Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
If you feel people are born to just suffer... literally pre-ordained to detachment from God, then that in and of itself is non-Christian
I was raised catholic so some of the teachings may not match with yours but, since original sin causes us to live in an imperfect creation and without grace until baptism we are detached at birth, and some people are born to suffer due to the imperfect nature of creation. Secondly is it not possibly that like the parents of childhood cancer patients your gender dysmorphia was part of God's plan? So the way you choose to respond to it could be biblical or not, maybe it is your great test?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was raised catholic so some of the teachings may not match with yours but, since original sin causes us to live in an imperfect creation and without grace until baptism we are detached at birth, and some people are born to suffer due to the imperfect nature of creation. Secondly is it not possibly that like the parents of childhood cancer patients your gender dysmorphia was part of God's plan? So the way you choose to respond to it could be biblical or not, maybe it is your great test?
I like your post and I agree with it.

"Soooo if you agree with it, how does that jive with what you're talking about?"

Well I'm happy to explain! haha~

We're all born to suffer due to original sin. When atheists who don't "get it"; can't figure out why a loving God would allow evil into the world... they don't understand free will can only exist where evil exists. The Devil himself had free will and he chose rebellion. Eve had free will and she chose her own selfish path. We have free will and we choose chaos and evil over purity and perfection. These truths are where we, Indy, agree.

What I MEANT when I said in my quote born to just suffer and the nuance as to what I meant precisely when I said "pre-ordained to detachment from God" is the eternal suffering of Hell.

In this life we have on earth, no one is truly detached from the light just as no one is truly detached from the darkness. In Hell though? That's where it is final. After the great Judgment when we are dead... where (as is spoke of in Revelation) the dead, both great and small, are seen as a great multitude and the book of life is opened and we are to be judged, THAT is where we are either truly detached from the light or the darkness. Of course, detachment from God is Hell.

So the nuance of my point is that Hell is detachment from God, and I don't think any single person is fated to have permanent detachment from God due to being born in a perpetual fate of birth to death to Hell complete detachment. That implies God is evil to me, and that is... impossible. Just utterly impossible.

So in my strange case, I know I was born with Gender Dysphoria. If I was born just 30 years later, I'd be one of those kid transitioners. I literally grew up not knowing a "cure" to Gender Dysphoria was possible. I knew about transsexuals but literally thought they were more the intersex type, born with physical oddities of sexual ambiguity. I was actually jealous of them... isn't that weird? I didn't even think they were attractive like regular biological women, just that they could LIVE as women. Ya... you wouldn't understand but Gender Dysphoria is weird as shit, just like schizophrenia is weird as shit.

Gays who may or may not be born gay (thus far there has been 0 evidence that homosexuality is an at birth mental illness, unlike Gender Dysphoria) still have a daily choice of having sex with men (ditto with women of course). I have 0 choice of not having Gender Dysphoria. If I stopped taking meds, removed my b00bs, got surgery to look more manly again, etc etc.. complete detransition, basically... I'd still be a transsexual. I'd still have Gender Dysphoria. Only then, I'd be miserable, hate myself, and still be a sinner which crazies like Seven still delight in calling me. People like him are just pure evil (of course, he could still change and be a Christian... free will is awesome).

I've said a ton on this... I should stop. If you legit have any further questions or misunderstandings about this, please ask.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
... I should stop.
dumb and dumber GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
He was more interesting listening to before he became a religious fanatical lunatic. Manessa.

• 1Trump

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I said I wasn't going to go back too far in replies but I changed my mind... I'm in the mood.

You forgot the mattress on the floor.
That's not a mattress, gimp. That's carpeting.

Vanessa, this is your AMA. I was genuinely curious. I know to harrow someone is to cause distress to them, but when a post receives a harrow reaction, is the poster or the reader harrowed?
I dunno... I don't get too into the forumquest side of FoH. I just want free speech to reign and the ability to express oneself with the many great tools we have access to as posters here. That's it. Popularity with the userbase? Don't care. Reactions? Don't care.

Arguing a bass guittar is not a guitar is peak autism.
It's not a flute... it's a piccolo!!
A piccolo is a piccolo, not a flute, and vice versa. Any musician knows this. Families of instruments aside, they are different animals.

Ditto with a bass guitar and a guitar; it's like comparing a rhesus monkey with an ape.

I found the source of your problems Vanessa.

You are posting on Facebook.
This is not a problem. As a forum, FoH is king. I haven't necessarily tried to find another forum, but just from ease of use, the ability to really express yourself... the freedom to link virtually anything... it's just incredibly intuitive, free speech driven, and awesome.

As a platform, Facebook is king though. It can't compete with FoH with the options to customize posts, and it utterly fails on the free speech front, but it's where people I know IRL are all on. It is the normies version of FoH. I will quite Facebook just as soon as I will quit FoH: I.E. not happening (unless Blitzhauptregel wants to trigger me with his power tripping shit).

The flying spaghetti monster came to me and told me I am right.

Prove me wrong, atheist.
Christians would step back and be like... great. You do you. Some that actually care for you would proselytize to you because they genuinely care for humanity and don't want to see your soul be tossed away and damned. But they wouldn't obsess over your convictions like atheists obsess over ours.

He was more interesting listening to before he became a religious fanatical lunatic. Manessa.
I'm sorry that you hate God because you'd rather suck penis Kuriin. I know the homosexual atheist game plan quite well and your reaction to me right now is revealing.

There's nothing fanatical about me. It's pretty sad you think any vanilla Christian is a "religious fanatical lunatic". Shows how batshit the LGBTQWTF community really is and why I utterly reject it... people like you. I challenge you: name one thing that I've ever said that reeks of fanaticism. But what do you people preach out there on the street when you march for homosexuality?

Love? Tolerance? Inclusivity?

Nope... hypocrites. Rules for thee, not for me. That's your community. You demand tolerance for you, but give none yourself unless people are lockstep with you in the ideology. There was a video of the LGBTQWTF protesting the Westboro Baptist Church. I assure you, your people made the WBC look sane.

Then there's this:

Now you tell me, which group is acting more intolerant, hateful, and exclusive... the Christians or the fags?

Exactly............

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Now, finally getting to replying to the guy who broke this thread in a good, holy way:

There's a lot of anger, righteous indignation, and some possible loose associations with the truth in this thread, but I don't see a whole lot of love.
Preach Brother Whoo!

Nobody asked me to chime in
It's a free forum... don't be so shy. I love when people like you chime in here.

but I've had an interesting series of events lately leading to a crystallization of my own princilpes, and this helps me see if I can articulate them.
I'm curious about these "interesting series of events"! Please share. Hell, you could PM me if they're too sensitive for this peanut gallery.

There are 3 camps with regards to Vanessa :

1. Vanessa - who must aggressively defend any accusation, attack, or slander. Also who volunteers a glimpse into a chaotic life (or life energy at least). The combination invites trolling and ridicule.
Ok, so here's how I, Vanessa herself sees it:

You're 100% correct about feeling the need to "aggressively defend any accusation, attack, or slander". I don't deny this, because people have said really fucked up shit about me here and that causes others to believe them without a shred of evidence. No, that is not something I want over me. No one would.

2. The exterminator: whether for the lulz, or because one truly hates Vanessa because he represents something one can't find the grace to abide, this batch fights to the death, stabbing as deeply as possible ("i hate you", "41%'er," etc.) regardless of motive
I call them Hatertots (to further trigger them.... you realize I'm a shitposter too, yes?), you call them "The Exterminator" but it's the same role, yep! Ever since I popped in and Hodj has been here, their goal is one thing: to break the tranny. It hasn't happened, and it's not going to happen. Another thing that perpetuates this is the idea that I'm the villain in all of this to these people. They're the heroes in their story and I'm the problem of society. I get this from both sides, and as evidenced on my YouTube channel:

hah.jpg

This is one of the most pertinent dissections of me on the political front. Yet all I really am is a Christian, talented version of Blaire White, who is immensely successful. I don't think she has any real talent besides networking and being a socialite. But she's also younger and much more attractive than I am so that's deserved and makes sense. But yeah... so much of her ideology is mine and not because she has influenced me or I have influenced her (she likely doesn't know who I am)... she just has been side by side with me going through this stuff. She's awesome. She's just an atheist and not that talented.

Speaking of talent when you're considered the villain:

As Charlie says, it's infuriating. Hence, this thread.

this is just as twisted, morally, as what you think you're attacking.
It's worse imo. Waaay worse. They're evil. I'm not. I just give back what they give first. This has been my MO since day one here. If you're good with me, I'm good with you! If you're shitty with me, you will reap what you sow.

Therefore, it's completely fitting that the most horrible people here also view me as one of the most horrible persons to be around. The chill, normal people here have 0 qualms with me generally. I.E. I'm a living litmus test for what a shitty person you are.

3. The Audience: those who sit and watch for entertainment. Whether the sit-com type or the train-wreck type. Yet none of these promotes truth or kindness (or anything really).

This is an example of something much larger and also of something more abstract. But not in this thread.
Yeah... and there's an audience :) The thread numbers/views dictate that. I'm entertaining and know I am. I know I'm being watched and being scrutinized. I've gotten PMs about it. This is why I've said to Punko (and others like him)... if you *really* think people don't want to see what I have to say here, ban bet me with a poll. You will lose. Deep down he knows that.

The most outspoken people who are against me will, publicly shit on me and say this or that for the lulz, but when it comes down to it, I'm more respected by the community because they know I'm an entertaining, OOAK golden goose.

Regardless, that was more for me than you guys. For me, being a spectator to this feels gross. I'm also not asking you to care what I think. Carry on :)
You did a fine job. God bless you.

Regardless of whether there is scripture directly referring to vanity or not: vanity is an affront to god. "You are fearfully and wonderfully made" and without God we are dust and clay. That we can conceptualize "vain" at all is His doing.
Of course I know that excess vanity is sinful. Don't confuse me toying with our resident usual suspect knuckledraggers here with denying that. I'm just flexing this big brain of mine, to be 100% honest.

See, the thing many people hate about Christianity (and by extension, reality), is hierarchy. The idea that "All men are created equal" is NOT a Christian tenet, in fact. That's from the Declaration of Independence. The Bible actually has a parable of the talents... in other words, Christianity is about giving more to those with talents than without. It should be for God's glory of course, but it does indeed show that humanity is rife with winners and losers... people with different skill sets. People who are confident and talented themselves don't get rustled over other's success or gifts... only the talentless and useless among us seem to get salty.

Hierarchy IS holy. God is above all. The angels and spirits of heaven (who are absolutely trippy in their description... look... these beings are literally biblically accurate:

maxresdefault.jpg

are above us, as we are above all the animals of the earth.

So for sure there are even hierarchies within humans.

Vanity is sinful if it somehow supercedes God... an atheist's vanity that they are their own God. They are their own power.

My vanity isn't sinful in that respect. I know my place. I know I'm somewhere above common man as far as TALENT but way waaaaay below the Angels and God and Christ.

The one true God owns our phisical and spiritual reality. It's good for us Christians to think about such things.
I do every day, and that's precisely how I view the Lord. He is the Master of our reality, both physical and spiritual. We are ALL His children. Most of His children are just rebellious heathens, and that's sad.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
badumpshhh.jpg

My God, F these subhuman robots. They're basically telling me straight to my face, "You are a dangerous individual to our platform"

Why you ask? Well let's [See Why]

blurrp.jpg

Just the top three strikes:

1. A meme about "First Time?"
  2. I added an ok hand sign to Facebooks little avatar characters of me
  3. A meme about Kyle Rittenhouse
So am I actively being watched on Facebook or just a victim of their "Community Guidelines"?

You tell me.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I doubt you're actively being watched by any employee of Facebook but you're probably being actively reported by people you've interacted with.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I doubt you're actively being watched by any employee of Facebook but you're probably being actively reported by people you've interacted with.
If it's Facebook themselves, it goes to show how awful they are.

If it's people reporting me, it goes to show how many snowflakes are out there.

Probably a combination of those two things (because algorithms ARE a thing).

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is a third option we keep telling you but you refuse to aknowledge.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
There is a third option we keep telling you but you refuse to aknowledge.
That I'm a shitty person who is universally hated, right?

Another thing that perpetuates this is the idea that I'm the villain in all of this to these people. They're the heroes in their story and I'm the problem of society. I get this from both sides
I kinda already acknowledged this aspect of myself already literally just today.

But generally there's just shitty people out there who will see me, a boisterous larger than life (or as Whoo has said was chaotic) person, as something to hate. Because every really good person out there who has known me personally, has seen what an overwhelmingly good person I am, and I have the PMs to prove it.

Evil people hate me just that much more because, again:
just give back what they give first. This has been my MO since day one here. If you're good with me, I'm good with you! If you're shitty with me, you will reap what you sow.

Therefore, it's completely fitting that the most horrible people here also view me as one of the most horrible persons to be around. The chill, normal people here have 0 qualms with me generally. I.E. I'm a living litmus test for what a shitty person you are.

You get what you give. Like the Beatles said:

...and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 393088

My God, F these subhuman robots. They're basically telling me straight to my face, "You are a dangerous individual to our platform"

Why you ask? Well let's [See Why]

View attachment 393089

Just the top three strikes:

1. A meme about "First Time?"
  2. I added an ok hand sign to Facebooks little avatar characters of me
  3. A meme about Kyle Rittenhouse
So am I actively being watched on Facebook or just a victim of their "Community Guidelines"?

You tell me.
add.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, I am pretty salty about being silenced so much on Facebook... that's the first Sevens post I agree with.

joz123

Potato del Grande
LoL, I am pretty salty about being silenced so much on Facebook... that's the first Sevens post I agree with.
Have you ever thought you might be the problem and it isn't everyone else? You really have no self awareness.

You think the world is out to get you because others don't share your views. Your narcissism is destroying what credibility you have left and is alienating people around you.

In other words...

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Damn, I missed this gem too. Maybe I AM autistic. I've never been diagnosed but hey...

Your whole a
Yes my whole a

268926144_4715193488563927_7512905098934951678_n.jpg

(this pic will make certain people go nuts)

You seem to think we hate Vanessa because he is a tranny, that is wrong.
That is part and parcel of the equation here. It's not the whole reason, I agree, but the aversion was there from the start from a clump of transphobic shitheads.

When I first found this post I was actually very civil to him...I wanted to know what made him do what he did, I was curious.
Well let's fact check that, shall we?

sevens.jpg

These are your first interactions in this thread. So you tell me... are these the words of someone who was curious about me as a person? Or just lumping me in with the transgender movement as a group? I.E. thinking of me as just another tranny from that lot to which you already had an aversion to?

But as I read more and more of his post his arrogance and ego began to shine and it was just not flattering.
No, the more you learned about me, the more you realized I didn't fit your mold what you thought I was and you didn't like it.

Then he starts in about how saved and religious he is yet he flaunts the tenants of his professed religion daily, hourly.
I definitely radiate the Holy Spirit but I don't purposely just go around proselytizing randomly with this topic or that topic. It just seems that way because, again... you're so evil Sevens. I glow bright and you cast such dark shadows.

He doesn't just "defend" oh no, he attacks anyone and everyone who would dare question his superiority.
See above.

Vanessa is no fucking victim here.
Exactly... never said I was; never tried to be. The left feel they are victims. I'm a victor.

Sure, there are those who hate him for what he is but hell the majority of people here hate him for who he is and his fake tits have nothing to do with it.
Bull....shit. It's the whole package that y'all hate.

Those are just an easy target
You think so, and yet... you never hit your mark. Never. Because you can't.

Now before Vanessa comes in and "owns" me for my rambling almost incoherent text, it's like 4 am and I'm high as fuck so who cares.
42iwpf0.gif

Have you ever thought you might be the problem and it isn't everyone else?
Sure. Then I realize the people who tend to orbit me are horrible people.

You really have no self awareness.
Irony.

You think the world is out to get you because others don't share your views.
Nope... I don't think this at all. I understand how the world works very well and this is not how I think about it at all.

Your narcissism is destroying what credibility you have left and is alienating people around you.
No, it's alienating the people who don't mean anything to me... people exactly like you. The people who love me (and there are many) are here and I keep them close (no, I'm not talking about this forum... I'm talking about my actual life). The rest of the world is... the world. Precisely what the Bible says it is: kinda evil LoL.

In other words...
200 (1).gif

I have. I'm extremely happy.

...are you?

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.