Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm not keeping up, but what exactly is being argued by posting the fuckable trannies over and over?
That you think I'm making an "argument" with posting really amazing transitions is telling. It's the exact same sentiment as this:

d7gfdegp4is31.jpg

Just different causalities that spur a person to action. It's showing a before and after of people taking control of their lives and making radical physical changes that betters themselves and their life (which in turn affects their mental well-being too). This isn't a weight loss thread, however; it's the tranny thread.

If they were nudes I'd at least understand.
I don't suspect you're a creeper, so you DO mean in the "post nudes so we can see bodily changes for science" type of thing yes? It'd be über creepster if not.

For every tranny that turns out like that one above, how many turn out like the Gamestop meme person?
It's purely anecdotal and speculative of course. We can agree some transitions are great and some are not great. With that said....

Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage (your Gamestop meme guy) is kinda like the opposite end of the spectrum with the before/afters I posted... horrible outcome/result and is probably in the bottom 5% as far as results. When I talk about "results" it is to mean a convincing portrayal of the person's gender (opposite their biological sex).

R1.jpg

^ Transitions like the ones above are very rare. It's a combination of a LOT of things happening in this person's life to reach this level of transitional success. Jaw-dropping result here. I didn't know this person directly but I was on a forum with them when all of this was starting with both of us (yes I know their RL first name and yes this is a real result). You're looking at the top 2% of transitioners here.

10percent.jpg

^ This transition is like the top 10% bracket. They will pass and attract straight men in the process. I'm in this bracket (for better or worse).

65i9y03r6dd41.jpg

^ This transition I'd rate as completely average. Average not only by looks (attractiveness), but by what actual physical changes can/do occur with transition. I'd say the large bulk of transitions go exactly like this. Nothing overly dramatic or amazing, but positive results nonetheless with a tranny dealing with GD. We'll call this 65% (or 2/3) of transitioners having outcomes similar to this.

io7epgh4ruc41.jpg

^ Same kinda thing with this result; the 65%. Throw some makeup on this individual and they won't get harrassed much at the pub or supermarket etc etc.

eupb23cenuc41.jpg

^ This is a prime example to show that passing isn't JUST about beauty or the aesthetic. This person had a very successful transition but they aren't beautiful. They just appear to be an average woman in their 30s. No more, no less.

T6jqHlR.jpg

yvgbp0i9znc41.jpg

^ I'd say these two before/afters comprise about 20% of transitions. The key takeaway here is very low-effort & self-maintenance. I've met some of these types before. They put all their hopes and dreams in a pill bottle and a few sessions of laser hair removal. It's not like that at all. It is work. It is a top to bottom thing full of nuance, self-care (to include exercise), and daily lifestyle changes. These are the people I actually worry about becoming statistics. Which leads me to:

9rkzxmorkjc41.jpg

I hope this person finds some happiness out there in the world; that's all I can say.

Not that physical beauty is the sole measure of a person, by any means, but whatever argument it is that is trying to make would be pretty easy to counter.
I agree with the sentiment that physical beauty is not the sole measure of a person; like Judge Judy would say on her show... Beauty fades; dumb is forever.

However: you can't deny that beauty DOES contribute to a person's well-being. Trans or cis, makes no difference. It's a human thing. Attractive people are happier people in general.

Most aren't going to grow old, even disregarding suicide the medical issues are going to be severe.
Please post evidence in the form of peer-reviewed study research concerning the severe medical issues transgender people will deal with as they age.

Also, I have a guy who would like to have a word with you about the growing old part:

41 years old and calls other people old. LMAO.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, Vanessa, I'm not trying to creep on you just because I like seeing naked people. It was a joke. I've been on the internet for quite a while, I've been checking out trannies since you were a dude.

Physical beauty can be an important part of happiness. Or at least desirability, in the case of a trans person (i'd assume) the ability to participate in society as the gender they transitioned to without issue. And yeah, I'm assuming youhave some point by interjecting trans success stories in many of your epic length posts. I just don't see much virtue in that. There's nothing a person with the wrong bone structure or skin type or whatever issue is going to do that will make them passable, much less actually beautiful. And the ones who have that, it's just luck, it isn't something deserving of praise or veneration.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, post the vagina transformations, lol. It's all fun and games until you find a rotten cabbage crotch.
I think the rotten cabbage crotches are the domain of the GG/SJW thread. They love their mustardy neovag's in that thread LoL.

Here is a good one actually:

f3f4fmejtsd21.jpg

I'd be elated if I got GRS and it turned out that aesthetically well... I just personally don't think the above result is the average; I think most turn out looking like this:

2mG1Omy.jpg

Which is fine I think if you're a tranny that has immense dysphoria regarding your penis and just want it lopped off and want to get fucked by a dude in your shiny new $22,000 front hole. For me, personally? I'll wait a bit longer before dealing with this situation. It's both financially and mentally a worrisome endeavor to consider at this time.

I like how you said what I said, except more crudely, yet Vanessa picard my post and not yours.

Hilarious.
Um.jpg

This post is worth quoting AND adding in the picture for proper context. This is the pinnacle (perhaps one could say nadir?) of your mental illness on display here Punko. Where in the everliving fuck did you mention anything remotely similar to what DickTrickle said? You said absolutely NOTHING about posting vaginas but you're going to pretend that you did just to play the victim card??? Do you actually wonder why your posts get Picards?

You quoted an excellent post of mine
I'm going to use colors here so that you can understand this topic better because I truly think you need this as a guide to wrap your head around what I'm saying; you're that childlike wormie.

This is what you stated: I did not twist anything you said or tell any lies about you. I pointed out that your own evidence suggests that children would be exposed to harmful and unnecessary procedures and that you support this. There is no tranny sperging out you can do to change this truth. Eat shit fag.

It's very basic: Saying I support children being exposed to harmful and unnecessary procedures is telling lies about me. This is simply untrue.

This is my stance that I have said before and I'll say it again: I support therapy to try and get the child to be comfortable in their own bodies both before and through puberty due to the fact that research has proven that 80% of kids will outgrow (i.e. they weren't true transkids) Gender Dysphoria via puberty. If therapy is NOT working and the child is still exhibiting Gender Dysphoria and is becoming depressed/suicidal, then the last step should be medical transition (yes, that includes puberty blockers IF the doctor deems it helpful).

...but I think it's more fun for you mouth-breathing, evil mongrels to spew "Vanessa wants to pump kids full of hormones" so you can have a strawman to punch, right?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think the rotten cabbage crotches are the domain of the GG/SJW thread. They love their mustardy neovag's in that thread LoL.

Here is a good one actually:

View attachment 246072

I'd be elated if I got GRS and it turned out that aesthetically well... I just personally don't think the above result is the average; I think most turn out looking like this:

Which is fine I think if you're a tranny that has immense dysphoria regarding your penis and just want it lopped off and want to get fucked by a dude in your shiny new $22,000 front hole. For me, personally? I'll wait a bit longer before dealing with this situation. It's both financially and mentally a worrisome endeavor to consider at this time.

View attachment 246075

This post is worth quoting AND adding in the picture for proper context. This is the pinnacle (perhaps one could say nadir?) of your mental illness on display here Punko. Where in the everliving fuck did you mention anything remotely similar to what DickTrickle said? You said absolutely NOTHING about posting vaginas but you're going to pretend that you did just to play the victim card??? Do you actually wonder why your posts get Picards?

I'm going to use colors here so that you can understand this topic better because I truly think you need this as a guide to wrap your head around what I'm saying; you're that childlike wormie.

This is what you stated: I did not twist anything you said or tell any lies about you. I pointed out that your own evidence suggests that children would be exposed to harmful and unnecessary procedures and that you support this. There is no tranny sperging out you can do to change this truth. Eat shit fag.

It's very basic: Saying I support children being exposed to harmful and unnecessary procedures is telling lies about me. This is simply untrue.

This is my stance that I have said before and I'll say it again: I support therapy to try and get the child to be comfortable in their own bodies both before and through puberty due to the fact that research has proven that 80% of kids will outgrow (i.e. they weren't true transkids) Gender Dysphoria via puberty. If therapy is NOT working and the child is still exhibiting Gender Dysphoria and is becoming depressed/suicidal, then the last step should be medical transition (yes, that includes puberty blockers IF the doctor deems it helpful).

...but I think it's more fun for you mouth-breathing, evil mongrels to spew "Vanessa wants to pump kids full of hormones" so you can have a strawman to punch, right?
Hi, you are a fag. Bye.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I have to give it to you Vanessa Vanessa , you are the most rational tranny
I know, I've said this repeatedly. Thank you.

with xer own thread on FoH.
See Punko, your sentence started off so strong then you drove it right into retard land.

Helloooo McFly, anyone home? I actively shit on the faux trannies that push these ridiculous pronouns like xer xhe etc... you didn't know?

The recent vid you posted is pretty degrading to yourself
Hmmm, you mean the one where my hot friend wanted me to jiggle/play with my own tits? Yeah, that's called "girlfriends goofing off". It's a shame you lack those Punko.

I started out posting in this thread with the "don't insult xer, due to xer status xer won't be able to deal with any kind of conflicting opinion", and that is exactly the behavior you have since displayed.
This is *really* the story you're sticking with? Because these were your first three posts in this thread:
Its nothing short of amazing to see Vanessa Vanessa attack people on their perceived flaws while expecting acceptance for his own condition.
Gender is a non-binary spectrum?

I hope aliens nuke earth from orbit.
Life was better when freakshows were restricted to the circus.
Hate to be the harbinger of bad news for you, but... you're not only full of shit, but I think you actually believe your own lies.

This thread has had a decent number of participants, yet only 2 (?) seem to somewhat get along with you.

Why is that?
You've never seen my PMs (and never will). I assure you I have more allies than you realize that think people like you are pure garbage. Silent majority is a thing.

I can't say I've watched the youtube movie you made about your ex-employer.

Does it involve you calling everyone there stupid and unable to understand your point of view?

I'd bet on it but don't want to risk having to watch it.
...and you'd be wrong. As usual.

How are your views misrepresented?
You're asking ME when YOU are one of the main perpetrators? Can a mod or someone PLEASE tell me how and/or why we have such a colossal shit for brains retard running amok here?

Punko... You are the dumbest dude on this forum now that Foler is banned. Painfully dumb. You have previously called me a vegan and a catholic but you're ASKING ME HOW MY VIEWS ARE MISREPRESENTED???

giphy (3).gif
giphy (2).gif
giphy (4).gif

Manesstrogen, gets narcissistic supply by having anyone comment
Narcissists are the epitome of vain. Hell the name comes from the dude who couldn’t stop looking at his own reflection. Manesstrogen, gets narcissistic supply by having anyone comment that they’d fuck a tranny that looks good because that’s all that matters to him, that he pass as a lesbian that has a dick.
.................knows I get off by comments, hates me for it, but comments.

You're that guy who touches that shady looking wire to see if it'll shock you, and when it shocks you, you look at it again, ponder it for a bit, and then touch it again to see if it will still shock you and when it shocks you again are slightly surprised it shocked you again.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
At least I don’t post angled no direct view fake vagina shots and go “wow that looks great” then post a front view of some scarred mess and go “ewwww.” It’s all eww and you’re fuckin retarded for wanting a shitgina. God should rip your fake tits off and beat some sense into you with them.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa had a woman move into his house and NEGLECTED to tell her that he had a dick?
his failure to achieve that “passable” status himself
I mean that is some fucked up shit there.
Yeah, so.... my lawyer informed me that before I take any of you retards seriously, y'all need to get your fake ad hominem stories straight here amongst yourselves, mmk?

Because, similar to the left eating their own, your narratives don't make sense here and you hatertots need some unity and cohesion.

Let me help you out since you guys are struggling so poorly with all of this nonsense.

BoozeCube BoozeCube If I didn't pass, why would I even *need* to tell a woman moving in with me I have a dick? It's obvious to the world what I am, correct?
Sevens Sevens you gotta get with Booze's narrative bruh. I'm an ugly old unpassable tranny! No need to tell her I had a dick!!! RIGHT SEVENS???

I'll just let y'all talk or fight amongst yourselves. Get your fake story together, then come at me again, okay?

Jesus fucking WOW
No, He didn't.

Not only that there was a 15 year old girl caught up in all this shit too.
I felt bad for her the most; it wasn't her fault that her mom was going through some tribulations in her life.

The dude is a straight up child abusing psychopath, he doesn’t care what kind of pedophile level shit he inflicted upon this child or how he took advantage of a woman merely trying to find a path for her kid.

Indeed, imagine a mother's rage and fury toward the psychopath who abused her child with pedophile level shit. What words could accurately express these emotions?!?!?!?

missyall.jpg

Yup, the woman you are shamefully talking about *right now* posted this on my FB account just earlier tonight. "Miss y'all" <--- I clearly did some unrepairable damage to the daughter.

If there is one person on this board destined for hell it would be this sick fuck.
Ahhh, the good ol "slanderous atheist telling a Christian they're going to hell" maneuver! I love this one; it's my favorite.

I am sure he tries to guilt people into fucking his sick tranny diseased body.
Rofl, now we've progressed into me having herpes or AIDS or whatever other horrible shit a lonely drunk can dream up. God I love this forum.

I suppose it's just a matter of time before I become the cause of the corona virus with BoozeCube still actively posting.

I mean, what harm could come to a 15 year old kid that is forced to live with a jesus loving, trump supporting, tit sporting dude who thinks hes a woman?
Jesus loving = correct
Trump supporting = correct
tit sporting dude = correct
who thinks hes a woman = X

/sigh

You almost hit it out of the park!

Lastly, and in summary:

boozetardpics.jpg

Yay, I'm all caught up!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I miss hodj hodj posting in here. Only he had the stamina / mountain of cocaine to follow up. Most of us just throw a grenade and run.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I miss hodj hodj posting in here. Only he had the stamina / mountain of cocaine to follow up. Most of us just throw a grenade and run.
I miss him too. TDS brings down even the greats. Maybe he'll show up again some day and we'll call him a giant salty bitch for a while, and then things will go back to normal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You've never seen my PMs (and never will). I assure you I have more allies than you realize that think people like you are pure garbage. Silent majority is a thing.

So you are saying that behind this thread, there is a multitude of posters, a majority even, that is PMing you about how you are right?

Who do you expect to believe that? Christians aren't supposed to lie.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Helloooo McFly, anyone home? I actively shit on the faux trannies that push these ridiculous pronouns like xer xhe etc... you didn't know?

Hmmm, you mean the one where my hot friend wanted me to jiggle/play with my own tits? Yeah, that's called "girlfriends goofing off". It's a shame you lack those Punko.

Who the fuck are you even to judge "faux" trannies? Besides the epitome of FoH posters, you are also the epitome of tranny-dom?

I didn't see a hot friend. I saw a setting that would be marginal even if a southern-american webcam service, and some middle-aged people degrading themselves. You are not some thot that is going to sell their bathwater.

I don't deal with people that do such things, so don't be sorry that I don't have friends on the edge of society.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

He was a valiant crusader for sure.

When I get annoyed I want to call Vanessa names, but calling him a bitch would be a compliment and calling him a faggot would be a fact, so I always feel I'm low on options.

• 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I still wish we had a reasonable tranny to have discussions with around here. Would be interesting, there are aspects of it I find fascinating and just have no understanding of. But you get what you get.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I still wish we had a reasonable tranny to have discussions with around here. Would be interesting, there are aspects of it I find fascinating and just have no understanding of. But you get what you get.
"Reasonable tranny" is an oxymoron.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Vanessa won't stop at discord voice debate, then it will be "debate me on camera!", then "debate me live on youtube!", then "debate me in person!", then "debate me while I'm balls deep in your asshole!"

We know what you're trying to do, Vanessa.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Nessa is about the most reasonable tranny you're going to find.

You ever listen to rupaul (not a tranny, but I think he would have been if he was young today) and you'll go from genuine kindness straight into " what in the holiest of fucks? " in the space of about ten seconds. And then back into kindness.

Most of the work is going to be indirect. I don't think they're just being crazy for the sake of it. Except for when they are!

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah but Rupaul isn't a tranny, that's a gay dude who does drag, not the same thing. I've definitely spoken to reasonable trannies, at least 2.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.