Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Holy CRAP those pics are huge... I posted that from my phone instead of my desktop comp to test pic uploads from there. K, I think I have a virus on my browser and that's why I'm having problems uploading pics to the shaw. It's so weird.

Anyway... so Cuckernaut and Izo and anyone else who is genuinely curious (and not just a useless trollacaust victim in this thread) and wants to know why I'm hesitant about getting my dick chopped (besides time/money/healing etc and besides just Blaire's response which sums up my reasons too)... that EmmaLake person's reply says it all as well.

Now maybe this is a person who didn't dilate like they should have. Maybe they got what they paid for (shitty doc = shitty result). But it's too risky. It's NOT perfected. Look at that awful Jessica Yaniv person's pics circulating around.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
OH but p.s. look at their other comment in that post "I hope everyone gets results like this and we have every right to demand it"

See, this is the illogical leftist tranny who just kills me. It's not so much that the result is horrible (no frankenpussy will ever pass for a biological vagina though), it is the "DEMAND it" part. You can't demand decent results, and you can't demand it be free either.

This is why I'm not a leftist. Demanding things from people is precisely what the problem is with this world.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So you’re not cured, cool. You’re at the end of mainstream medical science, t’is all. And that fact is what comforts you, I think. The crutch being publicallly, selective positive endorsement of these survey based reviews. I’m fairly certain @Falxy-US has already said what needs to be said of this. Thanks for the all the qualitative studies. They’re in abundance. Whi would’ve thunk someone feels better after treatment? I’m certain we could dose a level where gd was cured if it was like schizophrenia. We can do the same with BIID. Or drug addicts. I’m sure surveys would be positive if we simply gave them the drugs they wanted. Alas.

What we doctors, sans psychiatrist, are more concerned with are the quantitative studies.

Try reading this for instance, comorbidities etc etc. I’m sure you think this is all fine, lets screw around with hrt because it’s the only treatment option we have + surgery. For a mental disorder.
Or more real science, cochrane reviews:

So far there is no high level systematic cochrane review = meta analysis on gender dysphoria other than the above. Peculiar. You like to dig, so dig up some in bmj, lancet or nature - systematic reviews, metaanalysis, on this. They’re there, I’m sure. Have at it.

• 1Worf

Maul

Dental Dammer
Triggered atheist finally found the right thread to post in... yay! Cookie for the hairless primate!
Why do you use atheist as an insult like it has any weight to it at all? It makes you look absolutely stupid everytime you post it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Holy CRAP those pics are huge... I posted that from my phone instead of my desktop comp to test pic uploads from there. K, I think I have a virus on my browser and that's why I'm having problems uploading pics to the shaw. It's so weird.

Anyway... so Cuckernaut and Izo and anyone else who is genuinely curious (and not just a useless trollacaust victim in this thread) and wants to know why I'm hesitant about getting my dick chopped (besides time/money/healing etc and besides just Blaire's response which sums up my reasons too)... that EmmaLake person's reply says it all as well.

Now maybe this is a person who didn't dilate like they should have. Maybe they got what they paid for (shitty doc = shitty result). But it's too risky. It's NOT perfected. Look at that awful Jessica Yaniv person's pics circulating around.
I’m curious, sure. Last trans pt I saw in clinic was a 60+ trans mtf, not passable by any standards. He was there bc he lost his life partner, sad-sad, had not been utilizing his altered genetalia by flesh or batton for years. Thus it slowly became unusable, not a hole. Which happens obviously. The point of his visit was an abscess on the remains, the surgical clitoris. We had to anae him locally using the same syringes dentists use, and gently cut away the necrotic tissue around the absces, and leaving it with a drain, to do as little damage to it and give the best outcome for recovery in this rather common problem - the body rejecting the alteration, scartissue formation. Same thing that happens in say, lung cancer ptt with pulmonary lobectomy.
My point: you go as far as you yourself think is a cure for your gd, but you obviously weigh it vs the dangers. The problem is you don’t see the long term problems with hrt - aka we don’t know yet, see the cochrane review above, bone, heart, other organs - and you deselect genita surgery although it would further the transition because.... you’re ...what? Treated enough? Content? This is why I don’t see this as a cure, not nitpicking. It’s a treatment as you also recognize. It’s what we currently have to offer. But I wish we could treat it differently for sure. Don’t you?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why do you use atheist as an insult like it has any weight to it at all? It makes you look absolutely stupid everytime you post it.
Because <gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood> dissonance.
religion cartoon movie GIF

Fucker

Log Wizard
You must be new here. Everything he says is pointless because he's dumb and crazy.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
DEA40D94-F4E4-4F12-99AE-6BB07969B7F6.jpeg

Maybe Vanessa Vanessa assigned points in dex (guitar) and str (linebacker) than int. Gear +2 charisma bolt-ons. HRT-limp sword -2 str though.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Honestly its pushing the limits of your stupidity. You are a gold mine of stupid. Every day its something new with you. You have such childish and underdeveloped beliefs that it’s almost fascinating.
It's almost like all you have in your Batman Belt of arguments is Ad Hominems. It's cute.

Like... the idea that you will accept at face value any science regarding transgenders and hormone therapy.
Like... the idea that this thread has countless articles, papers and stuff I've linked already and much back and forth with various people and the fact I've already dealt with professionals face to face concerning my issues here with it. I went into therapy stating that I did NOT want to transition due to me being a person who knew about all this bullshit and realizing it'd be a difficult life and yet I got one of the fastest recommendation letters from my therapist he ever wrote (so he told me).

But you laugh at DNA evidence that different species of humans have existed and interbred.
I laughed at it? Where Fauxy? Where did YOU post DNA evidence about different species of humans existing. Back up your claim with quotes from me... or just lie about shit as I have proven you do... repeatedly LoL.

Furthermore, considering we already share 99% of our DNA with currently living chimpanzees in the world... how does anything you post prove that we EVOLVED from a common ancestor? God used DNA You can't test macro evolution in a lab, bud. Sorry!!! God of the gaps? If we Christians worship a God of the gaps, I say y'all base study around Faith IN the gaps of your own research and call it science and think you've figured it all out. Spoiler Alert: Your intellect is foolishness compared to the Creator of the Universe.

And yet many of these things utilize the same techniques and foundations and instrumentation.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You can talk to trans people here and now. You can conduct research by gathering data from them via medical charts, records, doctors who make it their job to gather data and talk to other doctors about this kinda stuff to learn from their patients and each other about this. Compiled, peer reviewed, and shared. In the here and now. That is reality.

By comparison... the conflation of the study of the micro to the macro when you conflate transsexualism/hormone therapy which we can study here and now and over the course of a few decades with Evilution which we cannot accurately study due to it involving "millions/billions" of years" is a shitty conflation when trying to make a point either tearing down the stuff I present on transsexualism or bolstering the stuff you present (with little links/evidence thus far, mind you... just talk) concerning Atheism/Evilution

but science that explains how mountains are formed is ignored.
^ Ditto here. You have posted NO evidence of how mountains are formed. Have you? I don't see it. You cannot test in a lab how mountains are formed. That is not the scientific method. Step 4: Impossible to form mountains in a lab. If I said "whoah! Okay I'm an atheist now! I'm just like YOU Fauxy... I believe we're just hairless primates without souls hurtling through space and life is meaningless" would you be satisfied? Nope... because it's not about convincing me of your beliefs, is it? You came to me and asked questions regarding what I believed and I answered them honestly. Now here we are: me actually posting links and you... posting my videos back to me. Izo just posted 2 links for me...that's great. I'll get to it in a second. What do you have? 8===D~ in your hand.

No one owns a thread.
Sorry, this is your poor reading comprehension.
LoL... boy oh boy.

Never. Said. I. Did.

Look who made this thread. Wasn't me. Why did this thread get taken out of the Hall of Shame in the first place? To merge it into the 2nd Vanessa thread in Screenshots that cropped up about a month (ish?) ago. I didn't make that one either. Furry did. Reality is a cruel mistress, isn't she, Dick?

A reply here is no different than anywhere else, you unrelenting narcissist.
It's almost like people gravitate toward entertaining things, and numbers don't lie.

And, speaking of threads dedicated to posters, look at the company you keep...
This thread was in Screenshots for ~2 years before it was moved HERE by butt-tight mods. You know it, and I know it. Just saying... that's a fact. Let's get BoozeCube and Zyyzyzzy (ooops!) to vouch for that fact.

but you're unlikely to understand.
I understand just fine. :)

• 1Imbecile

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I never implied that you were the first poster in this thread. You're misunderstanding what I meant by "No one owns a thread." Foler's thread, as noted many times by me, did not have a first post by him. Neither did Tanoomba's, I believe. I even gave you the context for the comment but you failed to understand. More poor reading comprehension.

People gravitate towards slinging shit, too. While your thread started off much less maligned than someone like Folger's, it's been the shitposting variety longer than the casual AMA at this point. That's why the company you keep with other dedicated thread people is telling.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's almost like all you have in your Batman Belt of arguments is Ad Hominems. It's cute.

Like... the idea that this thread has countless articles, papers and stuff I've linked already and much back and forth with various people and the fact I've already dealt with professionals face to face concerning my issues here with it. I went into therapy stating that I did NOT want to transition due to me being a person who knew about all this bullshit and realizing it'd be a difficult life and yet I got one of the fastest recommendation letters from my therapist he ever wrote (so he told me).

I laughed at it? Where Fauxy? Where did YOU post DNA evidence about different species of humans existing. Back up your claim with quotes from me... or just lie about shit as I have proven you do... repeatedly LoL.

Furthermore, considering we already share 99% of our DNA with currently living chimpanzees in the world... how does anything you post prove that we EVOLVED from a common ancestor? God used DNA You can't test macro evolution in a lab, bud. Sorry!!! God of the gaps? If we Christians worship a God of the gaps, I say y'all base study around Faith IN the gaps of your own research and call it science and think you've figured it all out. Spoiler Alert: Your intellect is foolishness compared to the Creator of the Universe.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You can talk to trans people here and now. You can conduct research by gathering data from them via medical charts, records, doctors who make it their job to gather data and talk to other doctors about this kinda stuff to learn from their patients and each other about this. Compiled, peer reviewed, and shared. In the here and now. That is reality.

By comparison... the conflation of the study of the micro to the macro when you conflate transsexualism/hormone therapy which we can study here and now and over the course of a few decades with Evilution which we cannot accurately study due to it involving "millions/billions" of years" is a shitty conflation when trying to make a point either tearing down the stuff I present on transsexualism or bolstering the stuff you present (with little links/evidence thus far, mind you... just talk) concerning Atheism/Evilution

^ Ditto here. You have posted NO evidence of how mountains are formed. Have you? I don't see it. You cannot test in a lab how mountains are formed. That is not the scientific method. Step 4: Impossible to form mountains in a lab. If I said "whoah! Okay I'm an atheist now! I'm just like YOU Fauxy... I believe we're just hairless primates without souls hurtling through space and life is meaningless" would you be satisfied? Nope... because it's not about convincing me of your beliefs, is it? You came to me and asked questions regarding what I believed and I answered them honestly. Now here we are: me actually posting links and you... posting my videos back to me. Izo just posted 2 links for me...that's great. I'll get to it in a second. What do you have? 8===D~ in your hand.

LoL... boy oh boy.

Never. Said. I. Did.

Look who made this thread. Wasn't me. Why did this thread get taken out of the Hall of Shame in the first place? To merge it into the 2nd Vanessa thread in Screenshots that cropped up about a month (ish?) ago. I didn't make that one either. Furry did. Reality is a cruel mistress, isn't she, Dick?

It's almost like people gravitate toward entertaining things, and numbers don't lie.

This thread was in Screenshots for ~2 years before it was moved HERE by butt-tight mods. You know it, and I know it. Just saying... that's a fact. Let's get BoozeCube and Zyyzyzzy (ooops!) to vouch for that fact.

I understand just fine. :)

Massively stupid.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You like to dig, so dig up some in bmj, lancet or nature - systematic reviews, metaanalysis, on this. They’re there, I’m sure. Have at it.
Sure, so your first link, here,

has at the bottom:

"The views and opinions expressed on this site are solely those of the original authors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the BMJ and should not be used to replace medical advice. All information on this blog is for general information, is not peer-reviewed, requires checking with original sources and should not be used to make any decisions about healthcare."

What's your next source you'll use... The Onion?

Cochrane? Sure let's look at info from "a British international charitable organisation" as solid science!

Conclusions from your second link, here,

Results were basically: We need to research this stuff more.

Rofl~

God I love this forum!

• 1Imbecile

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sure, so your first link, here,

has at the bottom:

"The views and opinions expressed on this site are solely those of the original authors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the BMJ and should not be used to replace medical advice. All information on this blog is for general information, is not peer-reviewed, requires checking with original sources and should not be used to make any decisions about healthcare."

What's your next source you'll use... The Onion?

Cochrane? Sure let's look at info from "a British international charitable organisation" as solid science!

Conclusions from your second link, here,

Results were basically: We need to research this stuff more.

Rofl~

God I love this forum!
Lebigsig.
Bmj, lancet, nature and cochrane are the finest and top peer reviewed journals we have. I thought you knew this? Nope.

The bmj was to alert you to the other unknowns we are concerned about - the comorbidities and long term effects. Not to post a B-level ebm. You don’t understand this, okay another fail.

Cochrane: if it’s not there - and it’s not - it means there’s no to little real top level rct’s going on in that area - hence no meta to be done on said subject. You don’t understand this at all. Major fail.

Your job was to find credible peer reviewed publication on the ebm scale of A/1 or above. Instead you paroting the lower 3/4 tier ebm. You thought I was doing your homework for you, nope. Faaaail.

See, it was a test. You failed. You don’t understand science at all. Pathetic, Vanessa Vanessa - sad.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.