Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Next post though you're totally going to say something truthful about me, right? :trump:

View attachment 245922

Truly extraordinary how the narcissist is always correct.

Please list my views which are twisted and sick. Spoiler Alert: they will ALL be a steaming pile of bullshit because, here's a 2nd spoiler alert: I have 0 twisted and sick views; only rational ones.

----------------------------------------------

A successful transition never fails to blow me away. I don't know this person personally but I abso-fucking-lutely guarantee you that if I msg them and ask if they are happier, more confident, and fitting into society better, they will say "Yes, Yes, and Yes!".

View attachment 245928

Transition is such a remarkable cure to Gender Dysphoria (not that the cure is permanent; meds are taken lifelong and a Tom Hanks Castaway situation would lead to Gender Dysphoria coming back and [mentally] shit going haywire again).

QUESTION TIME: To the non-retard cis people who visit this thread (yes, that excludes you immediately 3301, BoozeTard, and Punko), I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you think you'd feel if you were FORCED to transition medically. Would it be the closest thing to hell imaginable? Do you think you'd feel gay? Do you think you'd feel horribly uncomfortable in society?

View attachment 245927

Serious question.

How many people on this forum do you think will back your opinions up? I mean the positions you've taken in this thread, when it comes to puberty blockers and all that.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Oh and don't expect me to quote posts with you with your twisted views.

I'm not going to do that. Not because it would be hard, but because you are too delusional to understand how your views are twisted.

Instead I'll just link a random post from a random guy.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:. I did not twist anything you said or tell any lies about you. I pointed out that your own evidence suggests that children would be exposed to harmful and unnecessary procedures and that you support this. There is no tranny sperging out you can do to change this truth. Eat shit fag.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not keeping up, but what exactly is being argued by posting the fuckable trannies over and over? If they were nudes I'd at least understand, but it's just some bs facebook transformation post shit. For every tranny that turns out like that one above, how many turn out like the Gamestop meme person? Not that physical beauty is the sole measure of a person, by any means, but whatever argument it is that is trying to make would be pretty easy to counter.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Also, post the vagina transformations, lol. It's all fun and games until you find a rotten cabbage crotch.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm not keeping up, but what exactly is being argued by posting the fuckable trannies over and over? If they were nudes I'd at least understand, but it's just some bs facebook transformation post shit. For every tranny that turns out like that one above, how many turn out like the Gamestop meme person? Not that physical beauty is the sole measure of a person, by any means, but whatever argument it is that is trying to make would be pretty easy to counter.

Most aren't going to grow old, even disregarding suicide the medical issues are going to be severe.

Really weird shit going on these days.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Also, post the vagina transformations, lol. It's all fun and games until you find a rotten cabbage crotch.

I like how you said what I said, except more crudely, yet Vanessa picard my post and not yours.

Hilarious.

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

I'm not going to do that. Not because it would be hard, but because you are too delusional to understand how your views are twisted.

Instead I'll just link a random post from a random guy.
You quoted an excellent post of mine and I would just like to reiterate:

Vanessa Vanessa , :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I have to give it to you Vanessa Vanessa , you are the most rational tranny with xer own thread on FoH.

The recent vid you posted is pretty degrading to yourself, but I don't expect you to see that. I guess its all relative anyway since you've already posted every inch of your body on here.

I started out posting in this thread with the "don't insult xer, due to xer status xer won't be able to deal with any kind of conflicting opinion", and that is exactly the behavior you have since displayed.

Your inability to deal with conflicting opinions has made you antagonize a majority of posters in this thread, but again I don't expect you to see that.

So a few dozen pages ago, you posted a story about inviting a female friend and her daughter into your home, and how she was distraught after learning you, in fact, were equipped with a penis. This kind of information should have been shared in advance, but somehow, you didn't see that as obvious either.

You put 0 points into CHA, INT and WIS? I hope you can powerlift or juggle. But seriously, seek help. 0 CHA bards have very little success playing horns.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I have to give it to you Vanessa Vanessa , you are the most rational tranny with xer own thread on FoH.

The recent vid you posted is pretty degrading to yourself, but I don't expect you to see that. I guess its all relative anyway since you've already posted every inch of your body on here.

I started out posting in this thread with the "don't insult xer, due to xer status xer won't be able to deal with any kind of conflicting opinion", and that is exactly the behavior you have since displayed.

Your inability to deal with conflicting opinions has made you antagonize a majority of posters in this thread, but again I don't expect you to see that.

So a few dozen pages ago, you posted a story about inviting a female friend and her daughter into your home, and how she was distraught after learning you, in fact, were equipped with a penis. This kind of information should have been shared in advance, but somehow, you didn't see that as obvious either.

You put 0 points into CHA, INT and WIS? I hope you can powerlift or juggle. But seriously, seek help. 0 CHA bards have very little success playing horns.

• 1Repost
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I am right so much the forum auto-doubled my post.

Please like and subscribe twice.

• 1Repost
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
God I crave actually debating one of my hatertots. It would be so stinking glorious the amount of embarrassment I would lay upon them. Anyway... on to business:

Serious question.
This post will garner no facepalms because you *actually* made a relatively normal post here for a change (this unfortunately doesn't last long).

How many people on this forum do you think will back your opinions up?
Quite a fair number if my views are accurately represented, which many of you fail to do. That your immediate sentence following this one was:

I mean the positions you've taken in this thread, when it comes to puberty blockers and all that.
...will very hastily prove my point above. Please explain what my views are regarding puberty blockers. (I have the family feud gif locked and loaded... and I promise: I WILL be using it when you reply because... I know you)

2nd Punko post:

I'm not going to do that.
giphy.gif

This post, however, is pure facepalm and classic Punko. Retarded to the hilt, and a complete failure to (again) back up your claims.

You are essentially just as delusional and cringe-filled as a radical leftist is when saying Trump is a racist, bigot, white supremacist, fascist and literally Hitler. You, just like, them, have every opportunity to back up your bullshit but, see Punko... you can't. You have nothing but excuses. It's top-shelf retardation of the highest magnitude.

Here's what I'll allow as a compromise: You can list my twisted and sick views without hunting for them via quotes and I'll give you a completely fair and honest assessment afterward towards their accuracy. You be honest and I'll be honest. I'm actually very much looking forward to your list.

(Heading to Wally-World, I'll of course get to the rest of the posts here when I return)

Um.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Quite a fair number if my views are accurately represented, which many of you fail to do. That your immediate sentence following this one was:

How are your views misrepresented?

Why would other people not call those misrepresenting your views out on their bullshit? That is a thing this forum generally does quite well.

This thread has had a decent number of participants, yet only 2 (?) seem to somewhat get along with you.

Why is that?

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can't say I've watched the youtube movie you made about your ex-employer.

Does it involve you calling everyone there stupid and unable to understand your point of view?

I'd bet on it but don't want to risk having to watch it.

• 1Picard

Sevens

Log Wizard
Wait, wait, wait a second
Vanessa had a woman move into his house and NEGLECTED to tell her that he had a dick?
Jesus fucking WOW
I mean that is some fucked up shit there.

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Narcissists are the epitome of vain. Hell the name comes from the dude who couldn’t stop looking at his own reflection. Manesstrogen, gets narcissistic supply by having anyone comment that they’d fuck a tranny that looks good because that’s all that matters to him, that he pass as a lesbian that has a dick.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Wait, wait, wait a second
Vanessa had a woman move into his house and NEGLECTED to tell her that he had a dick?
Jesus fucking WOW
I mean that is some fucked up shit there.

Not only that there was a 15 year old girl caught up in all this shit too. The dude is a straight up child abusing psychopath, he doesn’t care what kind of pedophile level shit he inflicted upon this child or how he took advantage of a woman merely trying to find a path for her kid. If there is one person on this board destined for hell it would be this sick fuck.

Just like he tries to guilt people into debating him for some bizarro world desire for attention, I am sure he tries to guilt people into fucking his sick tranny diseased body. The guy is a pervert an abomination, his fascination with so called “passible trannies” probably comes from his failure to achieve that “passable” status himself. The day it decides to follow in Kobe’s footsteps will be a great day for humanity.

• 1Picard

Sevens

Log Wizard
Not only that there was a 15 year old girl caught up in all this shit too. The dude is a straight up child abusing psychopath, he doesn’t care what kind of pedophile level shit he inflicted upon this child or how he took advantage of a woman merely trying to find a path for her kid. If there is one person on this board destined for hell it would be this sick fuck.

Just like he tries to guilt people into debating him for some bizarro world desire for attention, I am sure he tries to guilt people into fucking his sick tranny diseased body. The guy is a pervert an abomination, his fascination with so called “passible trannies” probably comes from his failure to achieve that “passable” status himself. The day it decides to follow in Kobe’s footsteps will be a great day for humanity.
Now Now Booze. we all know youre the king Tot
I mean, what harm could come to a 15 year old kid that is forced to live with a jesus loving, trump supporting, tit sporting dude who thinks hes a woman?

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.