Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m running low Grimbergergen double ambrée. What’s everyone drinking, besides blood of virgin & satans juice? Thread needs more hodj hodj . Vanessa Vanessa have you thought about signing up for duty?
Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That’s amazing that you think it’s a revelation that people like video with their audio.
Yeah, because I totally said it's a revelation. Thanks for your reply 5 minutes later... you're proving you're totally not an obsessed lunatic.

Vanessa Vanessa have you thought about signing up for duty?
The US Military in *any* branch doesn't need a 42 yr old tranny, sorry... but more to the point: I don't want to. I appreciate the hell out of the fine young men and women who DO serve and regularly tell them I appreciate their service when I see them out and about in public.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are a mentally ill
I live in a nation with a ruling class that wants me, my family, and my race dead.

Make it make sense, projecting snowflake who literally has the same mentality as the LGBTQWTF SJWs you boil in hatred over (they felt that the ruling class wanted THEM dead). Hypocrite much?

Why yes... yes you are.

You want to be dead so badly that were begging me to come to your house and kill you. You'll just have suck that shotgun yourself, I won't be doing your duty for you.
LoL, listen to this right-wing SJW boohooing over -nothing-

I'm glad I trigger you so much to be quite blunt... also, if you are this rustled over my existence (I never called myself a woman btw, you lunatic), why don't you come to Richmond, VA and do something about it? Be a man!

Oh damn; that's right... all you do is complain about things anonymously online like the snowflake you actually are. No balls, no guts, no results. That's your legacy.
Well look at that... Mario the lunatic who has shit reading comprehension (like most of the low-IQ right-wing SJW's on this forum just like you) said, as everyone can see above, "come to your house and kill you" and yet DUE in fact to said piss poor reading comprehension, I merely said "do something about it" Nice 1984 thought policing, ya SJW.

But nah, sorry snowflake... I was just proving how much of a no-action, all-talk individual you are.

...but cool... deflect away from the actual point of my post which was to explain how you're no different from the mentally ill LGBTQWTF SJWs out there who feel exactly like you do per your quote of thinking the ruling class want you dead (or edge closer to infringing upon suicide directive rule... that's your prerogative too! Just realize if someone reports your dumbass, it wasn't me because I think you're amusing with the shit you say). I'd say I'm surprised you completely missed the point of my post but nah... you miss a LOT of stuff.

You've just been dragged by a tranny. Grats snowflake~

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Well look at that... Mario the lunatic who has shit reading comprehension (like most of the low-IQ right-wing SJW's on this forum just like you) said, as everyone can see above, "come to your house and kill you" and yet DUE in fact to said piss poor reading comprehension, I merely said "do something about it" Nice 1984 thought policing, ya SJW.

But nah, sorry snowflake... I was just proving how much of a no-action, all-talk individual you are.

...but cool... deflect away from the actual point of my post which was to explain how you're no different from the mentally ill LGBTQWTF SJWs out there who feel exactly like you do per your quote of thinking the ruling class want you dead (or edge closer to infringing upon suicide directive rule... that's your prerogative too! Just realize if someone reports your dumbass, it wasn't me because I think you're amusing with the shit you say). I'd say I'm surprised you completely missed the point of my post but nah... you miss a LOT of stuff.

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Notice how you caught it in a lie but it wont respond to your post, it replies (in length) to everyone else but since you proved it a liar it will just ignore you

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well shit, dont know my Quotes wont work
Oh well. That was suppose to quote Phazel's post.

• 1Picard

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I can't even read the rest of your post, because you write like a psychotic child. But it's amazing how you think you "owned" people. You are truly such a stupid, stupid person. Is it true you work as an amazon warehouse picker?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Notice how you caught it in a lie but it wont respond to your post, it replies (in length) to everyone else but since you proved it a liar it will just ignore you
I honestly didn't notice.

This has happened before. I'll starting /eyerolling and skimming and avoiding reading these boring long-ass posts, but then I'll miss something and be totally lost.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I’m running low Grimbergergen double ambrée.

Never heard of it. But if it's not an IPA, I'm interested.

What’s everyone drinking, besides blood of virgin & satans juice?

Warsteiner Dunkel. It's an import here, and they have seemingly made a big push into the US. Very commercial.

I used to drink a lot of seasonal and microbrew stuff, but they got way too fucking fancy for me. Like damn, I just want a solid beer. I don't need a caramel machiatto stout with hints of hibiscus and sweat from a MILF's taint.

(except for O'fallon's Dad's Original Oatmeal Stout...it tastes like an actual oatmeal cookie)

1613697158813.png

• 1Quality Calories

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Never heard of it. But if it's not an IPA, I'm interested.

Warsteiner Dunkel. It's an import here, and they have seemingly made a big push into the US. Very commercial.

I used to drink a lot of seasonal and microbrew stuff, but they got way too fucking fancy for me. Like damn, I just want a solid beer. I don't need a caramel machiatto stout with hints of hibiscus and sweat from a MILF's taint.

(except for O'fallon's Dad's Original Oatmeal Stout...it tastes like an actual oatmeal cookie)

View attachment 335992
Warsteiner makes good beers. Their pilsner we get regularly

Grimberger is a test today, it’s not their best, but it gets the job done and I was in the mood for a dubbel.

This one is my goto, always, belgian blonde ale, almost weisbier’ish. Commercial, but damn I love it.

Drunk atm. Vacation in corona time sucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Manessa.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I honestly didn't notice.

This has happened before. I'll starting /eyerolling and skimming and avoiding reading these boring long-ass posts, but then I'll miss something and be totally lost.
This pretty accurately sums up the cycle of participating in this thread. Who knows what the point even was, who cares.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This pretty accurately sums up the cycle of participating in this thread. Who knows what the point even was, who cares.
It’s king of the hill. Atheists, scientists and normies have the hill. The tranny is waiting on respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.