Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
But to get back on topic, Vanessa, what changed for "you now" compared to "you pre hormones/counselling/etc".
Was there ever a time where there was a "you" that tried to deny what was happening?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Remember the "do no harm" ? How are you not doing harm to your child if you decide at the age of 11 months that their child is not actually a girl, but a boy. You're filling the slate with stuff that shouldn't be there, to appeas your inner desires. You know, my mother also hoped for daughters when she had sons. I guess nowadays, you can just fix that.

Oh but Vanessa doesn't mean harm, he just wants children to be given medication so they lose years on their peers psychically, most likely ruining their mental state so they are in the same league as him, and once they are old enough and both physically and mentally wrecked, they can make their own choice!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
As a straight, relatively open minded male I've greatly appreciated Vanessa's candor in sharing her life experiences. I come here to learn more about her situation and hopefully see more visuals of her body and fuck all if you guys aren't ruining my experience trolling her. More visuals Vanessa!!!
Is this white knighting or tranny chasing? You do know that you can just rent one and go at it to your hearts content, right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
Oh but Vanessa doesn't mean harm, he just wants children to be given medication so they lose years on their peers psychically, most likely ruining their mental state so they are in the same league as him, and once they are old enough and both physically and mentally wrecked, they can make their own choice!

I might be reading it correctly or not understanding the subject, but what I garnered from Vanessa's case is she advocates that if a child exerts behaviour that could be in-line with the child having Gender Identity Disorder, mild puberty blockers should be (on a case by case basis) introduced to slow down the puberty and determine if it's "just a phase" or truly a Gender Identity Disorder.

Whatever the answer is, isn't there a correlation between children wanting certain things and those same things being talked / shown a lot?

I know when I was young, I wanted to smoke, because it was cool. Nowaday it's having a smartphone. Maybe tomorrow it'll be cool to actually be a unicorn.
All the pressure and "talk and show" about a subject affects children who gobble up information like a black hole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I might be reading it correctly or not understanding the subject, but what I garnered from Vanessa's case is she advocates that if a child exerts behaviour that could be in-line with the child having Gender Identity Disorder, mild puberty blockers should be (on a case by case basis) introduced to slow down the puberty and determine if it's "just a phase" or truly a Gender Identity Disorder.

Whatever the answer is, isn't there a correlation between children wanting certain things and those same things being talked / shown a lot?

I know when I was young, I wanted to smoke, because it was cool. Nowaday it's having a smartphone. Maybe tomorrow it'll be cool to actually be a unicorn.
All the pressure and "talk and show" about a subject affects children who gobble up information like a black hole.
Tranny showed research that said 80% of kids who were thought to have GD, didn't have it after puberty. That means puberty is a very effective way to treat GD and that 80% of kids treated with hormone blockers had their nature growth retarded for 0 reason. Tranny is OK with 80% of kids getting rekt if 20% of faggot kids get help. Tranny's support for such thing makes him a terrible person which is what he keeps projecting onto others.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'll answer your questions when you answer mine, fair?

Let's restate them: Did you believe that children on blockers stop growing height-wise? Or did you mean this [causing it to be years behind physically compared to others of the same age.] in another way?

How will normal children be ruined by the existence of puberty blockers?

Oh and you speak (type) well for a 3rd language. Kudos.

But to get back on topic, Vanessa, what changed for "you now" compared to "you pre hormones/counselling/etc".
Was there ever a time where there was a "you" that tried to deny what was happening?
First question needs refinement or clearer delineation... the way it's worded now could be a book, y'know?

I wouldn't call it denial... suppression is more accurate. I tried my best for many many years to just live a normal life, but Gender Dysphoria is a terrible thing, and it never went away; it only got more severe as I aged in fact.

Almost bingo. 90% there. FAR more accurate than what any of these lunatics have stated thus far haha. I'd say take out "advocates" altogether and replace "should" with "could" and it's fine. Again, just one option among many at a parents / psychs / endos discretion.

It's that basic. But these clowns around here dial the hyperbole up to 11 and suggest I want to round up normal kids and experiment on them or turn them into mini-me's or something. It's absolutely unreal the shit the peanut gallery says here sometimes.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Let's restate them: Did you believe that children on blockers stop growing height-wise? Or did you mean this [causing it to be years behind physically compared to others of the same age.] in another way?

Who cares about height?

Puberty isn't about height, its about your physique maturing sexually.

Stunting puberty means having an 16 year old body the properties of one that is 10-11. I can't even imagine what going through such a thing will do to a kid.

Forget the football team, forget being invited to prom, forget going for a swim with your class mates, forget finding your first love at a normal age, .. and of course there are the purely medical results:

Adolescent boys with delayed puberty have a higher level of anxiety and depression relative to their peers.[53] Children with delayed puberty also display decreased academic performance in their adolescent education, but changes in academic achievement in adulthood have not been determined.[43]

You do know that children which naturally suffer from delayed puberty are treated medically, right? Because delayed puberty in itself is a medical issue, known to affect people in several negative ways?

Can't believe I'm arguing this.

• 2Like

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
First question needs refinement or clearer delineation... the way it's worded now could be a book, y'know?

What changed, in your day to day life, between "now now" and "then now". No spaceballs referrences please. How you feel etc. What feels different. Psychologically or you know, I don't know, your thought process. If you look back, what is in essence different now?

joz123

Potato del Grande
What bothers me is the sensless trolls posting away stuff that have nothing to do with the thread itself.

But that's not the only thing. In that video of a woman talking at TEDI thingie about a girl with a penis, how does that person still have her medical licence or title? I'd stone the bitch for uttering those words in front of that group of people and forcibly drag her off the stage.
That's no longer freedom of speech, that's enticement to mutilation and abolishment of free will. Children are completely maleable.

If I as an adult, responsible adult, decide that my child wanted to fuck me and I take her to my bed and pop her cherry I'll be dragged off into jail for child molestation and paedophillia, but deciding my child is a boy even though she's a girl, it's all fair and correct. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Remember the "do no harm" ? How are you not doing harm to your child if you decide at the age of 11 months that their child is not actually a girl, but a boy. You're filling the slate with stuff that shouldn't be there, to appeas your inner desires. You know, my mother also hoped for daughters when she had sons. I guess nowadays, you can just fix that.

Couple: We so want a boy.
Doctor: You're getting a girl, ultrasound proves it.
Couple: But we feel it's a boy. We'll raise him as a boy he is that we feel he wants to be.
Doctor: Please wait here while I go in the basement and detonate the gas tanks.

• 2Repost
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Remember the feeling you had when you realized your parents had motivations you couldn't even discern from your vantage point as a retarded, helpless child? There were things so far above your sphere that when you learned of them, your life and your perception changed irrevocably? When you got old enough to realize there were more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy?

View attachment 206968
I too remember when my parents tortured and slaughtered billions of their children.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Who cares about height?

Stunting puberty means having an 16 year old body the properties of one that is 10-11. I can't even imagine what going through such a thing will do to a kid.

Forget the football team, forget being invited to prom, forget going for a swim with your class mates, forget finding your first love at a normal age, .. and of course there are the purely medical results:

Adolescent boys with delayed puberty have a higher level of anxiety and depression relative to their peers.[53] Children with delayed puberty also display decreased academic performance in their adolescent education, but changes in academic achievement in adulthood have not been determined.[43]

You do know that children which naturally suffer from delayed puberty are treated medically, right? Because delayed puberty in itself is a medical issue, known to affect people in several negative ways?

Can't believe I'm arguing this.
It's almost as if puberty is important not only for gross anatomy and sexual anatomy but neuroanatomy too...

• 1Blown

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
I too remember when my parents tortured and slaughtered billions of their children.

My parents did. Potential children. They couldn't get my mom pregnan for about 6 years prior to my brother and myself being in a 1.5year succession. Imagine all the sperm wasted.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's almost as if puberty is important not only for gross anatomy and sexual anatomy but neuroanatomy too...

I'd enquire about Vanessa Vanessa stance towards education of toddlers and young kids, but I think his answer would make me migrate to Iran.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
As Amod I really try to state out of these threads so I can be as impartial as possible, but I was at my daughter's HS concert last night and I noticed a kid who looked very young and quite short (maybe 4'6"?) Thought maybe they had some medical condition so I asked my daughter after the concert and she just gives me a look and says "That's a transsexual" I honestly don't know if it's mtf or ftm she told me and I forget, the child looked like a miniature version of Pat from SNL. We talk of these things on a message board but seeing it does bring out my "feels" really bugged me last night just thinking about it this kid and the drugs they are administering doing irreparable harm to a child with little understanding of the long term effects or even if it is treatment at all.

This issue stirs enough emotion that is hard to sit back and watch people casually discussing the mutilation and medical castration of children, what the fuck is happening to us, fuck Chaos and his IOTI
141110_r25729 - Copy - Copy.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Who cares about height?
So here is this person advocating stunting a child's normal growth, causing it to be years behind physically compared to others of the same age.
Jeez I dunno. Maybe you. Maybe not. I guess answering questions isn't what you... do?

Puberty wiki.

-> Physical growth—height and weight—accelerates in the first half of puberty <-

Fact is, puberty blockers just halt the secondary sex characteristics of the children. They still physically grow (duh?). Females actually grow a bit taller than they would because estrogen apparently is a height inducer.

I think you said it best. You can't imagine. Fortunately, professionals can.

You're still here? Still have that pie on your face?

--> Same paper I linked above <--

From said paper (in which they actually take y'alls side [somewhat] by raising concerns about the use of this treatment from a standpoint of a) need more data b) other factors make this not a magic bullet approach c) ethics-based stance):

In their longitudinal study on the first 70 adolescents to receive puberty blockers, de Vries and colleagues reported an improvement in general functioning after two years, along with a decrease in depression and behavioural and emotional difficulties.

Yup, those same 70 I mentioned a couple weeks ago. How have they been doing?

Fifty-five of these 70 individuals were assessed later in early adulthood, after cross-sex hormones had been administered and gender reassignment surgery had been performed. Depressive symptoms had decreased, general mental health functioning had improved and no regret about transitioning was found. Many (about 70 percent) reported that their social transition had been ‘easy’. Cohen-Kettenis and colleagues, in a 22-year follow-up of the first described adolescent treated with GnRH analogues and cross-sex hormones, reported overall improved psychological well-being and no clinical signs of adverse effects on the brain.

Consistent with the Dutch and British studies was Spack and colleagues’ report about their sample of 97 patients at a clinic in Boston, MA, in which no adolescents showed regrets regarding puberty blocking or subsequent cross-sex hormone use.

It's almost as if your entire argument is fact-less, study-less, but feels based too...

doing irreparable harm to a child with little understanding of the long term effects or even if it is treatment at all.
I know you don't keep up with this thread short of when you're summoned to it, but fact is that puberty blockers have been in use since 1971, LONG before they were used for transgenderism and there are multiple studies out there that show that they aren't causing harm and, LoL... of course it is treatment "at all".

You can believe me or not. You can go back a few pages and read the research yourself or not. Up to you. I *am* sorry that seeing a tranny in person upset you that much though.

• 1Cringe

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Jeez I dunno. Maybe you. Maybe not. I guess answering questions isn't what you... do?

Puberty wiki.

-> Physical growth—height and weight—accelerates in the first half of puberty <-

Fact is, puberty blockers just halt the secondary sex characteristics of the children. They still physically grow (duh?). Females actually grow a bit taller than they would because estrogen apparently is a height inducer.

I think you said it best. You can't imagine. Fortunately, professionals can.

You're still here? Still have that pie on your face?

--> Same paper I linked above <--

From said paper (in which they actually take y'alls side [somewhat] by raising concerns about the use of this treatment from a standpoint of a) need more data b) other factors make this not a magic bullet approach c) ethics-based stance):

In their longitudinal study on the first 70 adolescents to receive puberty blockers, de Vries and colleagues reported an improvement in general functioning after two years, along with a decrease in depression and behavioural and emotional difficulties.

Yup, those same 70 I mentioned a couple weeks ago. How have they been doing?

Fifty-five of these 70 individuals were assessed later in early adulthood, after cross-sex hormones had been administered and gender reassignment surgery had been performed. Depressive symptoms had decreased, general mental health functioning had improved and no regret about transitioning was found. Many (about 70 percent) reported that their social transition had been ‘easy’. Cohen-Kettenis and colleagues, in a 22-year follow-up of the first described adolescent treated with GnRH analogues and cross-sex hormones, reported overall improved psychological well-being and no clinical signs of adverse effects on the brain.

Consistent with the Dutch and British studies was Spack and colleagues’ report about their sample of 97 patients at a clinic in Boston, MA, in which no adolescents showed regrets regarding puberty blocking or subsequent cross-sex hormone use.

It's almost as if your entire argument is fact-less, study-less, but feels based too...

I know you don't keep up with this thread short of when you're summoned to it, but fact is that puberty blockers have been in use since 1971, LONG before they were used for transgenderism and there are multiple studies out there that show that they aren't causing harm and, LoL... of course it is treatment "at all".

You can believe me or not. You can go back a few pages and read the research yourself or not. Up to you. I *am* sorry that seeing a tranny in person upset you that much though.
From that same paper.

However, use of this intervention has only recently begun, so no other follow-up studies are available and many questions are still unanswered. Thus, many professionals remain critical about the puberty-blocking treatment (e.g.25, 41, 42). The primary counterarguments are as follows:
At Tanner stage 2 or 3, the individual is not sufficiently mature or authentically free to take such a decision.25, 41
It is not possible to make a certain diagnosisof GD in adolescence, because in this phase, gender identity is still fluctuating.25, 41, 42
Moreover, puberty suppression may inhibit a ‘spontaneous formation of a consistent gender identity, which sometimes develops through the “crisis of gender”’ (p. 375).43
Considering the high percentage of desisters, early somatic treatment may be premature and inappropriate.25
Research about the effects of early interventions on the development of bone mass and growth – typical events of hormonal puberty – and on brain development is still limited,7 so we cannot know the long-term effects on a large number of cases.
Although current research suggests that there are no effects on social, emotional and school functioning, ‘potential effects may be too subtle to observe during the follow-up sessions by clinical assessment alone’ (p. 1895).25
The impact on sexuality has not yet been studied, but the restriction of sexual appetitebrought about by blockers may prevent theadolescent from having age-appropriate socio-sexual experiences.41
In light of this fact, early interventions may interfere with the patient's development of a free sexuality and may limit her or his exploration of sexual orientation.41, 42
Finally, for trans girls (natal boys with a female gender identification), the blockage of phallic growth may result in less genital tissueavailable for an optimal vaginoplasty.44

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

I'm quite aware in fact my best friends daughter was born with a severe brain defect and requires 24-7 care and was given puberty blockers. Had multiple surgeries on her spine and the drugs were used to help her. I really hope you can understand the difference between such uses and a child who is physically in good health being given them, if not then please don't respond as I'm not interested in a discussion if something so obvious ends up a point of contention.

At no point did I say or imply I was upset at seeing a tranny. This type of response is why I often don't bother with these discussions because whether being obtuse is intentional or if people lack the ability to engage in some modicum of intellectual honesty the discourse quickly becomes pointless. I'll give the summary for you in case my original post hid it's intent:

I was upset at seeing the physical harm being done to a child for what might at best be a mental problem, and one that often self resolves.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy

Already read it, so give the whole "He didn't even read his own paper!" shit a rest. Are you going to shift the goalposts and somehow pretend that because the paper has those facts that it somehow nullifies the facts I quoted too? Both of those things can coexist... it's BECAUSE both sides of that same coin are factual that make this *gasp* controversial!!!

Are you going to forgo the conclusion of the paper in which they state what I've been stating since day 1: it is crucial that a person-by-person approach is adopted (as performed by the abovementioned gender clinics) to tailor effective and appropriate interventions according to individual needs.

Knowing you... probably.

I really hope you can understand the difference between such uses and a child who is physically in good health being given them
Yes I understand the difference. Do you understand that we're talking about mental health here? Unless you're going to argue that kids showing severe gender incongruence is normal and mentally healthy behavior? But I don't think that's your argument, is it?

I was upset at seeing the physical harm being done to a child for what might at best be a mental problem, and one that often self resolves.
So because the tranny looked like Pat you were SURE just by glancing at them that physical harm was being done to them?

Are your arms hurting? Are they feeling a bit sore? Because that is quite the stretch you just made.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blazin Blazin
Van has been word walling against that very simple truth for the past twenty pages of this thread or so. His self centered view "literally can't even" the idea that we just won't go along with his plan to screw with a biological process in children that we neither fully understand or even know if it would have a positive effect. That we are critical of this (and even his own linked articles which are EXTREMELY chopper friendly back our stance on this) makes him ignore all the prior moderate tolerance he got and act like we are all tranny hating bigots from the outset. This is demonstrably false and takes all of two minutes to disprove by searching this very thread, so I won't waste anyone's time with it. Core thing is we went down this path of the following:

1) Van shows up posts boltons, starting his own personal soap box thread- Reactions vary, but he is basically welcomed.
2) Van answers some serious questions and attention whores- Some tranny chase, some denounce, most are indifferent.
3) "Is it ok to hit women" Meltdown- Mocking ensues, Van melts down and vows never to return, Van returns pretty much about when everyone predicted
4) Van pushes using other peoples kids as Lab Rats- All but the tranny chasers start dog piling, because normal people know you don't fuck with other people's kids.
5) Van spergs out claiming we are all bigots and making feels arguments...… with giant walls of text full of personal anecdotes- Dogpile intensifies <--- We are here
6) Van either pulls a Goliath and goes crawling back to the chopper community, Jerles out, or (least likely) learns not to mess with others kids.

It won't be pretty either way. He is not going to win the argument because no one is going to go along with messing with small children, especially if its pushed by someone who will never have their own children AND has clear (and self admitted) mental health issues. The longer he keeps cherry picking parts of posts to respond to with Tranny talking points, especially after getting booted from the Tranny board for wrongthink, the longer this will play out.

And I am with you. I don't have kids of my own nor will I (wife and I are failing the white race I guess), but the idea that its ok to experiment on others kids in this manner is severely triggering to me. It reminds me of how teachers just rammed Prozac and Zoloft down kids throats in the 80s-90s because they were too lazy to handle them or the whole lobotomy craze. And Van's inability to even grasp this fundamental idea was the final breaking point for me ever taking him seriously. Plus literally every tranny I have known (around a dozen at this point) has gone down this exact path, some quicker than others.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.