Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
I reported a post one time back on the old, old boards because some dude kept posting titties in the politics thread while I was at work. Tyen helped me out there, and then never did anything wrong again.
Base blue jacket dickears was a good boy.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Its pretty funny to see my posts moved here from the other thread.

Wonder who reported them.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Yea they did, I didn't reference "the other thread" twice from this one.

I don't like that my posts which you state are unreported (maybe in their old location they were?) are being moved without notice.

If they were moved based on reports, that seems pretty poor, if they were moved without reports, that seems even worse.

Amod Amod which is it?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Read what was said in the other thread and you'll understand.

You can read, right? It should really be simple and clear.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yea they did, I didn't reference "the other thread" twice from this one.

I don't like that my posts which you state are unreported (maybe in their old location they were?) are being moved without notice.

If they were moved based on reports, that seems pretty poor, if they were moved without reports, that seems even worse.

Amod Amod which is it?

See Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule 's post in the other thread. I imagine that was him cleaning it up.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'd like to speak to your manager.

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd like to speak to your manager.

Thank you for calling firesofheaven.org customer service hotline! All customer service representatives are currently busy dealing with other people's bullshit, but we will get to yours as soon as we can. Your call is important to us, so please remain on the line and we will get to you when we goddamn feel like it.

You are caller SIX THOUSAND FORTY TWO in line. Current wait time is estimated at SEVENTEEN DAYS NINETEEN HOURS AND TWELVE MINUTES.

Thank you for calling.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thank you for calling firesofheaven.org customer service hotline! All customer service representatives are currently busy dealing with other people's bullshit, but we will get to yours as soon as we can. Your call is important to us, so please remain on the line and we will get to you when we goddamn feel like it.

You are caller SIX THOUSAND FORTY TWO in line. Current wait time is estimated at SEVENTEEN DAYS NINETEEN HOURS AND TWELVE MINUTES.

Thank you for calling.

You do understand you are speaking with someone that hopes Star Citizen and Pantheon become reality?

This 6000 day waiting time sounds pretty good, any early access keys?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Thank you for inquiring about firesofheaven.org early access!

As of right now, early access to alpha and beta builds remain a kickstarter backer only benefit. As the kickstarter campaign has already come to a close, there is currently no way to buy in to alpha or beta builds. We have yet to spend all out kickstarter money on hookers and blow, so just wait until we need to start begging for more money.

Regards
The firesofheaven.org staff

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Thank you for calling.

OBLIG:

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LLR has had me on hold to Nickelback for 2 weeks now.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is the real thread anyway.

Research is suppressed at all stages because of the political and social implications. This means that you are only choosing a form of advocacy rather than attempting to form an educated opinion.

The other thread was a fine idea, but within the first pages you had need a presenting a child's decision to choose their gender as some sort of foundational fact. So I dunno what there is to talk about, honestly, in the grown up version.

More like fantasy versus fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.