Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

64352E21-5280-4E37-8B41-7717AFF999E7.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What happens when 'Nessa leaves for 31 days, you petition to have the thread renamed, and then she comes back and is like "You guys were just boring the shit out of me?" Would you stop your victory lap and start fresh?

Plz rename thread to "Troll the Tranny into a new mental breakdown thread"

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why would we petition to have the thread renamed?

I'm confused.

All I'm doing is being the voice of restraint in this thread bruh.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yeah I don't know, it's kind of outside the scope of all this, but the whole "everyone has an opinion on everything" thing that infects the internet is really annoying to me. To keep it in this same vein of identity, also in line with something else they were talking about on Rogan, I don't really understand what queer means and I don't really understand the nuances of the gender discussions people have. And I do know a lot of gay people, more I'd imagine than most people due to my family etc, but these kind of sexual preference or gender issues don't make a lot of sense to me because some of them aren't well defined or are defined using nebulous terms. Point being, how can I possibly have an opinion on something like that? I mean, I can, but of what use is it? And how narcissistic of me to think I should share it and anyone should care? I am skeptical about the effect of puberty blockers being fully reversed when they stop taking them. I halfassed researched it and it's so polarized I can't find reliable info. I'm just imagining some 25 year old incel with a micropenis because his hippy parents got hoodwinked by some psychologist with an agenda.

I want everyone to be happy, or as happy as possible, and I may not understand trans issues but I do want whatever is best for trans people, whatever the fuck that is. And as Brother Erronius Erronius will tell you, anything that makes more titties in this cold dark world is something I fully support. It seems like a lot of the attitudes surrounding trans issues are stemming from what people would like to be true, or people wanting to just be as empathetic as possible, or this internet thing (is it only there?) where people tend to amp up how <insert desired trait> they are to their ingroup. But, I think, as you explain further I might agree with you more. We need objective testing, we need that to be standardized and evaluated, and we need to (i think) understand a lot more about what trans is. What makes you come out happy and self confident and for someone like Jerle acts only as a temporary salve before realizing that a huge mistake has been made and tragically suicides? How do we get more outcomes like you and fewer like Jerle? It's a real consideration, I may not be an expert on trans issues but even I know that suicide in the trans community is an outright epidemic. Lots of things to consider, and all of them before we start treating children, I would think.

It's biology. Evolutionary biology to be exact.

'Trans' appears to me to be a purely sociological and psychological phenomenon. Not biological, and certainly not supported by evolution.

Males and Females are a biological phenomenon. They exist because they work. Males who think they are females (or vice-versa) is either psychological or sociological in origin. Both things requiring an animal with a higher functioning brain (aka humans).

'Trans' as a thing does not work in evolution. If there were Trans birds, birds would no longer exist.

There are no Trans fish. But there are Male fish and Female fish.

I could 'wall-of-text' this subject but I think I've made my point. Remember, I asked Vanessa to read Origin of Species for a reason. Hodge thought it was some sort of Atheist argument but it was deeper than that.

TL;DR: Biology should be a pre-requisite of Sociology and Psychology.

If you go down the rabbit hole of Sociology and Psychology without having fist done at least Biology and Chemistry, then you are completely and absolutely lost.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The crusade will only be won after a defensive perimeter prevents children from being fed puberty blockers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ. Stop.

Over the course of these last many years you have gone from being Lithose-esque to being Foler-esque.

It's painful to watch.

For someone who worships at the altar of the cult of Jordan the hack Peterson, you sure get triggered easy by a simple word, bruh

Bruh is a masculine pronoun. I refuse to let someone like you tell me which pronouns to use in reference to others.

• 1Comrade
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For someone who worships at the altar of the cult of Jordan the hack Peterson, you sure get triggered easy by a simple word, bruh

Bruh is a masculine pronoun. I refuse to let someone like you tell me which pronouns to use in reference to others.

You're pretty salty about Jordan Peterson. I hear there's a thread in the retard rickshaw in which to pour your salt.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't work when I'm the one who made the thread

And from your posting of the past 24 hours its very obvious whose salty about Jordan Peterson bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.