Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
With GD however, a full transition (with or without SRS) is not a cure for everyone.
Right. Please recall I have said multiple times that what I want is for the right people to receive the right treatment. Some people may be okay with one type of treatment and some may be okay with another type. This is PRECISELY why I can't just write off early transition and puberty blockers because for some highly dysphoric kids, this is absolutely the right choice. If you guys had your way and puberty blockers were taken away as an option and teens couldn't transition until 18 or 21 or whatever you define an "adult" you would be harming more kids than not. A lot of you have this unrealistic idea that EVERY child that has dysphoria is transitioned... this is simply NOT true and I have posted evidence to support this just a handful of pages back.

If this were the case and the 20% AND the 80% were put on puberty blockers BAR NONE, then I would say right here and now, like RIGHT NOW in this post that this is too far and proper GD diagnosis needs to be nailed down before another child is put on puberty blockers. That's why I said this:

It's not that I think the majority of you guys aren't justified into feeling the way you do about this whole puberty blocker bullshit... it's that I think you think things are one way and in the real world things are entirely different.

Do you think Psychologists and Endos working with trannies want to be sued for malpractice or unethical treatments? Now imagine that threat and how much that threat is multiplied when working with children. This far-right conspiracy shit that doctors are just puppets of the left wanting to destroy society and the atomic family by creating a new generation of kid trannies is just pure fucking nonsense and insanity. I have the utmost faith that docs are doing their damn best to ensure that only highly dysphoric adolescents are going through transition at young ages which, of course, lead to no regret. As I've stated, the papers I have read show this to be the case. If you or anyone else has evidence to the contrary, POST IT.

It might be for some, but for others they might experience regret, or they might have deeper mental health issues that were not treated first. Or, they might still have GD after the fact, such as the realization that after SRS they have a rather poor neo-vagina, or their breasts don't grow after years of estrogen or they are unable to speak in a more womanly tone, or they have a very pronounced jawline, or adams apple. Despite fully transitioning, things still do not work like a, as the SJWs say, "cis-woman" and this leads to a disappointment.
If GD could be nailed down easier, earlier, and more effectively (and more accurately, which is the most important thing I think we're all concerned about here) and every transgender person could transition early instead of later, these issues solve themselves (sans the neo-vag / neo-cock... SRS is a reality that no matter WHAT age you transition, will be a problematic issue... that's the nature of the beast that will literally NEVER be adequately solved/cured).

As I stated before, this would even solve the transgender-ruining-sports fiasco. Trannies only ruin sports because of advantages of biological puberty happening before transition.

If one fakes their GD, and it's not genuine, what are the consequences? Conversely, what are the consequences if someone goes into a doctors office to get migraine pills when they actually are not suffering from a migraine?
Well right out of the gate, no one fakes GD... that's an extremely poor word choice. I think the transtrenders which are scientifically classified as ROGD cases are both victim and active participants in what Candace's guest called a "peer contagion" or an almost "social virus" where I truly believe that they truly believe they are transgender, but which they will very likely detransition because they aren't transitioning to cure a real GD in their mind/heart/soul but for other social reasons. Here's where I'd like to point out that I don't think adolescents fall victim to this... I think true GD manifests itself, as I stated, at birth and there will be signs that the parents will see long before social contagion can reach them. THIS is why I still stand behind the notion that, even though GD NEEDS better and clearer diagnosis, very young transitioners are very likely doing MUCH better via transition than late teen / early twenties transitioners insofar as cases of REGRET and the wish to DETRANSITION.

^ Remember my words here folks ^ bookmark this and quote me years down the road... I absolutely assure you that time will show this to be true. I will fucking videotape and share on YouTube me eating bull testicles if I'm proven wrong about this.

When you started taking estrogen for the first time, I have to assume that this was a life-changing time for you. You were going to be completely different. You were leaving your "man" behind, and starting your journey to develop into the woman you are today. You would also expect (to a reasonable degree in your case, since you're a much more reasonable transgender than others) society to change the way it looked at you -- M to an F on your driver license, perhaps your birth certificate change. Using the ladies room. Now contrast this to a medical condition around migraines and headaches. Is taking your migraine pills, or advil a life-changing moment for you? Is it going to fundamentally change your inner hormones? Are you changing a major facet of your body and life for the rest of your life (correct me if I'm wrong but when you grow boobs on estrogen they don't ever go away)? Are there any expectations for society to look at you different, because you cured yourself of a headache?
I'm not arguing about any of this... you're correct. I think you're a bit too focused on my migraine analogy for the wrong reasons... you're somewhat preaching to the choir. I was, again, merely making a comparison in this more in agreement that it's a bit too easy to diagnose something much more serious. I'd love to see more biological components in diagnosis of GD.

The higher the risk of complications of a misdiagnosis, the less likely a doctor is going to willy-nilly prescribe something to you.
Yeah well that's what Candace and her guest were predicting in the near future... lawsuits :( If the left gets their way and less research is done and less gatekeeping is practiced, then yeah... there's going to be more fuckups slipping through the cracks and that's a nightmare for everyone involved.

Extremely valid points. To be honest I think transvestites do pretty well here in the middle ground. That’s pretty harmless long term.
Transvestites aren't trannies. Completely different problems here as transvestites aren't really dysphoric and are perfectly comfortable being men. You're comparing mall cops to state police (an analogy I've used before with great satisfaction haha).

If a trans-abled adolescent wanted their leg lopped off in order to be permanently disabled, do you feel it's a correct solution? Do you believe that trans-racial adolescents should be able to change their race earlier? Perhaps apply blackface at 12?

I suspect your answer is no. And why? Because you would argue that there is no advantage to lopping your legs off at 12 vs. 25, or changing your race as 12 vs. 25, but with GD, there IS an advantage, because if a MtF transitions at say, 10 years old, they will look almost indistinguishably female once they are 18 and this is something that simply does not happen if you started transitioning at say 25. The older you are in your transition the less it will "look" proper.
Not arguing with any of this, though age isn't the only reason I'm not okay with chopping off legs and blackface heh. Correct (mostly).

To which I would ask: Why would your looks matter in this scenario? What is the the actual "cure" part of GD? Is it whacking off the cock and balls and having a hole or is it growing breasts, or is it simply being passable? Is the answer the same for everyone? Other than physical appearance, what does transitioning at 12 give you vs. 25?
You know why... you're smart and reasonable Aladain. I'm going to let you answer your own question because you know the answer. (hint: why do trans people have a higher suicide rate at all? Why is Jerle dead and I'm alive and happy?)

furries for those degenerate fucks (hey, wait a second...)
LoL :)

I guarantee you (completely conjecture, but I would bet history will prove me right) that a lionshare of the people that have GD have it because they are subjected to "perfectness" and very attractive physical appearances everywhere and they want to be that. Anime girls, for example..
Hey 12 year old girl, don't worry about all the bullshit of having to look pretty every day, just be a boy! Etc.
The best credit I can give to you with this line of thought is that you'd be describing someone that doesn't have GD but some twisted form of vanity... if that was your entire point that there are other mental problems that can mimic GD, then that's well met... but if you're trying to say that this is part and parcel of GD, then I'd disagree and call that quite the stretch.

Why are people advocating for GD treatments before research has been done, and not after like everything else? I mean, overall your point is fair, but I really disagree with the notion that we have to transition pre-pubescent children into other genders simply because they would "look better" post transition. That's a recipe for disaster.
Research has been done... a shitload of it. You're conflating a wish for MORE and BETTER research into this with NO research being done it sounds like. I think you know that that's a shallow basis for the argument at hand.

Holy wall of text! We need hodj hodj here to quiet her up!
That's worked so well in the past, lemme tell you. Projectioning dipwad is on ignore anyway, he'd be whining to the wind.

Anyway guys... I'm sleepy and it's way past bedtime :emoji_expressionless::emoji_zzz:

• 1Cringe
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Right. Please recall I have said multiple times that what I want is for the right people to receive the right treatment. Some people may be okay with one type of treatment and some may be okay with another type. This is PRECISELY why I can't just write off early transition and puberty blockers because for some highly dysphoric kids, this is absolutely the right choice. If you guys had your way and puberty blockers were taken away as an option and teens couldn't transition until 18 or 21 or whatever you define an "adult" you would be harming more kids than not. A lot of you have this unrealistic idea that EVERY child that has dysphoria is transitioned... this is simply NOT true and I have posted evidence to support this just a handful of pages back.

If this were the case and the 20% AND the 80% were put on puberty blockers BAR NONE, then I would say right here and now, like RIGHT NOW in this post that this is too far and proper GD diagnosis needs to be nailed down before another child is put on puberty blockers. That's why I said this:

Do you think Psychologists and Endos working with trannies want to be sued for malpractice or unethical treatments? Now imagine that threat and how much that threat is multiplied when working with children. This far-right conspiracy shit that doctors are just puppets of the left wanting to destroy society and the atomic family by creating a new generation of kid trannies is just pure fucking nonsense and insanity. I have the utmost faith that docs are doing their damn best to ensure that only highly dysphoric adolescents are going through transition at young ages which, of course, lead to no regret. As I've stated, the papers I have read show this to be the case. If you or anyone else has evidence to the contrary, POST IT.

If GD could be nailed down easier, earlier, and more effectively (and more accurately, which is the most important thing I think we're all concerned about here) and every transgender person could transition early instead of later, these issues solve themselves (sans the neo-vag / neo-cock... SRS is a reality that no matter WHAT age you transition, will be a problematic issue... that's the nature of the beast that will literally NEVER be adequately solved/cured).

As I stated before, this would even solve the transgender-ruining-sports fiasco. Trannies only ruin sports because of advantages of biological puberty happening before transition.

Well right out of the gate, no one fakes GD... that's an extremely poor word choice. I think the transtrenders which are scientifically classified as ROGD cases are both victim and active participants in what Candace's guest called a "peer contagion" or an almost "social virus" where I truly believe that they truly believe they are transgender, but which they will very likely detransition because they aren't transitioning to cure a real GD in their mind/heart/soul but for other social reasons. Here's where I'd like to point out that I don't think adolescents fall victim to this... I think true GD manifests itself, as I stated, at birth and there will be signs that the parents will see long before social contagion can reach them. THIS is why I still stand behind the notion that, even though GD NEEDS better and clearer diagnosis, very young transitioners are very likely doing MUCH better via transition than late teen / early twenties transitioners insofar as cases of REGRET and the wish to DETRANSITION.

^ Remember my words here folks ^ bookmark this and quote me years down the road... I absolutely assure you that time will show this to be true. I will fucking videotape and share on YouTube me eating bull testicles if I'm proven wrong about this.

I'm not arguing about any of this... you're correct. I think you're a bit too focused on my migraine analogy for the wrong reasons... you're somewhat preaching to the choir. I was, again, merely making a comparison in this more in agreement that it's a bit too easy to diagnose something much more serious. I'd love to see more biological components in diagnosis of GD.

Yeah well that's what Candace and her guest were predicting in the near future... lawsuits :( If the left gets their way and less research is done and less gatekeeping is practiced, then yeah... there's going to be more fuckups slipping through the cracks and that's a nightmare for everyone involved.

Transvestites aren't trannies. Completely different problems here as transvestites aren't really dysphoric and are perfectly comfortable being men. You're comparing mall cops to state police (an analogy I've used before with great satisfaction haha).

Not arguing with any of this, though age isn't the only reason I'm not okay with chopping off legs and blackface heh. Correct (mostly).

You know why... you're smart and reasonable Aladain. I'm going to let you answer your own question because you know the answer. (hint: why do trans people have a higher suicide rate at all? Why is Jerle dead and I'm alive and happy?)

The best credit I can give to you with this line of thought is that you'd be describing someone that doesn't have GD but some twisted form of vanity... if that was your entire point that there are other mental problems that can mimic GD, then that's well met... but if you're trying to say that this is part and parcel of GD, then I'd disagree and call that quite the stretch.

Research has been done... a shitload of it. You're conflating a wish for MORE and BETTER research into this with NO research being done it sounds like. I think you know that that's a shallow basis for the argument at hand.

That's worked so well in the past, lemme tell you. Projectioning dipwad is on ignore anyway, he'd be whining to the wind.

Anyway guys... I'm sleepy and it's way past bedtime :emoji_expressionless::emoji_zzz:

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
I recently went to my PCP because I had a wicked migraine. It was the kind that caused involuntary vomiting due to the severity of the migraine. I've been to her before for migraines (no, it's not a toooomah) and she prescribed me some butalbacetometaphin (3in1 kinda pill... and I'm positive I butchered that spelling). Shit didn't work... not well anyway. A close co-worker suggested Imitrex to me a while ago because one day she walked into the restroom and I was throwing up & crying because of a migraine and she said it was a game-changer for her migraines. So I brought that up to the doc and badabing, badaboom... call me Tyen cuz I just got me some TREX. It worked well... the real test will be a few weeks down the road when symptoms start again.

How long have you been having migraines? And why has no doctor attempted to give you Imitrex before now? It's usually the first suggested prescription these days. I don't like the way it makes me feel, but most sufferers swear by it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
exactly as expected

yeah, that's what i thought bitch.

btw, who were you before you created this Vanessa persona and outed yourself as some tranny forum attention whore? you keep using this insignificant insult as if it's supposed to get under my skin, when i've been the same person since noows, and you've only been relevant for the past few years. wanna drop a name there, champ?

joz123

Potato del Grande
yeah, that's what i thought bitch.

btw, who were you before you created this Vanessa persona and outed yourself as some tranny forum attention whore? you keep using this insignificant insult as if it's supposed to get under my skin, when i've been the same person since noows, and you've only been relevant for the past few years. wanna drop a name there, champ?
Steve would be offended by that question.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How long have you been having migraines? And why has no doctor attempted to give you Imitrex before now? It's usually the first suggested prescription these days. I don't like the way it makes me feel, but most sufferers swear by it.
No shit. I had a lot of headaches/migraines earlier this year, and just got into Neurologist 2 weeks ago. Sumatriptan (imitrex) was #1, with Prochloroperazine (sp?) if that doesn't work.

Also, in before the whole "that's why gay/trans need a person of Privilege to go to the Dr with them!" (whoever posted that before, LOL)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m going to zoom out 1,000 feet here and give you a glimmer of insight Vanessa. You are picking a hill to die on.

Do you realize how much you are setting back acceptance of transgender people in America by flying a flag that makes parents feel like you are coming after their children??

As a parent I don’t give a fuck what people think about me or how popular I am. They can all go fuck themselves. I’ll die for him.

Your efforts for progressing the acceptance of transgenders would be much better served by focusing on societal acceptance and menta health care not pushing manipulating children. You are transitioning there from “what happens in your house “ (ie your business) to “what happens in others houses” (our business as parents) however small the chance is that it ACTUALLY happened to us. You are placing yourself in the parents domain.

Just understand that you and trannys will be viewed as enemy number one when pushing these types of things, and it will set back your own efforts and many others to live and be loved here in society as individuals.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I’m going to zoom out 1,000 feet here and give you a glimmer of insight Vanessa. You are picking a hill to die on.
not a good phrase to use considering the individual and the Jerle incident.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This new wall-o-words will get more shitposty as time elapses; I'll get the 'internet is serious business' stuff cleaned off the plate first:

I recently went to my PCP because I had a wicked migraine. It was the kind that caused involuntary vomiting due to the severity of the migraine. I've been to her before for migraines (no, it's not a toooomah) and she prescribed me some butalbacetometaphin (3in1 kinda pill... and I'm positive I butchered that spelling). Shit didn't work... not well anyway. A close co-worker suggested Imitrex to me a while ago because one day she walked into the restroom and I was throwing up & crying because of a migraine and she said it was a game-changer for her migraines. So I brought that up to the doc and badabing, badaboom... call me Tyen cuz I just got me some TREX. It worked well... the real test will be a few weeks down the road when symptoms start again.

Of course, that got me thinking :)

Did my PCP take my blood for a positive diagnosis of my migraine? Did she do an MRI? Did she pull up peer-reviewed studies on migraines to go over with me while I sit there suffering? No, she listened to her patient's complaints. She prescribed meds. E-Z-P-Z 🍋✊. Was my migraine part of some conspiracy? Was my pain faked? Did I just want to get out of work? OMGAWD so many issues over a migraine! Well knuckleheads, this is how shit works in the real world. People don't just waltz in to a doctor's office on a Thursday late morning complaining of a migraine when in actuality they're perfectly fine. That'd be... special indeed. Possible tho? Meeeebe! Likely? I dunno, how bored are you and how much money do you have to cough up copays and insurance claims etc.

So obviously Gender Dysphoria is an entirely different and new animal than migraines, both in diagnosis and treatment. For starters, GD is (or still should be, if the left hasn't get their way) much more scrutinized. You don't just walk into a gender clinic, say you're trans and dysphoric and get meds. Granted it's easier than I thought as time has gone by (see below) but I don't think it's just wham bam thank you macho-ma'am. Try it... video tape it, put it on YouTube, show the world how EASY it is to get life-changing titty-skittles prescribed to you. Make and/or show me that video, and I'll be one of the first people calling that facility to complain, I promise! (think: Lauren Southern is a man type vid but with meds) Some countries have 1 year RLE before getting meds. Some countries have much much less. Gatekeepers = good. Informed consent = bad. It helps people find the drugs they need, not just the drugs they think they need because of YouTubers.

Point is --> The medical community accepts a patient's headache symptoms on their own, but GD needs a bit more "proof" but still relies, like migraines, on the patient merely making their complaints known. But it's not proof enough, can't we all agree on that? Everyone's (well, everyone who's actually tried to discuss this instead of the useless degenerates) has made a good case about their stance, and I love that the dialogue is moving forward through multiple avenues. Even Candace Owens is weighing in on the discussion and what do you know, yet another guest (conservative journalist, but still... she's right) reaffirming my stance on the matter: There are genuine young people out there with GD who need help to transition to have a better life for themselves while simultaneously acknowledging what many have you brought up before... the 80/20 situation. <--- this is the heart of the matter where people need to focus on. If by now you're still coat-tailing this notion that GD doesn't even exist and that NONE of these kids are really trans and suffering, then you're essentially falling off the map insofar as the dialogue at this point. They also talk about peer contagion which is essentially the ROGD that Brown's Uni studied and showed that a lot of these newfangled trannies are merely doing this not to curb GD but to fit in with a clique or whatever... i.e. what I've been talking about for years here! Transtrenders! This is all very worrisome and I know many of you are worried too but what makes this so complex and difficult to understand is the nuanced distinctions in all of this mess. What should be happening RIGHT NOW is more scrutiny, psychiatric care, and methods in determining GD in patients. I think rational, sensible people would want this. I think the far right just wants us dead and non-existent, and I think the left wants the opposite of what I want: less scrutiny, less psychiatric care, and less research in determining GD in patients. So far, it seems the left is winning this fight, doesn't it?

What's important is that we keep talking about it as a group, as a society, as a core to ensure everyone is getting the help they need and are happy. Limiting drugs that have been shown to help certain people is NOT the answer, I'm sorry... you guys are wrong and you know it and I know that's a hard pill to swallow but you need to come to terms with that fact.

Oh, and as far as my lack of participation (I'm putting that in a diplomatic light haha):

This thread has waves of activity... I have NO ONE to take the reins when dogpiles happen and I can't even keep up! Thought Morrow would have been a fighter but she cracked after like two of Erronius's posts... I was like, holy shit... So anyway. One of me, many of you (this has been filmed before, hasn't it?). It's not that I think the majority of you guys aren't justified into feeling the way you do about this whole puberty blocker bullshit... it's that I think you think things are one way and in the real world things are entirely different. Yes, I find the irony in that statement absolutely delicious.

I'm sorry you don't seem to have either the time or inclination like some of the other regulars here to post/debate/argue/whine :p You at least seem... chill? Everyone has an opinion. You not knowing the ins and outs of the trannyverse (why would you really?) doesn't make your opinion less important than anyone else... it's up to observers to determine who has more credibility, true, but where this thread has taken a massive turn is the debate of the younger tranny population, and I think it's accurate to call that topic a social ethics issue with more import than some wacky adults chopping off their dicks to look cute in a leotard.

Let me dig into your post a bit though because yours is the most interesting of the bunch after my last post.

Very mature outlook, thanks for saying that.

It's not an assumption by any means, it's just what it is. An adolescent shows gender incongruence/dysphoria. They enter into puberty and still show gender incongruence/dysphoria. They enter into adulthood and are STILL gender incongruent/dysphoric. That's your 20%. How are they NOT legitimate trannies? LoL. One "fact" that is not proven by science yet but will be soon enough is that you are born with this... GD doesn't just manifest later in life, nor does it go away. It is lifelong and innate. You can either trust me, the tranny who has both memories, family anecdotes of my youth (3/4/5 yrs old) and the countless hours of being in/around the trans-community (<--heh) under her belt or run wild with your own ideas and notions based on.... what exactly? These trannies getting ROGD in their teens/early twenties and shit are the social plague you guys hear about most. They are your detransitioners i.e. "not real trannies". OMG Vanessa that's so transphobic of you! Yeah hi there, my name is Idon'tgiveafuck. Pleasure to meet ya; have you met my friend Ionlylikethetruth?

Here's a 'truth' to chew on in that survey: "117 of the individuals surveyed had medically transitioned. Of these, only 41 received therapy beforehand. The average length of counseling for those who did attend was 9 months, with a median and mode of 3, minimum of 1, and a maximum of 60. I’d like to have something cool to say here, but I’m honestly just stunned at the fact that 65% of these women had no therapy at all before transition." <--- Dude, FUCK THAT. That's ridiculous, regardless of how unscientific the survey was conducted (social media poll). It also shows how easy it is for non-real trannies to slip through the cracks, even the ones that have undergone therapy. This is a problem... a big problem. Cue the typicals with their nonsense like "Yeah and you want to force this kinda shaky stuff on kids!!!" No, Tardicus Maximus, I want stricter therapy guidelines and more research done, as I've been saying from the start. Call me crazy, but I trust cops, I trust judges, and I DO trust doctors. You can take me off the "paranoid shitball" rsvp list; I actually have 0 issues with authority.

When the papers talked about the 80%, they mentioned adolescents that showed some gender incongruence/dysphoria but after puberty found that they were just gay males or lesbian girls. I forgot who it was but paaaages and pages ago someone mentioned they may have been trans in their early life but just turned out to be a gay-boi and were grateful they grew up in the time they did instead of now because they'd hate to be a tranny today. Hi 80%... it's me, the 20%.

If you or anyone else disagrees with what I'm saying here, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts as to why.

Hence puberty blockers. It merely halts the onset of secondary sexual characteristics. It doesn't stop height growth or any other function... it delays the pituitary gland from kickstarting all the bad shit that would cause a tranny discomfort/stress. It is completely "reversible", don't be fooled by bullshit on the intertubes: This is exactly why puberty blockers are prescribed instead of just putting a teen on hormone replacement therapy once puberty starts.

To repeat myself, the irony of all this faux outrage over puberty blockers is that they have been used for decades before trannies were even on the social map and having these drugs administered to us.

I certainly try to do what you said in many many situations in life... empathy is a very strong learning tool so to speak. Southpark got one thing right about that classic Naggers episode where at the end one of the boys told the black kid, "I don't get it, and I never will get it". There's nuance there because that doesn't mean you automatically jump to the conclusion that just because you can't relate to being black that suddenly the world is now full of white privilege... it just means that your life experience is essentially completely foreign to me. Example is... well... me. I'm a tranny. I live as a tranny 24/7. There's no waking up and "feeling like a male today". I can say with 100% certitude that this victimhood narrative of trans oppression in the world is a pile of horseshit, just as black and latino conservatives would say that their "oppression" is a pile of horseshit too.

Yeah you have bigots out there and that's a reality of life... shit, many post here and like to claim that I think that EVERYONE here is a bigot that disagrees with me (hi hyperbole, nice to meet you), but the bigots are dying out, thank God. I'd say "cya in hell" but I won't be there bros. Stay warm without me. The hate is only really online; I have never had a situation froth up in real life and idc what you clowns think about me, but my life is completely normal. Many would call it boring in fact... Jessika wasn't my alt heh. IOOTI !!!!!!!!!

It's been around since biblical times, yes! ...that's why God hates me so much according to FoH atheists who love God so much and know His teachings better than I do. I'll be waiting for your follow-up post for the cure to general trannyism too. I'm actually saving that link, thanks pal... I know you were shitposting with it but you'd be surprised what I save around here that actually supports my beliefs.

As much as you get it and get me, iannis, I gotta say that you is cray cray if you think I'm going to stick my head in the sand in the face of research and personal wisdom heh, and in fact I'll bet you $100.00 right here and now that by the summer of 2024 there will be more evidence for my stance, not against it. I'm not going anywhere friend, and (God-willing) both the forum and you and I should be here in 2024 :p

@Zapatta will be back. We all come back... even banned people come back!

You guys know how this works by now... you know, basing things off the ONE time it happened before LoL. This is the post I made when I returned. Where's the "busy with RL, repost of the same argument and/or wit" in that and subsequent posts you intellectual munchkin? Why why WHY WHY WHY do the people who hate me the most say the most ridiculous mistruths about me? ...um. Yeah I just answered my own question I think. I guess that's all you really have to "beat up" anymore... some strawman caricature instead of the real deal Holyfield. I left for just over two weeks after my first dogpile there LoL... that was literally the first and only time I took a break until now which is my (shorter) second one.

People making up shit about me on this forum is actually becoming a thing and I find it pretty amazing. Hell, keep it up; can't wait to see who I become in 2020.

P.S. you're still an insignificant nobody Asmadai. Relish that status!!!

Hmmmm, lemme take a wild guess here...... The Strawman you and Phazael have been building for dozens of pages now?

View attachment 210344
No one's ever really gone

Short of being banned, naw, I'd never abandon the best forum on the interbutts... you guys are the heroes assholes that I deserve, but not the assholes that I need.

Man, I just transitioned to live life all snug n cozy-like; It wasn't about sexuality for me so idk... uh so I guess yes, discussing sexuality of other transgirls is a harder convo for me. I can't tell you the prevalence of this but I have absolutely seen some attractive trannies with nice honkers that get into livestreaming and gaming and probably totally get off on confused nerd dick going gaga over them. I'm totally wanting to having a more fabulous version of myself who is more flamboyant and sexually "free" share some info on trans hookups and where the common avenues of that take place on the forum... someone recruit a new lefty tranny here. We need want this voice here.

This is too gay even for a tranny thread. You've crossed a dangerous line, buddy.

It should. Unlike some of my hater-tots here, I love life and I love that that fact is unbelievable to them; it's highlarious to moi.

I was going to post when I gave your post a like a couple days ago but I instead decided I wanted to just make one huge post instead of a buncha replies so it's taken me some time to toss all this into the bag so to speak.

My ultimate goal is to essentially write my first book about all this stuff in the form of ONE POST.

One.

Post.

View attachment 210369

These two posts alone should be bannable offenses

Aye, read the whole thing

Bitch ain't literally no one got time for that.

As for migraines. Estrogen therapy causes fucking strokes. You're having fucking strokes. You are going to die. Stop taking estrogen.

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Right. Please recall I have said multiple times that what I want is for the right people to receive the right treatment. Some people may be okay with one type of treatment and some may be okay with another type. This is PRECISELY why I can't just write off early transition and puberty blockers because for some highly dysphoric kids, this is absolutely the right choice.

You are correct but a puberty blocker can be dangerous to the childs development, and if one is given one and then the right treatment does NOT require a gender reassignment, congratulations, you've damaged the child.

This is akin to I'd rather 1000 guilty men go free than 1 innocent put to death.

If you guys had your way and puberty blockers were taken away as an option and teens couldn't transition until 18 or 21 or whatever you define an "adult" you would be harming more kids than not.

Why? Can you tell me what the difference here is between transitioning at say.. 12 versus 18?

A lot of you have this unrealistic idea that EVERY child that has dysphoria is transitioned... this is simply NOT true and I have posted evidence to support this just a handful of pages back.

Even further supports my reasoning for not using puberty blockers. Again you're running a risk of damaging their life for a "maybe".

They wont get sued, because they don't want the full weight and fury on the LGBT community to come down on them. Even people that have regret transition, and claim to be misled, I believe not a single one has ever sued. I could be wrong though I don't know. However, there are many examples of people who regret saying they felt pushed into it by their doctors and shrinks. I don't buy into that "right-wing conspiracy" either, but I think that much like a doctor will prescribe a pill not needed to get extra sales, doctors will push GD/SRS/Etc when its not needed to get extra sales too. I don't think its nefarious -- but I think its more of a "well, i think they need it enough to where I'm going to go ahead and say do it".

Countless articles like this one say the same thing you said that I underlined in your quote: He now thinks he was rushed into transitioning by well-intentioned but ultimately misguided people. Here's another one: Many detransitioners feel that during the process leading up to their transition, well-meaning clinicians left unexplored their overlapping mental-health troubles or past traumas. Or, as wikipedia cites: A 2003 German study found evidence for an increase in the number of demands for detransition, blaming poor practice on the part of "well-meaning but certainly not unproblematic" clinicians who—contrary to international best practices—assumed that transitioning as quickly as possible should be the only correct course of action.

So yes, doctors are certainly not innocent. Most are, but not all of them. And it does get pushed.

You could say the same thing as any other mental disorder too. If only that disorder could be nailed down easier, earlier, and more effectively, every person that suffers from it could be cured or at least manage the issues. Note I'm not necessarily calling GD a mental disorder, but your comment certainly aligns with those that do, interestingly enough.

It wouldn't solve it because you assume that every transgender would transition prior to puberty, which isn't true.

I don't think its really a bad choice of words. I clearly meant it as people who transition for the wrong reasons. Someone who has GD because they dislike their body because of influences in society is to me, "fake GD". It's manufactured. It's not real.

I agree that those that transition earlier would do better. This makes sense. However, if you teach a 10 year old that a circle is a square, and you continually drill this into their head they are going to have a really hard time when at 20 years old you tell them its really a circle and not a square. My point here is that if the child did not transition at all, what evidence do you have that they would have grown up just fine, without the GD feelings and mental issues? Perhaps it was just a phase?

I'd like to see this too, but if the evidence doesn't support the transgender, it will never be reported, and even if it was, we'd hear endlessly on how it's bad science. You know, like the trans community does now with ROGD.

Yes, it is. And this is a good reason why you shouldn't do these things so quickly.

Of course. Because they want for their 10-15 years, to look good physically. They have that "vanity" you brought up. The guy who grows up learning that men are evil and pieces of shit and ends up hating himself wants to change his gender because he grows up being told everything about him is evil and disgusting. He grows up in a world where everyone needs to be trendy, fashionable, and the girls perfect. So that's what he sets out to do, be a girl, get cute, and maybe get someone to take care of you. And if they don't end up that way....? If the transition just doesn't quite work out and you end up with a Jerle situation? Then you become suicidal. That leads to my point: In Jerles case, the gender change did not matter. The physical changes did. Jerle transitioned enough to be a "woman" but that did nothing in the grand scheme of things, because gender change wasn't the goal -- PHYSICAL changes was the goal, and the physical goals set by Jerle were set under the basis of what, as a male, Jerle deemed to be "pretty" or "attractive".

Let me give you a great example. Lots of people play females in video games, myself included. Why? We like the physical appeal, especially if there's a game where you're always looking at their butt when they run. It's aesthetically pleasing. Now, would we do that if all the female characters are hideous, or had a lena dunham tummy, and hips the size of amy schumer? Of course not. Those of us that play that do it because it LOOKS GOOD and if we didn't we'd not play a female. Why do you think I have a female fursona? Not because I have some deep rooted gender confusion, but because IT LOOKS GOOD.

This leads to my major point, you're approaching this issue as if GD is some kind of fucked up situation where the GENDER is the problem, and needs to be changed, but I think that research has not done enough to show that it is the real cure to this problem (Edit: What I mean by this is by those that claim to have GD, but likely don't, I don't mean to infer the small number of completely legit GD cases gender isn't a problem -- because in those cases it is, but then the physical outcome is more of a "hopefully" rather than a "requirement"). If a male can wear a body shaper, transition bra, put on girl shorts that more or less eliminate the crotch bulge, and "pass" as a beautiful woman in public in a tight red dress, I can almost assure you that except in the most major cases of GD, he wouldn't need nor want to make any permanent changes to his gender.

If you swap the gender, but you're ugly as fuck, chances are pretty high you're going to hate yourself even more than if you had not gone on this journey in the first place. If Jerle were alive today, I bet you could ask him "knowing then what you know now, would you have transitioned?" he would have told you "fuck no". There were other ways to help Jerle, but sadly the attempts at transition killed him. That's admittedly conjecture on my part, but it's what I believe.

No, I think its a larger part than you think. The reason GD is more and more pervasive isn't because people have always feet this way, but because of exposure to things that drive their thoughts that way. You've seen lots of this on Reddit, I know you have. Look at this last sentence. I do believe GD has always existed, but not to the degree people claim these days.

And the outcomes of the research have been too varied to make a logical judgement, as expected.

Normally I wouldn't care so much about these things, but we're talking about making life-altering, forever changes in someones body who isn't even a teenager yet. I think that warrants much more facts, and solid evidence before you go fuck around with science like that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
According to doc, females get migraines at a much higher clip than males and so there's a correlation between estrogen and them. Lifelong sufferers suddenly find that after menopause they don't get them anymore. I told my mom and she said yep, I can relate! ...and sure enough, I started to get them about a year or so into the transition! I chalked it up to job stress at first, and then I started chalking it up to surgery but sure enough, it's probably the meds.

i've been the same person since noows
Damn, a big nobody for 20 years. Whether that fact gets under your skin or not is irrelevant to me. If it does, okay. If it doesn't, okay.

No shit. I had a lot of headaches/migraines earlier this year, and just got into Neurologist 2 weeks ago. Sumatriptan (imitrex) was #1, with Prochloroperazine (sp?) if that doesn't work.

Also, in before the whole "that's why gay/trans need a person of Privilege to go to the Dr with them!" (whoever posted that before, LOL)
My doc is a cute young female... obv she doesn't know shit and got by on her looks through med school. Jk... idk why she prescribed me Butalbacetominaphin first. Maybe due to blood pressure; my spiro I think has a component that affects blood pressure too.

• 2Cringe

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm sorry you don't seem to have either the time or inclination like some of the other regulars here to post/debate/argue/whine :p You at least seem... chill? Everyone has an opinion. You not knowing the ins and outs of the trannyverse (why would you really?) doesn't make your opinion less important than anyone else... it's up to observers to determine who has more credibility, true, but where this thread has taken a massive turn is the debate of the younger tranny population, and I think it's accurate to call that topic a social ethics issue with more import than some wacky adults chopping off their dicks to look cute in a leotard.

Let me dig into your post a bit though because yours is the most interesting of the bunch after my last post.

Very mature outlook, thanks for saying that.

It's not an assumption by any means, it's just what it is. An adolescent shows gender incongruence/dysphoria. They enter into puberty and still show gender incongruence/dysphoria. They enter into adulthood and are STILL gender incongruent/dysphoric. That's your 20%. How are they NOT legitimate trannies? LoL. One "fact" that is not proven by science yet but will be soon enough is that you are born with this... GD doesn't just manifest later in life, nor does it go away. It is lifelong and innate. You can either trust me, the tranny who has both memories, family anecdotes of my youth (3/4/5 yrs old) and the countless hours of being in/around the trans-community (<--heh) under her belt or run wild with your own ideas and notions based on.... what exactly? These trannies getting ROGD in their teens/early twenties and shit are the social plague you guys hear about most. They are your detransitioners i.e. "not real trannies". OMG Vanessa that's so transphobic of you! Yeah hi there, my name is Idon'tgiveafuck. Pleasure to meet ya; have you met my friend Ionlylikethetruth?

Here's a 'truth' to chew on in that survey: "117 of the individuals surveyed had medically transitioned. Of these, only 41 received therapy beforehand. The average length of counseling for those who did attend was 9 months, with a median and mode of 3, minimum of 1, and a maximum of 60. I’d like to have something cool to say here, but I’m honestly just stunned at the fact that 65% of these women had no therapy at all before transition." <--- Dude, FUCK THAT. That's ridiculous, regardless of how unscientific the survey was conducted (social media poll). It also shows how easy it is for non-real trannies to slip through the cracks, even the ones that have undergone therapy. This is a problem... a big problem. Cue the typicals with their nonsense like "Yeah and you want to force this kinda shaky stuff on kids!!!" No, Tardicus Maximus, I want stricter therapy guidelines and more research done, as I've been saying from the start. Call me crazy, but I trust cops, I trust judges, and I DO trust doctors. You can take me off the "paranoid shitball" rsvp list; I actually have 0 issues with authority.

When the papers talked about the 80%, they mentioned adolescents that showed some gender incongruence/dysphoria but after puberty found that they were just gay males or lesbian girls. I forgot who it was but paaaages and pages ago someone mentioned they may have been trans in their early life but just turned out to be a gay-boi and were grateful they grew up in the time they did instead of now because they'd hate to be a tranny today. Hi 80%... it's me, the 20%.

If you or anyone else disagrees with what I'm saying here, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts as to why.

Hence puberty blockers. It merely halts the onset of secondary sexual characteristics. It doesn't stop height growth or any other function... it delays the pituitary gland from kickstarting all the bad shit that would cause a tranny discomfort/stress. It is completely "reversible", don't be fooled by bullshit on the intertubes: This is exactly why puberty blockers are prescribed instead of just putting a teen on hormone replacement therapy once puberty starts.

To repeat myself, the irony of all this faux outrage over puberty blockers is that they have been used for decades before trannies were even on the social map and having these drugs administered to us.

I certainly try to do what you said in many many situations in life... empathy is a very strong learning tool so to speak. Southpark got one thing right about that classic Naggers episode where at the end one of the boys told the black kid, "I don't get it, and I never will get it". There's nuance there because that doesn't mean you automatically jump to the conclusion that just because you can't relate to being black that suddenly the world is now full of white privilege... it just means that your life experience is essentially completely foreign to me. Example is... well... me. I'm a tranny. I live as a tranny 24/7. There's no waking up and "feeling like a male today". I can say with 100% certitude that this victimhood narrative of trans oppression in the world is a pile of horseshit, just as black and latino conservatives would say that their "oppression" is a pile of horseshit too.

Yeah you have bigots out there and that's a reality of life... shit, many post here and like to claim that I think that EVERYONE here is a bigot that disagrees with me (hi hyperbole, nice to meet you), but the bigots are dying out, thank God. I'd say "cya in hell" but I won't be there bros. Stay warm without me. The hate is only really online; I have never had a situation froth up in real life and idc what you clowns think about me, but my life is completely normal. Many would call it boring in fact... Jessika wasn't my alt heh. IOOTI !!!!!!!!!
Yeah I don't know, it's kind of outside the scope of all this, but the whole "everyone has an opinion on everything" thing that infects the internet is really annoying to me. To keep it in this same vein of identity, also in line with something else they were talking about on Rogan, I don't really understand what queer means and I don't really understand the nuances of the gender discussions people have. And I do know a lot of gay people, more I'd imagine than most people due to my family etc, but these kind of sexual preference or gender issues don't make a lot of sense to me because some of them aren't well defined or are defined using nebulous terms. Point being, how can I possibly have an opinion on something like that? I mean, I can, but of what use is it? And how narcissistic of me to think I should share it and anyone should care? I am skeptical about the effect of puberty blockers being fully reversed when they stop taking them. I halfassed researched it and it's so polarized I can't find reliable info. I'm just imagining some 25 year old incel with a micropenis because his hippy parents got hoodwinked by some psychologist with an agenda.

I want everyone to be happy, or as happy as possible, and I may not understand trans issues but I do want whatever is best for trans people, whatever the fuck that is. And as Brother Erronius Erronius will tell you, anything that makes more titties in this cold dark world is something I fully support. It seems like a lot of the attitudes surrounding trans issues are stemming from what people would like to be true, or people wanting to just be as empathetic as possible, or this internet thing (is it only there?) where people tend to amp up how <insert desired trait> they are to their ingroup. But, I think, as you explain further I might agree with you more. We need objective testing, we need that to be standardized and evaluated, and we need to (i think) understand a lot more about what trans is. What makes you come out happy and self confident and for someone like Jerle acts only as a temporary salve before realizing that a huge mistake has been made and tragically suicides? How do we get more outcomes like you and fewer like Jerle? It's a real consideration, I may not be an expert on trans issues but even I know that suicide in the trans community is an outright epidemic. Lots of things to consider, and all of them before we start treating children, I would think.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damn, a big nobody for 20 years. Whether that fact gets under your skin or not is irrelevant to me. If it does, okay. If it doesn't, okay.

So, in other words...no one knows who the fuck you were prior to 3 years ago, and after being a complete nobody on what? 3 different forums of ours? and after watching MULTIPLE other dude's with tits come on here and get a few minutes of popularity, you decide to take their same approach, become an attention whore, and make a little name for yourself.

And then, just as any amateur would after getting just the slightest taste of notoriety, you decide to project your fears of inferiority and obscurity onto someone else. Isn't that just adorable? It's ok if you don't know who I am; horse shit doesn't know the name of the person who has to come in and shovel it up either - but the shoveler will always be able to recognize horse shit.

Oh no guys, the tranny-of-the-month on the FoH boards doesn't know who I am! Whatever shall I do?! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Minority group that doesn't give a fuck what other people think, flaming someone for their forum reputation.

Impressive.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well when you think bolt on tits is a solution to life issues, there are likely going to be other examples of cognitive dissonance. In all fairness as someone with migraines since childhood, they are the hardest thing to diagnose sometimes because general pain without a physical trauma is tough to troubleshoot, even for a good physician. I am going to take a wild guess and say that Van's doc knows he is a tranny and pretty much is just going to take the lazy way out any time they can, because good luck diagnosing someone on purely patient symptoms when they are already clearly coo-coo for coco puffs.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't know, it's kind of outside the scope of all this, but the whole "everyone has an opinion on everything" thing that infects the internet is really annoying to me. To keep it in this same vein of identity, also in line with something else they were talking about on Rogan, I don't really understand what queer means and I don't really understand the nuances of the gender discussions people have. And I do know a lot of gay people, more I'd imagine than most people due to my family etc, but these kind of sexual preference or gender issues don't make a lot of sense to me because some of them aren't well defined or are defined using nebulous terms. Point being, how can I possibly have an opinion on something like that? I mean, I can, but of what use is it? And how narcissistic of me to think I should share it and anyone should care? I am skeptical about the effect of puberty blockers being fully reversed when they stop taking them. I halfassed researched it and it's so polarized I can't find reliable info. I'm just imagining some 25 year old incel with a micropenis because his hippy parents got hoodwinked by some psychologist with an agenda.

It's okay bro, apparently I hear this stuff is only on the internet.

• 2Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What makes you come out happy and self confident and for someone like Jerle acts only as a temporary salve before realizing that a huge mistake has been made and tragically suicides? How do we get more outcomes like you and fewer like Jerle?

Because Jerle turned himself into:

We get more outcomes like Vanessa when we only allow legitimate people that truly suffer from GD (Whose number is a very, very small percentage of the population) get on hormones and transition. Any parent of a 10-18 year old right now knows how "trendy" being trans is. That's a bad thing. Even if Vanessa transitioned into something rather ugly and hideous, while a bit of a downer, I still think she'd be happy and fulfilled being the "correct gender".

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
And as Brother Erronius Erronius will tell you, anything that makes more titties in this cold dark world is something I fully support.

Yup.

What makes you come out happy and self confident and for someone like Jerle acts only as a temporary salve before realizing that a huge mistake has been made and tragically suicides? How do we get more outcomes like you and fewer like Jerle? It's a real consideration, I may not be an expert on trans issues but even I know that suicide in the trans community is an outright epidemic. Lots of things to consider, and all of them before we start treating children, I would think.
Even if we had a magic wand that Jerle could have used to change into Gal Gadot, his mental issues would have stayed the same.

Transitioning doesn't change the root cause(s) of Gender Dysmorphia. It's like...we don't have the knowledge to directly address the underlying cause, so we're stuck debating how best to manage the symptoms. Then add in a fuckton of other mental issues on top of that, and...yeah.

I'm gonna buy me a crack house, but I won't be able to afford fixing it completely, so I'll just buy some really pretty drapes. Then I'll go into the Home Improvement thread and show everyone pictures of my beautiful house. And when they all laugh and tell me that it's still a fugly crackhouse, just with drapes on it, I'm going to spiral downwards into a pit of soul-crushing depression and attempt suicide because all you fucking shitlords won't accept my crackhouse for the beautiful split-entry wonderland that it identifies as.

• 2Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's very sad. To think, how unhappy he was, then became she, and it just got worse. And for some reason that isnt an uncommon story.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna buy me a crack house, but I won't be able to afford fixing it completely, so I'll just buy some really pretty drapes. Then I'll go into the Home Improvement thread and show everyone pictures of my beautiful house. And when they all laugh and tell me that it's still a fugly crackhouse, just with drapes on it, I'm going to spiral downwards into a pit of soul-crushing depression and attempt suicide because all you fucking shitlords won't accept my crackhouse for the beautiful split-entry wonderland that it identifies as.

I see you've seen me posting about my Garage rebuild in the Home Improvement thread. ;) Thank you!

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.