Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
You're making a case then that the younger child is not really trans... just doing a form of imitation. I.E. you're exacerbating the narrative imo, and those are the exact kids that people like me and others on this forum are worried would fall into dangerous waters as did happen to this poor activist:

I'm making a case that the younger child MIGHT not be trans. But copycating the environement in which it lives. The questions I should be asking are:
a) if the child was in a neutral classic environment with old-school family values and views, would the child still express the desire for changing their birth assigned sex?
b) How _does_ a 3 year old actually express the desire for changing their "gender"?
c) Is it possible the "choice" was actually forced upon the child by the parents?

Let's face it. Neither you nor I have enough information to know if the child is really trans or not.
My dog sometimes imitates the cat. It doesn't mean she wants to be a cat or that she's a trans-cat. She just does it to piss of the cat.

And please, when talking to me, please use small words. I had to look up what "excerbating" means.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I made 2 posts and got 12 replies. 10 of those replies are useless noise.

Thank you @Sabbat and Dalven Dalven for presenting actual content instead of just verbal diarrhea.

Y'all are the ones doing a good job of changing my mind here and that's not sarcasm. I'm grateful for your input.

This is COMPLEX. The mere fact that professionals in these papers are stating that there are still issues that need to be looked at and more research needs to be done is indicative of said complexity.

@Sabbat Detransitioning people aren't real trannies LoL. You understand that, right? Literally just posted the most prominent one (Walt Heyer) and his actual diagnosis was DID, not Gender Dysphoria. ROGD is evidenced that there are many fakes out there. (more on that later tho)

Dalven Dalven You say quote: "You are fundamentally failing to understand the point everyone is making with regards to this" and I'm telling you that's simply not true. I understand quite well what your stance is. The issue you're wrong about is that you're leaving out key pieces of the puzzle here.

Put it this way. IF what you posted were ALL that the paper contained, you'd be correct. But that's not the entire picture. You are (as I have already stated here and you did it again) leaving out the startling fact that 0 ZERO cases of regret have been shown with the first 70 trannies to receive puberty blockers. Had this info NOT been present, I'd already be saying, "you know, you're correct" but I cannot ignore THIS:

In their longitudinal study on the first 70 adolescents to receive puberty blockers, de Vries and colleagues reported an improvement in general functioning after two years, along with a decrease in depression and behavioural and emotional difficulties. Fifty-five of these 70 individuals were assessed later in early adulthood, after cross-sex hormones had been administered and gender reassignment surgery had been performed. Depressive symptoms had decreased, general mental health functioning had improved and no regret about transitioning was found. Many (about 70 per cent) reported that their social transition had been ‘easy’. Cohen-Kettenis and colleagues, in a 22-year follow-up of the first described adolescent treated with GnRH analogues and cross-sex hormones, reported overall improved psychological well-being and no clinical signs of adverse effects on the brain. An improvement in global functioning following puberty suppression was also found in the UK study of Costa and colleagues in their follow-up of adolescents at the GIDS centre in London.

Consistent with the Dutch and British studies was Spack and colleagues’ report about their sample of 97 patients at a clinic in Boston, MA, in which no adolescents showed regrets regarding puberty blocking or subsequent cross-sex hormone use.

...because THAT tells me that they are doing their jobs well in finding the 20 in the 100 (statistically) and letting the other 80 go through puberty and become gays and lesbians, not trannies. You keep saying "harm the kids, harm the kids" and I'm not seeing any harmed kids? Are you?

Here again, and don't sweep this under the rug; what does that tell YOU that their track record with the adolescents is 100% ?

Detransitioners tend to be a lot of non-binary people; there's a reason for that. It's why the left hated the study about ROGD from Brown's Uni. This shit is politicized big time.

"In Dr. Zucker’s view, it sparked a fear that the field of gender dysphoria – where he says there remains many urgent and unanswered clinical and theoretical questions – has been “poisoned by politics.” From this article.

Like I said, I appreciate you two. While I haven't fully changed my mind just yet you guys are doing the best job at convincing me to reflect on ALL of this.

Oh lastly:

You go off the rails in stating that 100 kids have cancer. 20 kids have cancer. 80 kids have cancer-like symptoms.

Cancer is persistent.

Gender Dysphoria is persistent.

Gender incongruence and behaviors are what is the 80%. <---- THIS is where it gets muddy and where YOU guys don't seem to understand the distinction.
Yes let's compare cancer to gender dysphoria. One disease that has many different, measurable biomarkers and pathologies associated with it that can be diagnosed and measured utilizing chemistry, the other a psychological condition where a diagnosis is essentially a best guess.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Letting a psychologist/psychiatrist take the wheel when determining wheter to treat a child for GD is probably not parenting best practice. I've worked in the field for 11 years and I've learned the following:

a) most psychologists are morons and are totally ignorant of current research or how to practice effectively.
b) psychologists who choose to work in gender clinics are typically pushing an agenda.
c) im every town, there are unscrupulous physicians who will prescribe whatever to whomever so long as they get paid.

From what I've witnessed, taking your kid to the gender clinic will almost certainly lead to your kid being diagnosed with GD. There really isn't a way to know which kid really has GD; blindly trusting professionals is a dangerous game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm making a case that the younger child MIGHT not be trans. But copycating the environement in which it lives. The questions I should be asking are:
a) if the child was in a neutral classic environment with old-school family values and views, would the child still express the desire for changing their birth assigned sex?
b) How _does_ a 3 year old actually express the desire for changing their "gender"?
c) Is it possible the "choice" was actually forced upon the child by the parents?

Let's face it. Neither you nor I have enough information to know if the child is really trans or not.
My dog sometimes imitates the cat. It doesn't mean she wants to be a cat or that she's a trans-cat. She just does it to piss of the cat.

And please, when talking to me, please use small words. I had to look up what "excerbating" means.
I'm with you in saying that we don't REALLY know.

As much as I want to make some phone calls about this SaveJames case myself to get more info (because I find this case appalling frankly) I and no one else can never really know. There's [DONATE] buttons littered throughout the site and the supposed cunt mother who's forcing this on the kid has a twitter feed that is just absolutely littered with spam links. It's all very shady tbqh.

Yes let's compare cancer to gender dysphoria. One disease that has many different, measurable biomarkers and pathologies associated with it that can be diagnosed and measured utilizing chemistry, the other a psychological condition where a diagnosis is essentially a best guess.
So let's let the dude ( Dalven Dalven ) who initially made Gender Dysphoria analogous to Cancer get swept under the rug, but focus on me who simply was correcting his faulty analogy in the first place?

You're a top-shelf, grade-A retard Zyyz, and I can only imagine that you have as many I.Q. points as you do teeth.

I was correcting his analogy already but you're too unintelligent and biased to see that. Get wrecked you stupid motherfucker. Go get triggered about your wife some more ROFL.

blindly trusting professionals is a dangerous game.
This is utter madness though. They are professionals because they have studied their field and gotten degrees. I think I can walk down the road of your thought process and please correct me at any place where I go astray to your own thought processes:

College professors are huge libtards
They infect the students with said politics in their teachings
Graduates then go into the world and wear that bias like backpacks in their professions
????????
Puberty blockers in children

I jest at the end, but is that generally the idea?

My honest question to you and I'd really appreciate an honest reply: If you can't trust medical professionals, WHO can you trust? (protip: because it's certainly not room temp I.Q. rednecks on the internet LoL!!!)

______

Anyway... where I'm currently at with all this is that due to the complexity of the situation (especially when you throw children into it), muddiness of it with the "poisoning of it with politics", and the fact that some of you (i.e. the non-retards) have made a good case that the problem of really PINNING down an accurate assessment of true Gender Dysphoria vs. the cases of:

1) ROGD
2) mere self-diagnosis in which (thanks to leftists who want to destroy "gatekeeping" or having strict psychological assessments done) you can start HRT with informed consent
3) political bullshit infecting and ruining the scientific methods and dialogues with the research in all of this

is (to our eyes at least... NONE of us on this forum are gender professionals let's be real [and neither are you wormie, you hypocritical fuck]) shadowy at best... that I'm starting to turn to the side of, while clearly and factually and undeniably knowing that these drugs help true trans-kids, that perhaps we should be 100% CERTAIN of a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria before resorting to drug and surgical intervention.

What we need is to get Ken Zucker himself on here. Keep in mind that he supports BOTH very high psychological screenings of patients to really pinpoint true Gender Dysphoria vs. the potentially just "others" and he supports the true trans-kids getting puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones if the cases are severe and obvious enough (i.e. what I would think the first 70 from De'Vries exhibited and were administered and had ZERO cases of regret).

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Department of Psychiatry, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, University of London, UK

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.
CLINICAL PICTURE:
An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change.
TREATMENT:
Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.
OUTCOME:
There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.
CONCLUSION:
Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria.

Thoughts?
Shit, sorry MFF, I missed this on the page-break.

I think the issue with this one case is co-morbidity: "Borderline learning disability" Was it autism? Because autists can latch on to things easy (LoL... HI HODJ) and there's been many documented cases of high percentages of autism present in the transgender community.

They already stated that the gender dysphoria present in the patient was "doubtful".

However, I, personally am all for newer, better treatments with things. If it helped this particular case without resorting to expensive, potentially socially ostracizing transition, then great. Let's keep trying to push for it without the LGBTQWTF interfering with it because of "muh feels".

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Department of Psychiatry, Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, University of London, UK

The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.
CLINICAL PICTURE:
An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change.
TREATMENT:
Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.
OUTCOME:
There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.
CONCLUSION:
Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria.

Thoughts?

Its great that a psychiatry department did the research on this because it is a mental illness.

People cannot be born with a mental illness.

Those under the effects of a mental illness should not make the calls when it comes to their treatment. We don't let paranoid people or schizophrenics do that, for obvious reasons.

Mentally ill people that have an opinion on how to treat children that they perceive to be mentally ill, should be disregarded, if not considered a threat towards public health.

They already stated that the gender dysphoria present in the patient was "doubtful".

Every case is doubtful, since there isn't a yes/no test to determine if one is suffering from the mental illness or not. Its not like aids or any other issue with actual objective symptoms that go beyond "crazy".

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The amount of hot women that choose to have a dick installed is really huge.

Wait no, its all beta dudes trying to get out of their beta status by trying to become the alpha female.
Its great that a psychiatry department did the research on this because it is a mental illness.

walt-heyer.jpg

Is this more or less accurate Punko or did I go a bit too far in assuming what you are/do/think? I'm happy to update this if you'd care to correct me.

Also in an effort to find the first quote I had to click on your profile. You sure are spending a LOT of time in this thread here lately. It's starting to worry me.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 207782

Is this more or less accurate Punko or did I go a bit too far in assuming what you are/do/think? I'm happy to update this if you'd care to correct me.

Also in an effort to find the first quote I had to click on your profile. You sure are spending a LOT of time in this thread here lately. It's starting to worry me.

I don't blame you for this post.

You don't see the link between being born with a dick and being a man, so I don't expect much.

Try medication.

I work a full time job and contribute to society, I doubt we can say as much for you, so given the idea that you are both delusional and a parasite to society, you'll forgive me for not caring much about your worries.

Prove me wrong any time, dude.

• 1Ice Burn

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
I knew it'd be a headache wading into this.

Think of it in terms beyond gender dysphoria. You're faced with 100 kids that have cancer and have drugs in one hand that may help for 20 of them, but potentially life alteringly damaging for the other 80. You have no way to determine which 20 kids the drugs will help - what do you do?

Cancer was an arbitrary example, poorly chosen in hindsight, I used to make the point that it's a crap shoot to give out drugs with harmful side effects when you can't tell which of the 20 out of 100 kids it'll actually help.

Put it this way. IF what you posted were ALL that the paper contained, you'd be correct. But that's not the entire picture. You are (as I have already stated here and you did it again) leaving out the startling fact that 0 ZERO cases of regret have been shown with the first 70 trannies to receive puberty blockers. Had this info NOT been present, I'd already be saying, "you know, you're correct" but I cannot ignore THIS:

Lack of regret on the part of those who were administered the drugs has nothing to do with it, the fact remains they were children when they were administered drugs with potentially life altering ramifications with no certainty that they actually had persistent gender dysphoria. Regrets or the lack off once the drugs have been administered and transition has been completed are irrelevant. Nor have I denied that puberty blockers are an effective treatment. In this case we'll never know if their GD would have desisted after puberty or not. The numbers in that study don't add up either:

• 55 of the 70 were reassessed so it's already incomplete data - what happened to the other 15?
  • At best, that gives a confirmed 78% of 0 regrets.
  • 70% of those 55 found their social transition 'easy' - that's just over 50% of the original sample group.
  • Theres no control group in this study - what are the regret results of the adolescents who didn't take puberty blockers?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lack of regret on the part of those who were administered the drugs has nothing to do with it, the fact remains they were children when they were administered drugs with potentially life altering ramifications with no certainty that they actually had persistent gender dysphoria. Regrets or the lack off once the drugs have been administered and transition has been completed are irrelevant. Nor have I denied that puberty blockers are an effective treatment. In this case we'll never know if their GD would have desisted after puberty or not. The numbers in that study don't add up either:

• 55 of the 70 were reassessed so it's already incomplete data - what happened to the other 15?
  • At best, that gives a confirmed 78% of 0 regrets.
  • 70% of those 55 found their social transition 'easy' - that's just over 50% of the original sample group.
  • Theres no control group in this study - what are the regret results of the adolescents who didn't take puberty blockers?

When dealing with a mentally ill person, you should ask simple yes or no questions.

If you allow them to go into debate beyond that, you will reinforce their twisted perceptions of reality.

Please consider this while addressing him.

• 1Ice Burn

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You don't see the link between being born with a dick and being a man, so I don't expect much.
If you're born with a dick you're a biological male. <-- This has been my stance since the start of this entire thread. It's tiresome repeating myself, but: you are chiming in to an argument and a thread in which you have 0 clue about.
Try medication.
I'm already on multiple medications for the treatment of Gender Dysphoria. They work fantastic.
I work a full time job and contribute to society, I doubt we can say as much for you
Even the dumbest person on this forum (Foler) knows where I work (and yes, it's FT and very physically demanding... employee attrition is high because a lot of people can't keep up, but I love it. I get paid to exercise basically. ALL of our best workers are fit and in good shape and our work literally encourages their employees to lose weight; it's an awesome place). You're a clueless twat Punko. A fly. A nobody. Go away, unless you actually enjoy this dissection of your posts piece by piece to publicly display how pitiful you are.

Prove me wrong any time, dude.
Just did 3 times in this post alone. I aim to please. My moniker is Uncle Tanya for a reason!

I pulled this quote from GG thread because I refuse to derail it:

Three by my count, or did you forget your sperg out in Politics recently?

I've done the leg work for you Phazael: This is the start of what you are calling a sperg out and what constitutes turning the Politics Thread into "tranny education 101". If anyone actually has a life and doesn't feel like clicking to read that, here's the TL;DR: I literally make three short posts where I replied to two people who tagged me in the /Pol thread. Phazael, it is EXACTLY this kind of nonsense that you post about me as to why I said this earlier in this thread:
I mean this sincerely without any malice: Your "facts" about me are so skewed it is literally laughable.

The worst vice is advice, but Phazael: curb your exaggerations.

• 1Cringe

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I cannot imagine living a life where I come home from work to argue with people on an internet forum about the validity of my existence. That shit would be exhausting, pointless, and a prime generator of disillusion in humanity.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going to go back to the GoT thread to argue the validity of serrated edges on ballistas, and whether cold climates encourage wartime rape.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you're born with a dick you're a biological male. <-- This has been my stance since the start of this entire thread. It's tiresome repeating myself, but: you are chiming in to an argument and a thread in which you have 0 clue about.

I'm already on multiple medications for the treatment of Gender Dysphoria. They work fantastic.

Even the dumbest person on this forum (Foler) knows where I work (and yes, it's FT and very physically demanding... employee attrition is high because a lot of people can't keep up, but I love it. I get paid to exercise basically. ALL of our best workers are fit and in good shape and our work literally encourages their employees to lose weight; it's an awesome place). You're a clueless twat Punko. A fly. A nobody. Go away, unless you actually enjoy this dissection of your posts piece by piece to publicly display how pitiful you are.

Just did 3 times in this post alone. I aim to please. My moniker is Uncle Tanya for a reason!

I pulled this quote from GG thread because I refuse to derail it:

I've done the leg work for you Phazael: This is the start of what you are calling a sperg out and what constitutes turning the Politics Thread into "tranny education 101". If anyone actually has a life and doesn't feel like clicking to read that, here's the TL;DR: I literally make three short posts where I replied to two people who tagged me in the /Pol thread. Phazael, it is EXACTLY this kind of nonsense that you post about me as to why I said this earlier in this thread:

The worst vice is advice, but Phazael: curb your exaggerations.

• 1Worf

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
I admire your strenght Vanessa, even if I don't see eye to eye on everything you've said. Lesser personas would be chased away by the toxicity already.

• 1Barf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I really hate the word "toxicity". Its free thought you don't agree with. That's cool, you don't have to. But to label any kind of free thought "toxic" just because its not in-line with your belief system is patently retarded.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.