Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Gotta meet a cutie who said she is "obsessed" with me for drinks now... tata ladies!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
"cutie" is a weird name for a shotgun but good luck!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Another facile interpersonal relationship that will move in with Steve for a week, then realize he's insane when they catch him masturbating with his own feces the shower or whatever, and then they'll move out and what you'll hear about them the next time is

"Wasn't really my girlfriend just my girlfriend gosh you idiots"
"Weirdest interpersonal relationship I've ever had"
"That bitch was totally crazy"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Rabithole digging, found user PunieHop PunieHop - who was that anyway?

Vanessa Vanessa Why do you continuely say atheism is a bad thing, use it as a curse word even? It doesn't become you. Not very Christian either, turn the other cheek? :)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am sure Steve is torn with his faith. On one hand you can't go to heaven if you commit suicide, on the other hand 41%.

• 2Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This AMA needs a faq (fag?). Vanessa Vanessa could you modify this:
This is where a LOT of information is going to go soon~
And put it in, f.inst. 3 parts form, and update it for each stance / issue / question?
A: My stance on x-y-z
B: Science I think supports it.
C: Stance changed bc x-y-z.

First one could be Puberty blockers.
A section for cooking.
One for cocks / mens penis taste etc
All questions I've seen asked and answered here.

Intent is to have short (1 line) stances, and maybe 1 line / link. Not a wall of text that noone wants to read but when they want to check your stance in said post. Save you a lot of heated arguments like this one today f.inst.

And it'll make for readability. And perhaps make you reflect and put effort into short, coherent answers.

That's my challenge to you.

Then you can do youtube debates with, say the hodj, chaos etc later. Give ppl time to know your stances. Also not getting accused of flip-flopping out of contextestrogen high

• 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Eh, just posting factual research backing up my claims.

Me saying that puberty blockers are beneficial to transgender kids is a fact. It's not my opinion it's a fact. Read that again: A FACT.

Me saying that I didn't know that it is ALSO a fact that 80% of kids will outgrow their GD at the onset of puberty is not my opinion... that is exactly what happened because I never heard about that research at the time of that quote. Once I gleaned info about that I weighed the consequences of what that meant and felt the best option is to only put adolescents (here's the nuance: ADOLESCENTS, NOT KIDS) on blockers and/or hormones if they were highly dysphoric and for clarity, I mean dysphoric to the point of possible suicide or self-harm... where the inherent danger of a social transition is less of a threat than not helping them at all. Any type of therapy to quell the GD until they are of age to make MORE informed decisions is more optimal. That is until GD can be diagnosed with a simple blood test at any age... and trust me... that is coming soon. Quote me on it, and count on it. (Funny though, once that happens you morons will still have qualms with EVERYTHING about this becuase... well... y'all don't care too much about facts, do you?)

Does that make me an advocate for chemically castrating kids? Of course not you morons. But it doesn't matter what I think, does it? Haha.
You don't know how science and "facts" work if you think linking a few studies from questionable journals somehow makes something an all caps FACT. Hard science journals that actually deal in quantifiable, repeatable, precise studies don't even make the claim that "this is a FACT, we have spoken, question us no more". Yet you trans activists constantly peddle this pseudo science garbage, plant your flag, and then declare that if it's published somewhere it must be true. That's not how biology works, that's not how psychology works, that's not how ANYTHING works.

No actual researcher would ever use the term "factual research" btw. Maybe you should read up on what a null hypothesis is and how statistical significance is related to p-values to get a handle on how real scientific research is conducted.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Does it honestly make you feel better to try and outgroup everyone who doesn't swallow this line of bullshit, turn them into non-people? Does it work? Do you see the irony in a trans person employing those tactics?

More on topic, are you actually prepared to address the debate, which we had all fucking summer, that without an objective test for GD/trans issues you have no idea who are the 20% and who are the 80%. And that even if you did, there is a moral and ethical questions about making irreversible decisions for children that will fundamentally shape the adult they become? And the suicide rate? And the risks associated with puberty blockers?
Didn't catch up on this yet, but I get the point. What if, say, microRNA/biomarkers were identified, and it, GD, could be corrected either directed towards the DNA source, shut down, on the DNA level, cure to the default per say, or nursed along by shutting down the agonists, encouraged the transition - what would be your stance on this vague hyperthetical? In essense testable and diagnosable before the psychological test are even possible/reliable. Perhaps in utero, fetus/morulla stages?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
you poisoned whatever legitimacy you could have had here by fishing for attention from the lads with your tits and ass and cock.

Hypedpathetically, how long is one permitted to engage in this sort of behavior before their legitimacy expires?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Didn't catch up on this yet, but I get the point. What if, say, microRNA/biomarkers were identified, and it, GD, could be corrected either directed towards the DNA source, shut down, on the DNA level, cure to the default per say, or nursed along by shutting down the agonists, encouraged the transition - what would be your stance on this vague hyperthetical? In essense testable and diagnosable before the psychological test are even possible/reliable. Perhaps in utero, fetus/morulla stages?
This is a bit overly dense. Are you asking about the ethical dilemma that would occur if we could:
1. Identify trans at the molecular level in utero
2. Turn trans "on" or "off" at the molecular level in utero?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
All true scotsman eat haggis

All true transkids get blockers

Its pure disingenuous tripe. He's trying to have his cake and eat it too. He's for blockers, but only for "true" trans kids. Except we have no way to judge who a "True" trans kid is until they go on blockers, then decide they dont want to do it any more.

So the effect is you still get all the kids on blockers, and you let some of them quit when they decide they dont want to any more, and that's how you figure out which ones are "True" and which aren't.

Its pure no true scotsman fallacy meant to get kids on blockers while not having to face the intellectual consequences here holding that position.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule don't we have a fence sitter medal for this shit?

The other aspect to it aside from the fallacy in reasoning is that it basically says, "All true trans transition, THEREFORE if you manage to get your life in order amen NOT transition or detransition, then you aren't trans and your dysphoria wasn't real." Yeah, fuck that. Fuck that right in its ugly ass. People who manage to make peace with themselves are what we should strive for. It should be the standard by which the efficacy of various therapies should be measured.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is a bit overly dense. Are you asking about the ethical dilemma that would occur if we could:
1. Identify trans at the molecular level in utero
2. Turn trans "on" or "off" at the molecular level in utero?
Both, sure, bit dense. mRNA is found for many processes atm. It's not unthinkable, that it could, eventually, have biomarkers be coupled to dna/epigenetics of GD. Hence id the ppl in who could potentially benefit from treatment in either direction. Arbitrarily at first, but as with any other illness/disease/condition that is bound in biology, assuming this is too. Making the point of most of this late rehash of identifying / ethics / consequences. Other than it being a boy or a girl from get go - if that's even a binary thing. It's concievable it's a plethorium of switches.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Both, sure, bit dense. mRNA is found for many processes atm. It's not unthinkable, that it could, eventually, have biomarkers be coupled to dna/epigenetics of GD. Hence id the ppl in who could potentially benefit from treatment in either direction. Arbitrarily at first, but as with any other illness/disease/condition that is bound in biology, assuming this is too. Making the point of most of this late rehash of identifying / ethics / consequences. Other than it being a boy or a girl from get go - if that's even a binary thing. It's concievable it's a plethorium of switches.
Hopefully we solve Alzheimer's before trans kids.

That being said, look at the BRCA genes and how they are used to predict breast cancer. One of the most heavily studied sets of genes in our genome and it's still, at best, a 45-65% predictor whether that woman develops breast cancer.

Besides, we already have 2 tests for true trans kids. Those would be tests for XXX Syndrome and Klinefelter's Syndrome.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like a septic system, if you stop it up it will overflow all over your yard.

Or you could just ban the tranny and cut the crap off at its source.

Just sayin'

But who would we have to kick around then?

The cage needs monkeys for us to throw peanuts at. Can't ban them all I suppose

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't give a fuck about all you faggots arguing stupid shit.

Vanessa Vanessa I jsut want to know who this Fufsy is? Is that a member here? Jerle's ghost?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.