Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, she looks great... with a shit ton of makeup. Reoccurring theme here.

But she doesn't actually look great. That shit is overkill but I'm only judging off that one video.
Trannies love their makeup, idk what to say. Just like a lot of women love their makeup.

Makeup is a skill and most women I've spoken to when actually getting close enough to them for them to open up about the issue revealed stuff; I started to discover a pattern: A lot of women who don't wear makeup at all were literally never taught and/or they don't know how to apply it very well. Now I'm not saying this is a 100% fool-proof, across the board pattern but just like a lot of things humans do, you can infer majority commonalities with certain behavioral tendencies.

The girl in the vid (Nikki) is just a top-tier makeup person... regardless of their transgender status or not. As she stated in the vid, she wanted to not have THAT as her identity and I can relate to that a lot. I DON'T discuss it or tell people IRL hardly ever and if you haven't figured it out yet, outside this thread I'm trying to NOT discuss it at all unless it's a topic already in the convo but there again, due to LLR's directive, I'll just drag it in here because I have no intention on getting people's feathers bristled.

As far as her not actually looking great... c'mon. She's not a VS model but she looks really good for a tranny; you gotta give her solid cred for that.

I feel like the transgender issue is waning in attention across society little by little anyway and that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to it being discussed just as much as being gay is (which isn't much these days, and that's fine).

Drunk posting.
i.e. just... 3301 posting.

Terrible fortune.
^ Terrible posting.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Now that Foler and hodj are gone I just need to cull Punko Punko and 3301 3301 and Vanessa's dick suckers will be gone for good.

This lack of attention will surely drive him away completing another phase of my plan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you need to go too?
Not at all; he assumed I only post here for attention which is false. In the meantime, those tools Punko and 3301 would be gone (though I don't condone banning, I DO condone getting rid of annoying asshats... which I guess is banning but when it's 100% deserved, so be it).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know this is coming:

"Well you're an annoying asshat too Vanessa" Here's the clear difference between myself and Hodj / Foler / Punko / 3301 and other similar clowns.

I post actual content and have a modicum of maturity and whilst people disagree with a lot of WHAT I post I usually don't just post shit-ass one-liners, hateful crap and recycled garbage. I only troll the trolls... if you're not a troll, you should've never had direct conflict with me.

They are just, quite frankly, bad posters... which I'm not. I'm just not popular due to my unique viewpoints that the status quo here doesn't agree with (though I think we have much MORE in common than not, but I don't think many of you realize that).

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I know this is coming:

"Well you're an annoying asshat too Vanessa" Here's the clear difference between myself and Hodj / Foler / Punko / 3301 and other similar clowns.

I post actual content and have a modicum of maturity and whilst people disagree with a lot of WHAT I post I usually don't just post shit-ass one-liners, hateful crap and recycled garbage. I only troll the trolls... if you're not a troll, you should've never had direct conflict with me.

They are just, quite frankly, bad posters... which I'm not. I'm just not popular due to my unique viewpoints that the status quo here doesn't agree with (though I think we have much MORE in common than not, but I don't think many of you realize that).

1579666625311.gif

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I know this is coming:

Have you ever considered that maybe you're not the best judge of why people react to you the way they do here?

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Have you ever considered that maybe you're not the best judge of why people react to you the way they do here?

Three narcissists walk into a bar and promise to buy each other a drink. Everyone gets water.

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.