Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
sweet.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So anyway... ^ it's Sweet Anita. Very much a biological female. ...and yet~

I just reread right around page 350 onward until I quit this shithole for being unfairly shawed. LLR remembers quite well I'm sure. I remember coming back and getting a PM from someone saying FoH is just 10x worse now. They were right. I never said who it was and some of you tried to guess who it was... and y'all were wrong. As usual. You've always been wrong boys. About many... many things in this world.

I'm not quitting the forum again (though every word I said there is STILL spot on), but looking back at all the people this forum has lost over the years... well; it's telling. The banality of evil indeed!

Fires of Heaven? Fires of Hell is more apt. ...and y'all are boring.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lol, retarded tranny is rage quitting the internet.
I'm not quitting the forum again
My sig is: Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
Immediately following that verse is Ecclesiastes 10:3: Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.

God is amazing. Atheists most certainly are not, and the banality of evil is amusing. Cya soon!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My sig is: Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
Immediately following that verse is Ecclesiastes 10:3: Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.

God is amazing. Atheists most certainly are not, and the banality of evil is amusing. Cya soon!

Boy you should check out my sig!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
"God is so amazing that in his infinite wisdom he assigned me the wrong sex so I have to take hormones and have surgery to get ridiculous tits."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Vanessa, you sound like my grandma trying to operate a computer with all this "I think I have a virus that is affecting my upload abilities!" Are you, in fact, a grandma? If I promise to be super nice will you please not post any more gigantic surgery pics?

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wait, stupid. Was your argument here that only men have a larynx? Of course everyone has a larynx, and when you extend your neck back the larynx becomes prominent. lol. You are such an idiot!!!
Look at this monster Adam's apple that you can see in a regular picture of the same person!

1613573312554.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Look at this monster Adam's apple that you can see in a regular picture of the same person!

View attachment 335668

LOL.

Vanessa is such a fucking retard. He was trying to post that as if we all thought it would be a man, he even asked "What obvious male is this?"

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 8.55.39 AM.png

On the other hand.. a prominent larynx.. very manly.

Speaking of manly...

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 8.56.01 AM.png

Vanessa's jaw is more chiseled than mine. "People tell me I'm beautiful every day. That is my reality."

• 1Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think you are seriously underestimating both the number of horny guys and the extent of their horniness.

• 1WTF

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No Dick... that's the exact line as YOU lunatics who orbit me and lie about what I say constantly interpreted it because, to repeat:

...and as you can see below, here's me vindicating myself as usual with actual quotes because unlike hairless primate Fauxy (your new nickname btw @Falxy-US because you're a faux intellectual), I don't lie about others.

Nowhere in that quote does it say "everywhere I go". Nowhere in that quote does it say "every day". The quote is the quote, and it's true. It's not just a basis of judgment on my face alone, or my shitty hair.... it's the entire package, and my body is more perfected as a passable female than my face and shitty hair and if you guys saw the ENTIRE package in real life, in the flesh... you'd understand better, and see that... yes, I get those compliments.

When I say I destroy you guys with quotes, this is what I'm talking about btw. Reality > Lies, and I love it~ Enjoy!

Attachments

• Manessa.jpg
    Manessa.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, if I had one tenth the skill at playing guitar as you I'd be chuffed.
Thanks, very kind of you! My proficiency is bass > guitar > drums > keyboards. I have soooo much I want to upload and share with the world of music I've already done and recorded... I just really like to mix a solid video with good production/editing with the music because I realized years ago that what really holds ppls attention isn't JUST an mp3, but the music AND a visual.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Thanks, very kind of you! My proficiency is bass > guitar > drums > keyboards. I have soooo much I want to upload and share with the world of music I've already done and recorded... I just really like to mix a solid video with good production/editing with the music because I realized years ago that what really holds ppls attention isn't JUST an mp3, but the music AND a visual.

That’s amazing that you think it’s a revelation that people like video with their audio. It’s literally why television was invented, because it was more entertaining that having the whole family around the radio listening to War of the Worlds being read aloud.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Remembe
MV5BMGU1NWQ1MGUtZGEyNi00N2RiLWE0ZjMtOWZiODMxMzk1NTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

I wonder what Ray Cokes would look like with bolt ons. Erronius Erronius have you the ps license up and running?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.