarely answer any PMs at all (yes I have received a fair share).

Two things moving forward. I threatened to and did for two weeks quit the forum after the "men hitting women" debacle because that was the first time the forum really dogpiled me... it wasn't a pleasant experience... I (wrongly) felt I was making a damn good case to defend my position even though I was operating under feels instead of any facts. If anything, that thread taught me that if I'm doing anything with feels, don't get too invested. This last 25 pages here, however, taught me that even when equipped with facts and not just feels, you still have people who will argue against it and like many others have accurately chimed in about... NOTHING is going to change these dogmatic minds.

So, the two things are: 1) I'm never going to quit the forum... unless I'm silenced obv (in which case, there won't be a Kegkilla, Lumie, Moonbat situation of trying to slip in through the cracks under a new identity. Once I'm banned I'm banned... auf wiedersehen). 2) I'd never harm myself. I fully realize the peanut gallery loves to think I'm just an eventuality with the 60/40 stat, but as I stated earlier, the fact of the matter is that these chuckleheads know a whopping pile of dick about how content and happy I am in this beautiful creation called Life.
Good vid thanks Pan... I'm just 3 minutes into this but everything she is saying is spot on. More posts should be like this; I quite welcome more academic info about this stuff. We *really* need to separate facts vs. narrative vs. agenda. This trans stuff is new and needs to be explored thoroughly... we all win with information.

• 1Cringe

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
This trans stuff is new and needs to be explored thoroughly... we all win with information.

So, why were you going all bitch cray-cray with facts facts facts and feelings feelings feelings. Settle down with a bottle of your favourite drink (doesn't have to be alcoholic) and enjoy your mental ilness.

I.e. don't suffer from your insantiy, enjoy every moment of it. Like I do.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'll watch this too and idk who the men are but I instantly recognize the woman... Michelle Critella or something? She's another person I've agreed with in the past. Also that same venue is in Aaron's vid.
Maybe you'd feel more comfortable spreading your mental illness on facebook if you have such a problem with anonymity.
Well that's ironic... I'm sooo sure that you say your hateful shit exactly in the same style on your FB (if you even have one) as you do here, amirite?

But why did you only use your last initial? Why not post your full name?
It's on my YouTube as others have already noted. Which, when I posted my first vid here knew that if someone was prying enough, that they'd get that info. Really don't give a shit because I'm not scared of you nerds but I also don't welcome a Darwin Award either. No address posting thx, because yeah... I'm sure even THE most hateful among you are just geeky goobers who shitpost in good faith with no intention to harm me IRL, but that doesn't mean Joe Blow who's lurking isn't.

Oh and don't misconstrue... it's completely normal for people to have avatars and handles that are just made up... my argument isn't that everyone should follow my lead... my argument was that YOU would never reveal your identity in the manner I have because, ultimately, you'd potentially destroy your social life by pissing off the wrong people, have them doxx you and the world would then know what a racist, homophobic, hateful cunt you really are.

And why post your fake tranny name as if it's your real name? Why don't you post your full real name?
Vanessa Holguin is my real name... your preconceived narrative about who I am just 'thinks' it's not; I mean I'm talking to someone who believes Blaire White and me aren't really trannies and are just crossdressers so it's not surprising.

The reason you get hate is because you are a bizarre freak of nature that supports medical experimentation on other peoples' children.
Here yet again is the spin-cycle on YOUR narrative set to 11 just like Zyyz posts.

"bizarre freak of nature that supports medical experimentation on others peoples' children" <---- Pure fucking spin.

The reason I get hate is because you and others like you are hateful. You can spin this a million different ways (and you will) but the rest of the world sees a different picture... because (thank God) the rest of the world kinda reserves judgment of others on how much love vs. hate they emit. Hateful people are disliked. Loving people are embraced. This is the nature of, well... human nature. While it's far from any type of proof you seek, here's another anonymous PM I received from a user who smartly does not wish to go against the outspoken 5% on this forum.

"Why does everyone, pardon the term, dogpile you in your AMA thread? I wasnt raised the way those schmucks act. You do a hell of a job in that thread. Keep up the good fight!"

Thanks anon guy; you know who you are... I know why you PM'd that instead of simply posting it. No sense getting attacked yourself for simply defending truth. ALSO, I find it tragically pathetic that you all think that anyone showing either support or appreciation towards me is just someone trying to get laid. How NPC of you. You ever think that maybe people can just rationally separate what is truth vs. what is fiction that I'm talking about here?

Gonna hit you with a clue-by-four but as others have stated already: No amount of posts and civil dialogue will get you to change your set-in-stone views of both myself and the topic. But here's the clue-by-four anyway: I support doctors, endos, and the scientific literature available, NOT medical experimentation. It's disturbing I even need to type this out in that manner and yet... here I am. Do you REEEEEALLY think I'd be arguing with you cuntflaps about all of this if I hadn't had the evidence behind me to support my claims? Your NPC brain is already cranking out the "yes" because it fits your narrative. But the FACT of the matter is NO! Of course not. The FACT of the matter is that all I'm reading about in the literature is that puberty blockers are beneficial to trans kids. Here's an article that I got by typing in "Puberty blockers harmful" (harmful! I'm actively trying to find evidence FOR you guys!) and it's sage advice from an MD:

"After an extensive review of the literature, Giordano argues that “suppression of puberty should be offered when the long-term consequences of delaying treatment are likely to be worse than the likely long-term consequences of treatment” [5]." (This is Giordano)

Are we really going to pretend that I'm NOT looking at the medical literature behind all of this? Y'all are out of your fucking minds if the answer is yes. I could care LESS about what the LGBTQWTF want out of this world... I care about the facts of this. My next endo appt will be fruitful that's for sure. I may literally audio record it (with his permission of course).

I remember Anne Rice's book Memnoch The Devil (part of the Interview With The Vampire saga) had the story that God set the wheels of creation and evolution in motion because God Himself was unsure where He came from and that creation was just a colossal science experiment to figure out HIS origins Himself. Obviously I don't subscribe to this fiction but I bring it up just as a point that we all want to know and desire who we are, where we come from, and where we're going. It's the most important questions a person can ask themselves really. IF I have an agenda in this entire mess, it is simply trying to understand why I'm a tranny in the first place. I didn't want to be one, I was born as one (some of you forget that fact). That has fuck all to do with kids, pushing some narrative on others, or just trying to troll the trolls. I yearn for truth amid these murky, muddied waters.

It's funny how many of you white knight pussies are rushing to defend this shit and act like this place is unreasonable. The fact that this thread exist in the first place shows this board is more tolerant that 99.9% of places out there these days. On your leftist faggot boards anything that doesn't agree with you would be locked and banned and you cowardly American Inventors know it.
Hate, especially when someone cannot help it, IS unreasonable. I've been over this with you in the Wakanda thread when you said, "Someone tell me these people are human". Remember?

There as here, I'll say it clear as day: If you hate someone for something they cannot help, that is the essence and definition of bigotry. ...and it's not cool. It's an ugly way to be. Some of you radicals on here will just hurr durr yourself to death and decry this as "SJW white knighting soy faggotry" but the non-fringe majority know what is what and where the truth lay.

By all means: hate ideas, dude. Hate actions. Hate people's decisions and choices. But don't be a bass-akwards stereotype of an inbred redneck that hates immutable, unchanging characteristics of human beings. Saying "trans people aren't even human" is just pure garbage... stop being garbage Booze... it's unattractive.

I liked your post because it IS true that conservative tolerance goes MUCH further than the supposed "Tolerant Left". You're 100% correct and I've experienced this censorship first hand as many of you have.

______

Long couple of posts but I think I'm all caught up!

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hate, especially when someone cannot help it, IS unreasonable. I've been over this with you in the Wakanda thread when you said, "Someone tell me these people are human". Remember?

There as here, I'll say it clear as day: If you hate someone for something they cannot help, that is the essence and definition of bigotry. ...and it's not cool. It's an ugly way to be. Some of you radicals on here will just hurr durr yourself to death and decry this as "SJW white knighting soy faggotry" but the non-fringe majority know what is what and where the truth lay.

By all means: hate ideas, dude. Hate actions. Hate people's decisions and choices. But don't be a bass-akwards stereotype of an inbred redneck that hates immutable, unchanging characteristics of human beings. Saying "trans people aren't even human" is just pure garbage... stop being garbage Booze... it's unattractive.

I liked your post because it IS true that conservative tolerance goes MUCH further than the supposed "Tolerant Left". You're 100% correct and I've experienced this censorship first hand as many of you have.

It's not always so simple, take black people as an example. you might not like stereotypes, you might not like the I.Q. comparison, you may hate the idea of lumping them as animals. This is fine you have a right to feel that way but this isn't an example of a select few ruining the bunch. This is a rotten bunch of banana's, what could have started off as a minority starting to spoil the rest has turned into 99% of them being spoiled.

Also the comparison to animals is when people act like animals. Trans folk are no different. There might be a few awesome ones but the vast majority have ruined it for the rest of you. You can scream at me that a sandwich that is 90% shit and 10% ham is a Ham Sandwich but I am not going to take a bite even if it chops off it's ding dong.

33951.original-9381.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'll watch this too and idk who the men are but I instantly recognize the woman... Michelle Critella or something? She's another person I've agreed with in the past. Also that same venue is in Aaron's vid.

Well that's ironic... I'm sooo sure that you say your hateful shit exactly in the same style on your FB (if you even have one) as you do here, amirite?

It's on my YouTube as others have already noted. Which, when I posted my first vid here knew that if someone was prying enough, that they'd get that info. Really don't give a shit because I'm not scared of you nerds but I also don't welcome a Darwin Award either. No address posting thx, because yeah... I'm sure even THE most hateful among you are just geeky goobers who shitpost in good faith with no intention to harm me IRL, but that doesn't mean Joe Blow who's lurking isn't.

Oh and don't misconstrue... it's completely normal for people to have avatars and handles that are just made up... my argument isn't that everyone should follow my lead... my argument was that YOU would never reveal your identity in the manner I have because, ultimately, you'd potentially destroy your social life by pissing off the wrong people, have them doxx you and the world would then know what a racist, homophobic, hateful cunt you really are.

Vanessa Holguin is my real name... your preconceived narrative about who I am just 'thinks' it's not; I mean I'm talking to someone who believes Blaire White and me aren't really trannies and are just crossdressers so it's not surprising.

Here yet again is the spin-cycle on YOUR narrative set to 11 just like Zyyz posts.

"bizarre freak of nature that supports medical experimentation on others peoples' children" <---- Pure fucking spin.

The reason I get hate is because you and others like you are hateful. You can spin this a million different ways (and you will) but the rest of the world sees a different picture... because (thank God) the rest of the world kinda reserves judgment of others on how much love vs. hate they emit. Hateful people are disliked. Loving people are embraced. This is the nature of, well... human nature. While it's far from any type of proof you seek, here's another anonymous PM I received from a user who smartly does not wish to go against the outspoken 5% on this forum.

"Why does everyone, pardon the term, dogpile you in your AMA thread? I wasnt raised the way those schmucks act. You do a hell of a job in that thread. Keep up the good fight!"

Thanks anon guy; you know who you are... I know why you PM'd that instead of simply posting it. No sense getting attacked yourself for simply defending truth. ALSO, I find it tragically pathetic that you all think that anyone showing either support or appreciation towards me is just someone trying to get laid. How NPC of you. You ever think that maybe people can just rationally separate what is truth vs. what is fiction that I'm talking about here?

Gonna hit you with a clue-by-four but as others have stated already: No amount of posts and civil dialogue will get you to change your set-in-stone views of both myself and the topic. But here's the clue-by-four anyway: I support doctors, endos, and the scientific literature available, NOT medical experimentation. It's disturbing I even need to type this out in that manner and yet... here I am. Do you REEEEEALLY think I'd be arguing with you cuntflaps about all of this if I hadn't had the evidence behind me to support my claims? Your NPC brain is already cranking out the "yes" because it fits your narrative. But the FACT of the matter is NO! Of course not. The FACT of the matter is that all I'm reading about in the literature is that puberty blockers are beneficial to trans kids. Here's an article that I got by typing in "Puberty blockers harmful" (harmful! I'm actively trying to find evidence FOR you guys!) and it's sage advice from an MD:

"After an extensive review of the literature, Giordano argues that “suppression of puberty should be offered when the long-term consequences of delaying treatment are likely to be worse than the likely long-term consequences of treatment” [5]." (This is Giordano)

Are we really going to pretend that I'm NOT looking at the medical literature behind all of this? Y'all are out of your fucking minds if the answer is yes. I could care LESS about what the LGBTQWTF want out of this world... I care about the facts of this. My next endo appt will be fruitful that's for sure. I may literally audio record it (with his permission of course).

I remember Anne Rice's book Memnoch The Devil (part of the Interview With The Vampire saga) had the story that God set the wheels of creation and evolution in motion because God Himself was unsure where He came from and that creation was just a colossal science experiment to figure out HIS origins Himself. Obviously I don't subscribe to this fiction but I bring it up just as a point that we all want to know and desire who we are, where we come from, and where we're going. It's the most important questions a person can ask themselves really. IF I have an agenda in this entire mess, it is simply trying to understand why I'm a tranny in the first place. I didn't want to be one, I was born as one (some of you forget that fact). That has fuck all to do with kids, pushing some narrative on others, or just trying to troll the trolls. I yearn for truth amid these murky, muddied waters.

______

Long couple of posts but I think I'm all caught up!
Weird how you call me a coward for not wanting my life to be destroyed by people who hate me for political views and then praise some fag jonesing for feminine penis for sending you a PM and excuse him remaining anonymous because someone might be mean to him on the internet.

It's almost like you're mentally ill or something.

• 4Like
  • 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't this whole argument you went crazy over just boil down to: Some kids are probably helped in the long run by this hormone therapy shit, but we have no way of looking into the future and knowing WHICH will be, so don't fuck with the kids' hormones. But you want to fuck with ALL the kids, to help the FEW it will really help (while harming the rest)?

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't this whole argument you went crazy over just boil down to: Some kids are probably helped in the long run by this hormone therapy shit, but we have no way of looking into the future and knowing WHICH will be, so don't fuck with the kids' hormones. But you want to fuck with ALL the kids, to help the FEW it will really help (while harming the rest)?
Don't be hateful. Hurting kids to help others is love.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Weird how you call me a coward for not wanting my life to be destroyed by people who hate me for political views and then praise some fag jonesing for feminine penis for sending you a PM and excuse him remaining anonymous because someone might be mean to him on the internet.

It's almost like you're mentally ill or something.
Is hating gays, jews, trannies and blacks what you're calling "political views" now? Oh. How cute.

Love > Hate
Doesn't this whole argument you went crazy over just boil down to: Some kids are probably helped in the long run by this hormone therapy shit, but we have no way of looking into the future and knowing WHICH will be, so don't fuck with the kids' hormones.
Presenting research papers and arguing about what the data says is "went crazy" ? Damn, I'd hate to see what happens when someone with 15,000 posts gets smacked in the face with scientific evidence that crushes their preconceived notions about a topic. Whew, that'd be fun.

But you want to fuck with ALL the kids, to help the FEW it will really help (while harming the rest)?
This again is spin and A) not what I want at all B) not what is happening! Where is all the horrible tragic news stories of this occurring? As far as I can tell it's non-existent and that's a DAMN good thing. I want doctors and endos and the parents of the kids to do what's best for the kid as individuals. If they think Tommy Jr. is just an effeminate gay boy who will, at puberty, be comfortable in their own skin, terrific. Don't intervene.

Spoiler alert: Parents know their children better than YOU. Doctors know their treatments better than YOU. Stop pretending otherwise.

• 1Cringe

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry that I can't take you seriously when we have activist docs and attention seeking parents with no qualms about ruining the life of kids, and you can't even acknowledge that exists.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It has been a long time since any boobs were posted in this thread. I mean lots of boobs are posting, but no posting of boobs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sorry that I can't take you seriously when we have activist docs and attention seeking parents with no qualms about ruining the life of kids, and you can't even acknowledge that exists.
source (1).gif

I hope you guys realize that I DO have legitimate worries that the SJW rot has infiltrated even the highest echelons of medicine, psychiatry and such. You all (especially Lithose) have certainly made a good case for that. Is it really just some right-wing conspiracy shit or is it a real problem that's going on? Let's talk about it.
Is the idea here that there are "woke" parents out there that are forcing their own children to be transgender against their will?
(and really horrible shit at that with the forced transition of kids? fuck that noise)
It's as if I've walked into the "I'd like to buy an argument please" sketch from Monty Python. No matter what you actually say, even if you're being agreeable and willing to search for the point or truth the other poster is making, the person across from you will just find something new to argue about.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't understand this GUY. HE refuses to acknowledge the flaws and limitations associated with the papers HE linked, ones that even the authors themselves are happy to state. Instead HE uses data interpreted how HE wants to and refuses to answer simple questions. This MAN has serious mental issues

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This is a pretty good summary.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand this GUY. HE refuses to acknowledge the flaws and limitations associated with the papers HE linked, ones that even the authors themselves are happy to state. Instead HE uses data interpreted how HE wants to and refuses to answer simple questions. This MAN has serious mental issues
Can't change crazy. Lost cause. This forum's best and brightest have tried.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread made me into anti-tranny because of Goliaths behaviour and his obvious attempt to indoctrinate people with flimsy interpretation of research and apply it broadly to justify his experience and personal choice to get fake tits and ignore his dna.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am still amazed that the arguement here is that we are mindless NPCs because we don’t want to fuck with a child’s natural development.

Why don’t you want to inject syringes up children’s assholes with tranny cocktails? It might help 1/1000 delay their suicide by 6-12 months meanwhile we have irreversibly damaged 999 others.

I mean here are some documents saying I am right. Also here are some documents that say artificial sugar substitute made from fucking corn cobs are good for you. And here is a document that says the earth is flat.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I am still amazed that the arguement here is that we are mindless NPCs because we don’t want to fuck with a child’s natural development.

Why don’t you want to inject syringes up children’s assholes with tranny cocktails? It might help 1/1000 delay their suicide by 6-12 months meanwhile we have irreversibly damaged 999 others.

I mean here are some documents saying I am right. Also here are some documents that say artificial sugar substitute made from fucking corn cobs are good for you. And here is a document that says the earth is flat.
It's not even that. "Here's some some paper that say I'm right, but the researchers clearly state that they would be cautious to use the therapy and that there were limitations to their research and more needs to be done, but I'm right, 70 out of 70! Feels feels feels data data data"

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.