Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Have you ever considered that maybe you're not the best judge of why people react to you the way they do here?
Nope!

What are you going to do, rely on the bevy of clown-car dolts who rejected peer-reviewed research to be the arbiters of rationality around here? Fact is, you will NEVER find a more rational tranny than myself with my feet firmly planted in the soil of reality. But keep making up stuff about me and my views; clearly after 300+ pages many of you have proven you will never "get it".

v Another very successful transition v

92fuf43vzkc41.jpg

You guys know you'd hit it had you not known~ (I'm so jealous of her hair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted a couple/few posts ago about NikkieTutorials being forced to come out of stealth-mode due to blackmail and posted the vid. Well she sat down on Ellen:

...um LoL, that is one huge bitch! What I find lame is that Ellen blocked the comments. Other videos of hers on JewTube have comments open. Censorship, even when you have the best intentions and you're trying to "protect" the sensitive trannies, is still censorship.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Nope!

What are you going to do, rely on the bevy of clown-car dolts who rejected peer-reviewed research to be the arbiters of rationality around here? Fact is, you will NEVER find a more rational tranny than myself with my feet firmly planted in the soil of reality. But keep making up stuff about me and my views; clearly after 300+ pages many of you have proven you will never "get it".

v Another very successful transition v

View attachment 245540

You guys know you'd hit it had you not known~ (I'm so jealous of her hair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted a couple/few posts ago about NikkieTutorials being forced to come out of stealth-mode due to blackmail and posted the vid. Well she sat down on Ellen:

...um LoL, that is one huge bitch! What I find lame is that Ellen blocked the comments. Other videos of hers on JewTube have comments open. Censorship, even when you have the best intentions and you're trying to "protect" the sensitive trannies, is still censorship.

lol the narcissist wants to feel so special. “You’ll never find a more rational mentally ill nut than me.”

Your mentally ill ego is a zit that needs to be popped.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Checks watch. Oh look, it's time to destroy Punko for the 11th time:

From Aug 2018, well before this thread was overrun with obsessive retards (well... there was always Hodj) who want so desperately to twist the truth of who I am and what I believe and stand for:

blaire.jpg

blaire2.jpg

blaire3.jpg

blaire4.jpg

Most people who actually know her views well: "Blaire White is a completely rational and normal transgender youtuber "
Me: "A YouTuber who I can highly relate to her views of the world"

Please rectify these facts to make it fit your assessment Punko (or, just do what you do best and express your 87 IQ and fail to see the entire point as usual).

Your mentally ill ego is a zit that needs to be popped.
Debate me via Discord and you'll have every opportunity to pop it yourself.

Of course, I'm merely going to chalk you up to being an even BIGGER pussy than Boozetard and the answer is a resounding no.

Also, 3301 is a guy who says this site is alt-right, but comes into the tranny thread to shit on the most rational tranny ever like someone from the alt-right would. You just can't make this crap up LoL.

My hatertots are unfortunately mentally ill themselves but I think that's WHY they come here... as a bizarre form of projection on ME that they have painted in their minds that I'm one way but reality is very much different from their preconceived narrative. I'd pity them were they not so consciously and willfully ignorant.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

From Aug 2018, well before this thread was overrun with obsessive retards (well... there was always Hodj) who want so desperately to twist the truth of who I am and what I believe and stand for:

View attachment 245701

View attachment 245698

View attachment 245699

View attachment 245700

Most people who actually know her views well: "Blaire White is a completely rational and normal transgender youtuber "

Please rectify these facts to make it fit your assessment Punko (or, just do what you do best and express your 87 IQ and fail to see the entire point as usual).

Debate me via Discord and you'll have every opportunity to pop it yourself.

Of course, I'm merely going to chalk you up to being an even BIGGER pussy than Boozetard and the answer is a resounding no.

Also, 3301 is a guy who says this site is alt-right, but comes into the tranny thread to shit on the most rational tranny ever like someone from the alt-right would. You just can't make this crap up LoL.

My hatertots are unfortunately mentally ill themselves but I think that's WHY they come here... as a bizarre form of projection on ME that they have painted in their minds that I'm one way but reality is very much different from their preconceived narrative. I'd pity them were they not so consciously and willfully ignorant.

Do you have a man voice?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you have a man voice?
It's not super-femme but it's not a man voice either.

Very simple test for a tranny worried about their voice:

Call any local business. Ask about the business (i.e. are you located near XYZ? Do you sell ABC or do you have ABC in stock? What time do you close?). People will (most of the time in a normal phone convo) gender you sir or ma'am. Spoiler alert: I'm never gendered male by anyone. Ever. Be it voice or in person or anything; just the angry, projecting virgins on this forum do that.

What does this have to do with you not debating me? You have a lot of shit to say about me; come own me... don't be SCARED 3301.

(I like how 3301 backwards is 1033; looks like LOSS to me)

----------------------------------------------------

retawwded.jpg

I cri evrytiem

---------------------------------------------------------

v last night v

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It's not super-femme but it's not a man voice either.

Very simple test for a tranny worried about their voice:

Call any local business. Ask about the business (i.e. are you located near XYZ? Do you sell ABC or do you have ABC in stock? What time do you close?). People will (most of the time in a normal phone convo) gender you sir or ma'am. Spoiler alert: I'm never gendered male by anyone. Ever. Be it voice or in person or anything; just the angry, projecting virgins on this forum do that.

What does this have to do with you not debating me? You have a lot of shit to say about me; come own me... don't be SCARED 3301.

(I like how 3301 backwards is 1033; looks like LOSS to me)

----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 245707

I cri evrytiem

---------------------------------------------------------

v last night v

View attachment 245734

just wanted to know if I could not be constantly laughing at your voice. Don’t think I could do it rofl.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 245701

View attachment 245698

View attachment 245699

View attachment 245700

I don't even know what you are rambling about.

Some of your views are twisted and sick and only excusable because you are mentally ill.

Find help.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’ve had dogs smarter than you
the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.
Next post though you're totally going to say something truthful about me, right? :trump:

I don't even know what you are rambling about.
just do what you do best and express your 87 IQ and fail to see the entire point as usual
4vaL.gif

Truly extraordinary how the narcissist is always correct.

Some of your views are twisted and sick
Please list my views which are twisted and sick. Spoiler Alert: they will ALL be a steaming pile of bullshit because, here's a 2nd spoiler alert: I have 0 twisted and sick views; only rational ones.

----------------------------------------------

A successful transition never fails to blow me away. I don't know this person personally but I abso-fucking-lutely guarantee you that if I msg them and ask if they are happier, more confident, and fitting into society better, they will say "Yes, Yes, and Yes!".

tnz7etg4t2d41.jpg

Transition is such a remarkable cure to Gender Dysphoria (not that the cure is permanent; meds are taken lifelong and a Tom Hanks Castaway situation would lead to Gender Dysphoria coming back and [mentally] shit going haywire again).

QUESTION TIME: To the non-retard cis people who visit this thread (yes, that excludes you immediately 3301, BoozeTard, and Punko), I'd love to hear your thoughts on how you think you'd feel if you were FORCED to transition medically. Would it be the closest thing to hell imaginable? Do you think you'd feel gay? Do you think you'd feel horribly uncomfortable in society?

ezgif-6-240a6b3e89eb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.