Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That thread was deleted after Lend made his post here, so my money is on him copying TJT's post.
I closed the other thread, then deleted it. There was no merge.

I did hear some kind of demonic/Cuban sounding incantations about a half a second before I clicked "delete thread", though.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Overal good post and cute kitten! Didn't like the passive-aggressive change in tone 3/4 of the way through though. I think it is horrible that your friend was affected by this, but you are the one who exposed her indirectly to this place and then shared the fallout with her. Not cool for her. Don't do that.
I make mistakes, what can I say. I have a big ego, yup, but I freely admit I'm not perfect. She saw me typing away on here over my shoulder, thought I'd share what what was what. Part and parcel of being an "open book". Perhaps to a fault, I realize that.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would like a better answer than this, especially since the other thread is gone. I demand the truth!

1570629969859.png

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A raftcoon stole my job during the thread migration

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How many more threads where you talk to people about your mental disorder are you going to require?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I make mistakes, what can I say. I have a big ego, yup, but I freely admit I'm not perfect. She saw me typing away on here over my shoulder, thought I'd share what what was what. Part and parcel of being an "open book". Perhaps to a fault, I realize that.

Fair enough 👍 I just think being open about yourself and doing what you liek is fine insofar as you do not endanger those around you, particularly if you have any feelings for them. you don't want to betray trust when someone has opened themselves to you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
[QUOTE="Vanessa, post: 2972494, member: 7867"
(Oh btw DickTrickle, her answer for you was 1 day. LoL​
[/QUOTE]

That's weird she'd have to answer and not you. I guess she was deciding when you were officially in a relationship?

That aside, letting a person and their child move in with you after being in a relationship for such a short period of time is surely not the mark of a stable genius. It's hard to take seriously your claims about how normal and stable you are if you do things like that. I don't even really care that you're a tranny, but that's some real WTF there.

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How many more threads where you talk to people about your mental disorder are you going to require?
I think everything is just fine with these two threads now, thanks for your concern Hodj. It's honestly a shame it couldn't have just been one thread for it. I wonder what lead to this split?

That aside, letting a person and their child move in with you after being in a relationship for such a short period of time is surely not the mark of a stable genius. It's hard to take seriously your claims about how normal and stable you are if you do things like that. I don't even really care that you're a tranny, but that's some real WTF there.
I was helping her out of a shitty situation because I cared for her. She called me in tears and I wanted to help. Yeah it's some real WTF and I'm honestly worried about her but what can I legit do? She's an adult and there's things in HER life that are fucked up that, as open a book as *I* am about my fucked up life here, other people can't be, so I've ALREADY shared too much info already and feel like a fucking a-hole about it. This is on me. I'm owning that mistake.

What's funny is that I NEVER called it a relationship. I said "a girlfriend" in my first post. You guys just run with stuff I swear.

A girlfriend and her 15 year old daughter are living with me.

This is simultaneously the most interesting and the most boring post I've ever made.

• 1Cringe

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think everything is just fine with these two threads now, thanks for your concern Hodj. It's honestly a shame it couldn't have just been one thread for it. I wonder what lead to this split?

I was helping her out of a shitty situation because I cared for her. She called me in tears and I wanted to help. Yeah it's some real WTF and I'm honestly worried about her but what can I legit do? She's an adult and there's things in HER life that are fucked up that, as open a book as *I* am about my fucked up life here, other people can't be, so I've ALREADY shared too much info already and feel like a fucking a-hole about it. This is on me. I'm owning that mistake.

What's funny is that I NEVER called it a relationship. I said "a girlfriend" in my first post. You guys just run with stuff I swear.

Well, to some people, having a girlfriend and being in a relationship are the same thing. I mean, that's a normal interpretation so don't act like people are just doing some crazy interpretations. Especially when most people think of you as a guy to some degree. No guy ever calls their female friend a girlfriend. But since you think of yourself as a woman, I can see why you might.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But since you think of yourself as a woman, I can see why you might.
So did she. 100%. That's part of the problem and what I think you guys can't either A) relate to or B) are missing in this equation. Passability has its perks, but it has its genuine WTF moments too. You guys can say "oh come on now, she knew, she HAD to have known!" But look nimrods, trust me... she didn't know. That kinda fucked her up. Seeing Foler's post sent her over the top... it made her fearful, okay? ...and again, I'm letting it all die here and now. I forgive Foler, myself and the world, okay? I'd like to ease off the subject now, thanks!

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 225992

-Hits The Reset Button-

I'm quoting myself because this was, essentially, the first post of information I've ever made about who I am, and what I believe.

Fact is, I'm a tough nut to crack. I'm a Christian Conservative Trump loving Tranny. Radical leftists have even gone so far to call me an alt-right Nazi, white supremacist, and racist. This isn't my only social media platform I post to but it IS my favorite. I love this forum.

Why is that? People shit on you here a bunch; are you sadistic?

No, it's just that everything I am and do is all there in my first post above. I haven't changed in the 3+ years I've been open here. I'm a huge proponent of freedom of speech. I don't push my belief in God on people and that didn't come to light until a year or so later but... no one asked :) When this post was made I honestly had NO idea how this forum voted or leaned politically. I was actually worried when AG asked me because I just NEVER read much out of Screenshots back then and thought there was more leftists on this site than there really were. But yes, I did vote for Trump in 2016; I LOVED him and still do.

So I am an outlier. An anomaly. Due to that, I ruffle a lot of feathers, am misunderstood sometimes, and have been banned from a lot of places.

This sounds weird but try to bare with me and relate: EVERY platform out there on the interbutts I feel like the ground is littered with eggshells, but the walls are so nice and welcoming.. especially to a tranny! This is how a lot of this world works. Try to step outside of the echo chamber and realize that trannies are very much accepted in real life and on other platforms. I'm not here to argue if that's good or bad for society. I'm merely stating facts. But this place... heh. FoH feels like the ground is littered with soft cotton, but the walls are fire.

I LOVE that I can say what I really, truly feel about ANYTHING in this upside down world and have 0 fear of getting banned. THAT is the cotton floor I'm talking about. No eggshells... it's wonderful. Yet, due to both my beliefs and my identity, the walls are fire. I get a lot of flak, and I'm okay with that, I can handle it, but the abuse IS real. Other people will stick up for me from time to time and I appreciate that, I do. I don't ask for it, but people DO see what other people are doing and they bring it to light.

I make long posts. Sorry that my life is a story :p But it is. If the fucked up people that harass me on a daily want to look at THIS post and call it a meltdown... fine. My thread gets rickshawed after like 2 1/2 years in SS and that's still not enough for some people. I'm done trying to please certain fucktards though. I mentioned to the ladyfriend that people online were interested in this situation and talked to her about it (Oh btw DickTrickle, her answer for you was 1 day. LoL) However she saw what Foler posted. It triggered her and she left, because she has been raped in her past. I'm dead fucking serious. All her shit is here and I don't know what the fuck tomorrow is going to bring now. I am NOT calling for ANYTHING to happen to anyone of course. But yes, this forum has affected my RL just as Dom predicted. If mods want proof of these claims, just PM me... I can deliver because I don't lie, unlike my hatertots.

I don't really want anyone banned, I'm sorry I called for it. I just want the obsessives to get a life and get off my nuts. Is that asking too much? Probably, but... it is what it is. Again, the same freedoms that let me speak my mind here are the same freedoms that let others speak their mind here. Everyone knows what that means.

WITH ALL THAT SAID!!!

A former mod suggested a new tranny thread in the grown up section. Bandwagon, a current mod, has stated that this thread is like two threads in one (how ironic and apropros!) and with how I see it too, that being:
  1. A serious debate about transgender issues in today's political climate
  2. A troll thread full of cringe and really horrible shit
So, this thread will continue to be #2. #1 will be created by ...

People here don't hate on you for being a tranny.

People hate on you for presenting yourself as an insufferable and irrational cunt.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Entirely on you.

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Im not an attention whore"

Needs not one but two threads to talk about himself, his mental disorder, etc.

No overwhelming narcissism underlying his gender dysphoria there though. No wai

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

So you are an open book ..

So did she. 100%. That's part of the problem and what I think you guys can't either A) relate to or B) are missing in this equation. Passability has its perks, but it has its genuine WTF moments too. You guys can say "oh come on now, she knew, she HAD to have known!" But look nimrods, trust me... she didn't know. That kinda fucked her up. Seeing Foler's post sent her over the top... it made her fearful, okay? ...and again, I'm letting it all die here and now. I forgive Foler, myself and the world, okay? I'd like to ease off the subject now, thanks!

.. but didn't let a "girlfriend" that was moving in know that you are actually a man?

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa try selfreflection instead of picards, it might help you

Or just keep blaming everyone for your own stupid actions, guess that is the easy way out.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think hes just making 90% of this ahit up as he goes at this point honestly.

• 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So you are an open book ..

.. but didn't let a "girlfriend" that was moving in know that you are actually a man?

Vanessa Vanessa understand this is one of those things that will be thrown at you over and over, unless you somehow find a reasonable explanation (not going to happen), or you admit this was entirely your own fault.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is my gf actually a trans man. She keeps trying to stick her finger in my butt at every opportunity

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.