Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My memories of Jerle consist only of him ranting about mysogyny long before it ever became common, and being a cheerleader for swtor on twitch, and getting salty as fuck when anyone brought up the tranny issue that wouldn't have been an issue if he wasn't advertising it on his stream. I was not surprised at all when I came back to the forums and found out he pulled a Cobain maneuver. Seemed like a giant miserable cunt all across the board. No amount of tranny transformation was going to fix that.

Say what you will about Vanessa, but at least he isn't an asshole.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
It's very sad. To think, how unhappy he was, then became she, and it just got worse. And for some reason that isnt an uncommon story.

I’ll be honest I’m not aware of this situation. Is there somewhere I can read about this to educate myself?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
w8zpqsk6xr231.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
One observation I feel compelled to make at this point. I find it entertaining that the people railing against her in this thread seem more triggered by someone calling Vanessa Vanessa "Her" than she is triggered by someone using "Him". It's like she's reversed the whip on that one.

Maybe it's the Libertarian in me, but personally unless something she does infringes on my rights I don't give a rats ass what she wants to be called, and since she's been cool as far as I'm concerned I'll call her a her. Now, with that said, I will refer to someone with the gender they look like to me. If I saw her walking down the street I'd think "chick", so there we go. Since I don't have to concern myself with sex I don't have to worry or care what she's packing downstairs. I know it's subjective, and I'm sure to offend some Xer's somewhere as I see two genders in the world, and multiple choices in sexual expression. But it's two genders, male/female. Everything else is sexuality/orientation/whatever.

Now, I also believe that we need to be absolutely positive before any kind of hormonal treatments for GD and crap like that in minors. I believe there should be a clinical standard to which it is diagnosed, and that standard shouldn't take any observations from the parents into account for instance, it shouldn't be about "choice". it should be about if the kid has real and diagnosable GD. Now, once a person is 18, they should be able to do whatever they want, accepting the consequences of their choices. (RIP Jerle) I'm sure there are more than a few pre-ops out there for whom it's a mental aesthetic choice to be a ladyboy. More power to em as long as they don't try to force it on others.

But with that noted I don't want you guys to stop or even slow down in the least (i.e. see my signature) so carry on!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Calling things what insane people imagine them to be isn't a positive evolution.

I'm not ever giving in to that concept.

Now, I also believe that we need to be absolutely positive before any kind of hormonal treatments for GD and crap like that in minors.

There is no "absolutely positive", this isn't an exact science.

Minors should not be treated to facilitate the process, they should get aid to cure them from it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Maybe it's the Libertarian in me, but personally unless something she does infringes on my rights I don't give a rats ass what she wants to be called, and since she's been cool as far as I'm concerned I'll call her a her.
it's like stolen valor, you know those ppl that pretend to be war heroes for the fame, thats what it is.

you earn "her" by choppin, otherwise it's just in-between.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
you earn "her" by choppin, otherwise it's just in-between.

No you don't.

Its not because some lunatic chops the legs of a cat, that you should refer to it as a snake.

A man that cut his dick off, is a man that cut his dick off. A eunuch. It doesn't magically make them a woman, much like me having wheels installed doesn't make me a bike.

At this stage some hairy fat guy is going to identify as a bear and claim his territory in the Alps.

I'll be there hunting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Well let our lord google algorithm decide. Vanessa please use the gender swap app and take a picture and post results.

Vanessa Vanessa

• 2Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Calling things what insane people imagine them to be isn't a positive evolution.

I'm not ever giving in to that concept.

There is no "absolutely positive", this isn't an exact science.

Minors should not be treated to facilitate the process, they should get aid to cure them from it.
These two stances are pretty much ones I completely share and really my only problems with Van or other choppers in general. They all almost invariably going down those roads at some point, in my experience.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
These two stances are pretty much ones I completely share and really my only problems with Van or other choppers in general. They all almost invariably going down those roads at some point, in my experience.

People that want to mutilate themselves because they are insane are bad, mmmmkay?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So here is an example of the very tolerant tranny community in Belgium:

bloedgent.jpg

They got angry because the red cross won't accept their hormone-filled blood donations.

Being the mentally ill people they are, they decided to act in the dark and vandalize a place of public interest.

Vote conservative. Vote against lunatics making their delusions the norm, vote against puberty blockers for kids.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
One observation I feel compelled to make at this point. I find it entertaining that the people railing against her in this thread seem more triggered by someone calling Vanessa Vanessa "Her" than she is triggered by someone using "Him". It's like she's reversed the whip on that one.

Maybe it's the Libertarian in me, but personally unless something she does infringes on my rights I don't give a rats ass what she wants to be called, and since she's been cool as far as I'm concerned I'll call her a her. Now, with that said, I will refer to someone with the gender they look like to me. If I saw her walking down the street I'd think "chick", so there we go. Since I don't have to concern myself with sex I don't have to worry or care what she's packing downstairs. I know it's subjective, and I'm sure to offend some Xer's somewhere as I see two genders in the world, and multiple choices in sexual expression. But it's two genders, male/female. Everything else is sexuality/orientation/whatever.

The issue, I believe, isn't whether Vanessa wants me to call him a he or she; it's that it's MY choice. You don't get to tell me what to call you, and get offended when I choose to do otherwise. You prove you're cool and friendly and I decide to defer to your mental gymnastics that allow you call yourself female, fine. But we are labeled as haters or (blank)phobes for choosing to side with science and biology. You don't get to decide that for me. You state your preferences; I decide.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Wearing a fan under your arm does not make you a helicopter.

Asking people to refer to you as a helicopter while wearing a fan indicates you need mental help.

How is this even a discussion? A man that mutilates himself is a mutilated man.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I haven’t visited this thread in a while. Just thought I’d pop in and say hi.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.